Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,221 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section - Jokes Etc (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (31373 Views)

Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) / Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Go Down)

Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by MrResource(m): 8:14am On Jan 25, 2012

Bloody eyes feeling my bike. . .*takes another look inside*
*makes use of my cable and Two U-locks*
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by dammizz(m): 3:59pm On Jan 25, 2012
^^^ SMH

Who's here? I want Krest, *yawns* I need some rest *yawns again*
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by chelseabmw(m): 1:58am On Jan 26, 2012
DONkollione:

@ chelsea hw many wraps of egbo u don consume dis nyt?

*** summerSALTS again. Jumps up. lands a BackHAND slap on DONKOLLIONE egg shape albino head!! lipsrsealed *** bro so women slap your face everytime u ask for a kiss. are u ugly? undecided
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by chelseabmw(m): 2:12am On Jan 26, 2012
Sophizzy:

Eldav! It has tey tey since we see your brake lights. How've u been? cool

Do you spell backwards becoz I still cant understand your sentence undecided (no oofeince)
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by chelseabmw(m): 2:28am On Jan 26, 2012
eldav:

Lol.

I dey feel u wella.how u dey?

Jst continue to dey arrange tins here as usual.

sophy i've been okay.decided to come holla at u guyz.I hope u've been good too,

NEW COMER,Which tribe in has the biggest Nyansh in Nigeria becoz am comin to look for a wife. Pliss Advise. Cheeers!
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by chelseabmw(m): 2:41am On Jan 26, 2012
Mr.Bones:

Na so you de do d bleaching? grin

I don’t mean to be rude but have you seen the faces of Nigerians arriving in London for the first time ever? Oh boy!
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by chelseabmw(m): 2:48am On Jan 26, 2012
DONkollione:

Madam! Hw much u dey sell pure water 4 hia?

* puts hand inside pocket n brings out 5naira* grin

Bro what did you smoke? undecided
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by eldav(m): 2:56am On Jan 26, 2012
@chainsickbbw

U sound too excited,u seem to be a guy to me,bt u sound too feminine, possibility is dat u r both,

I really dont wanna exchange words wif u,seems like u creeped in while i was away,i advice u make ur researches well b4 openin dat cave u call a mouth,

Hmm,lemme gv it a rest and pls dnt reply me,jst tink abt it. smiley
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by chelseabmw(m): 3:01am On Jan 26, 2012
ARareGem:

*Gulps down the bottle of wine in a flash and grabs the plate of snails*
Girl, snails are even better. The king hunger when dey catch me nor be here o. I could even eat a whole dinosaur. embarassed

sweeeery if I buy u Sun  flowers from London? What can I get in return?
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by chelseabmw(m): 3:36am On Jan 26, 2012
Sleeping time. . . . . This is a quote from me. . . .As you wake up pray ova it

Definition Of Love: Love is getting puuuuny on credit with extra kiss!!
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Idowuogbo(f): 5:18am On Jan 26, 2012
Chelsea are u ok?,as in is everything righted.Dude it be like say u wan experience ban abi,come if u sexually frustrated go to d sexuality section dem plenty wey fit help you dere.I suggest u don't reply me if u don't want me to get toxic msteeeeeew
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by chelseabmw(m): 11:13am On Jan 26, 2012
jackpot:

#laughing and falls from a Mango tree#

choi!

Bro, be nice.

Don't you want to collect the punny you were being owed? grin

Bro seeems u r naturally stuupiiid with your daily idiiioootic comments. I mean this in a good way wink
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by eldav(m): 7:22pm On Jan 26, 2012
@jackpot aka uche

is dis wat u guys allowed here to become?Newbies no longer hear of d jokes section history,to pay respect to those its due?

I left here in d hands of bright,you,scarface aka studio, etc,and someone like chainsaw has been running around here,showing all dat there is none 2 b compared to him in stupidity,and y'all aint doin ntin abt it?

Otoor or somtin like dat shuld b taught his place,cos i dnt wanna tear into no one dis yr.

Here is losing its flavour to some rugrats,u guys shuld fix dis mess.

Im still THE PRINCE.
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Idowuogbo(f): 5:00pm On Jan 29, 2012
Hhmmmmmmmm

Its amazing how Mods haven't done dier job,I will bck its ON!!!!!!

Eti to ba ni iya e oni simi,owun na oni simi.
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by chelseabmw(m): 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2012
Ok guys. . . .It was fun while it lasted here

Tnx guys
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by chelseabmw(m): 1:51pm On Jan 31, 2012
8000th Post angry
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by chelseabmw(m): 1:57pm On Jan 31, 2012
El Guapo:

You're too black to be a Nigerian, mind if we try tracing Ur Lineage down the Zulu Chipmunks lane?  undecided undecided undecided

Bro, Correction: I am not black. angry  I am mixed race  You have cussed me 60 times and your threads never EVER  make sense. undecided do u realiaze that if u waz in Nigeria, u would be calling me: Uncle Chelsea. Am not your mate!   wink
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by MrResource(m): 3:18pm On Jan 31, 2012
^Goodday Uncle Chelsea. . .How is ur day going? smiley
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by bingbagbo(m): 6:33pm On Jan 31, 2012
FOR SALE

Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Idowuogbo(f): 1:53pm On Feb 01, 2012
^so u b Ina sef lool, kedu?
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 01, 2012
^^@bado

me no b Ina bros nw. My level pass. Am just dat ibo boy cheesy #Mo wa kpa.

Ebim kpa mi oo. Wetin u cook?
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by EfemenaXY: 3:13pm On Feb 01, 2012
e be like say dem don ban the chief spammer for this thread. That's problem no.1 solved. Now the mods need to fumigate this thread by deleting all the crap im post.

@ Id, why your thread nor dey stick? I nearly think say dem just delete am  undecided
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by jackpot(f): 4:01pm On Feb 01, 2012
can we all join hands together to move this sextion forward?

There's no need threatening d mods dat if they don't obey, heaven'll let loose.

Why all the threat, like "i'll attack him o" "mods, this is your last warning" ?

Where'll it lead us to if not warning PMs

I ayaf played my own part to be law-abiding to d highest degree.

Pls, stop all the cursing cos it'll lead us nowhere.

If you decide to continue, then i'll always ignore as i've been doing since.

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR!!!

*yes, I said, "make love". Lol cheesy
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by dani1luv: 7:34pm On Feb 01, 2012
THREAD CLEANED

PLEASE LET THERE BE PEACE ABEGI smiley

bUT Wait oh!!!

[img]http://www.freesmileys.org/custom/image/brown%5E_%5Earial%5E_%5E0%5E_%5E0%5E_%5EPlease whats Punny%5E_%5E.gif[/img]

whats punny? lipsrsealed
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by chibaby5(f): 7:41pm On Feb 01, 2012
shocked Danny boy huz teachn u dat? !
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by ARareGem(f): 8:11pm On Feb 01, 2012
^You don't want to know.

Evening all, thank God for the fresh air in here.
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by EfemenaXY: 8:25pm On Feb 01, 2012
^^ Evening Babes! cheesy

Yes, fresh air indeedy!! grin grin

@Chi-chi, longest time o! how your recharge card business dey go? tongue

@ Dani, thanks for cleaning up, fumigating the mess and restoring order 'n sanity to this thread

you be better person jor wink

Oya madam ID, we're back - wetin you cook now? come entertain us now tongue tongue
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by jackpot(f): 8:27pm On Feb 01, 2012
dani1luv:

THREAD CLEANED

PLEASE LET THERE BE PEACE ABEGI smiley

bUT Wait oh!!!

[img]http://www.freesmileys.org/custom/image/brown%5E_%5Earial%5E_%5E0%5E_%5E0%5E_%5EPlease whats Punny%5E_%5E.gif[/img]

whats punny? lipsrsealed

punny?

Yeah, it's a soccer arena where dudes sprain their ankles while doing press-ups.

some are the size of a football field cos it's 100yards, while some looks like monkey-post

some dey salivate, while some hisses in action.

needs more explanation? cheesy
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by ARareGem(f): 8:32pm On Feb 01, 2012
Where Madam ID na? I be one vex buy Champagne.
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by EfemenaXY: 8:35pm On Feb 01, 2012
^^ You know, as I dey ride come here, I see person for road dey hawk akara wen resemble ID tongue tongue

Yes, I know say na she be dat - but never mind, she dey make ends meet as country harrrrrrrrrd o! grin grin
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by ARareGem(f): 8:38pm On Feb 01, 2012
No be small. Man Woman must survive. Ehem, how that your fish business na? tongue
Re: Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section by EfemenaXY: 8:43pm On Feb 01, 2012
grin grin

Fish ke??

I don expand go Bend-down market now cool

I even get new stock - Gstrings with back pocket. Interested?? grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23)

Leave Trash For LAWMA And Nigerians Did (Hilarious Photo) / 10 Signs That God Is Punishing You For Your Sins / 20 Tonto Dike's Funny Throwback Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.