Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,410 members, 7,958,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:36 AM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1070242 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by stillwaiting: 12:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Congratulations............... Now stillwaiting as now been converted to endwaiting.... ....................

NB: Remember, 60% of your 1st wage in £, is our tithe on this forum (£50 crisp bills)........ .......

Thanks a lot. I am humbled. I will. could you send me your account details?

2 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by stillwaiting: 12:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
justwise:

Congratulations!, glad it ended well. I'm really happy for you.
Justwise. I cannot forget you. I am too grateful.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by stillwaiting: 12:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
Funmijj3:
@stillwaiting
Congratulations. I'm so happy for you,And thanks so much for your help.
I'm yet to receive a reply from the Sheffield email address you have me yesterday. Hopefully they reply me soon. One more question please. Should I take sponsor's documents to Ikeja for scanning before sending it back to Sheffield. Or they just need to scan my son's documents only. He is a minor ,so he doesn't have much to submit. Apart from DNA test result, TB test result,his school documents and birth certificate. I was confused maybe he was refused because I didn't submit any of sponsor's documents in Nigeria, I sent everything to Sheffield. Please really need your help on this before re-applying. Thanks

Thanks a lot and God will relieve you. They will definitely reply you. You must DHL everything to Sheffield. They will only scan passport, application and TB Test certificate. Applicant is required to DHL all documents and self-addressed envelope to Sheffield and as at yesterday all our documents have been returned to my wife
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 12:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
stillwaiting:

We are all equally humbled to be of assistance

NB : Remember our 60% tithe from your 1st wage in £'s. Thanking you in advance..... ......
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 12:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
stillwaiting:

Thank you. It's just my usual way of requesting sacrificial tithe (I don't even attend any church) LOL...........
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by deept(m): 1:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
tosine:
Please, what is the best way to pay for the Visa fee? There is a limit on master card.

Thanks

get your partner to pay it for you.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by tosine: 1:26pm On Feb 15, 2017
I have the money in Naira here to pay but she does not have the equivalent amount in pounds or dollar.

How do i pay for visa fee with limit on mastercard in Nigeria, did anyone just pay?

Thanks

deept:

get your partner to pay it for you.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Funmijj3: 4:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
stillwaiting:

Thanks a lot and God will relieve you. They will definitely reply you. You must DHL everything to Sheffield. They will only scan passport, application and TB Test certificate. Applicant is required to DHL all documents and self-addressed envelope to Sheffield and as at yesterday all our documents have been returned to my wife
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Funmijj3: 4:53pm On Feb 15, 2017
Thanks so much @stillwaiting. Please should I sent the TB result with the documents. Cos the original TB result is with my son in Nigeria,And I am here in d uk. Thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Fynebouy: 7:34pm On Feb 15, 2017
tosine:
I have the money in Naira here to pay but she does not have the equivalent amount in pounds or dollar.

How do i pay for visa fee with limit on mastercard in Nigeria, did anyone just pay?

Thanks

Get your banking officer to assist you. There may be some credit cards which you can top up wirh dollars from the black market.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by stillwaiting: 9:45pm On Feb 15, 2017
Funmijj3:
Thanks so much @stillwaiting. Please should I sent the TB result with the documents. Cos the original TB result is with my son in Nigeria,And I am here in d uk. Thanks

Please send it along with it.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Davdar: 10:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
Waooooo congratulations Stillwaiting! Am really happy for you.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by stillwaiting: 10:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Thank you. It's just my usual way of requesting sacrificial tithe (I don't even attend any church) LOL...........

Lexusgs430 and others: How can I get cheapest flight or ticket?
Do I still need to bring along my original TB certificate to show the immigration officer at Heathrow because the original is with the documents they returned to my wife and the cost of DHL of one document, although I have the photocopy in lieu of the original. Is it acceptable?

On a lighter mood, our first application was refused on the ONLY ground that my wife did not respond to their calls/unable to contact the sponsor but to our great surprise none of us was either interviewed or contacted, although we managed to 'bombard' them with lots of contacts: skype (80pages),what's app(70pages), facebook (100pages), emails, Greeting cards (almost 15), pictures(almost 30), call logs, emails to tribunals, etc.
Thanks a lot
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Davdar: 11:26pm On Feb 15, 2017
Please can someone answer my question
Thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Davdar: 11:27pm On Feb 15, 2017
Dear All

Sorry I haven't posted on the thread for sometime now. Congratulations to all those who have got their visa and remember to pray for those of us still waiting for our appeal decision.

It been 14 months now since I did my appeal and I have now been listed for court in second week of May 2017 if God permit. @ Stillwaiting, I received same letter as you did and I have started putting things together. Lexusgs430, Justwise, Depti and the rest of the gurus in the house, do we still have the chance of decision overturnung before the court date? We were refuse due to not enough communication, I forgot to add the travel stamps and I sent over 50 pics but they said is not enough. Also I printed 2months of whatsapp chat due to phone damage and 6 months call printout from lycamobile. We applied in July 2015 and was refused in October 2015 but till now, we never got refunded of our NHIS money of £500.

Thanks everyone
Please can someone answer me oh
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by stillwaiting: 11:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
Davdar:
Dear All

Sorry I haven't posted on the thread for sometime now. Congratulations to all those who have got their visa and remember to pray for those of us still waiting for our appeal decision.

It been 14 months now since I did my appeal and I have now been listed for court in second week of May 2017 if God permit. @ Still waiting, I received same letter as you did and I have started putting things together. Lexusgs430, Justwise, Depti and the rest of the gurus in the house, do we still have the chance of decision overturning before the court date? We were refuse due to not enough communication, I forgot to add the travel stamps and I sent over 50 pics but they said is not enough. Also, I printed 2months of WhatsApp chat due to phone damage and 6 months call printout from lycamobile. We applied in July 2015 and was refused in October 201

Davdar, at this stage, I don't think anything can be overturned, hence it is being listed for hearing. My chats history spanned for one year May2015, while some Nov, 2015-to the time I reapplied in 30 December,2016. Bombard them with lots of contacts. I keep my fingers crossed. Wishing you the best of luck
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 3:40am On Feb 16, 2017
stillwaiting:

Do I still need to bring along my original TB certificate to show the immigration officer at Heathrow because the original is with the documents they returned to my wife and the cost of DHL of one document, although I have the photocopy in lieu of the original. Is it acceptable?

On a lighter mood, our first application was refused on the ONLY ground that my wife did not respond to their calls/unable to contact the sponsor but to our great surprise none of us was either interviewed or contacted, although we managed to 'bombard' them with lots of contacts: skype (80pages),what's app(70pages), facebook (100pages), emails, Greeting cards (almost 15), pictures(almost 30), call logs, emails to tribunals, etc.
Thanks a lot

The best way for a cheap flight, might be purchasing the ticket from the UK. Ask Madam to look online, opodo, skyscanner, medview, klm etc etc.
Usually have good deals from the UK, but not replicating such deals if buying from 9ja

NB : Photocopy of the TB certification is sufficient. If the immigration officer requires authentication, all they need do is log into your application content (it takes less than 10 seconds to verify).......
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 3:51am On Feb 16, 2017
Davdar:
Dear All

It been 14 months now since I did my appeal and I have now been listed for court in second week of May 2017 if God permit. @ Stillwaiting, I received same letter as you did and I have started putting things together. Lexusgs430, Justwise, Depti and the rest of the gurus in the house, do we still have the chance of decision overturnung before the court date? We were refuse due to not enough communication, I forgot to add the travel stamps and I sent over 50 pics but they said is not enough. Also I printed 2months of whatsapp chat due to phone damage and 6 months call printout from lycamobile. We applied in July 2015 and was refused in October 2015 but till now, we never got refunded of our NHIS money of £500.

Thanks everyone

Can the UKBA do a uturn before hearing date? Very possible!!!!!!
Once you submit all your documentations, prior to hearing (old, new, updated). All properly indexed and labelled. And they view such, and they feel you hit them with a properly Packaged package, the weight of evidence might make them reconsider.

NB: What you need do is, ensure you send the best package, like it's the last oxygen you got to breathe..... .. . ..
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Abbylove: 8:53am On Feb 16, 2017
Wow

Congratulations.

Finally!

stillwaiting:
MANY THANKS ARE DUE TO ALMIGHTY GOD. Today is one of the happiest days in my family. My 2nd application was successful today, after many years of separation with my family. I want to sincerely thank the following people for their encouragement for me to submit a fresh application without waiting for the hydra-headed appeal;@justwise, @Abbylove,@Lexusgs430 @ @portsmouth86, @newbie715, @light me @Uchman365, @dday101: I want to sincerely thank justwise for encouraging me to scan the refusal letter so that other people on this forum will advise me which I found very invaluable in preparing documents for this my successful 2nd application. I quoted the definition of subsisting marriage as suggested by @light me. In fact, people in this forum are very helpful it is far better than paying a huge amount of money for ignoramus lawyers. Almighty God will bless you all for your selfless service. Those of us that got help here, we should not abandon this forum because we have been relieved. We should recommend it to others. I was not aware of this forum when my lawyer prepared my first application that was refused and even when the appeals was prepaRED and they refused to overturn it. Thanks, thanks.I pray for those that are waiting that God will put smiles on their faces.

my timeline follows

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Abbylove: 8:58am On Feb 16, 2017
Fly medview.
Book directly on their website.

No. U don't need the original tb certificate. They hardly ask for it.
If it's still valid, u can carry it with you. Otherwise leave it in your checked in boxes

stillwaiting:

Thanks a lot
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Darcy16: 12:24pm On Feb 16, 2017
Congratulations! You aint waiting no more grin

stillwaiting:
pls see my timeline below
country applying from Nigeria
visa processing office location: Sheffield
Type of visa applied for Settlement-Husband (non-priority)

20th December, 2016: On-line Application Submitted
30th December, 2016: Biometrics Taken
3rd January 2017: Email from TLS contact-Application Received by UK visas & Immigration
5th January 2017: Application Being Prepared for consideration by ECO
6th January 2017: Sponsor's & Applicant's documents received (no e-mail, it was tracked)
13th February 2017: Decision made email from TLS contact @ 10:42 am
13th February 2017: Collection Email received from TLS contact @ 2:22pm
14th February 2017: Passport and VISA collected
8th February 2017: Date visa was issued (5/6weeks)
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by stillwaiting: 12:42pm On Feb 16, 2017
Abbylove:
Fly medview.
Book directly on their website.

No. U don't need the original tb certificate. They hardly ask for it.
If it's still valid, u can carry it with you. Otherwise leave it in your checked in boxes

Thanks a lot, Lexusgs430, Abbylove and Darcy16. Very grateful.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Davdar: 1:04pm On Feb 16, 2017
Thanks so much Luxuags430 and Stillwaiting. The lawyer didn't let me send all the pictures during the initial appeal cus she said it can be lost through the post. I will give them everything as you said like my last oxygen. This lawyers sometimes mmmmm? I wish I knew this site before my initial application. Is for my husband and the wait has been stressful. Please do I need to submit payslip although they didn't say anything about my financial part.

Thank you
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 5:38pm On Feb 16, 2017
Davdar:
Thanks so much Luxuags430 and Stillwaiting. The lawyer didn't let me send all the pictures during the initial appeal cus she said it can be lost through the post. I will give them everything as you said like my last oxygen. This lawyers sometimes mmmmm? I wish I knew this site before my initial application. Is for my husband and the wait has been stressful. Please do I need to submit payslip although they didn't say anything about my financial part.

Thank you

Submit all like its a fresh application. Remember, nothing is too much. Bombard them with all bombardables.........
Properly index, highlight and label all......... .
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Alexlady: 5:48pm On Feb 16, 2017
Good afternoon everyone,

Thank you so much for this forum and thank you everyone who reads and contributes to supporting people with their application, questions and experiences. I have only joined today but have been reading people's responses for the past two weeks. I would sincerely appreciate your help and advice.

Me(The Sponsor) and my husband just received a refusal decision for Spouse Visa today, although the date of refusal is 8 February 2017 and to say the least we are devastated. I know many may say that we have not been through a lengthy process but here is our story and I will keep it short.

Reason for refusal is based on 320 (11) due to his overstaying as follows:

I note your immigration record in the UK. You initially arrived on a Student Visa valid from 2008 to 2011. You applied to extend this Visa in November 2011, December 2011 and March 2012, I note all these applications were refused. I note you overstayed your Visa next coming to light on 25th December 2016 when you left the Country. I have taken note of your immigration history in the UK, I am satisfied that the length of your overstay and the fact you did not comply with the directions you have previously contrived in a significant way to frustrate the intention of the rules by:

Overstaying a considerable period of time from 2012 to December 2016
Breaching conditions attached to your leave by overstaying
Being an illegal entrant between 2012 and 2016
For not complying with the re-documentation process

I therefore refuse you 320 (11) I am not satisfied that you meet the suitability requirements of the FM rules.

My husband submitted his application and did Biometrics on 26/1/17. UKVI acknowledged receipt of Sponsor documents on 31/01/17. We received an email on 16/02/17 that a decision has been made.

The background to his overstaying is this. My husband was issued a student visa from 2008 to 30 November 2011.
On 21 November 2011, he made an initial application for a Tier 4 General Visa, but this was returned as invalid because he didn’t include a photo.

On 21 December 2011, he re-applied for Tier 4 General Student Visa, which was refused on 22 February 2012 because he did not satisfy the requirements. Subsequently, he applied again on 06 March 2012, which was refused on 24 April 2012 because again he did not satisfy the requirements and was asked to leave the Country. He did not leave and overstayed for 4 years and returned to Nigeria on 25 December 2016 and we got married on 28/12/16.

In regards to the other requirements, e.g. financial, English language and relationship, they put N/A. I presume this means we met those requirements because I know I submitted all the required documents and evidence?

Although on the application form we listed the two refusals, we didn’t provide any further details or an explanation for overstaying. We assumed this would be established through an interview.

On 10 February we decided to write to the ECO to explain his immigration history, his overstaying and apologising for this. We did not realise that this letter was too late as the ECO had already made their decision on 8/02/17.

Please everybody, give us advice on what to do. We are so devastated. My husband is so sad and I am already agitated, but I know I have to calm down. If it was a case that we failed to provide the required documents then we would consider submitting a new application, but the sole reason given is overstaying.

I would appreciate all your advice on what to do and examples of people who have been refused on the basis of overstaying.

I look forward to your replies and thank you again for all your help with others.
Thank you.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by stillwaiting: 10:46pm On Feb 16, 2017
Davdar:

Thank you

Here is the timeline for appeals
18 months from the day of submission of appeals, before appeals could be heard
2 weeks for the Judge to post the decision to the appellant
4 weeks for visa section to receive decision
8 weeks for visa section to process decision

18+14=32 months (2years and 8 months). all things being equal

@ Davdar, preparing for hearing appeals is likened to preparing a fresh application, except for the various fees. You put in excess evidence, they will sort it out and ensure that you label it properly. Put everything there; if no information after appeals has been won, one can email:Team@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by blza: 3:10am On Feb 17, 2017
Last post is feb 16... anybody here? Have a question please??
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 4:33am On Feb 17, 2017
Alexlady:
Good afternoon everyone,

Thank you so much for this forum and thank you everyone who reads and contributes to supporting people with their application, questions and experiences. I have only joined today but have been reading people's responses for the past two weeks. I would sincerely appreciate your help and advice.

Me(The Sponsor) and my husband just received a refusal decision for Spouse Visa today, although the date of refusal is 8 February 2017 and to say the least we are devastated. I know many may say that we have not been through a lengthy process but here is our story and I will keep it short.

Reason for refusal is based on 320 (11) due to his overstaying as follows:

I note your immigration record in the UK. You initially arrived on a Student Visa valid from 2008 to 2011. You applied to extend this Visa in November 2011, December 2011 and March 2012, I note all these applications were refused. I note you overstayed your Visa next coming to light on 25th December 2016 when you left the Country. I have taken note of your immigration history in the UK, I am satisfied that the length of your overstay and the fact you did not comply with the directions you have previously contrived in a significant way to frustrate the intention of the rules by:

Overstaying a considerable period of time from 2012 to December 2016
Breaching conditions attached to your leave by overstaying
Being an illegal entrant between 2012 and 2016
For not complying with the re-documentation process

I therefore refuse you 320 (11) I am not satisfied that you meet the suitability requirements of the FM rules.

My husband submitted his application and did Biometrics on 26/1/17. UKVI acknowledged receipt of Sponsor documents on 31/01/17. We received an email on 16/02/17 that a decision has been made.

The background to his overstaying is this. My husband was issued a student visa from 2008 to 30 November 2011.
On 21 November 2011, he made an initial application for a Tier 4 General Visa, but this was returned as invalid because he didn’t include a photo.

On 21 December 2011, he re-applied for Tier 4 General Student Visa, which was refused on 22 February 2012 because he did not satisfy the requirements. Subsequently, he applied again on 06 March 2012, which was refused on 24 April 2012 because again he did not satisfy the requirements and was asked to leave the Country. He did not leave and overstayed for 4 years and returned to Nigeria on 25 December 2016 and we got married on 28/12/16.

In regards to the other requirements, e.g. financial, English language and relationship, they put N/A. I presume this means we met those requirements because I know I submitted all the required documents and evidence?

Although on the application form we listed the two refusals, we didn’t provide any further details or an explanation for overstaying. We assumed this would be established through an interview.

On 10 February we decided to write to the ECO to explain his immigration history, his overstaying and apologising for this. We did not realise that this letter was too late as the ECO had already made their decision on 8/02/17.

Please everybody, give us advice on what to do. We are so devastated. My husband is so sad and I am already agitated, but I know I have to calm down. If it was a case that we failed to provide the required documents then we would consider submitting a new application, but the sole reason given is overstaying.

I would appreciate all your advice on what to do and examples of people who have been refused on the basis of overstaying.

I look forward to your replies and thank you again for all your help with others.
Thank you.

Firstly sorry to hear about this negative visa response...........

The biggest mistake that was made on this application was the fact you were economical with the truth, regarding his immigration history. And also not forgetting the little matter of the ECO believing that the marriage was used to circumvent immigration process (25/12/2016 out and married 28/12/2016). If you read through this thread thoroughly, someone was in a similar situation and eventually got their spousal visa granted.

The situation you are facing is a BEND, but not an END ......... I call this situation, the ECO trying to get their pound of flesh back, but making both of you stew in this predicament and thereby frustrating both of you !!!!!!!!!!!!

SOLUTION ----- You have (2) routes : Either you choose to appeal (and face a further very very long wait to get an appeal hearing date or reapplying. At this point, it might be worth your while speaking to your MP and get them directly involved (MP's do have some magic wand which they use occasionally to flog the ECO with)
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 4:36am On Feb 17, 2017
blza:
Last post is feb 16... anybody here? Have a question please??

Feb 16, was only yesterday ........

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Alexlady: 9:51am On Feb 17, 2017
Thank you so much for your prompt response and concern. We have certain concerns regarding their reasons for refusal. E.g. That he was an illegal entrant? There is a distinction between illegal entrant and overstayer. Not overstaying is not a condition to a student visa. If the marriage was used to circumvent, would the ECO had stated he didn't think the relationship was genuine? Although I know that the evidence produced would have quashed that notion. What does re-documentation process mean? In your opinion are there any aggravating circumstances? The decision made was certainly too swift and unfair and I have heard of people that have had worse immigration histories but still got their visas first time. If we reapply, is it just a case of explaining his history?

Lexusgs430:

Firstly sorry to hear about this negative visa response...........

The biggest mistake that was made on this application was the fact you were economical with the truth, regarding his immigration history. And also not forgetting the little matter of the ECO believing that the marriage was used to circumvent immigration process (25/12/2016 out and married 28/12/2016). If you read through this thread thoroughly, someone was in a similar situation and eventually got their spousal visa granted.

The situation you are facing is a BEND, but not an END ......... I call this situation, the ECO trying to get their pound of flesh back, but making both of you stew in this predicament and thereby frustrating both of you !!!!!!!!!!!!

SOLUTION ----- You have (2) routes : Either you choose to appeal (and face a further very very long wait to get an appeal hearing date or reapplying. At this point, it might be worth your while speaking to your MP and get them directly involved (MP's do have some magic wand which they use occasionally to flog the ECO with)
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 9:56am On Feb 17, 2017
Alexlady:

Thank you so much for your prompt response and concern. We have certain concerns regarding their reasons for refusal. E.g. That he was an illegal entrant? There is a distinction between illegal entrant and overstayer. Not overstaying is not a condition to a student visa. What does re-documentation process mean? In your opinion are there any aggravating circumstances? The decision made was certainly too swift and unfair and I have heard of people that have had worse immigration histories but still got their visas first time. If we reapply, is it just a case of explaining his history?

Illegal entrant from 2012 - 2016? When all Applications were refused or deemed invalid, he would have been advised to do the needful. From the moment he decided to remain, his status becomes an illegal entrant aka overstayer.

When an application is deemed invalid, that applicant is deemed an illegal entrant
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 10:00am On Feb 17, 2017
Alexlady:
Thank you so much for your prompt response and concern. We have certain concerns regarding their reasons for refusal. E.g. That he was an illegal entrant? There is a distinction between illegal entrant and overstayer. Not overstaying is not a condition to a student visa. If the on was used to circumvent, would the ECO had stated he didn't think the relationship was genuine? Although I know that the evidence produced would have quashed that notion. What does re-documentation process mean? In your opinion are there any aggravating circumstances? The decision made was certainly too swift and unfair and I have heard of people that have had worse immigration histories but still got their visas first time. If we reapply, is it just a case of explaining his history?

An aggravating circumstance, could easily been economical with immigration history.
If you had been open and sincere with all the history, you would have not giving them any reason or reasons, to decline your application.
The moment they sniffed any anomalies in application process, they latch on it like a hound to blood smells.

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (511) (Reply)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.