Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1039053 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nakiemi(f): 11:43am On Jun 07, 2017
EvaMD:

I also used a lawyer ohh, even though I felt like na me do all the work as a daily follower of this thread, but hubs no gree say him lawyer na kakaraka,

so the waiting begins

I used one just because the cost was too much to not get everything right. If I'd seen this thread prior I would've just used this guide

But by God's Grace we finally have some movement. Praying to GOD that there will be a visa in hubby's passport

Please has anyone heard from Bibra800 we did biometrics at similar time?!!

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Rutharu: 12:38pm On Jun 07, 2017
Wow!congrats.pls wen did you apply and resubmitted your passport?

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nakiemi(f): 1:37pm On Jun 07, 2017
Rutharu:
Wow!congrats.pls wen did you apply and resubmitted your passport?

So we did biometrics on 7th April.
Application was filled out, submitted and paid for on 5th April. We paid priority.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Bibra800: 1:44pm On Jun 07, 2017
Hi Nakiemi,
Just picked up my phone to post and ask about you .DH just messaged me saying it has been decided .

2 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Bibra800: 1:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
Haven't received any email from tlscontact though so I'm trying to keep calm . The possibility of seeing DH before the end of the month will make me dizzy .

3 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Rutharu: 1:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
Congrats to you oh,mine still says open.I am missing my husband so much.

2 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nakiemi(f): 2:08pm On Jun 07, 2017
Bibra800:
Haven't received any email from tlscontact though so I'm trying to keep calm . The possibility of seeing DH before the end of the month will make me dizzy .

As soon as I saw mine, I thought of you instantly. I'm praying hard. Can't believe June will end and we will see them. I also haven't received any email from TLS neither has hubby. I couldn't do the search, initially it was telling me it hasn't recognised my reference number but hubby did it and it worked instantly.

2 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Bibra800: 2:19pm On Jun 07, 2017
Thank you [/b]Rutharu [b] By Gods grace, You will have good news soon .

By Gods grace ,I like your positive attitude Nakiemi. I refuse to entertain the thought of a refusal .

3 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Oridiya: 5:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
Nakiemi:

As soon as I saw mine, I thought of you instantly. I'm praying hard. Can't believe June will end and we will see them. I also haven't received any email from TLS neither has hubby. I couldn't do the search, initially it was telling me it hasn't recognised my reference number but hubby did it and it worked instantly.

Please when did you send your documents to Sheffield?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nakiemi(f): 8:26am On Jun 08, 2017
Oridiya:

Please when did you send your documents to Sheffield?

My lawyer sent our documents on 11th April and they arrived early morning on 12th April.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Rutharu: 3:10pm On Jun 08, 2017
Pls house,is an upturned decision after an administrative review treated like a regular application?
Thank you
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lilreese: 5:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
If i get married to an eu citizen how can i apply to stay in the uk ?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Emexnairaland(m): 7:25pm On Jun 08, 2017
I think this might help to your question.
Rutharu:
Pls house,is an upturned decision after an administrative review treated like a regular application?
Thank you

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Rutharu: 8:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
Thanks dear.it has already been upturned and I have already submitted my passport since first week in May and I am wondering was causing the delay.Is the resubmission of my passport treated as a new application?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by antiaqueen: 9:28am On Jun 09, 2017
Gud mornin huse.plz can smone help me out wit d pirority visa service for settlement visa.i av been refused visa to d uk ,do i av chances to apply for pirority service visa ,patiently waitin for a reply.thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by joygirl2017(f): 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
antiaqueen:
Gud mornin huse.plz can smone help me out wit d pirority visa service for settlement visa.i av been refused visa to d uk ,do i av chances to apply for pirority service visa ,patiently waitin for a reply.thanks

Questions:
what type of visa ?
When were you refused ? Y were u refused?

If its just little error : forgot to add a document which led to your refusal then its fine .

one needs to knows the surrounding factor on your refusal .
Pls egbon in da house hope am making sense o
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by subomi2: 12:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
[quote author=Nakiemi post=57278482] [justwise] {lexus and everyone else.

Good afternoon.

Please does my husband have to fill this form asides the online application forn
Sponsorship undertaking: form SU07

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/261405/sponsorship-form.pdf

the form in the link. is it to be filled as well along with the visa form? thank you in advance

@lexusgs430 @benz101 @justwise @darcy16
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nakiemi(f): 2:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
So I received our documents today!!!
Now just for the email and passport collection!!
God I'm hopeful it's positive news!!
Bibra800 has hubby received documents back??

3 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by EvaMD: 3:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
By His Grace you will receive good news,,
haven't seen anyone on here that came back with negative news.
so am hopeful as well

Nakiemi:
Bibra800 has hubby received documents back??

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by deept(m): 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
Nakiemi:
Bibra800 has hubby receiveld documents back??

Now the real wait begins. Congrats in advance.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Bibra800: 4:22pm On Jun 09, 2017
Hi Nakiemi,
He hasn't .He called me today and the way I answered the phone!!!!I thought that was why .Your email should follow my Monday I reckon .Mu anxiety is 3 fold since I found out they had made a decision .

2 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Bibra800: 4:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
Nakiemi,
We're you able to track the return postage or you didn't bother?Any idea of your husband's profile on tls has been updated .

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nakiemi(f): 6:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
Bibra800:
Nakiemi,
We're you able to track the return postage or you didn't bother?Any idea of your husband's profile on tls has been updated .

So yes I managed to track my package on the royal mail site. I'd even forgot about it until looking at the tab and refreshing it to see it has reached my parents house this morning. We can't access our Tls as our lawyer has the login and he's not replied my emails since I mailed him 24th may. Have you got your package back??
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by janykute: 7:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
Hi guys,I just received this mail from Sheffield.Can someone please explain to me what to expect?
Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and settlement applications within 60 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection.

Kind Regards,
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nakiemi(f): 8:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
[quote author=subomi2 post=57348332][/quote]

Hi subomi2,

I've come across that form but we didn't need to fill it out for our application.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Bibra800: 8:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
I haven't gotten it back Nakiemi.Unable to track it as well .my tls hasn't been Updated either . From previous experience , they don't do great at updates there .
Fingers crossed for next week

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by ooooyes: 8:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
Please house I need help with this question. I just sent my supporting documents to help UK for spousal visa but I forgot to add my old passports but I did had the photocopies. Do I ready need to add my old passports to the supporting documents?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 1:04am On Jun 10, 2017
ooooyes:
Please house I need help with this question. I just sent my supporting documents to help UK for spousal visa but I forgot to add my old passports but I did had the photocopies. Do I ready need to add my old passports to the supporting documents?

Do you feel any information on the expired passport, would be relevant in deciding your present application?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by ooooyes: 7:58am On Jun 10, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Do you feel any information on the expired passport, would be relevant in deciding your present application?

I really don't know. I have two old passports. One was expired, the other was a change of name. The one with the change of name had all my previous visa on it. So I don't know if it will be relevant in deciding my application. I've always added my old passports in all my previous applications. But this time around the lady at tls just removed my old passport stapled to the new one and collected only the photo copies of the old ones to scan and she gave them back to me which I added to the bundle. Now I am really confused and worried.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by ooooyes: 11:23am On Jun 10, 2017
Lexusgs:

In your application, did you include your travel/visa history?
Yes I did
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 2:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
ooooyes:

Yes I did

You have performed your due diligence........

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.