Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,542 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:50 AM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1069461 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by willwin2: 2:43pm On Oct 20, 2014
Ok....there is nothing scaring about the tribunal, you can go with somebody for moral support if you want, you just have to defend those documents you submitted and explain your own side of the refusal, remember that the case is about whether your marriage is genuine and the accommodation issue. Those two areas are your focus and expect questions from them.

But do I need to submit another set of document for the judge, how can I defend my case, is it necessary I get a lawyer.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 3:00pm On Oct 20, 2014
willwin2:

Ok....there is nothing scaring about the tribunal, you can go with somebody for moral support if you want, you just have to defend those documents you submitted and explain your own side of the refusal, remember that the case is about whether your marriage is genuine and the accommodation issue. Those two areas are your focus and expect questions from them.

But do I need to submit another set of document for the judge, how can I defend my case, is it necessary I get a lawyer.

If you have gone this far then you don't need a lawyer, no lawyer can tell your story with emotion better than you. Go with photocopyies of all the documents you submitted already and any other document you have that will help you argue your case.

The judge is going to decide your case based on those documents you have submitted already and answers you will give to questions put to you.

It's not a packed court room, it's just you, the tribunal judge and home office representative(if they bothered to come). So it's not an intimidating environment especially when you have a genuine case.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by bassy10113: 5:12pm On Oct 20, 2014
Whales1212:

I don't think that's gonna be a big issue,just take the one you've got along,obviously there's nothing we can do about it because I haven't got my documents back. I'll mail them and tell my girlfriend to bring a copy along, but it's not a big issue,the worst that will happen is to do another one for you at Heathrow.
Thanks for your help and welcome on board.

Sup....did u make photocopies of all the document u submitted?......cux if u don't submit photocopy....they might hold on to the original.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Whales1212: 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2014
bassy10113:

Sup....did u make photocopies of all the document u submitted?......cux if u don't submit photocopy....they might hold on to the original.

Yeah,I did.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Whales1212: 4:55am On Oct 22, 2014
damyoyepitan:
Hi just wise and girlflo,my original documents were sent to vac in nigeria and am already in the uk,I tried writing an authorization letter and sent it to my cousin wit my visa and passport pages but they didn't allow him in.i would like to no what I can do now to get my docs .pls advise and also pls give me the contact details for vac ikeja.thank you

Hello,kindly help with your experience pls,I saw you had issue getting your documents back,I just want to find out how you eventually got them back?
How did you find out it was sent to Nigeria? I've been waiting to get my documents back but no joy,should have been posted to sponsor in UK but we haven't got them.
Was it by mistake they did that or they do send documents to Nigeria at times.if you've got the documents, was it in applicant's name or sponsor's name,as it should have been sent to sponsor?
Pls your response will help a lot. Thanks in advance.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by bassy10113: 6:15am On Oct 22, 2014
@damyoyepitan...pls did they asked for your Tuberculosis test result at your point of entry...and. hope they allowed u carry in foodstuffs....thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by damyoyepitan(f): 6:41am On Oct 22, 2014
.[@ whales ,eventually my documents were given to my husband waybk wen it was refused and he didnt no where he kept it,we found it after searching the whole house ,d ukba implicated themselves by givin me false info saying they had sent it to nigeria and wen I tried to involve my lawyer the looked for the info from Royal Mail and gv me sayin it was sent since 2013 so dts ow it was in d house all d Whyle.so ur sponsor shud Chk well ,ask his lawyer and stuff cus it's not an easy period nd dey Sumtimes do stuff without realising .
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by damyoyepitan(f): 6:50am On Oct 22, 2014
[hi bassy ,they didn't ask me at all the point of entry evn though I had it with me ,it's better u just have it anyway cus the people change ,I was allowed to carry fud stuffs ,no stress at all wen dey see u r on spouse visa,dey let u go jejely.]
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Whales1212: 9:59am On Oct 22, 2014
damyoyepitan:
.[@ whales ,eventually my documents were given to my husband waybk wen it was refused and he didnt no where he kept it,we found it after searching the whole house ,d ukba implicated themselves by givin me false info saying they had sent it to nigeria and wen I tried to involve my lawyer the looked for the info from Royal Mail and gv me sayin it was sent since 2013 so dts ow it was in d house all d Whyle.so ur sponsor shud Chk well ,ask his lawyer and stuff cus it's not an easy period nd dey Sumtimes do stuff without realising .

Ok,thanks for that,I'm actually the sponsor and just been wondering what's going on,I'll send them a later,it's a bit strange.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by MrsAdebiyi: 8:43pm On Oct 22, 2014
MrsAdebiyi:

@bassy10113/ @girlfio : thanks for sharing ur experience people like you are the reason why I think nigerians are the best smiley pls did u collect ur passport from Vfs ikkeja Abuja or teleperformance ? Pls can u give me the address in Lagos or Abuja ?

Dear all

Happy to inform my husband got his passport back today . thanks to @Whales1212, Ikato3540 @girlfio @bassy101113@justwise and others for all their contribution.

This forum has been very helpful to me , albeit for a short period , but at least it calmed my fears and gave me information. So incase anyone is interested below is my timeline and supporting documents submitted.

Application submitted 30/07/2014
Biometrics : 01/08/2014
Supporting docs submitted : 12/08/14
supporting docs returned :15/10/2014
Passport collected:22/10/2014

Supporting docs
1. Copy of my British e-Passport
2. Marriage Certificate
3. my Proof of Employment
4. 6 Months Bank Statements
5. Tenancy agreement
6. Marriage certificate from
church & registry
7. Utility & Council tax bill
8. 6 Months payslips
9. Savings balance from bank
10. Proof of communication with my husband - phone log, emails, Whatsapp)
11. Copies of Photographs from our Court Wedding, Traditional Wedding and older pictures during our holiday
12. IELTS certificate for my husband

13. Photocopy of my husband's master's degree certificate
14. Photocopy of my husband's staff identity card

15. Photocopy of my husband's order and confirmation of appointment
16. Copies of my husband's payslips
17. Photocopy of TB certificate

18. Photocopy of my husband's Birth certificate and Nigerian Passport
19. Original copy of my husband's bank statements

21. A copy of our wedding programme & Invitation card.

All the best to our current and future applicants !!smiley

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by girlfio: 9:39pm On Oct 22, 2014
@Mrs Adebiyi Great News! All the best, and safe travels for your husband. smiley
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Whales1212: 12:11am On Oct 23, 2014
MrsAdebiyi:

Dear all

Happy to inform my husband got his passport back today . thanks to @Whales1212, Ikato3540 @girlfio @bassy101113@justwise and others for all their contribution.

This forum has been very helpful to me , albeit for a short period , but at least it calmed my fears and gave me information. So incase anyone is interested below is my timeline and supporting documents submitted.

Supporting docs
2. Marriage Certificate
5. Tenancy agreement
church & registry
8. 6 Months payslips
11. Copies of Photographs from our Court Wedding, Traditional Wedding and older pictures during our holiday

Congratulations to you and your hubby,wish him best of luck and do enjoy the honeymoon. Thanks for your help too
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by bassy10113: 6:25am On Oct 23, 2014
MrsAdebiyi:

Dear all

Supporting docs
2. Marriage Certificate
5. Tenancy agreement
church & registry
8. 6 Months payslips

Yipee!!!.....congratulations.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by adeboyedefem: 6:37pm On Oct 23, 2014
Hello Everyone
Please i need advise about the best way to go about this.. I am a Nigerian student in the UK, doing my masters at the moment, I am married to a Danish Citizen, i will like to apply for a Uk resident Permit based on been a family member of an EEA

I will like to know the document i need to submit?

Is it ok for me to apply during my masters here in the UK

Does it matter that my wife is presently in Denmark at the moment?

What is the best way to go about this and how long does the processing takes?

I am looking forward to your response.. Thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by girlfio: 7:38am On Oct 24, 2014
adeboyedefem:
Hello Everyone
Please i need advise about the best way to go about this.. I am a Nigerian student in the UK, doing my masters at the moment, I am married to a Danish Citizen, i will like to apply for a Uk resident Permit based on been a family member of an EEA

I will like to know the document i need to submit?

Is it ok for me to apply during my masters here in the UK

Does it matter that my wife is presently in Denmark at the moment?

What is the best way to go about this and how long does the processing takes?

I am looking forward to your response.. Thanks

If u just type UKBA EEA Family permit into Google, you'll get the gov website with all the information you need. You can apply for the permit whilst studying in the UK. I would expect that there would be a problem if the UK is not the place of residence for your wife. From what I understand, you apply for the permit to join your family member. So you would have to either join her in Denmark or wait for her to return to the UK.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by willwin2: 3:23pm On Oct 24, 2014
Hello, my court date is April, the stress is already affecting me, do you think I can expedite my court date.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by girlfio: 5:04pm On Oct 24, 2014
willwin2:
Hello, my court date is April, the stress is already affecting me, do you think I can expedite my court date.

Unless the rules have changed, you'll need a pretty strong reason to expedite your court date. Unfortunately I don't think they would accept stress as a reason to bring the date closer. Maybe if you had a clinical assessment that had a statement from a doctor that the process was having significant impact on your mental state but you don't want to wish for everything to reach that level. You can't let this process now start affecting your health. Yes, it's a long wait but you've made it this far. You will discover just how strong you are. You will make it to the other side of this.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by jswit: 8:55pm On Oct 24, 2014
Hello justwise and house, I'm here again, pls I need to get this right. I got married to a British man in Nigeria Feb this year in court including traditional marriage, but I came to UK June for my masters, I currently leave with my husband in same house, I study and work my normal 20hrs and my husband also earn more than 18,600 and he has up to 6months payslip to show that. My study visa will run till October next year, what I want to know is, is it possible for us to apply for spouse visa here in UK? We plan to apply December. Or will I have to wait for my student visa to expire before coming back to Nigeria to apply? Thanks to u all.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by willwin2: 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2014
[Am not wishing myself bad o but it is really affecting my health, I thought I was strong but almost one year have really dealt with me, even my husband's visit have not changed anything.

Unless the rules have changed, you'll need a pretty strong reason to expedite your court date. Unfortunately I don't think they would accept stress as a reason to bring the date closer. Maybe if you had a clinical assessment that had a statement from a doctor that the process was having significant impact on your mental state but you don't want to wish for everything to reach that level. You can't let this process now start affecting your health. Yes, it's a long wait but you've made it this far. You will discover just how strong you are. You will make it to the other side of this. [/quote]
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by girlfio: 12:12am On Oct 25, 2014
jswit:
Hello justwise and house, I'm here again, pls I need to get this right. I got married to a British man in Nigeria Feb this year in court including traditional marriage, but I came to UK June for my masters, I currently leave with my husband in same house, I study and work my normal 20hrs and my husband also earn more than 18,600 and he has up to 6months payslip to show that. My study visa will run till October next year, what I want to know is, is it possible for us to apply for spouse visa here in UK? We plan to apply December. Or will I have to wait for my student visa to expire before coming back to Nigeria to apply? Thanks to u all.

Yes, u can make an application in the UK. I think it's only the tourist visa where you can't make an application for a different visa while in the UK. I helped a couple of friends of mine. They were married, he was a student, had only 30 days left of his visa. They met all the requirements, provided all the right documents, did the face to face application and received a call after 2 hours saying that they got the visa. As long as you provide all the right evidence you'll be ok.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by girlfio: 12:20am On Oct 25, 2014
[quote author=willwin2 post=27423854][Am not wishing myself bad o but it is really affecting my health, I thought I was strong but almost one year have really dealt with me, even my husband's visit have not changed anything.

I know it's really tough but basically everyone that is in a genuine marriage going through this process is suffering pain, so unless your situation is exceptional it's unlikely that there will be any change to the date. It may not feel like its possible but you can do this.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by jswit: 12:51am On Oct 25, 2014
Yes, u can make an application in the UK. I think it's only the tourist visa where you can't make an application for a different visa while in the UK. I helped a couple of friends of mine. They were married, he was a student, had only 30 days left of his visa. They met all the requirements, provided all the right documents, did the face to face application and received a call after 2 hours saying that they got the visa. As long as you provide all the right evidence you'll be ok

@girlflo, thanks.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by willwin2: 6:57am On Oct 27, 2014
Morning everyone, I will be going to court without a lawyer, cos of financial reason, it is too expensive to get one, our bundle have been returned without any reason for maintaining there decision, what can we do about that? Since I am not using a lawyer can anyone help with how to support my relationship with case laws. Girlfio, jswit, anyone, I need all ideas I can grt now.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by girlfio: 3:04pm On Oct 27, 2014
willwin2:
Morning everyone, I will be going to court without a lawyer, cos of financial reason, it is too expensive to get one, our bundle have been returned without any reason for maintaining there decision, what can we do about that? Since I am not using a lawyer can anyone help with how to support my relationship with case laws. Girlfio, jswit, anyone, I need all ideas I can grt now.

Personally I wouldn't worry about trying to look at case law. Unless you are comfortable with immigration law I would advise that you focus on the points that they have refused you on.

The two areas you will need to tackle will be proving your relationship and that the accommodation is suitable. I would advise that you gather first all the evidence you have for the relationship. Then against each piece of evidence write a statement on how it proves the validity of your relationship. e.g photos of you together show how your relationship has developed over the years. Phone records showing over a long period of time how you've kept in touch to maintain your relationship and marriage. Get statements from close friends and family that you can present or read out in court. Any valentines, birthday, Christmas cards you sent each other will be good to present, along with any IVs that have been sent to the both of you for other people's weddings parties etc. Both your husband and yourself should then present a statement about how you met, what you felt, how your relationship developed, any mutual hobbies you have, what you enjoy doing together, you should then write about how it was agreed that your husband should live in the UK and then your husband should write about how he made the decision to join you in the UK.

Now in terms of acommodation, you need to first provide evidence that there is enough space and that your husband has permission to stay there. If its a council flat then you'll need to provide a letter from the council stating that your husband can stay. If its a private rental then both names needs to either be on the contract or include a letter from the landlord stating that its ok for both of you to live there. Also include any utility bills, council tax bills etc addressed to yourself at that address. They will also run electoral checks on the property that will list who is registered at that address. It might be worth you getting this list from the council just in case there are people on there that have left the property.

This may all sound like a lot but if u do it all bit by bit, you'll eventually have a good solid case to present to the judge. It will leave you less room for error and help you feel prepared on the day.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by LuckyViv: 7:33am On Oct 28, 2014
bassy10113:

Hi...this is the number...the lady told me to go to Etiebet house..

Good morning Bassy10113

ive tried calling the 014535191 or 014535190 both numbers are currently turned off. could anybody update me please! im new to the site and reads quite a few post and this is great place to get info and i shall post my stories soon!!!

Regards
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by MrsAdebiyi: 12:39pm On Oct 28, 2014
LuckyViv:

Good morning Bassy10113

ive tried calling the 014535191 or 014535190 both numbers are currently turned off. could anybody update me please! im new to the site and reads quite a few post and this is great place to get info and i shall post my stories soon!!!

Regards

Hi LuckyViv- Tell your story so we can see who has the best experience and advice for you or failing that we can all thrash it out with @justwise . Based on the above, i would presume you are waiting for passport , if you can't get through to the etiebet house, i would strongly recommend you go there yourself with the receipt you received when you submitted your application. If it was submitted between 10-12 weeks without complication, i believe the passport will be ready to collect. The data on the HO suggested that 86% of applications were processed in September . Scroll to previous messages for the address thanks to @Bassy101113 and @whales1212

Goodluck and don't forget to come back and give back to this humble forum by sharing your timeline and experience smiley
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nobody: 1:08am On Oct 29, 2014
Please do I need to submit paylip since am not the applicant? Guess they need only the applicant information and work not mine?

bassy10113:

Yipee!!!.....congratulations.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by LuckyViv: 1:20am On Oct 30, 2014
Good evening all, THERE IS IS GOD OOOO, just thought i let you guy know that my wife has finally got her visa in her pulse today!
im new on here as ive started following this forum since monday(2days)...i will share my timeline and a little story wink loool as it might help some people just like i got help from other people experience.

THE JOURNEY OF ONE YEAR!!!
(*) Settlement visa applied for on Christmas Eve 2013.
1.Date of Refusal:09th February 2014 (they thought it wasn't a Genuine relationship(THEIR FATHER)
2.Appeal submitted 27th February 2014 19 week deadline date given: 19th September 2014.
2.1 more evidences to prove our relationship na Genuine 25th August 2014
3.Refusal overturn: 04 September 2014
3.1 Sent wife passport off to Visa Section Sheffield 09 September 2014
4.Passport Collection 29th October 2014

wife got a text saying passport ready for collection and we both were happy not knowing it was a refusal..little mistake we made was to tell friends and family members we got the visa until she went to the VAC for Passport collected from Lekki Lagos.
however, i went to Nigeria in July 2014 for 1 month to see my wife and used the opportunity for find more evidences just in-case they ask for more pictures etc.!
my stupid lawyer tryna skint me like oil buyer but didn't allow it as i was kinda determined to prove the HO was wrong to refused us. finally we appealed bypassing my initial recommendation of fresh application advised by lawyer which i refused severally! he kept saying we might not get the visa blah blah....2 words (SHUT UP)! grin I did a PAPER HEARING APPEAL £80 as i didn't want to travel all the way from south to north of England!

The Appeal process is a nightmare embarassed lipsrsealed cry and you gona be fully ready to wait and this can also destroy marriages/relationship so be careful wink and this kind of occasion aint for me lol Glad my wife was on my ears every 10 sec... wink

REFUSAL OVERTURNED WAS A GOOD ONE.......

thought the wait for over...for whereeeeee.......waited n waited and Visa section aint got direction contact so u cant really get hold of them unless you email them n them boom" no reply

UNTIL I CAME TO THE BEAUTIFUL SITE AND FIND OUT THAT THEY CHANGED THE VAC IN NIGERIA CHAAIIII.. GOT THE NUMBER FROM HERE AND GAVE IT TO WIFE AND THERE YOU GO BOOOOOOOOOOM POOOOOOW PASSPORT VISA READY AND BOARDING TIME BABY

THANKS GUY AND HOPE I HAVEN'T BORE ANYONE....

U DON'T REALLY NEED A LAWYER IF U ASK ME...IM QUITE HAPPY TO HELP IF NEEDED....

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by LuckyViv: 1:22am On Oct 30, 2014
MrsAdebiyi:

Good evening all, THERE IS IS GOD OOOO, just thought i let you guy know that my wife has finally got her visa in her pulse today!
im new on here as ive started following this forum since monday(2days)...i will share my timeline and a little story wink loool as it might help some people just like i got help from other people experience.

1.Date of Refusal:09th February 2014 (they thought it wasn't a Genuine relationship(THEIR FATHER)
2.Appeal submitted 27th February 2014 19 week deadline date given: 19th September 2014.

wife got a text saying passport ready for collection and we both were happy not knowing it was a refusal..little mistake we made was to tell friends and family members we got the visa until she went to the VAC for Passport collected from Lekki Lagos.
however, i went to Nigeria in July 2014 for 1 month to see my wife and used the opportunity for find more evidences just in-case they ask for more pictures etc.!
my silly lawyer tryna skint me like oil buyer but didn't allow it as i was kinda determined to prove the HO was wrong to refused us. finally we appealed bypassing my initial recommendation of fresh application advised by lawyer which i refused severally! he kept saying we might not get the visa blah blah....2 words (SHUT UP)! grin I did a PAPER HEARING APPEAL £80 as i didn't want to travel all the way from south to north of England!

The Appeal process is a nightmare embarassed lipsrsealed cry and you gona be fully ready to wait and this can also destroy marriages/relationship so be careful wink and this kind of occasion aint for me lol Glad my wife was on my ears every 10 sec... wink

thought the wait for over...for whereeeeee.......waited n waited and Visa section aint got direction contact so u cant really get hold of them unless you email them n them boom" no reply

UNTIL I CAME TO THE BEAUTIFUL SITE AND FIND OUT THAT THEY CHANGED THE VAC IN NIGERIA CHAAIIII.. GOT THE NUMBER FROM HERE AND GAVE IT TO WIFE AND THERE YOU GO BOOOOOOOOOOM POOOOOOW PASSPORT VISA READY AND BOARDING TIME BABY

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by girlfio: 8:16am On Oct 30, 2014
@Luckyviv Really enjoyed reading your post Boooom Pooooow! smiley Now you get to just get on with your lives. All the best, praying safe and pleasant flight for your wife.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by LuckyViv: 9:55am On Oct 30, 2014
girlfio:
@Luckyviv Really enjoyed reading your post Boooom Pooooow! smiley Now you get to just get on with your lives. All the best, praying safe and pleasant flight for your wife.

hehe Thanks grin..... excited and dancing Sekem part 2 grin cool wink
chaiii we have missed out on quite a few things with the visa waiting thing. glad its all over now and we can focus purely on our self rather the Entry clearance people!

Thanks to you guys coz i read from page 39-86 no jokes lol took me about 3hrs Yeap worth it .i got one happy wife now smiley grin

Do have a wicked day guys

2 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by willwin2: 12:38pm On Oct 30, 2014
[quote author=LuckyViv post=27567572]Good evening all, THERE IS IS GOD OOOO, just thought i let you guy know that my wife has finally got her visa in her pulse today!

my stupid lawyer tryna skint me like oil buyer but didn't allow it as i was kinda determined to prove the HO was wrong to refused us. finally we appealed bypassing my initial recommendation of fresh application advised by lawyer which i refused severally! he kept saying we might not get the visa blah blah....2 words (SHUT UP)! grin I did a PAPER HEARING APPEAL £80 as i didn't want to travel all the way from south to north of England!

[You are so lucky, I have same problem but it was not overturned, I am going to court , but I will win grin, congratulations.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (511) (Reply)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.