Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Same-SEX - FG Threathens To Jail U.S. Citizens - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Same-SEX - FG Threathens To Jail U.S. Citizens (14319 Views)

Court Update: Drama In Court As Dss Threathens To Kill Kanus Lawyer / US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage / Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Same-SEX - FG Threathens To Jail U.S. Citizens by ziccoit: 2:27pm On Dec 14, 2011
US does not support man-lovers and lesbians but only against the Nigeria for criminalising it? Is that logically correct?

Premise:
1. US doesn't support man-lover and lesbians
2. Man-loving and lesbianism are not criminal acts

logic
US doesn't support man-lover and lesbians so doesn't consider it a criminal acts.

This is logically illogical.
Re: Same-SEX - FG Threathens To Jail U.S. Citizens by bisiaet: 2:40pm On Dec 14, 2011
I think FG is taking this issue rather too far and too serious. Is there nothing meaningful to occupy their mind and time?

Mr. are you one of them? better go now and seek assylum outside Nigeria orelse it may be too late. By the way what a hell is the matter with America blablabla in relation to this matter? Do they think everybody enjoy or like them? Or who a hell do they think they are?

They polluted tHe entire world just because of their uncontrolled freedom of madness. It was these their systematic imprealism that led Bin Laden on war front with them and gave birth to terrorism today because all what US want is to impose on every living human their own ways, their own law, their silliness, their stupidity, their demonic empire actS and so on.

This is very simple No Same Sex in Nigeria if found guilty is a jail term and as it is now I think jail term is not enough I would suggest death penalty may be that would make them get the message that Nigeria is not an annex or an extension or a colony of America or any European cuntry. The truth is I hate all these Boloks called Homoanimals with passion and if they refuse to yield to what the law is telling them and try to fight on we have get in place a serious confrontational method by the time two or three joysticks among them are hacked down then they will know is not a joke.

I have no sympathy for them, I dont care who a hell they are, I have no heart for them and no compassion for them they are stinky disgusting regretable creation of God. I D I O T S!!!!!!
Re: Same-SEX - FG Threathens To Jail U.S. Citizens by humblebee: 2:48pm On Dec 14, 2011
proudly9ja:

[b]I really don't get the reason why they are emphasising on this issue. [/b]The bill has been passed, can we move on to more important issues?

What has the minister said in this report? Is it that ga.y Americans who are legally married in the US (or elsewhere) should not come to Nigeria for any reason? And why the emphasis on the US?

Or are these people so jobless that this is the only thing they can talk about?

because they are feeling the pressure and you are not, you won't understand until you find out the number of mails and messages they receive from them daily in the name of human right organizations around the world, disguising to be representing different group of people.
Re: Same-SEX - FG Threathens To Jail U.S. Citizens by Johnpaul2k2(m): 2:57pm On Dec 14, 2011
Che!!!! this government funny oooooooooo
see how Fast they were to Pass same sex marriage bill
when people like MC lo, died in an accident cos of bad roads embarassed embarassed
unemployment in high increase with new Universities on board  embarassed
unstable Power supply for the yahoo boiz angry
and they are repeating a particular bill angry
stooooooooooooopid people  angry angry angry angry
Re: Same-SEX - FG Threathens To Jail U.S. Citizens by superior1: 2:58pm On Dec 14, 2011
In summary, When you leave your country for another country, you have to obey the laws of your host country. No homofuc k in Nigeria. shikena
Re: Same-SEX - FG Threathens To Jail U.S. Citizens by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 3:00pm On Dec 14, 2011
humblebee:

because they are feeling the pressure and you are not, you won't understand until you find out the number of mails and messages they receive from them daily in the name of human right organizations around the world, disguising to be representing different group of people.

my good man, be smarter than that. do you think that is the only issue they are recieving pressure for? don't they receive pressure for their failure to fight corruption, etc? stop being classic nigerian and think!
Re: Same-SEX - FG Threathens To Jail U.S. Citizens by Koolking(m): 3:04pm On Dec 14, 2011
I am stunned by the quantum of dust raised by this anti-LGBT law. Whether you are in support of the bill or not, the law has come to stay. If you are strong-head I bet you'll sure head-butt jail. It's not a bad record anyway to be the first to be jailed in this crusade. It is sad some of us are still living in the colonial era. Christ! Nigeria is a sovereign nation. I am outta here. It is reek of Armchair analysts and West arse-lickers.
Re: Same-SEX - FG Threathens To Jail U.S. Citizens by Gbosketu: 3:09pm On Dec 14, 2011
[color=#006600]Shameful how most US based Nigerians on NL seems to have been brainwashed in thinking the US is the beginning and End of humanity!

The US can go to hell with their stinky man lover culture! The libral brainwashed Nigerian numpties resident there that think likewise about man-lover relationship as the US can join them there!

We do not do man lover here in Nigeria! Any man or woman lover caught when this bill becomes law will face the full weight of the law! Nonsense!!

In democracy, the majority carries the day, and on this matter 99.9% of Nigerians are against man or woman lover relationship. The US and her citizenry should respect the wishes of Nigeria and her citizenry, or what is democracy afterall
[/color]

I totally agree with you!
Re: Same-SEX - FG Threathens To Jail U.S. Citizens by GWslim(f): 3:10pm On Dec 14, 2011
FG should not allow any rubbish from America govt to dictate to us about what is right or not
Re: Same-SEX - FG Threathens To Jail U.S. Citizens by atakiti(m): 3:13pm On Dec 14, 2011
The reason y the American government concenstrate much on Nigeria, is becus they kno that we are the most populus of African countries , so they knew that once our country government sign it to be law, the rest will surely follow. Dont mind those satanic messangers[Amerícan, & other ßüp€r pow€rßß
Re: Same-SEX - FG Threathens To Jail U.S. Citizens by texazzpete(m): 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2011
bisiaet:

Mr. are you one of them? better go now and seek assylum outside Nigeria orelse it may be too late. By the way what a hell is the matter with America blablabla in relation to this matter? Do they think everybody enjoy or like them? Or who a hell do they think they are?

They polluted tHe entire world just because of their uncontrolled freedom of madness. It was these their systematic imprealism that led Bin Laden on war front with them and gave birth to terrorism today because all what US want is to impose on every living human their own ways, their own law, their silliness, their stupidity, their demonic empire actS and so on.

This is very simple No Same Sex in Nigeria if found guilty is a jail term and as it is now I think jail term is not enough I would suggest death penalty may be that would make them get the message that Nigeria is not an annex or an extension or a colony of America or any European cuntry. The truth is I hate all these Boloks called Homoanimals with passion and if they refuse to yield to what the law is telling them and try to fight on we have get in place a serious confrontational method by the time two or three joysticks among them are hacked down then they will know is not a joke.

I have no sympathy for them, I dont care who a hell they are, I have no heart for them and no compassion for them they are stinky disgusting regretable creation of God. I D I O T S!!!!!!

See how you typed multiple paragraphs to whine about this issue. Meanwhile you're staring down the reality of paying N140 per litre of fuel next year!

H'omosexuals never took a penny from my pocket. The planned removal of fuel subsidy will! Why can't you Nigerians focus on the important things in life?

No matter you stance on this issue, there are far more important things to be talking about. At the end of the day, there is little difference between you lot and the empty brained chiefs of long ago who were hoodwinked into handing over their kinsmen as 'slaves' in exchange for glass beads. You people are easily distracted from the important issues at hand!

In the face of the looming fuel subsidy removal, Nigerians should be calling up their senators to urge them to oppose this insane move. Only a moronic and imbecilic oaf will be happy that his Senator will spend all his time babbling about the anti same-sex marriage bill when we face far more critical issues now.
Re: Same-SEX - FG Threathens To Jail U.S. Citizens by lastpage: 3:32pm On Dec 14, 2011
"Two Evil dont make even a Single Right"!

Whether it is fuel increase, corruption, bad roads, perversion of any kind (LGBS or what), Armed robbery, e.t.c

EVIL IS EVIL and should be stamped out!

In what order you will ask? It does not matter!

Ten "evils" minus One is One Evil less to deal with.

As long as there is freedom of movement, if you dont like the heat, stay outa the kitchen.

Thats simple enough.

BTW: Lets put pressure on our Reps to apply the "same speed" to other issues on ground.

*FOI Bill (done)
*LGBS Bill (done)
*Money Laundering Bill (done)
*Contract inflation, Child abuse (Awaiting)
*Treasury looting Bill grin (awaiting)
*Human rights Bill (?)
*Compulsory free health(?)
*Independent Power Generation and Distribution Bill (?)

See, we still have a long way to go, lets get over these man-lover nonsense and say: NEXT?

Lastpage.
Re: Same-SEX - FG Threathens To Jail U.S. Citizens by noiseless: 3:45pm On Dec 14, 2011
But why is the west persecuting the brothers who are generously making sure that no woman on earth is left out without a man, by criminalising the act of man having more than one nwunye( wife)? Ah! Let them understand that the man having sex with men thing is not our way of life.
Re: Same-SEX - FG Threathens To Jail U.S. Citizens by queensmith: 3:47pm On Dec 14, 2011
we have no problems- thats why we focus on petty things, The senate are simply trying to distract you off the fact that they are stealing all your money! kmt
Re: Same-SEX - FG Threathens To Jail U.S. Citizens by sammirano: 4:02pm On Dec 14, 2011
As far as am concerned U.S is just being insane. they can't control our affair
Re: Same-SEX - FG Threathens To Jail U.S. Citizens by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2011
Now this is getting rediculous! We have heard it's illegal can we move on to other things now or are man lovers our only problem. The thruth is that the FG is trying to use this issue to remove focus from more important things such as removing fuel subsidy. Lucikly for them the average Nigerian is so myopic and sanctimonious that instead for us to be asking them to work on other projects we can very well discuss this matter for the next 2yrs forgeting that the US you are talking about is busy taking care of it's own citizens!
Re: Same-SEX - FG Threathens To Jail U.S. Citizens by Baawaa(m): 4:20pm On Dec 14, 2011
They should be deported
Re: Same-SEX - FG Threathens To Jail U.S. Citizens by Okijajuju1(m): 4:44pm On Dec 14, 2011
I guess no more Elton John concerts!! cry

But what about homo clothing labels like Dolce& Gabbana?!
Re: Same-SEX - FG Threathens To Jail U.S. Citizens by SNCOQ3(m): 4:47pm On Dec 14, 2011
those of you calling gays animals should remember that even animals don't do same-sex.
Re: Same-SEX - FG Threathens To Jail U.S. Citizens by EkoIle1: 4:53pm On Dec 14, 2011
careytommy:

so being man-lover is 'unworldly'

Means Many Nigerians are backward and primitive.

Btw, why are you so interested in what another man is doing in the corner of his room? What's that got to do with your own life and existence? 

Ghayy or no Ghayy, your bleeped up life as a Nigerian remains the same, you still lack the same thing you've been lacking since the beginning of Nigeria so what part do you think ghayy people played in that?
Re: Same-SEX - FG Threathens To Jail U.S. Citizens by justwise(m): 4:54pm On Dec 14, 2011
Nigerian govt should just shut their thieving mouth up and focus on something more serious like security and crimes, they are using this now to divert attention from the real issue.

They are quick to pass this law but its taking them ages to sort out Boko Haram or even electricity, bunch of impotent individuals.

Whatever g-a-y pple do will not affect me but i can't say the same about Boko Haram or 419ners. Very sad that we have fools ruling Nigeria.
Re: Same-SEX - FG Threathens To Jail U.S. Citizens by ziccoit: 4:57pm On Dec 14, 2011
SNCOQ3:

those of you calling man-loving-men animals should remember that even animals don't do same-sex.

Excellent. What can we call them now o? May we call them unthinkable condemned creations.
Re: Same-SEX - FG Threathens To Jail U.S. Citizens by queensmith: 4:58pm On Dec 14, 2011
SNCOQ3:

those of you calling man-loving-men animals should remember that even animals don't do same-sex.

yea they do
Re: Same-SEX - FG Threathens To Jail U.S. Citizens by iykak47: 5:01pm On Dec 14, 2011
Eko Ile:

This rubbish reflects the fact that most Naija based Nigerians are very very unenlightened, they are still very very primitive and ignorant, they are backward, unworldly and unsophisticated.

The world is moving ahead, but you losers and your leaders dey do agidi to head back into the stone age by force. D.umb people and worthless leaders.

why are you always on the wrong side, so being g a y means ''moving ahead''. I dont  want to say your brain is on a reverse position, gay gort cure your pile and stop talking nonsense.
Re: Same-SEX - FG Threathens To Jail U.S. Citizens by EkoIle1: 5:06pm On Dec 14, 2011
iykak47:

why are you always on the wrong side, so being g a y means ''moving ahead''. I dont  want to say your brain is on a reverse position, gay gort cure your pile and stop talking nonsense.

And you are on the right side?

Please refrain from quoting me with your stupidity and gutter vulgarities.
Re: Same-SEX - FG Threathens To Jail U.S. Citizens by vitality22(m): 5:10pm On Dec 14, 2011
Eko Ile:

This rubbish reflects the fact that most Naija based Nigerians are very very unenlightened, they are still very very primitive and ignorant, they are backward, unworldly and unsophisticated.

The world is moving ahead, but you losers and your leaders dey do agidi to head back into the stone age by force. D.umb people and worthless leaders.

Look at this M-U-M-U that is jobless and washes plate in a restaurant in the US talking thrash. Please stay back there with your g.ay husband. If you go to Nigeria, you will go to jail. simple!!
Re: Same-SEX - FG Threathens To Jail U.S. Citizens by houvest: 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2011
Hit them hard Naija.
Re: Same-SEX - FG Threathens To Jail U.S. Citizens by EvilBrain1(m): 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2011
What really annoys me is the level of ignorance Nigerians are so proud to display everytime the topic of hömösèxuality comes up. I realize that most of us have never knowingly interacted with a gäy person before, but how hard is it to read a wikipedia article or two so that you'll have some clue about what you're talking about other than what your pastor said?

It's really embarrasing.
Re: Same-SEX - FG Threathens To Jail U.S. Citizens by peziz(f): 5:39pm On Dec 14, 2011
Most nl spitting rubbish about the govt tryn to deviate from other pressing issues and concentrating on gays/lesbian marriage as a means of distraction to nigerians; abeg hw una take know! Abi una don bcme govt? Am tired of reading this same thing over and over again on every thread related to d anti-gay marriage. If u think its a distraction wetin u wan do nah! Haba! am tired of al d noise. Profer solutions and stop yarning balls. Only talk na wetin una sabi. Mstcheewww! As long as d U.S continue to to put more pressue on our govt, protests here and there for the gay people; this news would continue to make headlines wether u like it or not period. If u don tire for govt whinning and refusal of d U.S demands abt this law; abeg no b by force to drop a comment here. U cn always ignore threads like this.
Re: Same-SEX - FG Threathens To Jail U.S. Citizens by ogbomo1(m): 5:45pm On Dec 14, 2011
He said: "This is Nigerian law; it is not American law and if you are an American and you come to Nigeria, you must subject yourself to our law and if you are caught violating this law or any other law, you will be prosecuted accordingly".

He said what the United States government and citizens failed to appreciate is that Nigeria has different culture and that the law passed by the National Assembly is in consonance with the culture of Nigeria.

He said: "No community in this country supports same sex marriage. I have not had any community in Nigeria that supports man-lover or lesbianism or what have you. So, our laws are for our country and not for the Americans.

"If Americans like, they can go and be marrying themselves as men and women; that is their problem, that is their culture, but in Nigeria, our laws are that no same sex can marry; we have said no to same sex marriage. And if you are discovered to have done that, there is a penalty for that".

Is the same sex marriage the only un Nigeria/African virtue these so called law makers can unite against ?
its just a shame, misplaced priorities ?
Re: Same-SEX - FG Threathens To Jail U.S. Citizens by queensmith: 5:52pm On Dec 14, 2011
Evil Brain:

What really annoys me is the level of ignorance Nigerians are so proud to display everytime the topic of hömösèxuality comes up. I realize that most of us have never knowingly interacted with a gäy person before, but how hard is it to read a wikipedia article or two so that you'll have some clue about what you're talking about other than what your pastor said?

It's really embarrasing.

na unemployment cause am- or is it not obvious that in countries where most are poor starving and uneducated they have more than enough to say about the issue.

countries where everyone is educated, well fed and relatively well to do they have more to think about than a minute amount of peoples bedroom activities!mshew!
Re: Same-SEX - FG Threathens To Jail U.S. Citizens by manny4life(m): 6:01pm On Dec 14, 2011
It's one thing to make a law and it's another to implement it. The average American visiting Nigeria doesn't know this law, as far as I'm concerned, this is CLEAR hostility. Anyway, when it come down to it when someone is thrown to jail for 14years, let's wait and see the political issues that arise,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

February 13th In The History Of Nigeria / Soldiers Of Kwara Political Freedom / Meet The First Nigerian To Import Bulletproof Car And Got Assassinated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.