Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Same-SEX - FG Threathens To Jail U.S. Citizens - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Same-SEX - FG Threathens To Jail U.S. Citizens (14321 Views)

Court Update: Drama In Court As Dss Threathens To Kill Kanus Lawyer / US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage / Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Same-SEX - FG Threathens To Jail U.S. Citizens by Nobody: 1:36am On Dec 17, 2011
@Lefulef, u be devil pikin? why e be say na so so lie dey comot your mouth?
Re: Same-SEX - FG Threathens To Jail U.S. Citizens by Nobody: 1:38am On Dec 17, 2011
@Topic, though I must admit, the more of what I think of what faaags do, the more I support this bill.
Re: Same-SEX - FG Threathens To Jail U.S. Citizens by Gague: 1:28pm On Dec 17, 2011
This is getting too serious
Re: Same-SEX - FG Threathens To Jail U.S. Citizens by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2011
2buff i be man of truth so no try insult me by callin me a liar angry
ehn America na a country of mad ppl were dem dey sell s3x like pure water grin.America na the headquaters of Sodom and Gommorah grin
Re: Same-SEX - FG Threathens To Jail U.S. Citizens by tttonero: 2:41am On Dec 22, 2011
America is the first port of call when Africa needs money.
You accept the gay dollar, talk about double standeds cheesy
Re: Same-SEX - FG Threathens To Jail U.S. Citizens by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 23, 2011
so because we accept their gaay dollar so we must give them our black african yansh for them to abuse abi?
Re: Same-SEX - FG Threathens To Jail U.S. Citizens by tttonero: 12:22am On Dec 24, 2011
Give is not in the African languge, only take.
Gay sex tourist's flock to Africa to find the local boys, who love to SELL there yansh.
The funny thing is a lot of these sex workers are not even gay, they do this to surrvive. cry
Re: Same-SEX - FG Threathens To Jail U.S. Citizens by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 26, 2011
tttonero:

Give is not in the African languge, only take.
Gay sex tourist's flock to Africa to find the local boys, who love to SELL there yansh.
The funny thing is a lot of these sex workers are not even gay, they do this to surrvive. cry
I go agree on tht one.Gaay Oyibo men full east boku dey tear up igbo yansh like say tommorow no dey grin grin
Re: Same-SEX - FG Threathens To Jail U.S. Citizens by XeneeyTino: 4:48pm On May 23, 2015
olabukola:
This one is more meaningful, if u are one go seek asylum as this is the period of asylum boom in europe and usa.
so imprisoning gay people will give us light and water or improve our economy? Our government should please get serious.

1 Like

Re: Same-SEX - FG Threathens To Jail U.S. Citizens by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:14pm On May 23, 2015
Your Law makers are fo*olish. Same-sex marriage is not even "Legal" in the U.S. Certain States recognize it, but the Federal Govt doesn't which makes it, well, technically illegal here as well.

Y'all need younger, more exposed minds to run your Govt. These dinosaurs are just garbage in garbage out like the old govt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oppressed/Molested By Nigerian Police? Share Your Story Here / N4 Billion Budget For Roads In Sambisa Forest And Border Communities-borno Gov't / Jubril: Kanu Is A Drug Addict Who Shouldn’t Be Taken Seriously – Arewa Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.