Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Between Her Husband, Her Boyfriend And Myself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Her Husband, Her Boyfriend And Myself (1665 Views)

This Pig Sent a Friend's Husband Her Bikini Pic. Explicit Photos . . Haba!!! / Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) / My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Her Husband, Her Boyfriend And Myself by dabrake(m): 10:02pm On Dec 13, 2011
Its a long story so i'm gonna modularize it. It began earlier this year when we had a C.A. to write. I was trying to put some of my colleagues through when she joined. She was a 500L student while i was a 300L student then. We got close and i was helping her with other courses due to the stress she underwent when(she was offering all our courses ie she carried over all the courses designated 4 ma level that semester). Last semester when we went to check our results, she had 5A's and 1B while i had 1A, 3B's and 2C's despite she copying my work all through. Then she thanked me and collected my number . . .
Re: Between Her Husband, Her Boyfriend And Myself by slimyem: 10:10pm On Dec 13, 2011
and so fu c k i ng what??
Re: Between Her Husband, Her Boyfriend And Myself by dabrake(m): 10:10pm On Dec 13, 2011
Fastforward : we went out on a date and during our discussions, she was trying to clear the coast for me . . . We agreed to date. As usual, news started circulating wildly that nsikan is 'packing' janet. Due to that development, some of ma senior colleagues, the 500L guys adviced me to leave her that she is married! I started creating the gap between us but she wouldn't take no for an answer. In front of ma colleagues, she would approach me with a very loud peck in which everyone around will have no other option but to turn neck. . . .
Re: Between Her Husband, Her Boyfriend And Myself by Yorisb: 10:19pm On Dec 13, 2011
Dabrake, abeg talk we dey listen. . .

Hmm. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Between Her Husband, Her Boyfriend And Myself by dabrake(m): 10:21pm On Dec 13, 2011
Fastforward : before she got married, so i heard, she was and she is still dating this guy in my department(a 500L guy) and the guy was one of the baddest guy in our faculty. The guy was into politics. Infact, he is a very big godfather in our school politics. As soon as he heard of my affair with her, he started threatening me but i ignored him. One day, after my normal evening study, i was returning from school around 9pm. I was trekking home when i heard a loud thud at the back of my head(someone hit me hard with a stick at the back of my head). As i staggered forward, the guy hit me again on ma chest and head again. Then i heard many people planking me. I just covered my head for protection. (un)fortunately, i heard a voice amongst them i quickly recognized the voice(it was that her boyfriend)
Re: Between Her Husband, Her Boyfriend And Myself by itiswell1(m): 10:29pm On Dec 13, 2011
You are just starting.
Re: Between Her Husband, Her Boyfriend And Myself by dabrake(m): 10:34pm On Dec 13, 2011
Fast forward : my mum is with the sss(ACP equivalent). After that incident, i knew i wouldn't be able to handle it squarely so i told her the whole story. She wasted no time to act as the guy and the janet gul were summoned to the headquaters. After the whole drillings(on both of them), they decided the boy must be expelled and must face 21yrs imprisonment. As soon as the news reached my dept., NACOSS excos and the elder's forum summoned me(i'm part of the excos while the guy was the elder's forum chairman), same with the FOSSA, SUG and other school bodies, pleading with me to talk with my mum to die the case(this was 4days to the day he would defend his final project). After much persuasion from friends, i agreed. Talked to my mum and ma mum had him vow that he would be my police at campus . . .
Re: Between Her Husband, Her Boyfriend And Myself by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 13, 2011
finish dis story! goddamit!
Re: Between Her Husband, Her Boyfriend And Myself by mashnino(m): 10:46pm On Dec 13, 2011
oga some people are waiting here ooo
Re: Between Her Husband, Her Boyfriend And Myself by itiswell1(m): 10:46pm On Dec 13, 2011
Moral of your story?
Re: Between Her Husband, Her Boyfriend And Myself by itiswell1(m): 10:47pm On Dec 13, 2011
Moral of your story?
Re: Between Her Husband, Her Boyfriend And Myself by kokoye(m): 10:52pm On Dec 13, 2011
poster using us for practise . . .

good luck with your career move
Re: Between Her Husband, Her Boyfriend And Myself by slimyem: 10:57pm On Dec 13, 2011
this story neither has head nor tail.stop waiting around it shocked
Re: Between Her Husband, Her Boyfriend And Myself by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 13, 2011
kokoye:

poster using us for practise . . .

[size=19pt]good luck with your career move[/size]
[size=30pt]GBAM![/size]
cool cool cool cool

Besides, i really dont see what he is typing that couldnt fit into the first post!
Re: Between Her Husband, Her Boyfriend And Myself by Beync(f): 11:08pm On Dec 13, 2011
eh weda d story finish or not, u shudnt hav started datin someone becos u helped her pass exams. even thou she offered herself as a kind payment for ur  help knowing she is dating a thug and probably married u shudn hav
Re: Between Her Husband, Her Boyfriend And Myself by dabrake(m): 11:09pm On Dec 13, 2011
Fastforward : despite the drillings, this gul stil no gree stay away from me. Meanwhile, this guy's colleagues teases him everytimd that a small boy(i don suffer) almost terminated his studentship. Due to this ego depletion, the guy vowed not to rest. So as i heard, he hinted janet's husband on the latest development between his wife and myself. Despite the traps being set for me to fall so as for the husband to catch me red-handed, i had always managed to escape. Last week, i left uyo for lagos so as for me to submit my SIWES form to systems specs. Imagine my shock when, after going back home, i heard a knock on the door. As I went to get the door open, lo and behold, i saw her standing there, smiling. What is wrong with her? So unlike me to refuse sex, i struggled to deny her sex. Yes, i admit the fact that we have kissed, smooched a lot of times though we haven't done the main thing. I do not understand why this gul wouldn't hold her peace. I now operate as a cocaine dealer for fear of being caught with her by her husband. Meanwhile, i and my girl are, as i type, having serious issues due to this. She has threatened my gul, kissed me b4 my gul's very before, . . . I think i've exhausted all my tactics. Please nairalanders, help your guy. I, at present, am confused. I know not what to do again. Thanks and God bless. I remain grateful in advance
Re: Between Her Husband, Her Boyfriend And Myself by dabrake(m): 11:13pm On Dec 13, 2011
@kokoye, if i post am as 1 thread, some mentally lazy people go dey post "summarize it for me please". Na y i decide divide am.
Re: Between Her Husband, Her Boyfriend And Myself by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 13, 2011
Ok! He aint lying! I know a liar when i see one! cheesy
Re: Between Her Husband, Her Boyfriend And Myself by Beync(f): 11:16pm On Dec 13, 2011
wow she kiss u, tease u b4 ur gul an u smile along, so u a toy dat a gul will handle u anyhow she like even b4 ur gf
Re: Between Her Husband, Her Boyfriend And Myself by kelz88(f): 11:25pm On Dec 13, 2011
As you make your bed, so you must lie in it.

Na wetin fit you guys with big eyes. Gosh!! Is she that irresistible?! Eww!! Woman wey how many guys don smash? Lawdddd!!

Keep hiding.
Re: Between Her Husband, Her Boyfriend And Myself by dabrake(m): 11:40pm On Dec 13, 2011
@kelz, i thought i just explained it above that i am exhausted. I remember slapping her once after she kissed me b4 my g.f. See as all these worthless akwaibom boys gather me dey re-engineer my body structure because sey i beat woman. Alright kelz88, ur a woman. Can u gimme a brutal tactic make i use chase this gul go lion's den? Mbok ku yad esit.
Re: Between Her Husband, Her Boyfriend And Myself by kelz88(f): 11:44pm On Dec 13, 2011
Any woman who cannot take no for an answer is mad as far as I'm concerned.

Slapping or avoiding her wont make any difference. She knows where you live. . . . . you're on your own o!
Re: Between Her Husband, Her Boyfriend And Myself by drnoel: 11:49pm On Dec 13, 2011
Not bad write up, though he started slow but I enjoyed the tale. Keep the pattern up.

For my advice: Guy too bad but u caused ur problem urself. If u need 2 be hard 4 someone 2 understand then be hard. I once hard 2 embarrass a chick that was pestering me 2 date her in front of the whole auditorium. Now this chick na one hot gangster babe, one bad daughter of a good mother wey sabi say she fine and fit get any guy way she want but come make mistake say na ur faithfull in want cos her friends don try me but I no gree cos I had this nice good girl I was dating then that I liked and didn´t want 2 hurt. Anyway, also remember that hell knows no fury than a woman scorned (hope I got the words right), so get ready 2 take-off cos she really is gono be mad.
Also, wetin u dey find 4 married woman yash. Best u stay away 4rm it cos of law of karma.
Re: Between Her Husband, Her Boyfriend And Myself by tutuwater(m): 5:58am On Dec 14, 2011
@ op. Why don't you report yourself to the husband. His reaction wouldnt be more than another round of beating. But you should have acheived your aim nothwithstanding.
Re: Between Her Husband, Her Boyfriend And Myself by dabrake(m): 7:06am On Dec 14, 2011
^^Pple 4 this forum wicked no be small. Make i report maself giv ha husband? Omo, i no want make my face add weight oh. I remembered one night when she called me, asking me where she should read on ahead of an exam. We were talking when all of a sudden, i heard a loud sound from the fone. Then the fone went silent for like 2secs. Then after that, omo the kain voice wey i hear fear me. D man come talk somethin like "boy, let this be the very last time you will call my wife in your entire miserable life, . . . Small boys of these days will not want to settle for their class but will rather want to reap from where they never sowed. You think i don't know your type. Gold digger like you . . .". I been wan reply am with one brutal text buh i jst give am that ephesians-chapter-6-vs-1-and-2 respect. So na that kain man u want make i report myself give? That syntax no sure abeg.
Re: Between Her Husband, Her Boyfriend And Myself by Mynd44: 7:18am On Dec 14, 2011
Sebi your mama na SSS? Use that connection threaten am naw. "my son is due to be married to my friend's daughter, if I see you near him again, I will make sure you are locked up" shikena
Re: Between Her Husband, Her Boyfriend And Myself by Switbitch(f): 7:52am On Dec 14, 2011
*****draws DABRAKE closer and breaks coke bottle on his calabar headies!
Re: Between Her Husband, Her Boyfriend And Myself by Exponental(m): 8:03am On Dec 14, 2011
U dont know wat 2 do?
Enter army barracks, ask of a major or any oga, tell am say ur mama naa SSS, ask him wat 2 do, if he refuses 2 answer, giv him a dirty slap n ask, how does it feels like. U definitely get an ans.
Re: Between Her Husband, Her Boyfriend And Myself by Mynd44: 8:06am On Dec 14, 2011
Exponental:

U dont know wat 2 do?
Enter army barracks, ask of a major or any oga, tell am say your mama naa SSS, ask him wat 2 do, if he refuses 2 answer, giv him a dirty slap n ask, how does it feels like. U definitely get an ans.
Falls from coconut tree
Re: Between Her Husband, Her Boyfriend And Myself by freecocoa(f): 8:17am On Dec 14, 2011
Hmmm,this kind story sef,use your mum threaten the woman like you did the guy.
Re: Between Her Husband, Her Boyfriend And Myself by tutuwater(m): 8:26am On Dec 14, 2011
dabrake:

^^Pple 4 this forum wicked no be small. Make i report maself giv ha husband? Omo, i no want make my face add weight oh. I remembered one night when she called me, asking me where she should read on ahead of an exam. We were talking when all of a sudden, i heard a loud sound from the fone. Then the fone went silent for like 2secs. Then after that, omo the kain voice wey i hear fear me. D man come talk somethin like "boy, let this be the very last time you will call my wife in your entire miserable life, . . . Small boys of these days will not want to settle for their class but will rather want to reap from where they never sowed. You think i don't know your type. Gold digger like you . . .". I been wan reply am with one brutal text buh i jst give am that ephesians-chapter-6-vs-1-and-2 respect. So na that kain man u want make i report myself give? That syntax no sure abeg.

then try to change locations, or tell your mum to threaten her.
Re: Between Her Husband, Her Boyfriend And Myself by dabrake(m): 8:48am On Dec 14, 2011
Switbitch:

*****draws DABRAKE closer and breaks coke bottle on his calabar headies!
odeshi dey inside me. adiok ono fieh. So you don't know the difference b/w akwa ibom and calabar. @topic, wuld commence ma i.t. & it's supposed to span 12mnths. I'm beleiving she'ld have disappeared after the expiration of the 12months.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Competition Between Single Ladies & Married Women For Attention/guys... / When A Man Lies( Dis Is What Happens) / How I Handle And Treat Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.