Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,664 members, 7,837,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

>> - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / >> (1420 Views)

When A Lady Looking For Husband Finally Meets "Long John" / See Mary & John Having Office Romance And Poor Jessica Is Doing The Whole Job! / Elton John And David Furnish Legally Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

>> by iz2much: 12:12pm On Dec 14, 2011
>>
Re: >> by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 14, 2011
Which part of Egypt, and i dont believe u met her in their University, maybe u meant to say in the amusement park, between do u stay in Egypt?
Re: >> by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 14, 2011
hw u go open eye dey date girl wey wear hijab.Not until Al qaeda and hezbollah bomb ur yansh na im ur eye go open embarassed
Re: >> by iz2much: 12:22pm On Dec 14, 2011
Oh yes i do meet her in their University, Cairo Univeristy and we walked around together side by side. i dont live in Egypt just touring
Re: >> by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 14, 2011
Phuck her and come back with No prick, Y are u telling us anyway undecided
Re: >> by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 14, 2011
I dont believe that is Egypt with what is happening now, you should be dead
Re: >> by iz2much: 12:54pm On Dec 14, 2011
yes its happening. if u in egypt cairo lets go see her now.
maybe she liked me anyway. tongue
Re: >> by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 14, 2011
Anytime i do visit Egypt, i do come alone with my slovenia girlfriend so to avoid any temptation of looking in the a.s.s of egyptian babe(s), which may bring disaster.
For me, i cant visit egypt again till when am sure it is stablized
Re: >> by iz2much: 3:32pm On Dec 14, 2011
its stabilized bro, and maybe where u stay in egypt u dont see naija girls. them plenty here like mad. dem dey do sangala. one guy 7girls lol
but i dont even looked at them. they messed themselves up. egyptian dudes pressing them like pillow
Re: >> by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2011
Egypt is not yet stabilized
Re: >> by drnoel: 7:32pm On Dec 14, 2011
Guy its suicide, those people no like black Africans. I happen 2 work with some of them and majority of them will kill you first b4 u get in touch wit one of their girls. One of them told a colleague of mine that black Africans are still salves in Egypt, that they should be treated like dogs. The colleague came 2 tell me what she was told and I just laughed. Anyway, its your funeral.
Re: >> by tpia5: 10:30pm On Dec 14, 2011
Sorry to disappoint the ignorant poster but alhaji and alhaja are nigerian titles.

So continue daydreaming in your village there until one of these human traffickers can get you over to sudan, egypt, mauritania or libya where maybe you can be put to work herding somebody's goats if your owner is kind.

If he isnt, then better pray to God.
Re: >> by tpia5: 10:32pm On Dec 14, 2011
Afusat itself is a nigerian name.

D.aft op. You couldnt even look up an egyptian name on google.
Re: >> by Dynamique: 11:46pm On Dec 14, 2011
Ijogz K:

Phuck her and come back with No prick, Y are u telling us anyway undecided
Dat's all 4u,dont come bac&start asking 4 how to get an artificial pr, i.c.k.
Re: >> by iz2much: 2:33pm On Dec 15, 2011
tpia@:

Sorry to disappoint the ignorant poster but alhaji and alhaja are nigerian titles.

So continue daydreaming in your village there until one of these human traffickers can get you over to sudan, egypt, mauritania or libya where maybe you can be put to work herding somebody's goats if your owner is kind.

If he isnt, then better pray to God.

too sad the language some people understand is insult. until i start insulting you now before you know the word alhaji and afusat is just a figure of speech dumb skull
Re: >> by joelala(m): 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2011
you all are sick idiots, a man comes around and ask for advice and what he should do, then next thing is to start insulting and raining all sort of abuses on him, where in the world did y'all come from? shey una even go school at all, msheeeewwwww embarassedm

p.s, for the dumb fools around, afusat is an islamic name wch anybody from an islamic country can bear,
Re: >> by muyete(m): 5:37pm On Dec 15, 2011
joelala:

you all are sick idiots, a man comes around and ask for advice and what he should do, then next thing is to start insulting and raining all sort of abuses on him, where in the world did y'all come from? shey una even go school at all, msheeeewwwww embarassedm

p.s, for the dumb fools around, afusat is an islamic name wch anybody from an islamic country can bear,

Give your own advise bros.
Re: >> by joelala(m): 5:44pm On Dec 15, 2011
its pretty clear, hes got a clear knowledge of what the males around there are capable of doing to him, so he should stay off the girl for as long as hes around, avoid her calls and msgs on nd FB. we be naija na, theres always a way out to stuffs like that. dont let her beauty freak u and lead to death. think and act like a smart nigerain or lagos boy if you're one, cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Gals Scrunitize U When You Walk Wit A Gal On The Road / Snippets Learned From Relationships. / "The Definitions Of A Nigerian Girl By A Typical Nigerian Guy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.