Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Moses, Jesus, Then Other Claimed Prophets: - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Moses, Jesus, Then Other Claimed Prophets: (2741 Views)

The Man Who Claimed To Be Jesus EDIDEM BASSEY From Ikot Ekpene Akwa Ibom State / Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? / Pastor Tries To Walk On Water Like Jesus, Then Drowns In Front Of His Congr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moses, Jesus, Then Other Claimed Prophets: by plappville(f): 2:45pm On Dec 22, 2011
LagosShia:

Jesus did not say the below about muslims,but about your likes:

Matthew 7:21
"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?'Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

Am happy u for once accepted that he said this to christians, this time. The bible is no longer corrupted Halleluya!!!

Yes Christ said so and also said, we should becareful of the rise of any other prophets after him.
Bible prophecy warns of things that would happen in the future. The Bible warns false Prophets would rise deceiving and leading many away from the Messiah.  U followers of Islam (Islamics, and Muslims) followed  Mohammed who did rise many years after the bible prophecies were written.

The Bible even goes on to warn against "Religions" based on "revelations" brought by "angels" that add or teach "other ways" to heaven than simply believing in Christ who died for our sins on the Cross and was raised from the dead (to prove ther is life in Heaven , and Hell)

Very interesting that Mohammed started his "Islam" (Moslims) and  'prophet' Joseph Smith started his "Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints" while (Mormons) on "revelations" the list is uncountable. They all claimed they received from angels!  It is also interesting they teach a different Gospel (way to Heaven) than the Bible teaches.  

Mohammed's revelation from an angel (Gabriel) imagin, about 600 years after biblical prophetic warning was written, Joseph Smith received his revelation from an angel (Maroni) about 1,800 years after the bible prophetic warning was written. U can see that . . . in many ways Mohammed and Joseph Smith are very similar , they both claim the angels gave them new revelations becos the Jews and the Christians ve changed the bible  grin (yet they never show what passages they claim ve been changed) , Still their new books add nothing new.

They just attack the fact that Jesus is He the bible says he is, both revert bck to the old form of  'religion' which convinces people the way into Heaven can somehow be 'earned' through good works or deeds (or killing Jews and Christians)  grin none of u followers latest prophets who tries to convince us can 'balance the scales' of judgment in our favor through 'good works, deeds or any other means. will ve the secure hope of heaven given to those who simply trust in Jesus Christ to save them.

[size=14pt](Acts 3:20-22“)And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you: (21) Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began. (22) For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you.”[/size]
Re: Moses, Jesus, Then Other Claimed Prophets: by LagosShia: 3:18pm On Dec 22, 2011
"The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam"!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-772940.0.html

"The New Islamic Nation In Undeniable Bible Prophecies"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-820160.0.html

"Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-817518.0.html

"False Prophecies Of The New Testament" (bible)
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-550247.0.html

False prophet,Paul contradicts Jesus:
"Bible Verses Of How Paul Contradicted Jesus (as)"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-820209.0.html
Re: Moses, Jesus, Then Other Claimed Prophets: by Sweetnecta: 3:28pm On Dec 22, 2011
i don't think plappville is wide awake enough to know what Lagosshia said, above. But that's another matter altogether, different from her convoluted reply.

Did Adam speak about Jesus? Not at all, because the mistake of Adam in their test was not rectified in forgiveness through any thing about Jesus. Adam was forgiven by God, directly and Jesus was not known back then, even as Immanuel, a name he was not called but the christian read it to mean him.

If I go by the the verses of the Acts, the abolition of the OT, thereby making Jesus God is a witness against the christians. Then Jesus said that the Comforter shall lead to all truth, hearing from God and just repeating it, even he living by it, is also rejected by the christians, since nothing new was brought by the ghost, while Muhammad brought remembrances of the Old religion which was perfectly completely upon as favor to mankind.
Re: Moses, Jesus, Then Other Claimed Prophets: by plappville(f): 4:01pm On Dec 22, 2011
Sweetnecta:

i don't think plappville is wide awake enough to know what Lagosshia said, above. But that's another matter altogether, different from her convoluted reply.

Did Adam speak about Jesus? Not at all, because the mistake of Adam in their test was not rectified in forgiveness through any thing about Jesus. Adam was forgiven by God, directly and Jesus was not known back then, even as Immanuel, a name he was not called but the christian read it to mean him.

If I go by the the verses of the Acts, the abolition of the OT, thereby making Jesus God is a witness against the christians. Then Jesus said that the Comforter shall lead to all truth, hearing from God and just repeating it, even he living by it, is also rejected by the christians, since nothing new was brought by the ghost, while Muhammad brought remembrances of the Old religion which was perfectly completely upon as favor to mankind.

John 14:6) Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me. This means, after him, no other claim.

@Sweetnecta, u still seems not to get it right, the purpose of the old testament prophets was to prepare the Jews for the arrival of Jesus Christ. He has arrived, so why re prophets required? Christ's teaching is complete and his sacrifice was perfect. As the apostle Paul said:

1 Corinthians 13:9-10)9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part; 10 but when the perfect comes, the partial will be done away.
Re: Moses, Jesus, Then Other Claimed Prophets: by proo212(m): 4:18pm On Dec 22, 2011
Lord in heaven I despair!

Sweetnecta:

Jesus was not known back then you said. You err Mr sweetnecta, John 1:3, Hebrews 1:2, Col 1:15-16, 1 Cor 8:6 all disprove that claim you have just made. Nothing new was brought by the Holy Ghost, I thought He was to remind the followers of the things that Christ taught whilst he was on earth? If the spirit teaches something different from what God the Son taught then that spirit was/is an evil spirit.

If you claim the spirit is Mohammed, then Mohammed definitely taught something different from what Jesus taught. Everybody knows that.
Re: Moses, Jesus, Then Other Claimed Prophets: by plappville(f): 10:15pm On Dec 22, 2011
Everything Muhammed taught was different from Christ. That makes him fits the bible prophecy of false prophets.
Re: Moses, Jesus, Then Other Claimed Prophets: by LagosShia: 10:51pm On Dec 22, 2011
plappville:

Everything Muhammed taught was different from Christ. That makes him fits the bible prophecy of false prophets.

point of correction:everything christians believe is different from Christ.that makes them and their acclaimed "prophets" fit the bible prophecy of false prophets/believers.
Re: Moses, Jesus, Then Other Claimed Prophets: by Judek2(m): 3:06am On Dec 23, 2011
Mehn check this out.
This should be tittled "The Prophets Trunk Pet cheesy cheesy

The Prophet used to deliver his sermons while standing beside a trunk of a datepalm. When he had the pulpit made, he used it instead. The trunk started crying and the Prophet went to it, rubbing his hand over it (to stop its crying).

And this is tittled :DA BOMB

The Speech of the Wolf Volume 3, Book 39, Number 517:
Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "While a man was riding a cow, it turned
towards him and said, 'I have not been created for this purpose (i.e. carrying), I have been created for sloughing.l
" grin grin
The Prophet added, "I, Abu Bakr and 'Umar believe in the story." The Prophet went on, "A wolf caught a sheep, and when the shepherd chased it, the wolf said, 'Who will be its guard on the day of wild beasts, when there will be no
shepherd for it except me?'
cool cool
"After narrating it, the Prophet said, "I, Abu Bakr and 'Umar too
believe it." Abu Salama (a sub-narrator) said, "Abu Bakr and 'Umar were not present then." It has been written that a wolf also spoke to one of the companions of the Prophet near Medina as narrated in Fath-al-
Bari:Narrated Unais bin 'Amr:
Ahban bin Aus said, "I was amongst my sheep. Suddenly a wolf caught a sheep and I shouted at it. The wolf sat on its tail and addressed me, saying, 'Who will look after it (i.e. the sheep) when you will be busy and not able to look after it? Do you forbid me the provision which Allah has provided me?' " shocked shocked
Ahban added, "I clapped my hands and said, 'By Allah, I have
never seen anything more curious and wonderful than this!' On that the wolf said, 'There is something (more curious) and wonderful than this; that is, Allah's Apostle in those palm trees, inviting people to Allah (i.e. Islam).'
grin grin
"Unais bin
'Amr further said, "Then Ahban went to Allah's Apostle and informed him what happened and embraced Islam.)" palm trees or other trees and share the fruits with me."
Mohammad was a palm wine tapper grin grin

These stories will be told on our next episode of [size=30pt]KIDDIES TIME[/size] cool cool .
Re: Moses, Jesus, Then Other Claimed Prophets: by LagosShia: 10:50am On Dec 23, 2011
Judek2:

Mehn check this out.
This should be tittled "The Prophets Trunk Pet cheesy cheesy

And this is tittled :DA BOMB
Mohammad was a palm wine tapper grin grin

These stories will be told on our next episode of [size=30pt]KIDDIES TIME[/size] cool cool .

you should have known by now that hadiths reported by those narrators are not considered the word of God and and not all hadiths is accepted by muslims.aside,there are hadiths that are not authentic but yet send a moral message.
Re: Moses, Jesus, Then Other Claimed Prophets: by LagosShia: 10:56am On Dec 23, 2011
BIBLE TEACHING TO GIVE THE FORESKIN OF UNCIRCUMCISED MEN AS BRIDE-PRICE
1 Samuel 18:25-27
Then Saul said,“Thus shall you say to David,‘The king desires no bride-price except a hundred foreskins of the Philistines, that he may be avenged of the king’s enemies.’” Now Saul thought to make David fall by the hand of the Philistines. And when his servants told David these words, it pleased David well to be the king’s son-in-law. Before the time had expired, David arose and went, along with his men, and killed two hundred of the Philistines. And David brought their foreskins, which were given in full number to the king, that he might become the king’s son-in-law. And Saul gave him his daughter Michal for a wife.

BIBLE TEACHING ON HOW WHO.RES MAKE CHOICE OF HUSBAND
Ezekiel 23:20
There she lusted after her lovers, whose pe.nises were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.
Re: Moses, Jesus, Then Other Claimed Prophets: by LagosShia: 10:58am On Dec 23, 2011
here is a very intersting miraclegrin grin grin

2 Kings 2:23-24

“And he (Elisha) went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head. And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the Lord. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.”

and here is one more even more interesting than the first because it never came to pass grin grin grin

Mark 16:16-20
16Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned. 17And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well."

and here is the bible version of "SUPERMAN" grin grin grin
Judges 3:31
And after him was Shamgar the son of Anath, which slew of the Philistines six hundred men with an ox goad: and he also delivered Israel.

well using an "ox goad" to kill 600 makes him sound more like Harry Potter than Superman grin grin grin
Re: Moses, Jesus, Then Other Claimed Prophets: by Judek2(m): 12:35pm On Dec 23, 2011
As far as Islam is concerned, the Hadits and Koran goes hand in hand. It also contains ya facking miracles. Also some attrocities of Muhammad which the Koran hid.

Elisha's wont be called a miracle, One dont perform miracles in anger.
He was a sound prophet who says and it happens.
He said that out of anger cos it wasnt his intension,due to his strong prophethood,it happened and be couldnt revert it.
Its just a lesson to Prophets to check the curses they voice out maybe due to anger because, of their spiritual status.
And also a lesson to Prophet provokers because God said,"Touch not my annointed and do my prophets no harm".
They may condemn you and you will stand condemned.
Re: Moses, Jesus, Then Other Claimed Prophets: by LagosShia: 12:47pm On Dec 23, 2011
Judek2:

As far as Islam is concerned, the Hadits and Koran goes hand in hand. It also contains ya facking miracles. Also some attrocities of Muhammad which the Koran hid.

cool down guy!

there is more O!!!

you dont tell us what we believe,we tell you what we believe as you tell us that you believe Jesus (as) is your "god".okay?

you can keep insulting us and cursing as you like,but when you try to distort the truth,assault our intelligence and make Islam look how you want to make it look,then i will hit you and your christianity where it will hurt you most!!!
Re: Moses, Jesus, Then Other Claimed Prophets: by Judek2(m): 5:07pm On Dec 23, 2011
LagosShia:

cool down guy!

there is more O!!!

you dont tell us what we believe,we tell you what we believe as you tell us that you believe Jesus (as) is your "god".okay?

Yeah you re right. .Just as Mohammad is trying to make us believe that Jesus was just a human servant who was sinless, worked many miracles and raised the dead.
Well, Isa is not my Jesus anyway.

you can keep insulting us and cursing as you like,

No,I didnt insult or curse you. Damn,who I'm i to curse?
You know you are the best insulter just as Allah is the best plotter.

but when you try to distort the truth,assault our intelligence and make Islam look how you want to make it look,then i will hit you and your christianity where it will hurt you most!!!

How many times will you give that threat.
Your worst is 4 Christians and I just keep laughing at it.
Re: Moses, Jesus, Then Other Claimed Prophets: by plappville(f): 7:41pm On Dec 23, 2011
@lagosShia: you should have known by now that hadiths reported by those narrators are not considered the word of God and and not all hadiths is accepted by muslims.aside,there are hadiths that are not authentic but yet send a moral message.

U really think we are mumu that u come and spread your all framed tales on Islam?
That We continue to respond to your lies does not mean we are trying to prove more points than what the bible has already proved about Islam. We reply u in order for u to keep exposing Islam in a lenghty way.
With your motivations, i ve come to know Islam better than before. There cannot be worse false prophet than Muhammed.
I recommend everyone to scan through the Kuran and Hadiths.

Well done!!!. Hadith is Islamic valid book just like the Kuran. Everything in it is practice by moslims, so stop lieing.
Re: Moses, Jesus, Then Other Claimed Prophets: by LagosShia: 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2011
plappville:

U really think we are mumu that u come and spread your all framed tales on Islam?
That We continue to respond to your lies does not mean we are trying to prove more points than what the bible has already proved about Islam. We reply u in order for u to keep exposing Islam in a lenghty way.
With your motivations, i ve come to know Islam better than before. There cannot be worse false prophet than Muhammed.
I recommend everyone to scan through the Kuran and Hadiths.

Well done!!!. Hadith is Islamic valid book just like the Kuran. Everything in it is practice by moslims, so stop lieing.

there is authentic hadith and false hadith.each single hadith report is subjected to scrutiny.no hadith book is 100% authentic.there is the good,the bad and the ugly in hadith books just like in the bible.you got to examine it because hadith reports came through the hands of fallible men.only the Quran is 100% authentic and reliable for all muslims.so any hadith report that contradicts the Quran is automatically rejected.

you are so dull to make such a statement:"hadith is islamic valid book just like the Quran".

as in do you think there is a book called "hadith"?are you that dum.b and suspicious?

"hadith" means "narration".there are thousands of narratations attributed to the Prophet (sa) and others in the early period of Islam reported and written and compiled by men in those times.these thousands of narrations are compiled in different books.for example sunnis have their hadiths compilations/books and the shia also have theirs.it happens that you can find many common narrations in books that both parties depend on.usually these are the most common narrations and most authentic.they are common knowledge to both parties.

there are also grades that scholars use to describe the reliability of a single narration and how authentic it is.

so please try to learn first before you ever venture to teach others their own religion.
Re: Moses, Jesus, Then Other Claimed Prophets: by LagosShia: 8:43pm On Dec 23, 2011
Judek2:

Yeah you re right. .Just as Mohammad is trying to make us believe that Jesus was just a human servant who was sinless, worked many miracles and raised the dead.
Well, Isa is not my Jesus anyway.

No,I didnt insult or curse you. Damn,who I'm i to curse?
You know you are the best insulter just as Allah is the best plotter.

How many times will you give that threat.
Your worst is 4 Christians and I just keep laughing at it.
please i am not here for women's talk,gossips and personal arguments.

when/if there is anything to discuss about ideas,beliefs and religion,i'd do just that.not to exchange arguments with you.
Re: Moses, Jesus, Then Other Claimed Prophets: by plappville(f): 11:53pm On Dec 23, 2011
you are so dull to make such a statement:"hadith is islamic valid book just like the Quran".

as in do you think there is a book called "hadith"?are you that dum.b and suspicious?

"hadith" means "narration".there are thousands of narratations attributed to the Prophet (sa) and others in the early period of Islam reported and written and compiled by men in those times.these thousands of[b] narrations are compiled in different books[/b].for example sunnis have their [b]hadiths compilations/books [/b]and the shia also have theirs.it happens that you can find many common [b]narrations in books [/b]that both parties depend on.usually these are the most common narrations and most authentic.they are common knowledge to both parties.

there are also grades that scholars use to describe the reliability of a single narration and how authentic it is.

so please try to learn first before you ever venture to teach others their own religion.
Did i read u say, the naration are written in the sky? Are the bold shows if the hadiths are written words? We both will arrive been dull except the words are written in the Sky, then i will accept ur insult.

[b]there is authentic hadith and false hadith.each single hadith report is subjected to scrutiny.(**no hadith book**) is 100% authentic.[/b]there is the good,the bad and the ugly in hadith books just like in the bible.you got to examine it because hadith reports came through the hands of fallible men.only the Quran is 100% authentic and reliable for all
muslims.so any hadith report that contradicts the Quran is automatically rejected.

First of all, Clap for urself for the (**no hadith book**) in italic, how dull re u now?
Secondly, hadith is Islam, u cant deny this. Wether authentic or not, these are words practice in Islam. U think becos u re muslim, u can tell everyone u know islam better then what its book says? Apart from muslims book, i ve experience with Muslims, to be precise, Arab Muslims, so u should know how far.

Thirdly, u ve made the greatest mistake in comparing the bible to the hadith.
The bible is not from Men but God. U dont need any examination, its inspiring.
Not even the quran can be compared to the bible, because it has same value as the hadith. Both were Muhammeds words.
U can continue to decieve some not all. Thank u sir.
Re: Moses, Jesus, Then Other Claimed Prophets: by LagosShia: 11:57pm On Dec 23, 2011
plappville:

Did i read u say, the naration are written in the sky? Are the bold shows if the hadiths are written words? We both will arrive been dull except the words are written in the Sky, then i will accept your insult.

First of all, Clap for urself for the (**no hadith book**) in italic, how dull re u now?
Secondly, hadith is Islam, u cant deny this. Wether authentic or not, these are words practice in Islam. U think becos u re muslim, u can tell everyone u know islam better then what its book says? Apart from muslims book, i ve experience with Muslims, to be precise, Arab Muslims, so u should know how far.
and do you think being arab has any merit in Islam?

you're backward!

muslims do not accept each and every hadith.

Thirdly, u ve made the greatest mistake in comparing the bible to the hadith.
The bible is not from Men but God. U dont need any examination, its inspiring.
Not even the quran can be compared to the bible, because it has same value as the hadith. Both were Muhammeds words.
U can continue to decieve some not all. Thank u sir.

keep living in denial,dull girl!

the bible is the word of God? you must be drunk!!!

may be i should publish the scandalous verses in it here again for you to shut up in shame!!!
Re: Moses, Jesus, Then Other Claimed Prophets: by plappville(f): 12:03am On Dec 24, 2011
LagosShia:

there is authentic hadith and false hadith.each single hadith report is subjected to scrutiny.[b]no hadith book is 100% [/b]authentic.there is the good,the bad and the ugly[b] in hadith books [/b]just like in the bible.you got to examine it because hadith reports came through the hands of fallible men.only the Quran is 100% authentic and reliable for all muslims.so any hadith report that contradicts the Quran is automatically rejected.

"hadith" means "narration".there are thousands of narratations attributed to the Prophet (sa) and others in the early period of
Islam reported and written and compiled by men in those times.these thousands of narrations are compiled in different books.for
example sunnis have their hadiths compilations/books and the shia also have theirs.it happens that you can find many common narrations in books that both parties depend on.usually these are the most common narrations and most authentic.they are common knowledge to both parties.

Too late for u to edit? Are the bold dull or intelligent? grin grin
Re: Moses, Jesus, Then Other Claimed Prophets: by LagosShia: 12:05am On Dec 24, 2011
plappville:

Too late for u to edit? Are the bold dull or intelligent? grin grin

what is this dull girl saying?
Re: Moses, Jesus, Then Other Claimed Prophets: by Sweetnecta: 12:08am On Dec 24, 2011
@Proo212; « #35 on: Yesterday at 04:01:02 PM »
[Quote] from: Sweetnecta on Yesterday at 03:28:56 PM

John 14:6) Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me. This means, after him, no other claim. the bold could have been said by Noah to his time. How many people perished without being on "the way of Noah"? All of them except those who came onto his way by climbing into his vessel. How many perished in the time of Biblical Jesus? How did he save them, especially seeing that he himself was not save in the city at the hands of the rag heads of his nations. I don't even have to talk about Moses of OT, but Noah before him; a man long time before the history of the Jews. It tells you that there is salvation before the Jews.

[Quote]@Sweetnecta, u still seems not to get it right, the purpose of the old testament prophets was to prepare the Jews for the arrival of Jesus Christ.[/Quote]read above. I mentioned Noah so that you know salvation is not always of the children of Israel. Salvation belongs and from One God, only. He chooses whoever He pleases. No prophet outside the children of Israel prepared anyone for anyone, but prepared his community to obedience, guidance and worship of One God Who is indivisible. Many a nation, before the Jews have experienced destruction except those saved from them because they were not transgressors, like their neighbors. Look at Prophet Lot and just the few that escaped the disasters of their community. What preparation did they make for Jesus?

[Quote] He has arrived, so why re prophets required?[/Quote]Listen to Jesus himself said; I have not come to abolish to to uphold. This shows that he followed the footsteps of the prophets and what they brought. Just like prophets before him, following prophets in succession, on the same principle of Worship of One God.

[Quote] Christ's teaching is complete and his sacrifice was perfect.[/Quote]Again, listen to Jesus: you have too little faith for me to tell you more. But when the Another Comforter shall come, he shall hear God and repeats what God told him. With it he shall correct you. He shall remind you of all the truth that I speak and admonish you from lying upon me, even if you think it sound plausible. He shall lead you to all truth. He shall speak of me in honorable way, not exaggerating anything.

[Quote] As the apostle Paul said:

1 Corinthians 13:9-10)9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part; 10 but when the perfect comes, the partial will be done away.[/Quote] Unless Paul is the Another Comforter, you have failed Jesus. Unless you can show me what the remaining 11 disciples heard from  a ghost, then you and others have ignored the truth, if you say the another comforter is not for later  generations. Its interesting that Jesus said that he will return soon, and that was 2000 plus years ago, while 610 years will be just like few days to the future in comparison. Can you tell me what correction that the ghost made on the understanding of the disciples, while i point you to corrections that a true human comforter [as] who heard from his Lord [SWT] made on the understanding of generations of human that will last till end of time? The Book given to the human Comforter who heard and spoke is the Quran. You can read it while i will ask you to show me a thing that the ghost taught the disciples and they the disciples transferred it to you in a book, firm and uncorrupted. Show me a book, mehn, the mistake and the correction.

[Quote]« #36 on: Yesterday at 04:18:30 PM »

Lord in heaven I despair!

Quote from: Sweetnecta on Yesterday at 03:28:56 PM

Jesus was not known back then you said. You err Mr sweetnecta, John 1:3, Hebrews 1:2, Col 1:15-16, 1 Cor 8:6 [/b]all disprove that claim you have just made.[/Quote]Did Adam speak about Jesus, unless you are saying these verses were from Adam?

[Quote] Nothing new was brought by the Holy Ghost, [b]I thought He was to remind the followers
of the things that Christ taught whilst he was on earth?[/Quote]Unless those who had quick sand for brain, did the disciples forgot anything Jesus taught them for 3 years or so in less than 2 months? Good teacher, good students or what are we saying here if they were needed to be corrected by a non vocal voiced "GHOST" when they were men, their previous teach was a man, shouldnt the one to correct them be same or is it now appropriate for GHOST to not speak yet meet the Instructor role of hearing and repeating by speaking Another Comforter?

[Quote] If the spirit teaches something different from what God the Son taught then that spirit was/is an evil spirit.[/Quote]What did the GHOST teach the disciples? List them here. I wanna read it or them. I wonder why Jesus will say correction? Please show me what was corrected.

[Quote]If you claim the spirit is Mohammed, then Mohammed definitely taught something different from what Jesus taught. Everybody knows that.
[/Quote]God is One and Uniquely indivisible. There is nothing like Him. He does not have any child and He is not a child. Whatever you imagine Him to be, that imagined is not Him. All worship belongs to Him. There is no association with Him. Your salvation is from Him, said salvation is easy, bloodless, personal being obedience to His Commandments and the head of that commandment is Monotheism. Trinity and others including ethnic arrogance practiced by the jews, other multigods of hindus and even the denial of His Existence, or factoring Him out of creation, etc are condemnation.[/quote]
Re: Moses, Jesus, Then Other Claimed Prophets: by plappville(f): 12:27am On Dec 24, 2011
@lagosShian, are u dull for calling the hadith/hadiths a book?

Even the islamic call it a "BOOK" this makes all muslims including the prophet "DULL"??

*Arabic Books of Islam*: (1)Holy Quran, (2)Hadith, (3)Islam Fiqh, (4)Islam Lexicons / Dictionaries
*Islam Classic Books*: Al Quran, Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim, Sunan Abu Dawoud,  Kanz Al 'Ummaal, Riyadh us Salihin, Majma Al Amthaal, Tafsir Al Manaam.
Scholars of Islam: Ibn Katheer, Suyouti, Shafii, Hanafi, Nawawi, Imam Ahmad, Imam Malik, Nasai, Ibn Maajah, Tirmizhi.

Islam Lexicons: Hadith Terms, Quran Vocabulary, Grammar Dictionary, Encyclopedia, Islamic History, Biography of Muhammad PBUH, Biography of Companions, Reference books and authors, Arabic - English Dictionary.

English Translations of *Islam Books*:

Quran: Meanings of the Holy Quran (Yusuf Ali), Glorious Quran (Marmaduke Pickthall), Surah's Information (Mawdudi).

Hadith in Islam: Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim, Muwatta Malik, 40 Hadith Qudsi.

Islam Fiqh: Fiqh-us-Sunnah by Sayyid Saabiq, Reliance of the Traveler (Shafii Fiqh). 

From islamic website, see link, http://www.muhaddith.org/
Re: Moses, Jesus, Then Other Claimed Prophets: by LagosShia: 12:55am On Dec 24, 2011
dull girl!

now you are foolish!!!

this is your statement:

"hadith is islamic valid book just like the Quran".

can you show me a book whose name is "hadith" as there is a book called Quran?

when referring to books,there is no book called "hadith".hadith means narration.there are books of hadiths.the word "hadith" in this context becomes an adjective and not a noun.

there are many books of hadiths such as "sahih muslim" and "sahih bukhari" for sunnis and "Kitab al-Kafi" and "Biharul Anwar" for shia.these books contains thousands of individual narrations or hadiths in them.as you can see,these books of hadiths themselves carry their various names which relate to the men who compiled the thousands of narrations in them.

so there is no single book named "hadith",as there is a single book named "Quran" or "bible".

do you now understand?or is the head still block?
Re: Moses, Jesus, Then Other Claimed Prophets: by plappville(f): 1:03am On Dec 24, 2011
Again, listen to Jesus: you have too little faith for me to tell you more. But when the Another Comforter shall come, he shall hear God and repeats what God told him. With it he shall correct you. He shall remind you of all the truth that I speak and admonish you from lying upon me, even if you think it sound plausible. He shall lead you to all truth. He shall speak of me in honorable way, not exaggerating anything.

I am listening to JESUS by his words in the bible, see what he told me:
John 14:6) Jesus said to him, (to Plappville) "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me. * as u can see, @sweetnecta ma ADAM broda, I must obey him, he meant so much.
He has decleared that, after him, no other claim.

Nothing after him was divine. All make up similar tales.
Re: Moses, Jesus, Then Other Claimed Prophets: by plappville(f): 1:14am On Dec 24, 2011
Hahahaha @lagosShia is confused and trying to twist things again grin

Is ur problem with the word *valid book* or *just like the quran*

Again from the website:*Arabic Books of Islam*: (1)Holy Quran, (2)Hadith, (3)Islam Fiqh, (4)Islam Lexicons / Dictionaries
*Islam Classic Books*: Al Quran, Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim, Sunan Abu Dawoud,  Kanz Al 'Ummaal, Riyadh us Salihin, Majma Al Amthaal, Tafsir Al Manaam.

Arabic books of Islam, it name the Quran, Hadiths etc etc, am i the one that is dull to count Hadith as One of Islamic books?
U must accept, u are the dull one trying to be faster than ur shadow thats why u re in this mess.

U forgot u ve used the word, hadith books are not 100% authentic.
This put u in the dull basket. Nothing is wrong for one to accept his/her mistakes.
Re: Moses, Jesus, Then Other Claimed Prophets: by LagosShia: 1:19am On Dec 24, 2011
dull girl!

the website does not give any book a name called "hadith".

there is no book that has a name "hadith".there are books of hadiths.trying hard to escape your ignorance exposed.
Re: Moses, Jesus, Then Other Claimed Prophets: by plappville(f): 1:28am On Dec 24, 2011
Then @lagosShia is the one having problem with English language.
*Arabic Books of Islam*: (1)Holy Quran, (2)Hadith, (3)Islam Fiqh, (4)Islam Lexicons / Dictionaries

@lagosShia is saying all muslims are DULL grin grin
Re: Moses, Jesus, Then Other Claimed Prophets: by LagosShia: 1:42am On Dec 24, 2011
there is no book called "hadith"."hadith" as a noun stands for "narration".there are books of hadiths.in that context it stands as an adjective.
Re: Moses, Jesus, Then Other Claimed Prophets: by plappville(f): 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2011
U ve said nothing new, prove me wrong that the hadith are written in the air .
Can u list out Islamic books.plz?
Re: Moses, Jesus, Then Other Claimed Prophets: by LagosShia: 10:44pm On Dec 24, 2011
plappville:

U ve said nothing new, prove me wrong that the hadith are written in the air .
ok

Can u list out Islamic books.plz?

the number islamic book is the Quran.then you can count in the millions anything besides.
Re: Moses, Jesus, Then Other Claimed Prophets: by plappville(f): 12:16am On Dec 25, 2011
LagosShia:

ok

the number islamic book is the Quran.then you can count in the millions anything besides.

Clap for urself mr! grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Opinion Census For Atheists Only! Make Una Fall In. / Evolution And Christianity. Hold It Right There! / An Argument That God Does Not Exist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.