Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Which Of These Is Nigerians Greatest Dissapointment? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Of These Is Nigerians Greatest Dissapointment? (8511 Views)

Poll: Who Is?

Goodluck Jonathan: 55% (142 votes)
Super Eagles & co: 12% (33 votes)
PHCN: 17% (45 votes)
Nigerian Police force: 14% (37 votes)
This poll has ended

Who Is Nigeria's Greatest Dissapointment Of 2012? / Abiola's Family, Oyegun Express Shock, Dissapointment At UNILAG Protests / The Problem With Nigeria Is Nigerians - Bad Culture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Is Nigerians Greatest Dissapointment? by stunna2(m): 8:43pm On Dec 15, 2011
If JEG turns out to be the greatest disappointment to nigerians, then it can easily be seen that as someone already pointed out, nigerians r the greatest disappointment to nigeria for electing him; for being so docile and easily manipulated; for accepting the anemic power supply from nepa and the ant bully police force and the socalled eagles!! Again, for being so lazy in mind and body and waiting for God to come down and build the 21century cities and life style they dream of for them! as i've said b4 nigerians are the problem of nigeria as all of the people making up the above mentioned groups are nigerians too!
Re: Which Of These Is Nigerians Greatest Dissapointment? by success4(m): 9:20pm On Dec 15, 2011
GEJ all the way!
Re: Which Of These Is Nigerians Greatest Dissapointment? by shollyboy2: 10:52pm On Dec 15, 2011
@poster. if i must say you are also one of our Problem, why on earth you didnt include North in the list? cos as for me for few years the North has been our major problem in this country follow by PDP
Re: Which Of These Is Nigerians Greatest Dissapointment? by ortopazz(m): 1:13am On Dec 16, 2011
Super Eagles, Them nearly dash me b.p, buh God bin 4bid them
Re: Which Of These Is Nigerians Greatest Dissapointment? by Nobody: 2:33am On Dec 16, 2011
Nothing can be worse than the Nigerian Police. At least you know GEJ's term will end one day. The NPF is like a recurring nightmare you have no way of stopping.
Re: Which Of These Is Nigerians Greatest Dissapointment? by Nobody: 2:44am On Dec 16, 2011
None of the above but our leaders!
Re: Which Of These Is Nigerians Greatest Dissapointment? by Ranoscky(m): 2:54am On Dec 16, 2011
NPF!

[b]B[/b]astards
Re: Which Of These Is Nigerians Greatest Dissapointment? by Nobody: 2:57am On Dec 16, 2011
Ranoscky:

NPF!

[b]B[/b]astards

Worse! Animals.
Re: Which Of These Is Nigerians Greatest Dissapointment? by Jayten(m): 6:24am On Dec 16, 2011
GEJ is our problem, buhari shed tears because he knows we voted a man that does not have a say of his own. We are use to the issue of phcn.
Re: Which Of These Is Nigerians Greatest Dissapointment? by Ranoscky(m): 8:33am On Dec 16, 2011
Jayten:

GEJ is our problem, buhari shed tears because he knows we voted a man that does not have a say of his own. We are use to the issue of phcn.
NONSENSICAL NONSENSE!!

Cos u'r used to that, does that mean it should be like that forever? undecided. . . Why not live in poverty forever, also?
Re: Which Of These Is Nigerians Greatest Dissapointment? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2011
PHCN ofcourse!
Re: Which Of These Is Nigerians Greatest Dissapointment? by larimo(m): 2:00pm On Dec 16, 2011
The easiest I have received in a long time grin ALL OF THE ABOVE!
If I must pick, then its GEJ. He is responsible for all the others sectors getting back on track.
Re: Which Of These Is Nigerians Greatest Dissapointment? by dabrake(m): 3:14pm On Dec 16, 2011
How can any thing, entity, body, department or team snatch such an award from the 2004 fifa's player of the year[b](dinho)[/b]? It's not just possible.
Re: Which Of These Is Nigerians Greatest Dissapointment? by nsiadi: 3:33pm On Dec 16, 2011
I dont think the administrator is fair in allowing GEJs name there
Its like a leading statement in lawyers parlance
We have had a terrible rot in the system b4 he took the mantle of leadership
He has been putting in his v best to remedy things
He even tries to shoot himself on the legs, all in an attempt to fast track things
The good foundation he is putting in place speaks volume to all who have discerning mind
I hope the fruits of his efforts will be felt more, strongly, b4 long
Re: Which Of These Is Nigerians Greatest Dissapointment? by Oletunow(m): 4:51pm On Dec 16, 2011
I think Super Eagles and Co will top my list of disappointments,

As for GEJ, PHCN & Police; we expected the results we got, very few might have expected a better performance from GEJ, but the vast majority would not be telling the truth if they indicated that, they expected better performance from PHCN & the Police, So there is no disappointment if you got the results you were expecting,
Re: Which Of These Is Nigerians Greatest Dissapointment? by Emeka72(m): 8:27pm On Dec 16, 2011
All of them are disappointments to Nigeria.
Goodluck Jonathan: can not even take sound decisions.
Nig Telecoms: someting else
PHCN: getting worse by d day
Nig police: just wear uniform, collect bribes and don't do their work.
Re: Which Of These Is Nigerians Greatest Dissapointment? by Guardian(m): 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2011
The options are incorrect without Nigerian included
Re: Which Of These Is Nigerians Greatest Dissapointment? by WebSurfer(m): 9:41pm On Dec 16, 2011
nepaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Which Of These Is Nigerians Greatest Dissapointment? by Ranoscky(m): 3:34am On Dec 17, 2011
Emeka 7.:

All of them are disappointments to Nigeria.
Goodluck Jonathan: can not even take sound decisions.
Nig Telecoms: someting else
PHCN: getting worse by d day
Nig police: just wear uniform, collect bribes and don't do their work.
Just only that??
Re: Which Of These Is Nigerians Greatest Dissapointment? by adaphik(f): 6:49pm On Dec 17, 2011
nsiadi:

I dont think the administrator is fair in allowing GEJs name there
Its like a leading statement in lawyers parlance
We have had a terrible rot in the system b4 he took the mantle of leadership
He has been putting in his v best to remedy things
He even tries to shoot himself on the legs, all in an attempt to fast track things
The good foundation he is putting in place speaks volume to all who have discerning mind
I hope the fruits of his efforts will be felt more, strongly, b4 long
OMG, iseriously I planned to read tru after casting my vote, but I cldnt resist responding to this in particular. For christ sake , I repeat GEJ is a huge disappointment/ embarrassment, ok.
I agree he met the system rotten, but swtie he has done more harm than remedy, ok.
Re: Which Of These Is Nigerians Greatest Dissapointment? by otokx(m): 7:35pm On Dec 17, 2011
Nigerian Police Force do not have any rival.
Re: Which Of These Is Nigerians Greatest Dissapointment? by Ranoscky(m): 1:07am On Dec 18, 2011
adaphik:

OMG, iseriously I planned to read tru after casting my vote, but I cldnt resist responding to this in particular. For christ sake , I repeat GEJ is a huge disappointment/ embarrassment, ok.
I agree he met the system rotten, but swtie he has done more harm than remedy, ok.
A disappointment for just how MONTHS in power??? undecided. . . . U Nigerians, impatient naim go kil una.
Re: Which Of These Is Nigerians Greatest Dissapointment? by Demdem(m): 6:00am On Dec 18, 2011
For the upteen time, the retardeen has been president for almost 2yrs now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital / Court Rule On El-Zakzaky’s Application For Medical Treatment, August 5 / Port Harcourt Lockdown: Wike Deploys The Military- PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.