Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,499 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala (13873 Views)

New Petrol Price: A Shift From Subsidy To Profit Making / FG Ends Kerosene Subsidy, To Sell For N83 Per Litre / Fuel Subsidy To Go Next Year. FG To Sell Petrol At 97 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala by jason123: 11:50pm On Dec 15, 2011
alj_harem:

shut it and stop posting to jason

It is me and you now so leave jason. mumu

why did you introduce your stu.pidity to this tread ?

and what is wrong with your former ID ?
Thanks for the offer but I dey handle the guy wella! About the highlighted, are you just realizing?
Re: Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala by jason123: 11:52pm On Dec 15, 2011
dmainboss:

So when you call your president a slowpoke, it is not an insult in your village abi? Or the show of respect in your village is that poor? Who is filled with hate? Me or you who decided to castigate GEJ even when he did something the whole Nigeria has been asking him to do: that is shelve the fuel subsidy thing for a while. Tell me now?

Can you show me where I call GEJ a slowpoke?? I am desperately waiting! When people started the "odechu . . " saga, did I not speak out?! I always call GEJ OUR president! Anyway,that's for another day, so I dey wait make you show me.
Re: Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala by aljharem3: 11:52pm On Dec 15, 2011
dmainboss:

So when you call your president a slowpoke, it is not an insult in your village abi? Or the show of respect in your village is that poor? Who is filled with hate? Me or you who decided to castigate GEJ even when he did something the whole Nigeria has been asking him to do: that is shelve the fuel subsidy thing for a while. Tell me now?

and so when OBJ, Yaradua, IBB and co were insulted it means were we insulting their ethnic group ?

I really really hope that is not the mentality the east have becos I am scare of people like u being the president.

The president is not from an ethnic group until he is out of service get that into ur head

the swearing in of the president, the President sworn to " Serve the country" Not "Serve my bigoted people"
Re: Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala by dmainboss: 11:53pm On Dec 15, 2011
You cannot escape fromthis one. You will only be taken seriously when you start to criticize every wrong. Not some selective wrong. All of you jump foolishly to commend Fashola for introducing high school fees to Lasu and tools fees to Lekki road and come here and talk trash. You think you will be taken seriously after that? I will repeat, until you start to criticize every wrong and not some selected wrong, and you also commend when it is due, you will not be taken seriously. You will be seen as what you are. A critic motivated by tribalism and segregation
Re: Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala by jason123: 11:53pm On Dec 15, 2011
alj_harem:

mumu, see him mouth. When did you join Nairaland to know my comments ?

what was your former ID or are you scared ?

Beaf is above u why not ask him if I do what u said ?

Fuel subsidy is something that affects me so I am very proactive about it. It his decision would affect me negativly, then I would talk unlike a f-ing bigot like you that would see the ethnicity the president is from.

but one question and be sincere about it, Are you people this tribal and stu.pid ? cry

grin grin grin grin. I am waiting for the answer . . .
Re: Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala by jason123: 11:55pm On Dec 15, 2011
dmainboss:

You cannot escape fromthis one. You will only be taken seriously when you start to criticize every wrong. Not some selective wrong. All of you jump foolishly to commend Fashola for introducing high school fees to Lasu and tools fees to Lekki road and come here and talk trash. You think you will be taken seriously after that? I will repeat, until you start to criticize every wrong and not some selected wrong, and you also commend when it is due, you will not be taken seriously. You will be seen as what you are. A critic motivated by tribalism and segregation

Seriously Dude!?! undecided . I am concerned about your sanity
Re: Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 15, 2011
Beaf got this from your article so pls explain more cos you cant tell gej has the liver to broker that kind of peace alone without someone behind him.  

“The President told him, Mr. Vice President, you cannot go to the Niger-Delta, even Britain, everybody had written a no visit order to their citizens at the time. He (Jonathan) was given a last minute opportunity when he volunteered to go to the creek to ensure that without war, this matter is resolved. Against all odds, the President told him if you think the military should not be used, you go home and talk to your brothers."

“Interestingly, our late President had an opportunity never to accept t or to accept he counsel of his vice president. But he accepted because he believed while he lived the fact that Niger-Delta had suffered so much and needed attention in terms of development. Today, he is no more, but two years of our marking amnesty, we gave him the glory”
Re: Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala by jason123: 11:56pm On Dec 15, 2011
Beaf:

This is a recent eyewitness account to some of the intrigues that gave birth to the amnesty. The fact that GEJ is quiet and unassuming should not allow any ND person live a lie and believe that Yar Adua who bombed villages from the sea, land and air, a man who carried out crusades that saw old women openly rap'ed in the streets somehow came to a humane deal with the ND. That revision of history has to stop:

http://sweetcrudereports.com/2011/10/12/why-jonathan-visited-tompolos-militant-camp-in-2009-%E2%80%93-kuku/

Beaf, thanks for the info. We learn everyday and no one knows it all. Thanks again.
Re: Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala by dmainboss: 11:56pm On Dec 15, 2011
alj_harem:

and so when OBJ, Yaradua, IBB and co were insulted it means were we insulting their ethnic group ?

I really really hope that is not the mentality the east have becos I am scare of people like u being the president.

The president is not from an ethnic group until he is out of service get that into your head

the swearing in of the president, the President sworn to " Serve the country" Not "Serve my bigoted people"

Another bi.goted statement. Did I tell you i am Ibo? Why are you attacking the Ibos? Is GEJ Ibo? You see how your tribal mind works? I confront you and you immediately assume I must be Ibo. You see how your mind works? bigote.d Bagga!
Re: Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala by jmaine: 11:58pm On Dec 15, 2011
See them . . .back and forth fight don start . . . .Oga Harem sef dey spoil for fight cheesy . . .dey try bully Dmainboss . . .lolz . . .
Re: Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala by aljharem3: 11:59pm On Dec 15, 2011
dmainboss:

You cannot escape fromthis one. You will only be taken seriously when you start to criticize every wrong. Not some selective wrong. All of you jump foolishly to commend Fashola for introducing high school fees to Lasu and tools fees to Lekki road and come here and talk trash. You think you will be taken seriously after that? [/b]I will repeat, until you start to criticize every wrong and not some selected wrong, and you also commend when it is due, you will not be taken seriously. You will be seen as what you are. A critic motivated by tribalism and segregation

Are you GEJ spokes man ?

[b]Why are you crying more than BEAF and GEJ himself ?

Are you jealous of Fashola or what ? and if you are how does it affect GEJ and ur family ?

If Fashola has not done any wrong (not that he hasn't) we should just criticise him just because we have done the same for GEJ ?

Dude one question who is the president FASHOLA or GEJ ?

If GEJ, then is ur brain so dull that it cannot reason that GEJ as the leader of more people that Fashola would have more critics ?

Chai!!! Go sleep abeg nwanne
Re: Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala by aljharem3: 12:00am On Dec 16, 2011
dmainboss:

Another bi.goted statement. Did I tell you i am Ibo? Why are you attacking the Ibos? Is GEJ Ibo? You see how your tribal mind works? I confront you and you immediately assume I must be Ibo. You see how your mind works? bigote.d Bagga!

is the east Ibo ? Who is the bigot now, F-ing ideeiot lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala by Beaf: 12:01am On Dec 16, 2011
ib55:

Beaf got this from your article so pls explain more cos you cant tell gej has the liver to broker that kind of peace alone without someone behind him.  

“The President told him, Mr. Vice President, you cannot go to the Niger-Delta, even Britain, everybody had written a no visit order to their citizens at the time. He (Jonathan) was given a last minute opportunity when he volunteered to go to the creek to ensure that without war, this matter is resolved. Against all odds, the President told him if you think the military should not be used, you go home and talk to your brothers."

“Interestingly, our late President had an opportunity never to accept t or to accept he counsel of his vice president. But he accepted because he believed while he lived the fact that Niger-Delta had suffered so much and needed attention in terms of development. Today, he is no more, but two years of our marking amnesty, we gave him the glory”

The fact is that, GEJ got us the amnesty as the article clearly states. You can chase your market womans fantasies wherever they take you, it makes no difference.

You only have a fools impression of reality, because you have chosen to be blind. You are not as powerful as IBB, Atiku, Buhari or Ciroma are you? Where are they and who put them there?
The good thing about reality is that it isn't forged from the rare levels of id!ocy displayed on NL without caution.

Carry go, bruv! Nutin do you!
Re: Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala by jason123: 12:03am On Dec 16, 2011
alj_harem:

is the east Ibo ? Who is the bigot now, F-ing ideeiot lol grin grin grin grin

I repeat, THE GUY HAS A VERY LOW IQ!!!  grin grin grin

Lack of intelligence is the problem. Probably another one trying to cause rivalry where there is none, so he can self-service over his dream republic. wink

SMDH!
Re: Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala by dmainboss: 12:03am On Dec 16, 2011
jmaine:

See them . . .back and forth fight don start . . . .Oga Harem sef dey spoil for fight  cheesy . . .dey try bully Dmainboss . . .lolz . . .

Dont mind the fools Jare. I have never seen such a group of hypocrites in my life. There is nothing wrong with criticizing a sitting president. It is normal for a leader to take the stick. But what we have seen lately is nothing but a script. A tribal script and it is sad. Even the worst criminal in the world still does some good some times. But these guys just come out here and insult the president with every opportunity they get to type on their PC. Even for actions that are most commendable they still find a way to wave it aside and try to paint it bad and call the president all kind of names when they really don't have any point to buttress their statement. It is pathetic
Re: Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala by aljharem3: 12:05am On Dec 16, 2011
Beaf:

The fact is that, GEJ got us the amnesty as the article clearly states. You can chase your market womans fantasies wherever they take you, it makes no difference.

You only have a fools impression of reality, because you have chosen to be blind. You are not as powerful as IBB, Atiku, Buhari or Ciroma are you? Where are they and how did they get there?
The good thing about reality is that it isn't forged from the rare levels of id!ocy displayed on NL without caution.

Bros don't worry Iweala and co have done well here

They should rethink and restrategize about the removal of the subsidy to make such things don't go out of control.
Re: Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala by aljharem3: 12:05am On Dec 16, 2011
dmainboss:

Dont mind the fools Jare. I have never seen such a group of hypocrites in my life. There is nothing wrong with criticizing a sitting president. It is normal for a leader to take the stick. But what we have seen lately is nothing but a script. A tribal script and it is sad. Even the worst criminal in the world still does some good some times. But these guys just come out here and insult the president with every opportunity they get to type on their PC. Even for actions that are most commendable they still find a way to wave it aside and try to paint it bad and call the president all kind of names when they really don't have any point to buttress their statement. It is pathetic

[size=16pt]MUMU !!! CRY ME A RIVER[/size] cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Tribalistic ideeiot
Re: Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala by dmainboss: 12:05am On Dec 16, 2011
jason123:

I repeat, THE GUY HAS A VERY LOW IQ!!!  grin grin grin

Lack of intelligence is the problem. Probably another one trying to cause rivalry where there is none, so he can self-service over his dream republic. wink

SMDH!

So the east is not Ibo? Are you a Nigerian or from Congo? You are making a fool of yourself bro. Is there another tribe in the east? Can you name the states in the east? Did they not teach you geography in school? Ode!!!
Re: Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala by jason123: 12:06am On Dec 16, 2011
jmaine:

See them . . .back and forth fight don start . . . .Oga Harem sef dey spoil for fight  cheesy . . .dey try bully Dmainboss . . .lolz . . .

grin grin grin grin
The guy na "dolo" who dem give internet to make him dey play. Imagine the rubbish he has been spewing without a second thought.
Re: Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala by Beaf: 12:07am On Dec 16, 2011
@alh haram
Please stop using my name in your silly arguments. I don't work for GEJ, but if you don't belive, you can come and be my gateman and sell goro, kuli kuli, taba etc.
I have ignored you, but you still won't use your head.

Dunce.
Re: Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala by aljharem3: 12:07am On Dec 16, 2011
dmainboss:

So the east is not Ibo? Are you a Nigerian or from Congo? You are making a fool of yourself bro. Is there another tribe in the east? Can you name the states in the east? Did they not teach you geography in school? Ode!!!
grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I hope you know that South-east in Nigeria term is different from East in general terms

see stu.pidity
Re: Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala by aljharem3: 12:08am On Dec 16, 2011
Beaf:

@alh haram
Please stop using my name in your silly arguments. I don't work for GEJ, but if you don't belive, you can come and be my gateman and sell goro, kuli kuli, taba etc.
I have ignored you, but you still won't use your head.

Dunce.

LOL as usual, It is expected anything for GEJ goes. Even if it means thinking irrationally. LOL grin grin grin

Just do what I asked you to do. That's all
Re: Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala by jason123: 12:09am On Dec 16, 2011
dmainboss:

Lol, bloody freaking illiterate! grin grin grin
In the east we have Ijaw, Igbo, Efik, Ibibio etc. So what "east" is Ibo?! A55wipe! grin
Dem pay your school fees sha?? It must have been a waste!
Re: Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala by dmainboss: 12:09am On Dec 16, 2011
alj_harem:

grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I hope you know that South-east in Nigeria term is different from East in general terms

see stu.pidity

What is the meaning of general term? China is east in General term? You are such an i.diot and you dont know how bad it is.  in the southern part of Nigeria, we have south-west, south-south and south-east. Did you see the word east in more than one place? Why are you getting deeper and deeper in this foolery! Save yourself brov before you drown!
Re: Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala by aljharem3: 12:11am On Dec 16, 2011
dmainboss:

What is the meaning of general term? China is east in General term? You are such an i.diot and you dont know how bad it is.  in the south part of Nigeria, we have south-west, south-south and south-east. Did you see the word east in more than one place? Why are you getting deeper and deeper in this foolery! Save yourself brov before you drown!

[size=16pt]dumb boy cry me a river cry cry cry cry cry[/size]

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuYYnCyQ7_O1067Z4WX9YV2y5IvA8hgUiMWKvsbN3w2Y5WkcJu[/img]
Re: Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 16, 2011
Beaf:

You only have a fools impression of reality, because you have chosen to be blind. You are not as powerful as IBB, Atiku, Buhari or Ciroma are you? Where are they and how did they get there?

The Nigerian Labour Congress on Thursday lambasted President Goodluck Jonathan, describing him as a "dull leader" who lacks the capacity to govern a complex country such as Nigeria.

Speaking in Abuja at the launch of a book ‘Time to reclaim Nigeria’ written by activisit Chido Onumah, the organisation's Assistant General Secretary, Denja Yaqub, said Mr. Jonathan was not deep enough to understand the implication of some policies he is trying to foist on Nigerians.

So tell me am i the only person that sees him as a clueless leader. The fact is that the guy has been shining under other ppl, time will tel so no need to argue with you cos your mind is made up.

why must u insult ppl when ever you post your replies, is it a sign of weakness?pls try and change the whole world is not against or your oga.
Re: Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala by Beaf: 12:12am On Dec 16, 2011
dmainboss:

Dude, don't mind the scarabs, especially that fungus called alj haram. Let them keep running around like headless chickens, everybody can see their small-minded ethnically bigotted plot, but it is gradually swallowing them up and only the real fools among them are persisting.
Re: Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala by jason123: 12:13am On Dec 16, 2011
dmainboss:

What is the meaning of general term? China is east in General term? You are such an i.diot and you dont know how bad it is.  in the south part of Nigeria, we have south-west, south-south and south-east. Did you see the word east in more than one place? Why are you getting deeper and deeper in this foolery! Save yourself brov before you drown!

Another stupi.d reply! What "east" is Ibo?? I still dey wait?! There is no need to try to spin this because you are the one falling deeper in foolery! grin grin.
Re: Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala by dmainboss: 12:13am On Dec 16, 2011
jason123:

Lol, bloody freaking illiterate! grin grin grin
In the east we have Ijaw, Igbo, Efik, Ibibio etc. So what "east" is Ibo?! A55wipe! grin
Dem pay your school fees sha?? It must have been a waste!

The bolded are in the south-south. Please upgrade your education! The fact that you dont know anywhere outside Lagos or the south-west is not an excuse. If you cant upgrade your education, you shouldnt comment in forums like this
Re: Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala by Beaf: 12:15am On Dec 16, 2011
ib55:

The Nigerian Labour Congress on Thursday lambasted President Goodluck Jonathan, describing him as a "dull leader" who lacks the capacity to govern a complex country such as Nigeria.

Speaking in Abuja at the launch of a book ‘Time to reclaim Nigeria’ written by activisit Chido Onumah, the organisation's Assistant General Secretary, Denja Yaqub, said Mr. Jonathan was not deep enough to understand the implication of some policies he is trying to foist on Nigerians.

So tell me am i the only person that sees him as a clueless leader. The fact is that the guy has been shining under other ppl, time will tel so no need to argue with you cos your mind is made up.

why must u insult ppl when ever you post your replies, is it a sign of weakness?pls try and change the whole world is not against or your oga.

If you insult the President of my country, I will insult or do worse to you. Its a simple calculation that the average nematode might not get.
Re: Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala by jason123: 12:15am On Dec 16, 2011
grin grin grin grin
Funny thread. I don laugh tire! grin grin cheesy
Re: Subsidy To Wait For Now –okonjo-iweala by aljharem3: 12:16am On Dec 16, 2011
ib55:

That was going over broad. I bet they would not have said the same if it was a military government.

The NLC needs to know how to respect our president and give him the due respect he deserves. Criticise him maturely without insulting slurs .

The NLC needs to be put in check

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kabiru Dodo: Aisha Buhari Did Not Run To Dubai Over Insecurity In Aso Rock / $130m Fraud: Court Remands Saipem MD, Peviana, Chinakwe In Port Harcourt Prisons / Kalu Donates Security Vehicles To Police, Urges Nigerians To Embrace Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.