Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Kissing With Eye's Opened Or Closed: Which Is More Romantic? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kissing With Eye's Opened Or Closed: Which Is More Romantic? (3564 Views)

Kissing With Eyes Closed / Kissing With Eyes Open / Kissing With Your Eyes Open? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kissing With Eye's Opened Or Closed: Which Is More Romantic? by Pricelesss(f): 6:23pm On Dec 15, 2011
I wonder why we naturally close our eye's while kissing, me and my baby tried opening our eye's last week while kissing, and it was scary. I couldn't even kiss him with my eye's opened for 30secs.

Why do people close the eye's while kissing?
Re: Kissing With Eye's Opened Or Closed: Which Is More Romantic? by MrCork17: 6:27pm On Dec 15, 2011
maybe they dont like your make up  grin grin grin grin
Re: Kissing With Eye's Opened Or Closed: Which Is More Romantic? by freecocoa(f): 6:28pm On Dec 15, 2011
You already answered your question na,its just awkward and not sensual when kissing with eyes open.
Re: Kissing With Eye's Opened Or Closed: Which Is More Romantic? by Igwe419: 6:29pm On Dec 15, 2011
Freecocoa I'm sure whoever is desperate to kiss you kisses with his eyes closed, because they may just faint if they see your face close up grin

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Kissing With Eye's Opened Or Closed: Which Is More Romantic? by MrCork17: 6:32pm On Dec 15, 2011
Igwe419:

Freecocoa I'm sure whoever is desperate to kiss you kisses with his eyes closed, because they may just faint if they see your face close up grin

Igwe H.S.O.F.N

. grin
Re: Kissing With Eye's Opened Or Closed: Which Is More Romantic? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 15, 2011
Igwe419:

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Lol
Well i kiss with my eyes opened, dnt know why
Re: Kissing With Eye's Opened Or Closed: Which Is More Romantic? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 15, 2011
Pricelesss:

I wonder why we naturally close our eye's while kissing, me and my baby tried opening our eye's last week while kissing, and it was scary. I couldn't even kiss him with my eye's opened for 30secs.

Why do people close the eye's while kissing?
Why couldnt you kiss him with your eye open for 30 secs?
Re: Kissing With Eye's Opened Or Closed: Which Is More Romantic? by Goldieluks: 6:37pm On Dec 15, 2011
I kiss with my eyes close,opening one's eyes can feel awkward.
Re: Kissing With Eye's Opened Or Closed: Which Is More Romantic? by MrCork17: 6:44pm On Dec 15, 2011
is it the same feelin  as eatin punnny with your eyes wide open?  wink
Re: Kissing With Eye's Opened Or Closed: Which Is More Romantic? by kylee: 7:57pm On Dec 15, 2011
eye's closed while kissing is the most enjoyable and the most romantic feeling one can ever have while kissing but keeping your eyes open is the weirdest experience one can ever have. noting to enjoy.
Re: Kissing With Eye's Opened Or Closed: Which Is More Romantic? by Yorisb: 8:09pm On Dec 15, 2011
Igwe419:

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
lipsrsealed

@Topic

We close our eyes 'cos we love to fantasize making out with a more gorgeous, sexier and hotter babe. . . tongue
Re: Kissing With Eye's Opened Or Closed: Which Is More Romantic? by Exponental(m): 9:00pm On Dec 15, 2011
Open n close.
Same noni!
The end justifies d eyes status!!
Re: Kissing With Eye's Opened Or Closed: Which Is More Romantic? by freecocoa(f): 9:24pm On Dec 15, 2011
Igwe419:

Igwe H.S.O.F.N

Re: Kissing With Eye's Opened Or Closed: Which Is More Romantic? by cynthiafred67(f): 9:35pm On Dec 15, 2011
Kissing with my eyes closed makes the kiss more enjoyable, but when my eyes are open it makes me feel awkward.
Re: Kissing With Eye's Opened Or Closed: Which Is More Romantic? by Yorisb: 9:39pm On Dec 15, 2011
Re: Kissing With Eye's Opened Or Closed: Which Is More Romantic? by Kslib(m): 9:51pm On Dec 15, 2011
Kissing with eyes closed is da real koko!hmn**licks mouth, shakes head nd says "SAI MA GOBE".
Re: Kissing With Eye's Opened Or Closed: Which Is More Romantic? by Yorisb: 10:03pm On Dec 15, 2011
Kslib:

Kissing with eyes closed is da real koko!hmn**[size=18pt]licks mouth[/size], shakes head nd says "SAI MA GOBE".

EWW!!! sad
Re: Kissing With Eye's Opened Or Closed: Which Is More Romantic? by Chimezie198(m): 11:33pm On Dec 15, 2011
Igwe419:

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
FALLS FROM MANGO TREE
Re: Kissing With Eye's Opened Or Closed: Which Is More Romantic? by freecocoa(f): 11:42pm On Dec 15, 2011
Yorisb:

Something tells me you're lying! undecided

Re: Kissing With Eye's Opened Or Closed: Which Is More Romantic? by Yorisb: 11:48pm On Dec 15, 2011
Go sniff OBJ armpit then. Doubly Okpo! undecided
Re: Kissing With Eye's Opened Or Closed: Which Is More Romantic? by freecocoa(f): 12:01am On Dec 16, 2011
Yorisb:

Go sniff OBJ armpit then. Doubly Okpo! undecided

Re: Kissing With Eye's Opened Or Closed: Which Is More Romantic? by Yorisb: 12:29am On Dec 16, 2011
Ehe since I don go hug am and nothing happun, what else?

Hey, in short Go and sulk Nwanyi Asaba Br[i]ea[/i]st. Isi Okpo! undecided
Re: Kissing With Eye's Opened Or Closed: Which Is More Romantic? by freecocoa(f): 12:49am On Dec 16, 2011
Yorisb:

Ehe since I don go hug am and nothing happun, what else?

Hey, in short Go and sulk Nwanyi Asaba Br[i]ea[/i]st. Isi Okpo! undecided

Re: Kissing With Eye's Opened Or Closed: Which Is More Romantic? by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 16, 2011
closed.
Re: Kissing With Eye's Opened Or Closed: Which Is More Romantic? by Yorisb: 1:06am On Dec 16, 2011
Re: Kissing With Eye's Opened Or Closed: Which Is More Romantic? by Chimezie198(m): 1:07am On Dec 16, 2011
Freecocoa and Mizdarkskin,
can d three of us now go to bed together. I'll stay in the middle.
Re: Kissing With Eye's Opened Or Closed: Which Is More Romantic? by 195(f): 1:09am On Dec 16, 2011
Chimezie198:

Freecocoa and Mizdarkskin,
can d three of us now go to bed together.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Kissing With Eye's Opened Or Closed: Which Is More Romantic? by Chimezie198(m): 1:10am On Dec 16, 2011
wink
Re: Kissing With Eye's Opened Or Closed: Which Is More Romantic? by 195(f): 1:13am On Dec 16, 2011
angry angry
Re: Kissing With Eye's Opened Or Closed: Which Is More Romantic? by Chimezie198(m): 1:22am On Dec 16, 2011
190_@:

angry angry
Re: Kissing With Eye's Opened Or Closed: Which Is More Romantic? by 195(f): 1:25am On Dec 16, 2011
shocked angry angry
Re: Kissing With Eye's Opened Or Closed: Which Is More Romantic? by Chimezie198(m): 1:36am On Dec 16, 2011
8-):8-)

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend's Mother Calls Me Too Often,and Making Me Uncomfortable. / What Men Love To Talk About With Girls / Am I Still A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.