Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

What Men Love To Talk About With Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Men Love To Talk About With Girls (3569 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Men Love To Talk About With Girls by ivorybabe88(f): 6:23am On Oct 23, 2012
Men like to talk about few things which is of interest to them but unfortunately, its not interesting for women. Take a look at the things men love to talk about with girls.
1)Lovemaking: Almost every man wants to talk about lovemaking to his girl and this is of major interest to him. Men love to talk about orgasm, make out and anything which is related to sensual desires. He wants to know about a girl and wishes to discuss about her desires and thoughts on this topic. Every man is always ready to talk about lovemaking at anytime of the day!

2)The wild yet funny moments: Sometimes, when you fall out of topics during a conversation, you can ask him about his friends who was silly or funny. He must have come across some weird character which is memorable. You can't always talk and ask about this. It is best to use the funny aspect later on when the situation is relevant.

3)Wit and humour: Men love to talk to women who are not only intelligent and beautiful but also have the talent of using wit and humour. You have to be smart not only with your personality but also while talking! Men hate talking much about serious emotional stuffs every time.

4)Future plans: Men love to discuss about their future plans in terms of career, family and your relationship. Most of the men don't actually like to discuss about the future of the love relationship as they are scared of the responsibilities or might not like giving promises when they are not sure or confident about it!
Men love to talk about these things to girls and feel happy when you don't discuss about some likes or dislikes every time.
Re: What Men Love To Talk About With Girls by felixiano(m): 12:26am On Oct 31, 2012
In dis article,u're xtremely ova correct
Re: What Men Love To Talk About With Girls by larrymoore(m): 3:35am On Oct 31, 2012
What more can l say. Bt these shuld be secret
Re: What Men Love To Talk About With Girls by Mynd44: 5:36am On Oct 31, 2012
**yawns**
Re: What Men Love To Talk About With Girls by bknight: 6:37am On Oct 31, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: What Men Love To Talk About With Girls by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 31, 2012
I like dis. Thanks op.
Re: What Men Love To Talk About With Girls by guvna(m): 9:48am On Oct 31, 2012
What a load of BOLLOX (means nonsense or trash or stupidity, cause am sure u dont know)!!
Re: What Men Love To Talk About With Girls by Angelish: 5:49pm On Oct 31, 2012
guvna: What a load of BOLLOX (means nonsense or trash or stupidity, cause am sure u dont know)!!
Ʊ are †ђξ definition of that word!

1 Like

Re: What Men Love To Talk About With Girls by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 31, 2012
Nice one...evy point u wrote is generally true,except 4 d 1st...only sissylicious dudes do dat.
Re: What Men Love To Talk About With Girls by jovie50: 5:52pm On Nov 01, 2012
U again!! @ivorybabe, well, i agree with all d points u listed here for an average man. But wait o, for example: u don't expect a medical student to think of dat no.1!!!
Re: What Men Love To Talk About With Girls by ivorybabe88(f): 7:46pm On Nov 10, 2012
binger: Nice one...evy point u wrote is generally true,except 4 d 1st...only sissylicious dudes do dat.
maybe it was written in a sweet way, but what guy doesnt like to talk about F***, comon guys....lol
Re: What Men Love To Talk About With Girls by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 10, 2012
ivorybabe88: maybe it was written in a sweet way, but what guy doesnt like to talk about F***, comon guys....lol

Very common amongst guys
Re: What Men Love To Talk About With Girls by 190theclown: 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2012
and least but not the last,

the size of her BOOOOOOTAY!!!

thats the area im specialized at grin grin grin grin

the bigger the NYASH the more chances of me staying put in that relationship grin grin
Re: What Men Love To Talk About With Girls by ivorybabe88(f): 8:40pm On Nov 10, 2012
190-the-clown:
and least but not the last,

the size of her BOOOOOOTAY!!!

thats the area im specialized at grin grin grin grin

the bigger the NYASH the more chances of me staying put in that relationship grin grin

Lol thats sad, ud stay in the relationship because of how she looks physically, so if shes hoeing around but has a big , ud stay with her, guys confuse me....smh
Re: What Men Love To Talk About With Girls by 190theclown: 8:58pm On Nov 10, 2012
ivorybabe88:

Lol thats sad, ud stay in the relationship because of how she looks physically, so if shes hoeing around but has a big , ud stay with her, guys confuse me....smh

allow me to see the size of your BOOOTAY

i'll correctly predict how long your man would stay with you smiley

Just allow me take a little peck
Re: What Men Love To Talk About With Girls by Mynd44: 9:00pm On Nov 10, 2012
190-the-clown:

lmao.
Werey
Re: What Men Love To Talk About With Girls by dBard: 9:03pm On Nov 10, 2012
S.m.h..u really don't know men do u undecided
Re: What Men Love To Talk About With Girls by KINGwax(m): 9:05pm On Nov 10, 2012
2 & 4 on point. But i'm considering stopping the number 4 issue because all these girls are nothing but witches!
Re: What Men Love To Talk About With Girls by KINGwax(m): 9:08pm On Nov 10, 2012
ivorybabe88:

ivory!!! You!!! Hmmm. No comment for u o
Re: What Men Love To Talk About With Girls by ivorybabe88(f): 9:22pm On Nov 10, 2012
KINGwax: ivory!!! You!!! Hmmm. No comment for u o

What did i do now shocked....lol, the message doesnt show unless i open it on my phone, stop the nonsense...lol tongue tongue
Re: What Men Love To Talk About With Girls by ivorybabe88(f): 9:23pm On Nov 10, 2012
190-the-clown:

Lol, omg, your too much, smh!
Re: What Men Love To Talk About With Girls by ivorybabe88(f): 9:25pm On Nov 10, 2012
KINGwax: 2 & 4 on point. But i'm considering stopping the number 4 issue because all these girls are nothing but witches!

Wat happened to ur babe....shes a witch now...lol ur crazy!!
Re: What Men Love To Talk About With Girls by 190: 9:27pm On Nov 10, 2012
Mynd_44:
lmao.
Werey

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What Men Love To Talk About With Girls by 190: 9:28pm On Nov 10, 2012
ivorybabe88:
Lol, omg, your too much, smh!

please embarassed embarassed
Re: What Men Love To Talk About With Girls by ivorybabe88(f): 9:32pm On Nov 10, 2012
190:

please embarassed embarassed
no buddy!!
Re: What Men Love To Talk About With Girls by KINGwax(m): 9:36pm On Nov 10, 2012
ivorybabe88:

Wat happened to ur babe....shes a witch now...lol ur crazy!!
all girls are. U need to tread carefully..lol
Re: What Men Love To Talk About With Girls by Beync(f): 9:36pm On Nov 10, 2012
why don't men talk abt money with girls? embarassed
Re: What Men Love To Talk About With Girls by 190: 9:41pm On Nov 10, 2012
ivorybabe88: no buddy!!

uve broken my heart! embarassed embarassed
Re: What Men Love To Talk About With Girls by ivorybabe88(f): 9:47pm On Nov 10, 2012
190:

uve broken my heart! embarassed embarassed
sorry didnt mean to
Re: What Men Love To Talk About With Girls by 190: 10:01pm On Nov 10, 2012
ivorybabe88: sorry didnt mean to

Marry me embarassed embarassed
Re: What Men Love To Talk About With Girls by Mynd44: 11:13pm On Nov 10, 2012
Is this topic still on?
Re: What Men Love To Talk About With Girls by ivorybabe88(f): 5:15am On Nov 14, 2012
Mynd_44: Is this topic still on?
yea, he just got off topic...lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To French Kiss / 8 Important Things That Sustain A Successful Marriage / Why Are Men Of These Days After Fair Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.