Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Could It Be That Hard To Stop? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could It Be That Hard To Stop? (1361 Views)

Why Is It That "Hard-to-Get" Girls, Get Played The Most ? / Are Virgins Really That Hard To Find? / Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could It Be That Hard To Stop? by Freesia(f): 8:00am On Dec 16, 2011
Why some women continue to date a man after discovering that he has a wife or has a girlfriend is beyond me.My boss who is also a good friend has found her self in a messy triangle of some sort.
She has been dating this guy for about 6 years (they live together) she was shopping in Costco a few days ago when she saw her boyfriend with another woman.

what was more shocking is that he was supposed to be in Nigeria and she was expecting him this weekend.All she was able to ask  him was "so this is Naija" in their tribe, when she asked him who the other lady was he couldn't utter a word!!

This woman was about to walk away when my boss asked her where she was going,she looked at both of them,mumbled something about wahala and walked off
This dude had the nerve to say he had just landed. Silly thing he did was forget to remove the destination sticker  from his luggage before he got home,so my boss found out he actually left Nigeria over a week ago.

I have seen this happen a few times where some people keep staying in a r/ship (not a Marriage ) and they claim they are unhappy. Why not just walk away instead of making someone tag along with you .Could it be the comfort? As for the other lady why would she want to settle as the other woman,knowing he will be going home to his girlfriend.Women are each other's worst enemies sometimes
Re: Could It Be That Hard To Stop? by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 16, 2011
Re: Could It Be That Hard To Stop? by slimyem: 9:02am On Dec 16, 2011
:-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x
Re: Could It Be That Hard To Stop? by Talking(m): 9:33am On Dec 16, 2011
@ topic, Yes it could be most times. lipsrsealed
Re: Could It Be That Hard To Stop? by iice(f): 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2011
Freesia:

Why some women continue to date a man after discovering that he has a wife or has a girlfriend is beyond me.
anonymous posted a thread on mistresses.
Some women just need someone to handle their stuff. Married or not, if you fit the bill, no need for long tori.
Some women hope that a man would leave his wife for them.
Some women believe that the man isn't getting everything at home, so they provide what the man lacks.

Freesia:

I have seen this happen a few times where some people keep staying in a r/ship (not a Marriage ) and they claim they are unhappy. Why not just walk away instead of making someone tag along with you .Could it be the comfort? As for the other lady why would she want to settle as the other woman,knowing he will be going home to his girlfriend.Women are each other's worst enemies sometimes
Some women are no good on their own nor can they be on their own. Believe they aren't complete without a partner or that it isn't right by a big part of society to be single, so they hold on regardless of unhappiness or violence or whatever.
Some women yes settle in, the comfort and believing they've gotten the best they can from what is available in their eyes.
Some women aren't so concerned so long as the man provides what she needs him to provide.
Re: Could It Be That Hard To Stop? by Freesia(f): 11:59pm On Dec 16, 2011
iice:

anonymous posted a thread on mistresses.
Some women just need someone to handle their stuff.  Married or not, if you fit the bill, no need for long tori.
Some women hope that a man would leave his wife for them.
Some women believe that the man isn't getting everything at home, so they provide what the man lacks.

Some women are no good on their own nor can they be on their own.  Believe they aren't complete without a partner or that it isn't right by a big part of society to be single, so they hold on regardless of unhappiness or violence or whatever.
Some women yes settle in, the comfort and believing they've gotten the best they can from what is available in their eyes.
Some women aren't so concerned so long as the man provides what she needs him to provide.

If he eventually leaves his woman and many don't end up doing it the r/ship isn't a blessed one so it's hardly a surprise if he finally leaves her
Re: Could It Be That Hard To Stop? by 195(f): 12:07am On Dec 17, 2011
Nigerian men and their wahala undecided
Re: Could It Be That Hard To Stop? by Youngpo413: 11:41am On Nov 10, 2014
Freesia:
Why some women continue to date a man after discovering that he has a wife or has a girlfriend is beyond me.My boss who is also a good friend has found her self in a messy triangle of some sort.
She has been dating this guy for about 6 years (they live together) she was shopping in Costco a few days ago when she saw her boyfriend with another woman.

what was more shocking is that he was supposed to be in Nigeria and she was expecting him this weekend.All she was able to ask  him was "so this is Naija" in their tribe, when she asked him who the other lady was he couldn't utter a word!!

This woman was about to walk away when my boss asked her where she was going,she looked at both of them,mumbled something about wahala and walked off
This dude had the nerve to say he had just landed. Silly thing he did was forget to remove the destination sticker  from his luggage before he got home,so my boss found out he actually left Nigeria over a week ago.

stolen meat is the sweetest...naturally (some) women loves men that are already taken,that why most are running after married men or men in a very serious relationship.
Women are each others worst enemies...that one is not new.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Her Off My Mind? / For Ladies Only Please! Very Romantic! / "Marriage Is A Joke" Says Woman Who Sleeps With Four Different Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.