Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! (5901 Views)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / Why Is It That "Hard-to-Get" Girls, Get Played The Most ? / Are Virgins Really That Hard To Find? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by Nobody: 1:13am On Nov 24, 2010
hey my 9ja peeps, some of the older people on here may know me. . . . . . . , so take this thread seriously:
i just had a serious conversation with a very cute friend of mine from the Czech Republic who happens to be in London for a business trip.
since she knows (and you probably too) that i am a very open minded guy, she's been telling me that she is in her hotel feeling "funky"and how lonely she's been and desperately hoping to get a good sh-ag from a black stud , me being so far away lol (and since she loves black man), she's asked me if i knew/had any friend in the region for a possible ongoing FWB relationship.
now i have heard a few of my NL brothas talking about their bedroom acrobatic skills and what not and therefore i thought to hook her up with one of them from London.

now, first i would like to know how you all feel about a single gal thinking the way she did? being open minded about finding a lover who could do her whenever she is in London for business? wouldnt want to hook her up with some sadistic bas-tard who thought she was a LovePeddler. secondly if you were to encounter such gal, what would be your mindset? and last but not least, is it really that difficult to find good dikc in London without looking like a hoe?

ps: if you have been a NL member for less than 3 months or with less than a 1000post then dont bother applying for the "position" . . . . . . . . and as for the NL "boys with big mouth" (y'all know who you are) feel free to waste your internet cafe time on this thread!

BEWARE if your bedroom game is lame, she will be quick to tell me and i will be the first one to come and run my mouth here, so children, pls stay away. . . . . . . . . lol!
hasta luego!
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by omega25red(m): 1:22am On Nov 24, 2010
hey long time how body/

your home girl would do better picking up a one night stand in a bar than a recommendation from NL
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by r231(m): 1:28am On Nov 24, 2010
i will think about it grin
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by tunnytox(m): 1:34am On Nov 24, 2010
r231:

Chei! so you're not sure of your bedroom skills? grin grin
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by Nobody: 1:34am On Nov 24, 2010
omega25red:

hey long time how body/
your home girl would do better picking up a one night stand in a bar than a recommendation from NL

hey, yeah its been a while on NL, I'm good and you?!

are you saying that all these loud talking guys A) aint somehow good looking B) aint shiiit?!
of course we have to exclude all the Mobo444 crew etc

the thing is that she isnt really looking for a ONS aka "drunken lame sex" but rather a FWB who will keep that "relationship" going whenever she is in town.

r231:

you better, not for the faint of heart, lol!

tunnytox:

Chei! so you're not sure of your bedroom skills? grin grin

better for a man to be honest with himself than pretend to be someone he is not.
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by Kunbee: 1:36am On Nov 24, 2010
hmmm cheesy
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by MrsEve1: 1:36am On Nov 24, 2010
You men gon get enough for picking women up from the clubs, YOU GON WAKE UP ONE DAY SCRATCHIN!  shocked

1 Like

Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by likeme(m): 1:36am On Nov 24, 2010
brownjay,
Are u for real? or just one of those nl post.
we can talk more . i can help ur friend
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by r231(m): 1:38am On Nov 24, 2010
oya bring the number

i go pass am to whom it may concern
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by MrsEve1: 1:39am On Nov 24, 2010
r231:

oya bring the number

Yeah after you done had your samples huh? cool
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by r231(m): 1:42am On Nov 24, 2010
^^^^^Noooooo

jus trying to help innit
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by Nobody: 1:44am On Nov 24, 2010
Mrs. Eve:

You men gon get enough for picking women up from the clubs, YOU GON WAKE UP ONE DAY SCRATCHIN!  shocked

in this day and age of condoms, nobody should be scratching anything else but their heads on how good the toto was. . . . . . .
likeme:

brownjay,
Are u for real? or just one of those nl post.
we can talk more . i can help your friend

why would i make such a story/post? if you check my profile,you will see that i have rarely opened threads, i think 3 in the last 2yrs on NL.
but with your 154 posts, you are definitely "ineligible". . . . . . .

r231:

oya bring the number

if "who it may concern" aint you then just forget about it.will find her someone in due time. wouldnt want to have her number circulate like that.
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by r231(m): 1:47am On Nov 24, 2010
^^^^^bros leave story jare

bring number or email add
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by Nobody: 1:56am On Nov 24, 2010
^^^^bro, by the look of your website, you aint "really" eligible either. . . . . . . . unless you wanna go down that route before your big day. but hey i got your pic and can send it to her if you feel you got what it takes?!
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by r231(m): 1:58am On Nov 24, 2010
busted grin grin

bring it on grin
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by freecocoa(f): 2:05am On Nov 24, 2010
Na wa o,see mrbrownjay don turn love-vendor o.good luck wiv ur search.
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by Nobody: 2:14am On Nov 24, 2010
r231:

busted grin grin

bring it on grin

listen, this person is a friend of mine, and i wouldnt send her to meet some stranger that YOU may think is ok for the task. do you actually thought i was gonna hand her email or phone number to the first one who replied to that thread?
as i have seen your posts on NL, i fairly know who you are. . . . . . .  i can just check your ulterior posts and have an idea of what kind of person you are.

anyone who will have the chance to even lay eyes on her (i vouch for a sexiness) will have to go through my scrutiny first. that means that she will have your picture and if you are NOT the one showing up, then she will take to her heels, NO QUESTIONS ASKED. . . . . . . so if you think of sending your mate then sorry.

so IF YOU believe that you got what it takes then be assertive about it and 150% sure about your skills  because  "i will think about it" aint cutting it.

freecocoa:

Na wa o,see mrbrownjay don turn love-vendor o.good luck wiv your search.

come on, i am just helping a friend in need. . . . . . . isnt it what friends are for?!
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by Dsense(m): 2:14am On Nov 24, 2010
OP,
it's a pity that ma trip to London is in January . .  .So how do we do am now? . , . . . . , Is it gonna be available till then? grin
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by Nobody: 2:26am On Nov 24, 2010
^^^^^hey Hassan, I dont know if she will go back there during January but she goes to the UK very often (at least 6/7times a yr) so i can send her your pic. . . . . . . if you like?

but remember, she aint into no drama so, as your facebook account says you in a relationship, you may want to rethink or be very discreet!
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by Dsense(m): 2:44am On Nov 24, 2010
Hey scammer!!! angry
How did u get ma identity cheesy . . . .Through ma facebook account . . .right?
cry cry cry cry cry
I'm shola ''by name''!!!
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by Nobody: 2:53am On Nov 24, 2010
^^^^^lol, nah i aint a scammer rest assured. . . . . . . . remember, i am gonna check whoever want to meet her THOROUGHLY.
you posted your email in an earlier NL post (might want to edit that if you want to keep your identity secret) and with that i was able to find you on facebook, picture included.

this is the internet, anyone can be found, and the ones who cant, definitely have something to hide!
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by Osama10(m): 3:01am On Nov 24, 2010
Tell your female friend to try Soho now, there are a lot of guys there that would rip her off if thats what she really wants.
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by Dsense(m): 3:02am On Nov 24, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

^^^^^lol, nah i aint a scammer rest assured. . . . . . . . remember, i am gonna check whoever want to meet her THOROUGHLY.
you posted your email in an earlier NL post (might want to edit that if you want to keep your identity secret) and with that i was able to find you on facebook, picture included.

this is the internet, anyone can be found, and the ones who cant, definitely have something to hide!

It's ok,I was barely kidding  grin grin . .  Since i'm not hidding anything from ppl to see or know so no scary!!!
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by Nobody: 3:21am On Nov 24, 2010
Osama10:

Tell your female friend to try Soho now, there are a lot of guys there that would rip her off if thats what she really wants.

she is definitely not looking to be "ripped off" therefore will advise her to stay well away from soho (as far as i remember, Soho was a predominantly "gay" hangout, isnt it?). . . . . . . .also, if she was just looking for some ONS with any lame brotha, she would just take a walk from Brixton to Streatham hill and i am sure she would find what you suggested. . . . . . . but thanks again for the info.

D-sense:

It's ok,I was barely kidding  grin grin . .  Since i'm not hidding anything from ppl to see or know so no scary!!!

i thought so too. lol
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by obowunmi(m): 3:51am On Nov 24, 2010
Is your friend disease free ?
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by Osama10(m): 3:53am On Nov 24, 2010
obowunmi:

Is your friend disease free ?

grin grin grin shocked
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by oyinda3(f): 4:02am On Nov 24, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

^^^^^hey Hassan, I dont know if she will go back there during January but she goes to the UK very often (at least 6/7times a yr) so i can send her your pic. . . . . . . if you like?

but remember, she aint into no drama so, as your facebook account says you in a relationship, you may want to rethink or be very discreet!

MRbrownJAY:

^^^^bro, by the look of your website, you aint "really" eligible either. . . . . . . .  unless you wanna go down that route before your big day. but hey i got your pic and can send it to her if you feel you got what it takes?!

MrBrownJay,
why are you encouraging these dudes when you know they are in r/s. and one is heading for the alter soon?   (in fact I will make sure I track that fiance of his down and let her know about this thread esp. since I complimented him a while ago without knowing this much).
besides, this thread is so crass but then you are MrBrownJay (the king of crass) what can I say?

I think there are sex soliciting websites around why not take it there? This is the most overt sex solicitation i've seen so far on NL.
And if your czech friend is so hot or wants it desperately, she shouldn't have any problems. Tell her to go on visits to Peckham. I heard that that's where majority of nigerians live. She shouldn't have problems there. After several trial and error, she will find the right "friend" for herself.

no sex soliciting on NL plz, let's keep it clean or behind close doors at least. lol
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by Dsense(m): 4:11am On Nov 24, 2010
oyinda.:

MrBrownJay,
why are you encouraging these dudes when you know they are in r/s. and one is heading for the alter soon? (in fact I will make sure I track that fiance of his down and let her know about this thread esp. since I complimented him a while ago without knowing this much).
besides, this thread is so crass but then you are MrBrownJay (the king of crass) what can I say?

I think there are sex soliciting websites around why not take it there? This is the most overt sex solicitation i've seen so far on NL.
And if your czech friend is so hot or wants it desperately, she shouldn't have any problems. Tell her to go on visits to Peckham. I heard that that's where majority of nigerians live. She shouldn't have problems there. After several trial and error, she will find the right "friend" for herself.

no sex soliciting on NL plz, let's keep it clean or behind close doors at least. lol
Wan bi . . . .Take a slap!! . . .What's ur prb? nd why must u poke ur stinky nose into ma personal affairs . . .This is how u ppl start ur amebo . . . Besides I was just kidding the poster as he understood me tooo . . .Yep . .I womanize sometimes but have gotten ma taste nd no body chooses for moi ''i go for ma taste''. . . .So what's ur prb?
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by oyinda3(f): 4:13am On Nov 24, 2010
do i look like someone who has time for your "personal affairs"? who are you?
lol I laugh in pidgin.
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by madlady(f): 4:17am On Nov 24, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

she is definitely not looking to be "ripped off" therefore will advise her to stay well away from soho
(as far as i remember, Soho was a predominantly "gay" hangout, isnt it?)

Your right but it's more "horse for courses" and it's a very friendly section.
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by shooze: 4:18am On Nov 24, 2010
Na wa of if na Nigerian girl talk this kain thing I can imagine the names she would have been called. O ga ju
Re: Is It That Hard To Find A Good Lover In London?! by Nobody: 4:22am On Nov 24, 2010
can i apply? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Nigerian Universities With The Prettiest Girls / Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex / MUST READ!! Her Booty Stretch Mark Could Wire A Whole City! :( :(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.