Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (41825 Views)

My Elder Sister Is Feeling Suicidal / Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) / Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 2:28pm On Feb 16, 2012
Patiently waiting cool cool

La belle afternoon ooo

Gat ur mail about to action it.

*winks*
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Glorya(f): 6:08pm On Feb 16, 2012
Thanks alot ID
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by perx(f): 4:34pm On Feb 17, 2012
Hi all. Good day.

No Mountains too high, for you to climb
All you have to do is have some climbing faith
No rivers too wide, for you to make it across
All you have to do is believe it when you pray
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 4:41pm On Feb 17, 2012
^Perx, how are you feeling today? Hope you are good (as can be).
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by perx(f): 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2012
Yes I am mac, thank you.
Thank you all for your efforts, donations, well wishes and prayers. God bless you all.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Glorya(f): 10:59am On Feb 22, 2012
Badosky, where are you?? Please now cry
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:56pm On Feb 22, 2012
Labellle OMG am sooooooo sorrry,I totally forgot to reply honey pls pls plssss forgive me.

Gonna reply u strx away, gist dey sef all good news baby all good news muahhhhhhhhHh!!!!!!
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Glorya(f): 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2012
Sis na wa for you o, u just disappear. Am glad to know u are ok, i was worried. Enjoy d rest of ur day
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2012
perx:

^^^ thank you Idowu. God blessssssssssssssssss
Sleep well yellow mango

I will miss u loads cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by pendo89(f): 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2012
I am too shocked.  shocked This  thread and the other. sad jesus.
She went to meet the lord while singing melodies in her heart.
Reading and seeing pics she posted tells me she was in extreme pain.

I really dont feel like reading nl for a while. I skipped this thread cz I lost somebody to suicide and didnt want memories. But she was here. sad

cryGoodbye angel, rest and sing with the angles afterall the pain is no more. God knows better.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by agiboma(f): 10:52pm On Mar 03, 2012
cry cry cry RIP you are so missed
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:31pm On Mar 03, 2012
perx:

Hi all. Good day.

No Mountains too high, for you to climb
All you have to do is have some climbing faith
No rivers too wide, for you to make it across
All you have to do is believe it when you pray

Perx u didn't say bye!

I didn't even get a sign or anything to prepare me. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by freecocoa(f): 1:28am On Mar 04, 2012
perx:

[color=#000099]Hi all. Good day.

PERX what is good about the day eh?the turn you took isn't what we agreed upon o,did you forget we are supposed to dance at the thanksgiving service?you didn't even say goodbye,you told me you were preparing my own pecks,is this what you finally have for me?I'm really shattered right now,the tears isn't even allowing me write,you've left me heart broken. sad embarassed
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Ivynwa(f): 7:18am On Mar 04, 2012
I can't even talk uhoihhhjkiytdedrtti[[[[[gbhvvbnnn
She is no more
My heart is heavy
What can I say?
pkkkkhbvvvv
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by pendo89(f): 8:20am On Mar 04, 2012
Gosh.
This girl put up a real fight. I do not even think I would have survived and fought as she fought.
Frecococa,ID,Mac,Ivy, and all those who encouraged her in one way or another,you people made her days less painfully by communicating with her.
You made her laugh and hope. Probably the reason she kept going on. Her poems,songs,thoughts are heartbreaking.I feel shattered as I read through
Take heart girls.You did everything you could have done for her during her last days.God just wanted to give her peace and rest.

pic her singing this

'If you could see me now, I am walking streets of gold,If you could see me now,am walking strong and free,If you could see me now,you'd know I 've been relieved ,
If you could see me now you' d now The pain has disappeared. IF ONLY YOU COULD SEE ME NOW.
Amen.

She shall be missed on earth but I know the girl is shining,smiling and singing her heart out with the angles and if given a chance she wouldn't want to trade her place in heaven with what she had on earth.

Take heart Ivy,cocoa etc .I see ur completley shattered.

sleep well girl
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Ivynwa(f): 8:29am On Mar 04, 2012
I'm trying to picture you laid still somewhere  and was just about to take consolation in the fact that you have no more pain yet I can't grasp that consolation because you had a strong spirit that wished much to continue living life. I'm not happy that you lost that fight sweetheart.
The pain must have overpowered you and God mercifully gave you rest from it all yet I wish that you stayed to win and keep singing sweet songs.
Hugs to you wherever you are now Baby. Ndo -o-o-o

The tears are falling but they can't bring you back, I don't understand all this being birthed to joy, struggling through living and dying again.
Poor darling, may the angels receive you to the sounds of great sounding music that you were taking solace in. Rest and sing.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:32am On Mar 04, 2012
Dey said d surgery was successful rite? Now y  should dis happen to Perx,y will they make her taste life and end it. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Ivynwa(f): 8:40am On Mar 04, 2012
pendo89:

Take heart girls.You did everything you could have done for her during her last days.God just wanted to give her peace and rest.

pic her singing this

'If you could see me now, I am walking streets of gold,If you could see me now,am walking strong and free,If you could see me now,you'd know I 've been relieved ,
If you could see me now you' d now The pain has disappeared. IF ONLY YOU COULD SEE ME NOW.
Amen.

I will picture her like that next tomorrow, it is just sorrowful today dear. Thanks

Idowuogbo:

Dey said d surgery was successful rite? Now y  should dis happen to Perx,y will they make her taste life and end it. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Her case must have been very delicate
The people in this nairaland forum are amazing.
It was a great thing hearts moved for her and made things happen and she got some treatment.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:47am On Mar 04, 2012
Ivy she didn't want to die nowwww,d lady next 2 her in d hospital dat died freaked her out,we assured her she shall hear evil but nothing shall befall her,y didn't dat prayer get answered,yyyyyyyy?

Perx is death my goodbye? cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 9:13am On Mar 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Ivy she didn't want to die nowwww,d lady next 2 her in d hospital dat died freaked her out,we assured her she shall hear evil but nothing shall befall her,y didn't dat prayer get answered,yyyyyyyy?

No, she lives on in our hearts and her words live on as well.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:24am On Mar 04, 2012
Tunji I hia u ooo,I hia u.

Perx see how u liv ur Badosky cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Ivynwa(f): 9:38am On Mar 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Idowu Sweetie, I don't like that your sorrow is tinged with a lil bit of anger.
I feel the pain dear but who will I get angry at kwanu. Don't feel too sad dearie.
I understand how you feel sweetie. Hugs to you.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by freecocoa(f): 11:48am On Mar 04, 2012
So PERX what am i supposed to do here,say goodbye?no no no I'm not ready to do that,I'm supposed to be googling songs that lifts the spirit and encourages us to hold on and keep believing,now I'm singing "you slipped away"mbanu perx please come and ginger us to google more songs,oh God I'm very sad,I hate this feeling right now cos I've never been an emotionally strong person,I can't get this thought out of my head,would it have been better if i never came in contact with you eh PERX?why would you help me have more faith and hope about life only to let it all shatter when i least expected?i derived strength from your strong spirit,you gave me new songs to sing and keep believing,what am i to do now?Badosky choi e dey pain me,i swear its hurting me real bad ewwoooooo.Ivynwa nne le nu mu,akwa juru mu obi oooooo,ona ewutu mu ona ewute mu,kai kai.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:49pm On Mar 04, 2012
Perx you went jus like dat

I wont question God but i no u begged for healing, i was hoping it was a rumor  but NO!! i was hypnotizing myself.

"Slipped Away" by Avril Lavigne

Na na, na na na, na na
I miss you, miss you so bad
I don't forget you, oh it's so sad
I hope you can hear me
I remember it clearly

The day you slipped away
Was the day I found it won't be the same

Na na na na na na na

Oh
I hope you can hear me cause I remember it clearly
The day you slipped away
Was the day I found it won't be the same
Oh

I had my wake up
Won't you wake up
I keep asking why
And I can't take it
It wasn't fake
It happened, you passed by

Now you are gone, now you are gone
There you go, there you go
Somewhere I can't bring you back
Now you are gone, now you are gone
There you go, there you go,
Somewhere you're not coming back

The day you slipped away
Was the day I found it won't be the same no,
The day you slipped away
Was the day that I found it won't be the same oh,

Na na, na na na, na na

I WILL MISS YOU!!!!!!

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by freecocoa(f): 1:14pm On Mar 04, 2012
^So she's gone?you saying goodbye?paddy is this how it ended?chei my friend kai what should i say?
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Ivynwa(f): 4:34pm On Mar 04, 2012
ID AND Cocoa
You have me tearing

The day we were wishing her happy birthday, I came to this thread to say sth lifting to her and it seems quiet. I left the thread and told myself that it is good that she is receiving treatment that the thread is not for her alone, and didn't bother posting telling myself until someone else that needs to be uplifted comes along.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 4:40pm On Mar 04, 2012
Ladies, i will allow you today to keep going-on like this. You had better get your acts together by tomorrow. Do you want Perx's legacy to be that of sorrow and disappointment? I know you don't want that, pull yourselves together. Perx was strong, and so should we her friends be.

Please.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by agiboma(f): 4:41pm On Mar 04, 2012
maclatunji:

No, she lives on in our hearts and her words live on as well.

Yes, she does. Mac you created this thread and allowed nl to become aware of her story, ty for doing that as she has touched so many lives, RIP sweet one
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 4:44pm On Mar 04, 2012
^Thank you.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Ivynwa(f): 4:54pm On Mar 04, 2012
maclatunji:

Ladies, i will allow you today to keep going-on like this. You had better get your acts together by tomorrow. Do you want Perx's legacy to be that of sorrow and disappointment? I know you don't want that, pull yourselves together. Perx was strong, and so should we her friends be.

Please.

Oh Tunji
She is dead
Our paths crossed---she reached out to us, passed us and went on.
I didn't knoooow that she is goinggg to die wydfhfkgkhll;cvbnm,mndfgh
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 04, 2012
maclatunji:

Please.
Leave them be. You don't expect them to snap out of it just like that. I was at work when I read she'd passed on and believe me I have not been myself since then. Let them mourn abeg, the only thing I do not support is them calling God names indirectly and asking un necessary questions, that I find offensive.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 4:59pm On Mar 04, 2012
Ivynwa:

Oh Tunji
She is dead
Our paths  crossed---she reached out to us, passed us and went on.
I didn't knoooow that she is goinggg to die wydfhfkgkhll;cvbnm,mndfgh

Of course you didn't, I am only begging you to calm down. She didn't want to leave but had to. It is just the way things are, do whatever it will take for you to maintain your wits for this trying period. Don't hurt yourselves though, I doubt I can take anymore bad news.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23)

Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here / See What I observed After The Death Of My Father / Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.