Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,833 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (41915 Views)

My Elder Sister Is Feeling Suicidal / Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) / Are you feeling angry right now? Let-off steam here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Nobody: 5:21am On Mar 07, 2012
Busy_body:

Yet you were tainted as a villian and fallguy to be punished for BB's sin so the fangs came out with full force . . . sad Despite t5his, you were the first to apologise, so ignore Ivynwa's bitter post biko, God sees our heart and intention.

I am also using this medium to apologise for taking the flack for my innocuous sin and i hope you are in a good place now sad

Believe me, sometimes it is dificult to ignore them. She is a very very bitter woman. What has she not called me on NLD? this was someone that once was going around begging people to give her my email address cos she wanted to discuss some things with me, she left her email on almost every section on NLD begging for me to get in contact with her. I saw her posts but ignored them because I do not really like to keep friends from NLD outside NLD. Ify's response to one of her posts in the culture section where she was again asking for my contact details was the reason why i decided to contact her off NLD. Even AGaba told her that Jenny must have seen her posts and would contact her if she wants to. She wanted something I couldn't give her or better still, I did not want to be a part and parcel of what she wanted and BECAUSE OF THAT GBAM, all I see is a ANTI JENNY's post from her on NLD. Her hate started a long time ago and believe me I ignored her, but the day she mentioned my kids that was the day I started giving it to her back and giving it where it hurts the most.

I once asked her a question: why the hate now? she knew how i replied people's posts, she knew me to be a very direct person, she knew me to be outspoken, yet she begged to have my contacts. Why did all the hate start when I was no help to her?

And other's just jump in to defend her without knowing anything, MAC once supported her on this thread and made it look like BB and JENNY had issues, he even opened up a thread for us. O ma se ooooooo cry
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by ojogbontomoye: 5:24am On Mar 07, 2012
Busy_body:

Thanks Agy and ID, what can we do except allow God and the forces against him battle things out themselves whilst we stay by the sidelines to watch like pawns sad

Sooko,

Its your time to tell us your story? Make it snappy, there is tons of people waiting to open up after you. We already know you are damaged, erm, like the rest of them

Tell us your story, eyan yiii, we are here to give our 2 cents.

Dont worry we wont judge you. We love you.

1 Like

Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Nobody: 5:34am On Mar 07, 2012
Busy_body:

TO JENNYKADRY:

Despite the fact that you also got caught up in the ruckus, and got a few choice words sent your way too, you have apologised to Perx, and even donated to her cause, and she was pleasantly shocked and bursting with surprise and joy, and this is enough for you, so when you saw Ivynwa's nasty, divisive, uncalled for and unnecessary comment (her trademark), all you should have just said was "Ivynwa, thank God you are not God smiley

She is friends with you off NL, and all attempt to get her to take her beef with you offline has proved furtile. She can"t contain her hatred for you either cos She wants to be you/She hates herself/She sees you as a treat, so kindly ignore her next time to keep carrying her cross.

Atleast you saw her comment yesterday, who in her normal frame of mind would post that? but guess what, her supporters club kept urging her on. She said nothing to PRINCE, NOTHING TO YOU but talked ABOUT ME. What she sees in me, I do not know. WHy she is obsessed with me I do not know.

We lost perx, we had issues. I apologised to perx and she accepted it, I actually called the TEHN team names because they wrere not providing us with enough information about her care, surgery e.t.c, perx came online and explained to me. She apologised on their behalf and I let it go. You think it wasn't a shock when I came back on this thread and read IVY's post? and worst of was seeing ID and co urging her on? I remember telling MAC to back off perx's friends(ID included) case and let them mourn abeg cos these people meant a lot to her and vice versa and to see them all support that bitter post from IVYnwa? the same MAC i expected to join in actually did not agree with IVY's post and was I surprised?

WHAT CAN I SAY IF NOT OH MY GOODNESS sad.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 6:01am On Mar 07, 2012
^Jenny, you don't know me at all. I am not into forming cliques against anybody. If I ever confront you on anything, it is because I sincerely believe you have done something wrong not because I hate you or want to satisfy anybody. If I am honest with you and even engage you in a discussion/argument it is because I respect or believe in your humanity. Otherwise, I ignore people, my life outside Nairaland is too busy for me to engage in tantrums.

Busy_Body, I can only say you are hurting because even on the thread that you say I created for you and Jk we had a long talk and apologised to each other for any offence caused. I modified that thread because I felt we had an understanding. And I defended you on Chioma's thread, do you think I would do that if I hated or begrudged you? The only thing I can say is that you might have felt slighted by the fact that I refused to collect your e-mail on that thread but it was only because I felt it would make things between you and the other lady (whom I also respect and disagree with sometimes) worse.

BB, I told you then and I am telling you know that Perx was hurt by your words (Yes you meant well but they still hurt her badly).

I feel trapped in a vortex with you ladies and the different emotions you are all going through.

BB, I am not here to fight you and I don't hate you or Jenny either. I don't want this discussion to go on like this. Pls. Add maclatunji on YIM. If you still have things you want us to talk about.

I know we are all hurting but can we try and resolve our differences and not let hate/suspicion consume us.

BB, take heart and know that I respect you a lot in spite of everything.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:40am On Mar 07, 2012
jennykadry:

Atleast you saw her comment yesterday, who in her normal frame of mind would post that? but guess what, her supporters club kept urging her on. She said nothing to PRINCE, NOTHING TO YOU but talked ABOUT ME. What she sees in me, I do not know. WHy she is obsessed with me I do not know.

We lost perx, we had issues. I apologised to perx and she accepted it, I actually called the TEHN team names because they wrere not providing us with enough information about her care, surgery e.t.c, perx came online and explained to me. She apologised on their behalf and I let it go. You think it wasn't a shock when I came back on this thread and read IVY's post? and worst of was seeing ID and co urging her on? I remember telling MAC to back off perx's friends(ID included) case and let them mourn abeg cos these people meant a lot to her and vice versa and to see them all support that bitter post from IVYnwa? the same MAC i expected to join in actually did not agree with IVY's post and was I surprised?

WHAT CAN I SAY IF NOT OH MY GOODNESS sad.

Jenny! Tbh I was angry reading your reply to Ivy.I understand you guys have a ting dats bin going on for like centuries,on d bible i didn't no she was referring her post to you.I said Ivy said it right cus she posted some stuff I agreed with in general.Yes I no Jenny is always toxic with her posts,but Jenny ur post to IVY was dangerous,it was deep and me as a reader couldn't understand y you would go dat deep with sum1 still grieving,to even top it off I didn't even mention ur name in anything I posted earlier,but for u to say her supporters club aka d folks dat agreed wiv Ivy in one way or another to go shove woeva,got me fuming and sadly I lost it.Bear dis in mind,am still hurt loosing Perx,yes I come across all smiley and put together.I have had to come to terms with d situation, so it is well. Takia sad sad
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 07, 2012
Ok I am going to be serious now & have a serious chat with you cos I see ya'll as brother and sisters LOL we talk almost everyday anyways  smiley

It takes two to tango and if one person decides not to go down to the level of the other party, whatever it is will just fizzle out . . . .no one can fight themself unless the person is mad.

I decided a long time ago that no one; no matter how close to me will send me to hell. Life itself is meant to be a lesson to all of us. I was reading Perx's posts yesterday, I didn't even know that Jenny apologised and perx accepted that apology. At the time, perx didn't know that she would loose her life. What would have happened if perx refused to forgive Jenny, held a grudge and then lost her life?

Life is very flaky and one minute we are here and the next we are gone. Everyone has to die one day, but no one knows how or when. God forbid what if one has a heart attack whilst writing a nasty message to someone on NL. Is that person worth an eternity in hell? absolutely not.

Its difficult sometimes I know when people just wind us up but we should try and rise above it. Ask God for strength. I know that it is not easy. I a very sensitive so I get offended too a lot of the time but I report them to God. I name them one by one and tell God what they did and He soothes me and that is the end of it.

I know that we are all different and I am not asking anyone to be mellow like me, I am only asking that you all look at the larger picture and ask yourselves each time you want to do something "what would God have wanted me to do in this situation" This question helps me a lot when I am just about to loose it.

I know that we are all hurting in different ways, guilt, anger, sense of loss, grief and all other different emotions. I feel guilty that I didn't do more to reach out to her. I kept on saying that I will write something on this thread to encourage her but I never got round to doing it. But please please please let us grieve without hurting each other more. perx would have hated all this fighting just because of her

Ivy and Jenny please I am begging you ladies to bury the hatchet. Please. If you still have each others Email addresses can you both get in touch with each other and try and sort it out between you. Please I am begging you. kiss

BB I know that you are hurting too and sense that you have a lot to say. Do you want to talk to me?

No one was expecting or was prepared for this. This young woman was our age and it makes it more difficult to deal with. I wish we had a NL counsellor cos We all need one right now.

Big hugs to everyone  kiss kiss kiss
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 07, 2012
Being the one to say sorry if you are right or wrong does not make you weak it makes you human. We are all different but we are all human, and most of us here are Christains and should hold ourselves to a higher standard. As much as it is up to us be at peace with all men and women. We may have been hurt by one statement or the other or by one person or a group of people but acting the fool for the sake of peace doesnt cost anything instead we gain peace of mind, serenity and though that we can help others.
I wonder sometimes how God feels, we hurt Him so much everyday yet He is always quick to forgive us and love us, why then cant we do that with our fellow humans? Most times we want God to deal with people who hurt us with the Law and we want Him to deal with our own sins with grace, God doesnt work like that, he sends the rain to both the just and unjust.
Like it or not God made over 6 billion people on earth presently each different, so we can not always agree with each other, however lets be quick to forgive and if peace requires humbly play the fool.
Let us let past hurt remain in the past, if someone hurt you here in the past please let it go, It is an online community, how do we go around carrying grudges on people we do not even know? We dont even know each others real name yet we hold long term grudges against them, It is sad that we have lost Perx but let us not loose the lesson that life is too delicate for all this back and forth he said she said they said he did she did etc. Most of us have never met here but we are all affected and hurt. I feel very guilty too because I had planned to do more, I had been extra busy and had not gotten around to it, I have learnt not to put off doing things i need to do.
I do not think God will give a price for who is most right and who is most wrong but God willl give a price for who forgave more and who did his/her best to be at peace with his brothers and sisters. Like it or not we have all become family here.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by freecocoa(f): 9:25am On Mar 07, 2012
Hmm my own is that for starters,whatever must have transpired between jenny and ivy before perx's case in\outside these walls is what I'm not in the know of but i only saw sense in what she wrote on that thread and i felt most of it was more of a general statement than a personal attack,that was why i said Tunji let anyone who wanted to vent to do,so whatever a supporters club is i don't know.

What Jenny wrote on that thread was too deep and personal and anyone who is truthful would know that,we are all grieving and maybe kinda angry as it out turned out cos there are many what ifs going on in our different minds,so i feel it wouldn't be outta place to be sensitive to eachother's emotion on a positive ground.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 07, 2012
freecocoa:

Hmm my own is that for starters,whatever must have transpired between jenny and ivy before perx's case in\outside these walls is what I'm not in the know of but i only saw sense in what she wrote on that thread and i felt most of it was more of a general statement than a personal attack,that was why i said Tunji let anyone who wanted to vent to do,so whatever a supporters club is i don't know.

What Jenny wrote on that thread was too deep and personal and anyone who is truthful would know that,we are all grieving and maybe kinda angry as it out turned out cos there are many what ifs going on in our different minds,so i feel it wouldn't be outta place to be sensitive to eachother's emotion on a positive ground.
Please it is enough na. Who wrote what or who did what will never end, I beg you please for the sake of Perx let it go. Jenny can also come and defend her actions and am sure you will have a counter attack and it can go on and on for ever, but I assume you are a Christain, please let it go, all of you, Let yesterdays issues be yesterdays, enter a new day holding no grudge. Enough please.
However, If you feel the need to go on then do so. It is a choice, being the one to cave in doesnt make anybody weak.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 07, 2012
Rotfl. What Jenny wrote was deep? ROTFLMAO. What ivy wrote was in general even though she included my husband in it? You all make me sick and honestly i find your Posts funny grin

I ignored some posts yesterday cos I couldn't be bothered,post like how does someone sleep at night. Let me answer you, I have a natural temazepam or Valium meds in my body that I could sleep for 12 hours str8. Nothing disturbs.mY sleep, not even nlders cool
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:43am On Mar 07, 2012
chaircover:

Ok I am going to be serious now & have a serious chat with you cos I see ya'll as brother and sisters LOL we talk almost everyday anyways  smiley

It takes two to tango and if one person decides not to go down to the level of the other party, whatever it is will just fizzle out . . . .no one can fight themself unless the person is mad.

I decided a long time ago that no one; no matter how close to me will send me to hell. Life itself is meant to be a lesson to all of us. I was reading Perx's posts yesterday, I didn't even know that Jenny apologised and perx accepted that apology. At the time, perx didn't know that she would loose her life. What would have happened if perx refused to forgive Jenny, held a grudge and then lost her life?

Life is very flaky and one minute we are here and the next we are gone. Everyone has to die one day, but no one knows how or when. God forbid what if one has a heart attack whilst writing a nasty message to someone on NL. Is that person worth an eternity in hell? absolutely not.

Its difficult sometimes I know when people just wind us up but we should try and rise above it. Ask God for strength. I know that it is not easy. I a very sensitive so I get offended too a lot of the time but I report them to God. I name them one by one and tell God what they did and He soothes me and that is the end of it.

I know that we are all different and I am not asking anyone to be mellow like me, I am only asking that you all look at the larger picture and ask yourselves each time you want to do something "what would God have wanted me to do in this situation" This question helps me a lot when I am just about to loose it.

I know that we are all hurting in different ways, guilt, anger, sense of loss, grief and all other different emotions. I feel guilty that I didn't do more to reach out to her. I kept on saying that I will write something on this thread to encourage her but I never got round to doing it. But please please please let us grieve without hurting each other more. perx would have hated all this fighting just because of her

Ivy and Jenny please I am begging you ladies to bury the hatchet. Please. If you still have each others Email addresses can you both get in touch with each other and try and sort it out between you. Please I am begging you.  kiss

BB I know that you are hurting too and sense that you have a lot to say. Do you want to talk to me?

No one was expecting or was prepared for this. This young woman was our age and it makes it more difficult to deal with. I wish we had a NL counsellor cos We all need one right now.

Big hugs to everyone  kiss kiss kiss

JeezZZzzz dis woman again?

Aunty mi I dey find Godmother,are u avalaible?

U always have a way of sending peaceful waves.

*Kisses to u Iyalode*
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 07, 2012
jennykadry:

Rotfl. What Jenny wrote was deep? ROTFLMAO. What ivy wrote was in general even though she included my husband in it? You all make me sick and honestly i find your Posts funny grin
Jenny Please it is enough. She wrote hurtful things and you did too, it does no good to keep this circle going on and on. If you let this go it doesnt mean you are weak. Let this thing go. Must you respond everytime someone says something? This is a continous circle, Someone died we are all hurt, we deal with hurt in different ways but please this is not the way. How long has this been going on? How long have both of you been hurting each other with words? has it changed? Has it stopped? What purpose does it serve? God can call anyone of us at anytime, if today its any of these people are you ready to live with the fact that both of you went on hurting each other even though you never even knew each other?
I am sorry i sound harsh but seriously This has gone on too long.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 9:46am On Mar 07, 2012
jennykadry:

I ignored some posts yesterday cos I couldn't be bothered,post like how does someone sleep at night. Let me answer you, I have a natural temazepam or Valium meds in my body that I could sleep for 12 hours str8. Nothing disturbs.mY sleep, not even nlders cool

Ok Jenny let me ask: what will it take for the fight to end?  grin
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:52am On Mar 07, 2012
^I think d head of Medusa will end it,do u want me to produce it? tongue cheesy
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by freecocoa(f): 9:53am On Mar 07, 2012
debrief08:

Please it is enough na. Who wrote what or who did what will never end, I beg you please for the sake of Perx let it go. Jenny can also come and defend her actions and am sure you will have a counter attack and it can go on and on for ever, but I assume you are a Christain, please let it go, all of you, Let yesterdays issues be yesterdays, enter a new day holding no grudge. Enough please.
However, If you feel the need to go on then do so. It is a choice, being the one to cave in doesnt make anybody weak.
Please dear and every other person,my intent is not to start another fracas but to clarify myself on the"supporters club" issue and i bear no grudge.

jennykadry:

Jenny for the sake of peace I'm saying again like i already said,I no know not what transpired between you and ivy before now,the woman she mentioned and her better half was a mystery to me until your posts,but reading your replies made me sad and angry cos for crying out loud those were things she must have told you outside these walls and if someone already grieving should read that, i can only imagine how the person would feel so i really felt bad,and to be a smart a$$,I didn't mention names in my posts so technically it could be said that i wasn't referring to you so please let's forget it ever happened.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 07, 2012
Fight ke? Lol I really don't talk about ivy or insult her except they drag me into their mess. THe only time I insult ivy Is when she mentions me directly or indirectly in her posts. You can go back and check our exchanges. So to end the fight.  . . . Just tell her to drop her obsession with me, if two people say the same thing she leaves the other person out and picks on my posts. I just want her to get herself a life that's all

@debrief
They are a few people I respect on this site and you are one of them. Even though I might have disagreed with you In the past and still will In the future  tongue I sure do have respect for you,BB, OUTSTRIP AND CC. I have read your post and all I can say is "I don hear" and I promise to go to yaba left for a med review maybe beg them to Sedate me or give me some antipsychotic meds grin
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 10:00am On Mar 07, 2012
Idowuogbo:

^I think d head of Medusa will end it,do u want me to produce it? tongue cheesy
Sorry, I don't relate with Gorgons.  tongue

jennykadry:

Fight ke? Lol I really don't talk about ivy or insult her except they drag me into their mess. THe only time I insult ivy Is when she mentions me directly or indirectly in her posts. You can go back and check our exchanges. So to end the fight.  . . . Just tell her to drop her obsession with me, if two people say the same thing she leaves the other person out and picks on my posts. I just want her to get herself a life that's all

@debrief
They are a few people I respect on this site and you are one of them. Even though I might have disagreed with you In the past and still will In the future  tongue I sure do have respect for you,BB, OUTSTRIP AND CC. I have read your post and all I can say is "I don hear" and I promise to go to yaba left for a med review maybe beg them to Sedate me or give me some antipsychotic meds grin

Ok, got that. Can I ask that you ignore whatever she says about you after all of this?
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 07, 2012
Whilst some of you's are here doing achebe's the peace maker work,me I am waiting impatiently for my pay slip and pay to arrive into my acct today. Ehnnnnn don't worry ooo, if I chop the money finish I might come to chaircover,debrief and Mac for a loan to deposit for my RR evogue.

@mac
What will you give me in return? Buy me one of those toys from CC's shop and we are good to go, make sure you but those 12 inches type oooo cheesy
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 07, 2012
jennykadry:

@debrief
Lol Madam Thanks. But abeg let me further beg, even if you are mentioned please let it go, una don exchange words and abuse taya, make e do abeg. There is no price for who finally wins or who is right. Since you know this is the issue as hard as e be, ignore it. It has served no purpose before and it will serve none now or in the future, we wont say you are less of Jenny if you ignore the posts
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 10:05am On Mar 07, 2012
@Jenny, did someone ever tell you say: you don kolo  grin  grin  grin
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 07, 2012
Why do you think I am in yaba left? grin

Abeg buy the toy and correct one oooo, 12 inches size will not miss easily
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 07, 2012
jennykadry:

Whilst some of you's are here doing achebe's the peace maker work,me I am waiting impatiently for my pay slip and pay to arrive into my acct today. Ehnnnnn don't worry ooo, if I chop the money finish I might come to chaircover,debrief and Mac for a loan to deposit for my RR evogue.

@mac
What will you give me in return? Buy me one of those toys from CC's shop and we are good to go, make sure you but those 12 inches type oooo cheesy
heheheheeee, Where you wan see loan? make i send you ma account number, My own RR dey port na to clear am remain, money no reach.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:09am On Mar 07, 2012
maclatunji:

Sorry, I don't relate with Gorgons.  tongue
Hehehe

Gorgons ko Bonbons ni

#Scaredy cat#
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 10:11am On Mar 07, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Hehehe

Gorgons ko Bonbons ni

#Scaredy cat#

Slaying monsters is no fun, I prefer searching for hidden treasures tongue.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 10:12am On Mar 07, 2012
jennykadry:

Why do you think I am in yaba left? grin

Abeg buy the toy and correct one oooo, 12 inches size will not miss easily

I will refer your request to Peckham's finest grin
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:17am On Mar 07, 2012
maclatunji:

Slaying monsters is no fun, I prefer searching for hidden treasures tongue.
Treasure ke? Too much game consoles I guess.

Emmmh dude u heard from Ceasyc at all?
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 07, 2012
Debrief thank you o! God bless you. I was thinking that I will have to go any buy koboko to e-smack these two ladies but you showed up.

Jenny has heard you (Thank you Jenny) and I don’t expect Ivy to write anything else on this thread or any other thread regarding this matter. (Thank you Ivy)

Mac will end up being a great husband; he is learning fast about the idiosyncrasy’s of women and will be well prepared when he finally says I Do (Thank you to us all for teaching you about women)  grin grin
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by blank(f): 10:21am On Mar 07, 2012
So any other suicidal person? I think they are fast clearing up.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 07, 2012
Kai Jenny I have one black veined one that is about 14 inches long o!

people pick it up and drop it kia kia. The thing is as fat as a cucumber. Since no one wants to buy it, I will post it to you free of charge. Look out for it at your Yaba left address but be warned I don’t sell sutures so you are on your own babe embarassed shocked grin
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 07, 2012
chaircover:

Debrief thank you o! God bless you. I was thinking that I will have to go any buy koboko to e-smack these two ladies but you showed up.

Jenny has heard you (Thank you Jenny) and I don’t expect Ivy to write anything else on this thread or any other thread regarding this matter. (Thank you Ivy)

Mac will end up being a great husband; he is learning fast about the idiosyncrasy’s of women and will be well prepared when he finally says I Do (Thank you to us all for teaching you about women)  grin grin

Me and my big mouth abi nosy hands, I for keep quiet wait make you use ya koboko first na, heheheeeee, would have been fun to see. Kai me self. lol. Thank you too ma, this has been disturbing me since yesterday, from friday I had not had the heart to post till yesterday, My husband was wondering how I could be so affected loosing someone i barely knew. This death has touched all of us in more ways than we can imagine.
Meanwhile i didnt get my birthday rice and chicken
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 07, 2012
blank:

So any other suicidal person? I think they are fast clearing up.
Lol, na better thing be that hehehheeeee.
Re: Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! by maclatunji: 10:31am On Mar 07, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Treasure ke? Too much game consoles I guess.

Emmmh dude u heard from Ceasyc at all?

Sadly not at all, she never made contact with me off-Nairaland even when Perx was alive. I hate to think of how she feels, my intuition tells me it is better to allow her grieve privately and let her come here when she is ready. Let me use this medium to beg some of us she might be angry with to accommodate any aggression she may display- it is natural and will pass.

I must admit that as much as  I felt for Perx, there was a day I just wanted to snap at her because I was so tired and exhausted from multitasking the whole day and she was asking some questions that I couldn't answer immediately. Somehow, somewhere I found the strength to be patient with her. I am eternally grateful for this because I don't know how I would have coped if I had made her feel bad on that day following her passing.

So please, the person you think is your worst enemy today could become your best friend if only you took a little while to be patient and listen to their side of the story or perspective to an issue or life.

Ifyalways, I know you will read this, can you ask about Ceasyc for us from Perx's brother? If you are reading this Ceasyc, we know you hurt really bad but we would like to read from you. #Bestrong

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23)

Where Is Your Wife? / Marriage Has Failed Me! / Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.