Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (865728 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by phillymools: 3:18pm On Feb 23, 2013
good day, pls anyone here in university of bedfordshire(luton) looking for a flatmate(female),cos i need a room asap.....thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Mrbeee(m): 8:48am On Feb 25, 2013
Bonjour. Please is any current student of Cranfield uni here? I'm looking forward to resume by October and networking right from here would be nice.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by martina7: 1:21pm On Feb 25, 2013
Hello Just wise, plz I'll like your recommend to this. I've been provided an oFfer correspondence to research in the UK and my attract is prepared to pay the down payment the school needed. My issue here is with my declaration of consideration displaying the relax charges and servicing.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by WinnieA: 1:50pm On Feb 25, 2013
How will i know when am banned from entering the UK, will it be written on the Notice of Refusal?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by WinnieA: 1:54pm On Feb 25, 2013
pls justwise i need an urgent answer
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 2:01pm On Feb 25, 2013
Winnie A: How will i know when am banned from entering the UK, will it be written on the Notice of Refusal?

It depends on the type of offence you committed.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 2:02pm On Feb 25, 2013
martina7: Hello Just wise, plz I'll like your recommend to this. I've been provided an oFfer correspondence to research in the UK and my attract is prepared to pay the down payment the school needed. My issue here is with my declaration of consideration displaying the relax charges and servicing.

I don't quite get that, please can you explain more?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by WinnieA: 2:29pm On Feb 25, 2013
There was no offense just a discrepancies in my work. but my question is Will be Written that You are hereby Banned for 10yrs from entering the UK. I was doing a weekend intensive with any NGO and was later employed in jan and given so kind of leave to travel and the british questioned why i should be given leave when i just got employment. and my previous application was with my ex-firm so i have been rejected twice but there was limited appeal so i couldn't appeal.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 2:34pm On Feb 25, 2013
Winnie A: There was no offense just a discrepancies in my work. but my question is Will be Written that You are hereby Banned for 10yrs from entering the UK. I was doing a weekend intensive with any NGO and was later employed in jan and given so kind of leave to travel and the british questioned why i should be given leave when i just got employment. and my previous application was with my ex-firm so i have been rejected twice but there was limited appeal so i couldn't appeal.

It will not be written that way, if you are refused under paragraph 320 (7A) then you are looking at 10yrs ban
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by WinnieA: 2:39pm On Feb 25, 2013
justwise:

It will not be written that way, if you are refused under paragraph 320 (7A) then you are looking at 10yrs ban
thank you so much just wise, am not with the refusal note but i remember i saw something like refused on balance of probability
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 2:41pm On Feb 25, 2013
Winnie A: thank you so much just wise, am not with the refusal note but i remember i saw something like refused on balance of probability

That is a general comment in all visa refusal.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by WinnieA: 2:45pm On Feb 25, 2013
Okay it will written refused under sec 320(7A) to show is 10yrs ban, am asking because i want to apply for student visa and will love to know if my twice refusal will affect my present application.
justwise: [/b]

That is a general comment in all visa refusal.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by WinnieA: 2:48pm On Feb 25, 2013
And i remeber that they also said that my appeal with limited to one section n its a human right section
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 3:41pm On Feb 25, 2013
Winnie A: Okay it will written refused under sec 320(7A) to show is 10yrs ban, am asking because i want to apply for student visa and will love to know if my twice refusal will affect my present application.

If the two refusal got anything to do with forgery/fake, misleading info or withholding vital info that is important to your application then you may have to worry but if the refusal got nothing to do with the above listed offences then you got nothing to worry about.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 3:42pm On Feb 25, 2013
Winnie A: And i remeber that they also said that my appeal with limited to one section n its a human right section

Limited right to appeal means that you got no right of appeal technically.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by WinnieA: 4:00pm On Feb 25, 2013
Thank You So much Just Wise!!!!!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by donlexs(m): 10:30am On Feb 27, 2013
Hello Justwise and everybody helping on this forum. Thanks so much for the advice and everything. Please I would like to know how can I renew my E-Passport in the UK? Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 9:00am On Feb 28, 2013
donlexs: Hello Justwise and everybody helping on this forum. Thanks so much for the advice and everything. Please I would like to know how can I renew my E-Passport in the UK? Thanks.

Sure you can.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Adisaogo01(m): 11:58am On Mar 01, 2013
@justwise,nairalanders
I've got a question
sir.... My friend jst got an admission letter from a university in scotland(university of dundee) and he's a bit confused about the sponsor of a thing. He wants to knw if the bank statement to tender at the embassy wil be that of his dad or his own and that like how much will be in the bank account. The tuition fee is 10,400pounds nd upkip of 7200pounds.I'd really appreciate if u could shed more light on sponsors bank statement sir
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by FutureDon(m): 12:47pm On Mar 01, 2013
Either his personal or dad's account would be fine. Personally, I would suggest putting the money in his personal account (as this reduces the number of documents to be submitted).

He would be required to show funds availability for the amount you've stated, i.e 10,400 + 7,200 pounds, which has to be in the bank account for 28 consecutive days prior to submission of his visa application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 02, 2013
I just thought to pass a few comments on the student visitor visa as most of the comments I read here have to do with student visa.

I got my Student Visitor visa for 6 months yesterday. I'm starting an executive MSc next week in the UK and it requires travel to the university for week long sessions 5 times a year. Since it is not a full time course, I did not qualify for a regular Student Visa under the Tier 4 PBS but was required to apply for a Student Visitor Visa.

The visa is essentially a C-Visit visa, no different from the regular visitor visa except that you are allowed to study on it. It is not granted for more than 11 months and my new visa is valid for 6 months. I currently have a valid 5 year visa but am not allowed by law to study at a University on it even though I know that some people do it illegally.

I attempted to submit my documents at the VFS last monday only to discover that I needed a full blank sheet on my passport. I had assumed that a half page was sufficient as I had three of those left. I had to quickly process a reissue at Ikoyi on monday which I collected on Thursday morning. As the course starts next week there was no way I was going to wait for 15 working days so I made use of both the Premium Lounge (NGN10,000) and the Premium Visa (NGN25,000) service. After submitting all my documents on Thursday I was notified that my application had been treated and passport ready for collection on Tuesday evening.

I wont say the visa requirements for part time study are less demanding but provided the individual has the funding, it is a viable alternative to full time study as you can both study in the uk and keep your job/business in Nigeria.

grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by VCTROKOYE: 9:29am On Mar 04, 2013
Pls, how much is pounds to Naira. I'm looking 4 where to buyit cheap. I will travel in 3 days time. They are calling N258 for at the bank
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ochukoccna: 11:18pm On Mar 04, 2013
^^^^^^
Good for you ahononai, but most students don't have the finances for your type of visa.
Also taking the straight route to your studies regardless of possession of a valid visa pays off on the long run
Too many people who lied on their applications and were found out are biting their fingers
Congrats
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by jaydacorsair: 12:32am On Mar 07, 2013
Dear Nairalanders,
Im a graduate and wish to study in the uk (computer science BCS) and im also a good footballer playing for Enyimba Feeder team. I want to know if im making the right decision and I have about 20k pounds for everything. Are there opportunities for footballers like me there? my parents can support me with @ least 1k pounds a month.Please i need your kind Advice.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 07, 2013
@ Ahononai... Just curious
Was your 5 year visa canceled? Like are u allowed to have 2 different visa types even for the same country? And how do you request the premium visa service 25k, that's what made the wait time shorter right? Never knew about thAt one. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by thanishn: 3:07pm On Mar 07, 2013
hi I am a final year student in york uni UK. apparently my current visa would be curtailed anytime soon due to a leave of absence i tool last year. And I am supposed to reapply for a new tier 4 visa. I just want to know when I am applying is it ok if I show my brothers bank statement as he is the one bearing all my cost and playing my fees. I am not sure if the money should be in my account or if I can show my brother account... pls help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 3:36pm On Mar 07, 2013
thanishn: hi I am a final year student in york uni UK. apparently my current visa would be curtailed anytime soon due to a leave of absence i tool last year. And I am supposed to reapply for a new tier 4 visa. I just want to know when I am applying is it ok if I show my brothers bank statement as he is the one bearing all my cost and playing my fees. I am not sure if the money should be in my account or if I can show my brother account... pls help

Transfer the money into your account, don't use your brother's account.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by thanishn: 4:10pm On Mar 07, 2013
justwise:

Transfer the money into your account, don't use your brother's account.

i was thinking the same but by doing that i am going to wait for 28 more days which might be a problem and this might increase the risk on my current visa. If the UKBA curtails my visa within that 28 days then i have to leave UK and then apply which is a hassle.
And plus my brother is the one who has been paying for all my expenses for the last 2 and a half years...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 4:42pm On Mar 07, 2013
thanishn:

i was thinking the same but by doing that i am going to wait for 28 more days which might be a problem and this might increase the risk on my current visa. If the UKBA curtails my visa within that 28 days then i have to leave UK and then apply which is a hassle.
And plus my brother is the one who has been paying for all my expenses for the last 2 and a half years...

Did you read anywhere that the 28days rules applies when one is applying within the countries? I guess you can call or email UKBA to clarify that.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by thanishn: 4:59pm On Mar 07, 2013
justwise:

Did you read anywhere that the 28days rules applies when one is applying within the countries? I guess you can call or email UKBA to clarify that.

thanks for the reply mate. but i tried to find some contact details of the UKBA. Unfortunately I havent found an email address or a number. Is there any contact details that any of u guys know??
will be a massive help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 6:29pm On Mar 07, 2013
thanishn:

thanks for the reply mate. but i tried to find some contact details of the UKBA. Unfortunately I havent found an email address or a number. Is there any contact details that any of u guys know??
will be a massive help

Phone:
0870 606 7766

Textphone:
0800 389 8289 (the contact centre also accepts calls by text relay and other similar services)

Call the number if is not the right department ask them to redirect your call to appropriate department.

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.