Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (865037 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Frangbon: 4:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
This thread is rich
I finished pages 150 to 300 in a week
All the big and small issues I have, have been dealt with by veterans on this thread

Welldone y'all (questionnaires and responders alike) cool

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by HudsonBanks(m): 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
DonOms:

If the payment confirmation is sent directly from your school's official email, and if your name is clearly written as the payer, together with amount paid towards accommodation, then it should be alright to use the email. However, note that the maximum money you can show towards accomm. is £1020.

Yes the payment confirmation was sent directly from my school's official accommodation email showing my name, amount paid and payment reference number. The amount I paid is well within that £1,020.

Thank you very much Don! You are triple much!
grin

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by HudsonBanks(m): 5:00pm On Aug 14, 2014
muami: I will STRONGLY advice you to follow the advice of your school's international student support officer. The Tier 4 Policy Guidance is VERY CLEAR about the type of receipt required. Email confirmation DOES NOT fail within the definition. For ease of reference, this is what the guidance states:

"If your Tier 4 sponsor has not included details of the money you have already paid on your CAS, you must send an original paper receipt issued by your UK Tier 4 sponsor confirming that you have paid:
• all of your fees; or
• the amount that you have paid."

Thanks for the response chief! I'm grateful.

I totally get your point about what the guideline states about submitting only original paper receipt, my confusion was what qualifies as original paper receipt considering no school in the UK actually issues hardcopy paper receipts except you make such a payment physically on site. That's why I thought I enquire here to know if a print out of the payment confirmation from the school which is basically a soft copy receipt will be accepted.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by HudsonBanks(m): 5:02pm On Aug 14, 2014
justwise:

This post ^^ answers your question, don't copy and paste the payment email from the school, print it out directly from your inbox (very important) because it will carry all verifiable details.

Thank you very much boss! I intended printing it out as you've advised.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 14, 2014
Dear people, please I have issues and I will like to know if I should submit application or not.

I graduated from Secondary School in 2006 and later got admission to University in 2008.

I later left the University 2years after because I didn't like the course then.

Since year 2010, I haven't make any attempt to any University.

Now, I am planning to school in the UK (January 2014, intake) "Foundation year course" BUT I'm now thinking if my visa will be refused since I have left school since 2006 without any further education background.

Please JUSTWISE and Others, kindly advise me. Will this affect my visa application?

Thanks all.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by bidibudi: 6:39pm On Aug 14, 2014
spikesC:

You're good to go on the 15th of August.
You can print ur statement, make payment and can even submit on that 15th if u get an appointment that day
Thanks @spikesC
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by worry359(m): 6:45pm On Aug 14, 2014
easytalkwitbabs: Dear people, please I have issues and I will like to know if I should submit application or not.
I graduated from Secondary School in 2006 and later got admission to University in 2008.
Now, I am planning to school in the UK (January 2014, intake) "Foundation year course" BUT I'm now thinking if my visa will be refused since I have left school since 2006 without any further education background.
Please JUSTWISE and Others, kindly advise me. Will this affect my visa application? Thanks all.

It is possible to gain entry but
you will need a clear story of what you have been doing to keep you out of school.
Working to save funds or get experience would be ok.
Hussling and bumming around will not!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by bidibudi: 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2014
kemkem30:
Hello , for some reasons I have been worried about going for my tb screening. Please pardon me for asking the following questions. Were u coughing before going for the test? Did u for any reason suspect ur xray would not be clear? Have u ever had tb? Please if u cant answer here please u may send a mail. I have never had tb but i react to things(sometimes just ordinary tea can get me coughing) and the major manifestation is cough. So i am worried that, this my affect my xray. Help a worried sister out. My test is next week.
I was just lucky to have spoken with the man taking the X ray
Folloe this instruction
Do as the medical operator says (breath in, out)
Try as much as posible not to smoke for as long as it can take b4 the test
Try to be healthy as posible
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by guiddoti: 7:03pm On Aug 14, 2014
Frangbon: This thread is rich
I finished pages 150 to 300 in a week
All the big and small issues I have, have been dealt with by veterans on this thread

Welldone y'all (questionnaires and responders alike) cool
lol Your visa is ready.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by guiddoti: 7:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
@ all gurus, I really appreciate your helping hand on visa issues. Can one book appointment for visa today, and have your interview the same day. Or book appointment for tomorrow and still have the interview? Or, you must have a specific duration before you can have you interview when you book?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 14, 2014
worry359:

It is possible to gain entry but
you will need a clear story of what you have been doing to keep you out of school.
Working to save funds or get experience would be ok.
Hussling and bumming around will not!

Oh thank you! So, I will only need to tell them that I have been working?

So, what if I am requested to bring proofs like pay-slip or something of that nature?

Thank you!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bambamzzzz: 7:44pm On Aug 14, 2014
Bambamzzzz:

I will call them now now

Guys i need your prayers oh and @spikesC thank GOD i called oh because the manager in charge of African student said that she not will sign the reissue of my cas said she is mad at me and she has been refusing to reissue me another cas because she think i will not follow the instructions that will be given to me here by there agent when i am submitting the second application.
So the agent here said she has been pushing it for me and gave me her email to send her an email saying that i will follow the instructions by there agent here and use only one bank statement that has the whole money needed inside and i have sent the email to her and the email was acknowledge,so i am waiting t hear from them tomorrow because my agent said she will call her tomorrow and push further for me .
Please i need your prayers oh so that she can change her mind and reissue my CAS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by guiddoti: 7:48pm On Aug 14, 2014
easytalkwitbabs:

So, what if I am requested to bring proofs like pay-slip or something of that nature?

Thank you!
They don't need your pay slip proof for tier 4 visa. Certainly, you will be asked what you have been doing since you left high school. You just follow the advice.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Emmagency(m): 8:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
Hello all...my friend received this mail today with no prior mail or anything..

A decision on your Visa application Ref. No.: IKAB/040814/178259/1 has been made by the British Deputy High Commission. Your application has been received at the UKBA Visa Application Centre and is ready for collection.Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Regards,
Visa Application Centre.

Is this denial or approval as it isn't stated even in the text message...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
guiddoti: They don't need your pay slip proof for tier 4 visa. Certainly, you will be asked what you have been doing since you left high school. You just follow the advice.

God bless you dear brothers! I'm happy now. God bless you!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bambamzzzz: 8:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
Emmagency: Hello all...my friend received this mail today with no prior mail or anything..

A decision on your Visa application Ref. No.: IKAB/040814/178259/1 has been made by the British Deputy High Commission. Your application has been received at the UKBA Visa Application Centre and is ready for collection.Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Regards,
Visa Application Centre.

But you posted it here sometimes ago that you received an email that your visa was approved so if you truly received approval email then you have nothing to worry about kindly go and pick up your visa
congrat
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 8:13pm On Aug 14, 2014
easytalkwitbabs: Dear people, please I have issues and I will like to know if I should submit application or not.

Please JUSTWISE and Others, kindly advise me. Will this affect my visa application?

Thanks all.

Have you found school yet?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Emmagency(m): 8:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
Bambamzzzz:

But you posted it here sometimes ago that you received an email that your visa was approved so if you truly received approval email then you have nothing to worry about kindly go and pick up your visa
congrat

Look carefully sir... I said 'my friend'
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Itstyme(m): 8:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
easytalkwitbabs:

Thank you!

From personal experience, i will advise you get reference letters from previous and present employers, this will serve as a form of evidence of your long educational gap and also will sum up to your application as the interviewer [b]might not [/b]ask you questions on your educational gap and please also write a separate letter stating all of what you have been doing and submit it with your application so as to give the ECO an idea of what you have been doing all the while.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by worry359(m): 8:20pm On Aug 14, 2014
easytalkwitbabs:
Thank you!

As simeone else said, they don't need to see payslips.
However they will want to see proof that you have the funds to pay for your course and your accomodation.

Read back through these threads and look up tier 4 visa applications (use Google) to learn what is required.
It's not difficult to meet the requirements.
But it is complicated and you must be honest or risk a long ban.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bambamzzzz: 8:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
Emmagency:

Look carefully sir... I said 'my friend'

Lol. am sorry emmagency so where did you apply from?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bambamzzzz: 8:26pm On Aug 14, 2014
spikesC: @sassybee
I've been replying ur mail but it seems you're getting them

Guys i need your prayers oh and @spikesC thank GOD i called oh because the manager in charge of African student said that she not will sign the reissue of my cas said she is mad at me and she has been refusing to reissue me another cas because she think i will not follow the instructions that will be given to me here by there agent when i am submitting the second application.
So the agent here said she has been pushing it for me and gave me her email to send her an email saying that i will follow the instructions by there agent here and use only one bank statement that has the whole money needed inside and i have sent the email to her and the email was acknowledge,so i am waiting t hear from them tomorrow because my agent said she will call her tomorrow and push further for me .
Please i need your prayers oh so that she can change her mind and reissue my CAS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 14, 2014
justwise:

Have you found school yet?

Yes! I have found a school
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 14, 2014
Itstyme:

From personal experience, i will advise you get reference letters from previous and present employers, this will serve as a form of evidence of your long educational gap and also will sum up to your application as the interviewer [b]might not [/b]ask you questions on your educational gap and please also write a separate letter stating all of what you have been doing and submit it with your application so as to give the ECO an idea of what you have been doing all the while.

You get my question so perfectly! But the issue is this, I did not work through-out this years.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 14, 2014
worry359:

As simeone else said, they don't need to see payslips.
However they will want to see proof that you have the funds to pay for your course and your accomodation.

Read back through these threads and look up tier 4 visa applications (use Google) to learn what is required.
It's not difficult to meet the requirements.
But it is complicated and you must be honest or risk a long ban.

thank you dear brother! God bless!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by sassybee: 8:36pm On Aug 14, 2014
Emmagency: Hello all...my friend received this mail today with no prior mail or anything..

Regards,
Visa Application Centre.

@Emmagency, where did your friend submit his or her application? Same centre as you?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kindebo: 8:44pm On Aug 14, 2014

Regards,
Visa Application Centre.

just tell your friend to go and collect it at vfs, then check the passport if it was approved or refused. Got the same message and have gotten my visa.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 8:48pm On Aug 14, 2014
Bambamzzzz:

Don't worry, they will issue it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by bidibudi: 8:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
@ SpikesC u advise I put in my application on the 15th
I intend doing that in the course of the night say b/w 12:30- 6:00am thats the early hrs of the 15th day
and I intend yo print my statement during eotking hours
I am using a visa card, I guess that those not need a token as I only ve ipin
I guess that ll do?
My tb result id out and its perfect
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bambamzzzz: 8:55pm On Aug 14, 2014
spikesC:

Don't worry, they will issue it

they better do because there shakara now hen , no get part 2 and the worst part of it is that assuming that i did not call them as you said earlier on,i won't be aware that they are already saying they wont reissue until i spoke with the secretary of the woman in charge too in uk and she said there boss is scared that i won't follow the instruction of there agent again and they dont want to be loosing point on there license
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by customised87: 9:05pm On Aug 14, 2014
Hello house. I am asking this question on behalf of my sisters. Is anyone here going/applying to the University of Bedfordshire? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Emmagency(m): 9:19pm On Aug 14, 2014
sassybee:

@Emmagency, where did your friend submit his or her application? Same centre as you?

Yea... Ikeja

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.