Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,775 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (864929 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Emmagency(m): 9:22pm On Aug 14, 2014
kindebo: just tell your friend to go and collect it at vfs, then check the passport if it was approved or refused. Got the same message and have gotten my visa.

Exactly what I told him tho... just decided to throw it here...to be sure this isn't what denial sounds like...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 9:27pm On Aug 14, 2014
bidibudi: @ SpikesC u advise I put in my application on the 15th
I intend doing that in the course of the night say b/w 12:30- 6:00am thats the early hrs of the 15th day
and I intend yo print my statement during eotking hours
I am using a visa card, I guess that those not need a token as I only ve ipin
I guess that ll do?
My tb result id out and its perfect
Yeah, its all good. Though if visa requires there own verification, you just use paga
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by bidibudi: 10:19pm On Aug 14, 2014
spikesC:
Yeah, its all good. Though if visa requires there own verification, you just use paga
thanks boss
also i want to add this, on my PBS POINT BASE SYSTEM SELF ASSESSMENT it states on the maintenance 800 pounds while i calculate wt 820 am i doing it right?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by sukber: 10:30pm On Aug 14, 2014
kindebo: just tell your friend to go and collect it at vfs, then check the passport if it was approved or refused. Got the same message and have gotten my visa.
@kindebo, where did u submit VI or Ikeja? Guess u ve collected your documents.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 11:17pm On Aug 14, 2014
bidibudi:
thanks boss
also i want to add this, on my PBS POINT BASE SYSTEM SELF ASSESSMENT it states on the maintenance 800 pounds while i calculate wt 820 am i doing it right?

Yes, they haven't updated the document
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kemkem30(f): 11:29pm On Aug 14, 2014
bidibudi:
I was just lucky to have spoken with the man taking the X ray
Folloe this instruction
Do as the medical operator says (breath in, out)
Try as much as posible not to smoke for as long as it can take b4 the test
Try to be healthy as posible
Thank u. Trying not to smoke shld be easy, as I have never attempted to smoke before smiley. I appreciate ur advice.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kindebo: 12:38am On Aug 15, 2014
sukber:
@kindebo, where did u submit VI or Ikeja? Guess u ve collected your documents.
ikeja, yeah I av
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Miada: 4:14am On Aug 15, 2014
Hello, I am waiting to do my TB test can I still fill my form and book an appointment date for the interview or do I have to collect the results before applying? Please help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Emmagency(m): 8:04am On Aug 15, 2014
Miada: Hello, I am waiting to do my TB test can I still fill my form and book an appointment date for the interview or do I have to collect the results before applying? Please help

You can actually book your interview for the day you're collecting your result but it's always advisable to get your result in hand first before you even make your application in the event of any unexpected medical jargon...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Miada: 9:18am On Aug 15, 2014
Emmagency:

You can actually book your interview for the day you're collecting your result but it's always advisable to get your result in hand first before you even make your application in the event of any unexpected medical jargon...

Thanx! My test is on Monday but cannot spare 2 days to collect the results as I am currently doing an internship and my boss will kill me. So my question is can I collect the results the next week or so?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by malasobhit: 10:03am On Aug 15, 2014
Hi all,

Does anyone know the processing time for UK tier4 in Mauritius?

I completed the online application and payment on visa4uk website on the 7th of August and did my biometrics and document submission on 11th August early morning but till date the status is not updated on visa4uk.fco.gov.uk.

I contacted the email for UKVI outside UK email id but I got a reply that they themselves have no status update on my reference no.

How else can I track the application? I am scared because in one post I read the poster found out that his file never reached the BHC for processing!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by muami(m): 11:07am On Aug 15, 2014
For the benefit of those who are expecting their packages after receiving approval email:

As I stated previously, my wife applied on the 5th of August in Abuja and received the approval email on the 13th of August (two days ago). Her return ticket to the UK was for 16th (on Saturday) so I was understandably worried after hearing stories about the delay between "approval email" and receipt of package.

Yesterday, the VFS tracking information changed to "Processed passport in transit to the UK visa application centre". I therefore advised my wife to ignore the UPS service she paid for and fly to Abuja. She did and lo and behold, her package was there and was given to her after she wrote a letter cancelling the UPS service.

Based on her experience, it seems to me that passports get to the VAC the day status changes to "application in transit" (the approval email stated "within two working days"wink. However, it appears that if you paid for courier, there is no hurry to hand it over to UPS and your package is just left at VFS, perhaps until such a time when they have enough number?

(By the way, even as I write, the status on the VFS website still says "processed passport in transit to the UK visa operation centre"wink

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Emmagency(m): 11:20am On Aug 15, 2014
Miada:

Thanx! My test is on Monday but cannot spare 2 days to collect the results as I am currently doing an internship and my boss will kill me. So my question is can I collect the results the next week or so?

The result is available from the following day after the test...until whenever you decide to pick it up..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bambamzzzz: 12:08pm On Aug 15, 2014
spikesC:

Guys, I need your prayers about the reissue of my CAS because i found out yesterday after calling the school office that the manager in charge refused to approve my CAS again because she is scared that i will not do the right thing and i was told to send an email by my agent to her that am ready to follow instructions that will be given to me by there agent here and use just one statement of account and i have done that since yesterday.
I have called the school again today and i spoke the manager secretary and she said the email has been forwarded to her and waiting for her response because she is out of town but as long as she gives them go ahead then they will reissue my CAS, am just worried since yesterday because these feelings is crazy pls i need prayers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by tobee: 12:24pm On Aug 15, 2014
Hello Gurus in the house, I want to find out if I can print my statement of account myself from internet banking or I need to get the bank's print out.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2014
tobee: Hello Gurus in the house, I want to find out if I can print my statement of account myself from internet banking or I need to get the bank's print out.

If you print from the internet you need to take it to the bank for stamp and signature else it will not be accepted, also make sure that the online printout has all the details...e.g...your name, account no, sort code etc...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 12:32pm On Aug 15, 2014
tobee: Hello Gurus in the house, I want to find out if I can print my statement of account myself from internet banking or I need to get the bank's print out.

There are so many requirements you need to meet up to before the online printout can be accepted which includes going to the bank for stamping.
So just go to the bank and request for the statement for visa applications
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Rachii: 12:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
Pls guys, am a tier 4 uk visa applicant. Am traveling with my spouse as a dependent. Pls what visa category will the person apply for? We are applying together cos our funds are in one account.
Secondly, does he require to book application along with me?

Pls assist.
Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Rachii: 12:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
Sorry dat was
*does he require to book appointment along with me?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 12:39pm On Aug 15, 2014
Rachii: Pls guys, am a tier 4 uk visa applicant. Am traveling with my spouse as a dependent. Pls what visa category will the person apply for? We are applying together cos our funds are in one account.

Pls assist.
Thank you.

You will get all the answers here https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/343718/T4_Guidance_08-14.pdf

Read from 309 Can I bring my partner and/or children with me?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by tobee: 1:00pm On Aug 15, 2014
spikesC:
There are so many requirements you need to meet up to before the online printout can be accepted which includes going to the bank for stamping.
So just go to the bank and request for the statement for visa applications
justwise:

If you print from the internet you need to take it to the bank for stamp and signature else it will not be accepted, also make sure that the online printout has all the details...e.g...your name, account no, sort code etc...

Very well understood. Thanks a bunch. @ SpikesC, I'm praying with u. U will hear good news concerning your visa application soonest. I really do salute your calmness.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 1:21pm On Aug 15, 2014
So, after 27 working days (exclusive of 2 public holidays), my visa is out.

Got no single mail from UKVI, only got this mail from teleperformance:

Dear Valued Customer,
We are contacting you to notify you that your visa application request has been received at the application center and is ready for pickup.

Tracking also changed to Ready for collection

9 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Chaze85: 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
Guys wats d processing time once u submit application in ikeja?do they usually send mesage if the visa is approve or no?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ocheejemb: 1:57pm On Aug 15, 2014
Rachii: Pls guys, am a tier 4 uk visa applicant. Am traveling with my spouse as a dependent. Pls what visa category will the person apply for? We are applying together cos our funds are in one account.

Pls assist.
Thank you.

It's called a Tier 4 dependant visa by the way
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 2:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
Also justwise, my visa start date is exactly a month before my course start date.

Just saying though

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 3:29pm On Aug 15, 2014
spikesC: Also justwise, my visa start date is exactly a month before my course start date.

Just saying though

Then you can travel anytime you want, you don't have to wait till the course start date.

Congratulations though.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by sassybee: 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2014
spikesC: So, after 27 working days (exclusive of 2 public holidays), my visa is out.

Dear Valued Customer,
We are contacting you to notify you that your visa application request has been received at the application center and is ready for pickup.

Congratulations @spikesC..
Wen did you get the mail?

Waiting for my good news as well smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Emmagency(m): 3:46pm On Aug 15, 2014
spikesC: So, after 27 working days (exclusive of 2 public holidays), my visa is out.

Dear Valued Customer,

Congratulations!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by gbemmiey: 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2014

Dear Valued Customer,

Congrats! grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Frangbon: 4:01pm On Aug 15, 2014
guiddoti: lol Your visa is ready.

Amen
This question has not been answered

undecidedI really appreciate your helping hand on visa issues. Can one book appointment for visa today, and have your interview the same day. Or book appointment for tomorrow and still have the interview? Or, you must have a specific duration before you can have you interview when you book? undecided
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by HudsonBanks(m): 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2014

Dear Valued Customer,

Congrats man! Said a short prayer for you two days ago smiley

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Rachii: 4:30pm On Aug 15, 2014
ocheejemb:

It's called a Tier 4 dependant visa by the way
thank you, I have seen it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.