Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,976 members, 7,956,647 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:14 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (877340 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by maka11: 4:20pm On Sep 22, 2014
Pls when did u apply
lay86: Thank God I Just got my visa from teleperformance V/I after a long wait. Thank you to everyone on nairaland cos they made the wait bearable
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by maka11: 4:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
No nothing yet oo I'm planning on going there 2mao sef I think my package would have arrive coz it seems tp just received some packageg today that's why they asking people to come back by 2pm 2dy I'm going there 2mao by ALLAH's will + in ur interview were u asked what typed of job your parent in doing cause I was asked silly questions

arknoid: received a call too last week thursday so have u received an email stating they have made a decision concerning ur visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by tewguy: 4:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
[quote author=maka11]How far u don collect am it seems they just received new packages today shey? Pls update us o na 22nd of august I submit and I got a call last week I pray mine too is there coz I go storm the place 2mao

I will go tomorrow
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by lay86: 4:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
maka11: Pls when did u apply
27th of August
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kennyrule: 4:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
I submitted on 3rd Sept at teleperformance VI. Never got any phone call from the UK asking me questions. Woke up this morning and saw an email saying a decision has been made. Still took a step of faith and went there. Alas it was ready. Picked it up in minutes.
Wish every other person expecting the best of luck.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by lay86: 5:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
Pls how many working hrs do they give for uk student visa. On my visa they gave me 10 hrs per week
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by crown86: 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
[quote author=lay86]Pls how many working hrs do they give for uk student visa. On my visa they gave me 10 hrs per week [/quote

Are you going for a diploma or foundation programme?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by joudesin: 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
@kennyrule when did u get the mail?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by joudesin: 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2014
What time?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by KazNaija: 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
bumstar1:

Any news?

They refused it o. But they considered only 2 statements and left out the one with the money. Justwise do you advise i ask for review or reapply?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by joudesin: 5:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
Hw do I contact ukvi enquiry service? Preferably their mailing address
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by crown86: 5:40pm On Sep 22, 2014
KazNaija:

They refused it o. But they considered only 2 statements and left out the one with the money. Justwise do you advise i ask for review or reapply?

What was the ground for refusal!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by henry0: 6:02pm On Sep 22, 2014
Chiichii2010:

Just got approval mail now,applied on 15thsep at tele abj.am so happy.I USED A. FIXED DEPOSIT,but u must get letter from bank that the funds are available to you.thank you all,both justwise and every other guys.
Congratulations!!!!!
Please how did you locate the application center? Which area? Is there any notable firm or company around there that I can tell any cab driver am going to?

My appointment date is wednesday 24th sept.

Thanks as you answer my questions.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 6:02pm On Sep 22, 2014
KazNaija:

How many bank statements did you submit and did they all clocked 28days?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 22, 2014
kennyrule: I submitted on 3rd Sept at teleperformance VI. Never got any phone call from the UK asking me questions. Woke up this morning and saw an email saying a decision has been made. Still took a step of faith and went there. Alas it was ready. Picked it up in minutes.
Wish every other person expecting the best of luck.

Pls what issue date is on your visa?

Also, when you called UKVI, were you told the date the decision was made?

I'm trying to calculate when my passport would arrive.

I was told a decision was made on the 18th.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by dorothy0324: 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
[quote author=BossLadyCEO]

Pls whr do u intend to get ur passport frm, is it at vfs or teleperformance cos 8 dnt knw whr 2 go n pick my passport o[/quote heyy! I collected it today at the UPS office in benin city...have you collected yours?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ogompaul(m): 6:28pm On Sep 22, 2014
I applied on 17 Sept, please how do I track my
application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by KazNaija: 6:28pm On Sep 22, 2014
justwise:

There were 3 bank statements all in the same name and their reason was insufficient funds when they didn't count the 3rd statement with over 5m. Do I need a new CAS or can I reapply with the same one?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 6:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
KazNaija:

There were 3 bank statements all in the same name and their reason was insufficient funds when they didn't count the 3rd statement with over 5m

justwise:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by crown86: 6:36pm On Sep 22, 2014
KazNaija:

There were 3 bank statements all in the same name and their reason was insufficient funds when they didn't count the 3rd statement with over 5m. Do I need a new CAS or can I reapply with the same one?

You need a new CAS as the old one have been used. Also do you have dependant following you to the UK
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by KazNaija: 6:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
justwise:

[/b]

They clocked 28 days. 3 statements. All gtb.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by KazNaija: 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
crown86:

You need a new CAS as the old one have been used. Also do you have dependant following you to the UK

No dependent following me. Just me.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 6:47pm On Sep 22, 2014
KazNaija:

If the money in those 3 accounts are enough to cover your fees and maintenance money and clocked 28days then you can go for review or reapply pointing out their mistake, it all depends on your course resumption date.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by crown86: 6:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
KazNaija:

No dependent following me. Just me.

You should have use the 5Milllion acct only to save yourself of this trouble. if the 5 Million covers the maintenance and the full tuition, then quickly request for an administrative review with the support of a legal practitioner. That would help to fast track the attention they give to your appeal.

Also, what is the name of the school and the tuition fees?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Cavenchy(m): 7:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
KazNaija:

This is rare.
How much was your required funds: school fees + Maintenance dues left to pay on your visa application? Did you check the Oanda rates of the day you paid for your online application to see if the sums of all accounts actually match up with required funds to show 'by borough' when converted to GBP? Did you provide the 28 days statements of all 3 statements starting and closing on the same dates? Were these closing dates within one calendar month of your actual application? Did your 5Million account at any point drop during these 28 days count? And what type of account was the 5million in?
If you still aren't at fault frm the above, Can you post the actual statement of refusal here so that we see what it is the ECO wasn't convinced about?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by lay86: 7:03pm On Sep 22, 2014
[quote author=crown86][/quote]Masters
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 7:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
Cavenchy:
This is rare.
How much was your required funds: school fees + Maintenance dues left to pay on your visa application? Did you check the Oanda rates of the day you paid for your online application to see if the sums of all accounts actually match up with required funds to show 'by borough' when converted to GBP? Did you provide the 28 days statements of all 3 statements starting and closing on the same dates? Were these closing dates within one calendar month of your actual application? Did your 5Million account at any point drop during these 28 days count?
If you still aren't at fault frm the above, Can you post the actual statement of refusal here so that we see what it is the ECO wasn't convinced about?

To add, who owns all the accounts
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by unistudent1: 7:11pm On Sep 22, 2014
I still have 5000 left to pay for my school accommodation. My tuition is paid in full. Is a bank statement of 3M enough?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Cavenchy(m): 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
unistudent1: I still have 5000 left to pay for my school accommodation. My tuition is paid in full. Is a bank statement of 3M enough?
Where is your school located?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by unistudent1: 7:17pm On Sep 22, 2014
Cavenchy:
Where is your school located?

Inner London
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by crown86: 7:22pm On Sep 22, 2014
unistudent1: I still have 5000 left to pay for my school accommodation. My tuition is paid in full. Is a bank statement of 3M enough?

That is definitely enough. if the reason was purely base on maintenance fees then you need to seek for administrative review or better still reapply

Also, what is the name of the school. Read through the refusal letter patiently and see that the CAS has not being used.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by countsparrow: 7:23pm On Sep 22, 2014

Normally maintenance fee varies if it is inside london borough, then u need to calculate 1020 pounds multiplied by 9months + ur remaining school fees... Which I feel will be more than 3M... I don't know if d maintenance cost includes ur accommodation If it does then maybe justwise or spikeC will be able to answer dat...

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (503)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / German Embassy And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.