Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (864611 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by perfect08(m): 10:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
mosiate: FYI ppl, VFS has relocated to etibebe's place in mobolaji anothy beside Eko hospital in ikeja. Was @ their Billings way office today for collection and we were all redirected there.

Woooow. Did you collect it? If Yes, When did u received the approval mail?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by diablo91: 10:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
justwise:
Did you email or call the embassy?
I did but they said they have no records.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 11:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
Congratulations to all those that got their visas cool
Wish you all a safe flight
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by alizenbohr: 11:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
perfect08:

Congratulations!!!

VFS Ikeja will still be open, just that they won't process UK Visa again. From the report we obtained from Abuja peeps, VFS Ikeja will still be open. When do you plan to go collect your documents?

Thanks.
I might go there to check tomorrow.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by MallamYahaya(m): 2:51am On Sep 30, 2014
[quote author=Amdan]Hi MallamYahaya,

I intend applying for visa for myself, my wife and baby. Can you kindly hint me on the necessary documents that I may require? Am asking you because I noticed you applied for your family as well. Your kind help will be much appreciated.
[/quo

For myself:

1. CAS
2. Degree Certificate
3. Masters Transcript
4. Bank Statements
5. Oanda print out for my date of application
6. Passports

Additional documents

7. Marriage certificate
8. Wedding pictures
9. Birth certificate for my baby
10. Three TB certificates

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by mikeyj: 5:29am On Sep 30, 2014
Please is anyone having problem with payment ? That is through the new visa4uk website . My online payment with Visa card not going through . How did you pay for you visa application? Through page? Or ... Please advice . Thanks all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 7:00am On Sep 30, 2014
diablo91:
I did but they said they have no records.

Somebody here had the same problem before but was later given a visa. His application was found
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by jamela(f): 7:09am On Sep 30, 2014
perfect08:

Did check whether your documents are ready yet?

Yea I tried to. Was there friday @ about 4, the guys at the gate apologized that they closed an hour earlier due to the transition and won't let anyone in. Somehow I got in anyway, and one of the collection officers helped me check and said mine has not been placed on transit. But should be there definitely before Thursday. So do the maths.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by jamela(f): 7:32am On Sep 30, 2014
spikesC:

Lol, it's not me oo. It's beautiful Jamela grin

It was Queen47.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by mosiate(f): 7:39am On Sep 30, 2014
perfect08:

Woooow. Did you collect it? If Yes, When did u received the approval mail?

I submited 19/09 and received approval mail on thursday 25/09, and I was told it's not ready yet. So I didn't collect. Been tracking also and it's still "it's been forwarded to British High Commision for processing", kinda scared tho.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by perfect08(m): 8:25am On Sep 30, 2014
mosiate:

I submited 19/09 and received approval mail on thursday 25/09, and I was told it's not ready yet. So I didn't collect. Been tracking also and it's still "it's been forwarded to British High Commision for processing", kinda scared tho.
jamela:
Yea I tried to. Was there friday @ about 4, the guys at the gate apologized that they closed an hour earlier due to the transition and won't let anyone in. Somehow I got in anyway, and one of the collection officers helped me check and said mine has not been placed on transit. But should be there definitely before Thursday. So do the maths.

I don't understand this people oooo. It seems like they only want to transfer documents in bulk and not daily, they must be accumulating the documents. I sha hope mine will be in their next transit. I got the approval mail yesterday.

Na wa ooo, Even if na bicycle they want use, they suppose don reach Lagos from Abuja since 25th.

Anybody that knows about how they move documents should please enlighten us. cos me i need my passport on Thursday oooo

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by MallamYahaya(m): 9:38am On Sep 30, 2014
Why is Teleperfromance VI so slow?

Please if you succeeded in picking up your visa yesterday please let us know whether they are still working at all.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 30, 2014
mosiate:

When last did you goto their office and you were told its not ready for pickup, got approval email on the 26th and thinking of going there today or Thursday. And already booked my ticket for Thursday.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by deoluwatinto(m): 11:02am On Sep 30, 2014
Just got my visa from TP VI, thanks a lot all, TP ain't organized at all, but thank God I got t in time as it had been issued since 22nd. Best of luck to those waiting for theirs smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by MallamYahaya(m): 11:10am On Sep 30, 2014
deoluwatinto: Just got my visa from TP VI, thanks a lot all, TP ain't organized at all, but thank God I got t in time as it had been issued since 22nd. Best of luck to those waiting for theirs smiley

Congratulations! Please did you track your application on their site? Did you see any changes other than the application has been received?

It's a shame that TP is taking over in a very busy time like this since they are new to the system. They should have come on board during the winter and gain experience when traffic is less.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by deoluwatinto(m): 11:50am On Sep 30, 2014
MallamYahaya:

Congratulations! Please did you track your application on their site? Did you see any changes other than the application has been received?

It's a shame that TP is taking over in a very busy time like this since they are new to the system. They should have come on board during the winter and gain experience when traffic is less.

At first I saw nothing, but ever since I contacted ukvi and they replied me, I've been able to track it on their site
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by jamela(f): 11:52am On Sep 30, 2014
perfect08:

I don't understand this people oooo. It seems like they only want to transfer documents in bulk and not daily, they must be accumulating the documents. I sha hope mine will be in their next transit. I got the approval mail yesterday.

Thanks.
Congratulations!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Stanfino: 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hello guys, am new here! Anyone with useful information on how I can get good and cheap University in the UK to study Masters in Public Health? And I would like to apply for the January 2015 Admission session...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by perfect08(m): 12:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
jamela:
Congratulations!

Thanks. When will you check again?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Hahyour: 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hahyour...@justwise..Gud aftn..I got a mail stating that my application as not been straight forward...n dat its on a decision making stage and that I shuldnt go to any f their offices to lodge complain that they will mail me back for any feed back ...I applied on the 12th
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hahyour: Hahyour...@justwise..Gud aftn..I got a mail stating that my application as not been straight forward...n dat its on a decision making stage and that I shuldnt go to any f their offices to lodge complain that they will mail me back for any feed back ...I applied on the 12th

I guess you will get finally decision this week then.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by MallamYahaya(m): 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
deoluwatinto:

At first I saw nothing, but ever since I contacted ukvi and they replied me, I've been able to track it on their site

I contacted UKVI too yesterday and I am still awaiting their response. Please do you have the email address that they used in responding to you> i want to save it on my contact address so that an email from them will not go to my spam folder.

The earlier one gets a response a books a ticket the better.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Hahyour: 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hahyour @justwise..Amen IJN..thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by joudesin: 2:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
I've just collected my visa from tp, tnx for the support and information everyone
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by alizenbohr: 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
joudesin: I've just collected my visa from tp, tnx for the support and information everyone

Congrats!
Pls when did you get approval mail?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by joudesin: 2:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
alizenbohr:

Congrats!
Pls when did you get approval mail?

yesterday morning and the ready for collection mail in the afternoon
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kemkem30(f): 2:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hahyour: Hahyour @justwise..Amen IJN..thanks
Amen i hope you get your visa soon.
please i also applied with my kids. My heart skipped a bit when you mentioned the email you got.
Can u please tell me when you applied, when you were first contacted regarding the consent letter. Also, if it won't be too much trouble I will like to know what documents you submitted. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by mikeyj: 2:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
mikeyj: Please is anyone having problem with payment ? That is through the new visa4uk website . My online payment with Visa card not going through . How did you pay for you visa application? Through page? Or ... Please advice . Thanks all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Hahyour: 3:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hahyour @kemkem30..I was called up by some1 frm abuja asking me questions on my application and my dependant . I am a single mum so dat y I was asked to get a consent letter..n it was yesterday I got d mail dat my application is on d decision stage
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by deoluwatinto(m): 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
MallamYahaya:

I contacted UKVI too yesterday and I am still awaiting their response. Please do you have the email address that they used in responding to you> i want to save it on my contact address so that an email from them will not go to my spam folder.

The earlier one gets a response a books a ticket the better.

donotreply@hgs-ukvi.co.uk
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by countsparrow: 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
KazNaija: Gentlemen,
I now sign off. I got a review and now have the visa. On my way out today but can't go without thanking everyone on this forum. Justwise and SpikesC, I can't leave without mentioning you guys. I can't help this nagging feeling that you guys are angels or work in the High Commission or some high cause like that. Thanks a million. Most thanks of course to the Most High as everything and more comes from HIM.

Bro, how did you go about your review, and how long did it take
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bambamzzzz: 4:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
countsparrow:

Bro, how did you go about your review, and how long did it take

@countsparrow i dont think this guy did a review because he got his passport back and he was refused and 3 days later he posted it here that he did an admin review and got his visa so how is that possible to send in administrative review in and got a decision and visa within 2 days? am kinda confused

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.