Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,101 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (501) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (864160 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
derena:
Please those who have paid for priority service how much were you charged in naira?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ebakwest(m): 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
[quote author=derena post=37571472][/quote]

I paid online. you can look through 2 previous pages to find the link. it was in pounds (£120) for Abuja VAC.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by rotimilax(m): 9:43pm On Sep 01, 2015
Hello, house. I got the email to come and pick up my passport. Pls what will I need to tender at the office apart from the application checklist and photocopy of my data page? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ebakwest(m): 10:19pm On Sep 01, 2015
rotimilax:
Hello, house. I got the email to come and pick up my passport. Pls what will I need to tender at the office apart from the application checklist and photocopy of my data page? Thanks in anticipation.

yourself grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by chiinj(m): 11:09pm On Sep 01, 2015
ebally:
Hello everyone,
Please is there anyone who recently applied and chose Abuja VAC? I will be applying on Thursday and want to know if appointment dates in Abuja VAC are far or close. Thanks all

I applied last week Wednesday and I had my interview on Friday. I think the peak period was around the beginning of August/mid August. Just have faith when applying.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Jaejay: 11:34pm On Sep 01, 2015
rotimilax:

Hi. Please when did you submit?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by rotimilax(m): 1:17am On Sep 02, 2015
Jaejay:

Hi. Please when did you submit?
On the 12th of august.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by rotimilax(m): 1:19am On Sep 02, 2015
ebakwest:

yourself grin
Lol thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by jayken07(m): 7:17am On Sep 02, 2015
derena:
Yes, I am by God's grace.
just send me a mail so we can talk...jay.ken82@yahoo.com.....I'm heading there too this month
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 7:39am On Sep 02, 2015
@All

Before i start part 3 can anybody suggest necessary info that need to be included in the introduction page?

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by alexyrhema99: 7:52am On Sep 02, 2015
PLEASE, i'LL LIKE TO KNOW WHICH STUDENTS WILL BE STARTING THEIR COURSES IN NORTHEAST ENGLAND... HALA LETS CONNECT!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by alexyrhema99: 7:57am On Sep 02, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
rotimilax:

Chief, congrats on getting ur visa. I'm so anxious here. Can you post a preview of the mail you were sent from the UKVI?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Petitediva14(f): 8:45am On Sep 02, 2015
justwise:
@All

Before i start part 3 can anybody suggest necessary info that need to be included in the introduction page?

Thank you.

I think all that you need to apply. Rules to follow and what not to do. You should also include a link to this page.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ebally(f): 9:03am On Sep 02, 2015
Hello all,
Please I made my bank deposit on Aug 7th. 28days should be Sept 3rd or 4th.....not really clear about this. But please will it be okay to submit my online application on the 3rd(so as to get a close appointment date) and print my bank statement on the 4th?
Kindly help out please.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by eljaye(f): 10:20am On Sep 02, 2015
Can I go to VI VAC since the decision was made on Saturday. I have not got any collection mail yet.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Dudubery: 11:09am On Sep 02, 2015
ebally:
Hello all,
Please I made my bank deposit on Aug 7th. 28days should be Sept 4th or 5th.....not really clear about this. But please will it be okay to submit my online application on the 4th(so as to get a close appointment date) and print my bank statement on the 5th?
Kindly help out please.
Thanks
Just to bring to your attention, 5th falls on a saturday.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ebally(f): 12:19pm On Sep 02, 2015
Thanks @ Dudubery. I've modified my post.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Jaejay: 12:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
rotimilax:

On the 12th of august.

Okay. Thanks. Rotimilax sorry to bother you which center did you use? smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by chiinj(m): 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
ebally:
Hello all,
Please I made my bank deposit on Aug 7th. 28days should be Sept 3rd or 4th.....not really clear about this. But please will it be okay to submit my online application on the 3rd(so as to get a close appointment date) and print my bank statement on the 4th?
Kindly help out please.
Thanks

I can't remember the answer but I know a similar question was asked recently and answers were given. If you go back and read the previous pages (maybe from 480 or so), you'll get the answer.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by rotimilax(m): 1:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
Jaejay:

Okay. Thanks. Rotimilax sorry to bother you which center did you use? smiley
VI VAC.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by rotimilax(m): 1:36pm On Sep 02, 2015
Finally got my VISA. 20 working hours. Thanks to everybody that helped out. The tension was real,man.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Jaejay: 1:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
rotimilax:

VI VAC.

Ow ok. Thanks rotimi
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Jaejay: 1:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
rotimilax:
Finally got my VISA. 20 working hours. Thanks to everybody that helped out. The tension was real,man.

Congrats!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 3:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
ebally:
Hello all,
Kindly help out please.
Thanks

28 days is 4th. Just submit on the 4th

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by 1step2right: 3:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
rotimilax:

congratulations....so happy, will share my good news too in Jesus name.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by rotimilax(m): 3:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
1step2right:

congratulations....so happy, will share my good news too in Jesus name.
I pray that for u too in Jesus name. Just keep the faith
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by rotimilax(m): 3:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
Pls I have a question for the house. Justwise, SpikeC and co. I wish to travel next week, should I buy a one way ticket or... Thanks for all the help in the past.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by worry359(m): 3:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
rotimilax:
Pls I have a question for the house. Justwise, SpikeC and co. I wish to travel next week, should I buy a one way ticket or... Thanks for all the help in the past.
If you are going as a student you should get a return ticket.
UKBA might cause problems with a one way ticket, but Nigerian airport staff will make your life very hard.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kayode85: 4:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
Dear members,
I trust we are all doing great.

I helped my sister with her application for a tier 4 visa and I believe she met all the requirements. However, we are worried that she was not sent a decision mail from the UKVI, she only got an email that a decision has been made from teleperformance.

Could this be suggestive of a visa refusal? After reading through the forum , I noticed most successful applicants get an email from UkVI before teleperformance.

Please has anyone gotten a visa without receiving an email first from UKVI.

Would appreciate your responses to help allay her fears.thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ebally(f): 5:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
kayode85:
Dear members,
I trust we are all doing great.

I helped my sister with her application for a tier 4 visa and I believe she met all the requirements. However, we are worried that she was not sent a decision mail from the UKVI, she only got an email that a decision has been made from teleperformance.

Could this be suggestive of a visa refusal? After reading through the forum , I noticed most successful applicants get an email from UkVI before teleperformance.

Please has anyone gotten a visa without receiving an email first from UKVI.

Would appreciate your responses to help allay her fears.thank you

My brother got a decision mail from teleperformance and didn't receive any from UKVI. He got his visa. So just chill and pick up the passport when it's ready for collection.It's nothing to worry about.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kayode85: 6:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
ebally:

My brother got a decision mail from teleperformance and didn't receive any from UKVI. He got his visa. So just chill and pick up the passport when it's ready for collection.It's nothing to worry about.
thank you very much .That's a bit relieving.will wait now for the collection mail.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by rotimilax(m): 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2015
worry359:

If you are going as a student you should get a return ticket.
UKBA might cause problems with a one way ticket, but Nigerian airport staff will make your life very hard.
I'm going as a student. What airline does that? I tried but they were no flights that gave a return ticket for that long time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.