Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (864155 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by vidyarao: 8:14am On Jan 08, 2013
Hey all,

I applied for my Tier 4 visa at Bangalore (finally will land up in the Chennai BHC pile) on November 19. Got a mail from BHC on Nov 24 that they received my application. Ever since then, my application has been in the "under process" status. I sent the BHC an email last week (after pestering VFS to reveal their email address) and they replied saying that they are conducting further enquiries and will decide when they have the results of those enquiries. My provider if a Highly Trusted provider, my fees is already paid and my living expenses clearly covered. Has anyone's visa processing been delayed this long earlier? Its really frustrating to wait as I had to cancel my tickets. Good luck to everyone else waiting!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by LondonCool(m): 10:45pm On Jan 08, 2013
vidya.rao:
Hey all,

I applied for my Tier 4 visa at Bangalore (finally will land up in the Chennai BHC pile) on November 19. Got a mail from BHC on Nov 24 that they received my application. Ever since then, my application has been in the "under process" status. I sent the BHC an email last week (after pestering VFS to reveal their email address) and they replied saying that they are conducting further enquiries and will decide when they have the results of those enquiries. My provider if a Highly Trusted provider, my fees is already paid and my living expenses clearly covered. Has anyone's visa processing been delayed this long earlier? Its really frustrating to wait as I had to cancel my tickets. Good luck to everyone else waiting!

What course did you apply to study?
What qualifications do you presently have?
What is the name of the UK University you applied to?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by dannywest: 8:18am On Jan 09, 2013
Got a text that my visa has been processed (applied 7th December).
Thanks for all the tips here.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by emmy4eve: 8:29am On Jan 09, 2013
Jst wanna appreciate justwise and all d gurus in d house. I applied 4 my visa dec7 and it took d embassy 10 working days to issue my visa. Am so so happy.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 9:07am On Jan 09, 2013
emmy4eve: Jst wanna appreciate justwise and all d gurus in d house. I applied 4 my visa dec7 and it took d embassy 10 working days to issue my visa. Am so so happy.

Congratulation

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by pumping111: 11:03am On Jan 09, 2013
pls anyone to help me out!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by pumping111: 11:11am On Jan 09, 2013
justwise,i send a mail to u.pls reply me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by pumping111: 2:36pm On Jan 09, 2013
@justwise,ive reply u sir
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 2:50pm On Jan 09, 2013
pumping111: @justwise,ive reply u sir
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 2:51pm On Jan 09, 2013
justwise:

I haven't seen your reply, can you post it here?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by pumping111: 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2013
justwise:

I haven't seen your reply, can you post it here?
ALL the my documents including waec and neco are in right order ADEYEMI KOLADE AYOTUNDE,Except the the documents which the school sent to me contains only ADEYEMI KOLADE.Also the names on my int passport are also ADEYEMI KOLADE.Ive paid the tuition fee in full including accomodation.the college is in etham
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by vidyarao: 4:54pm On Jan 09, 2013
My education provider is a private college. I just saw online on some other forums that Tier 4s sponsored by private colleges are being delayed a lot. I think my delay is probably because of that... Is there anyone else who has applied to a private college?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by niyimeg: 12:29pm On Jan 10, 2013
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE VE GOT 450K NAIRA LEFT IN MY MOTHERS SAVINGS ACCT AFTER MAKING THE PAYMENT OF 6K POUNDS FOR MY TUITION FEE BUH SHE ALSO FIXED 3M IN HER ACCT WHICH WOULD MATURE ON 20TH OF THIS MONTH..PLEASE SHOULD I SUBMIT BOTH ACCOUNTS COS I WAS ONLY GIVEN CONTRACT NOTE FOR THE FIXED DEPOSIT ACCOUNT STATING THE AMOUNT FIXED AND DATE OF MATURITY.....I WOULD BE SUBMITTING MAH APPLICATION TOMMORROW PLEASE DUDES HLP ME OUT....

TNKS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ochukoccna: 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2013
I think you are covered
Though let the gurus like Justwise&Vicjustice help out better
I see you said you have an agent from your previous post,ask her too
Also google for the Tier4 Guide To Supporting Documents PDF (pages 4&5 specifically)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ochukoccna: 2:21pm On Jan 10, 2013
@ topic,2 questions please
1)Can I submit my original statement of result instead of my transcripts when applying?
My alma mater doesnt give transcripts to students directly& I recall a university records department official telling me the SOR is as good as your transcript only that it lacks the name of courses you took e.g SOR lists GNS 301 while transcript lists General Studies 301
2) Can I submit a hard copy of a scanned reference instead of the original?
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 5:45am On Jan 11, 2013
Am actually still looking for univ....already got admission in a UK Uni but just wanna keep searching for others.

Do you guys know any US univ. (Texas) that offers B.ENG in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. I haven't even found one single one, all i found were
B.S electrical engineering.

Again, what of anyone for UK that is low cost. The UK univs i found are really costly. Am looking at London, ipswich or close by london. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kennyprinc: 1:39pm On Jan 11, 2013
Pls I wna find out if d uk embasy or skuls needs nysc cert o exmeption for student visa
I lost my NYSC certificate but I hav my statement of result I wna find out if it is needed for student visa aplication tnx.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 4:40pm On Jan 11, 2013
kennyprinc: Pls I wna find out if d uk embasy or skuls needs nysc cert o exmeption for student visa
I lost my NYSC certificate but I hav my statement of result I wna find out if it is needed for student visa aplication tnx.

naaah, i have never seen that mentioned
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by sirzina1: 7:20pm On Jan 11, 2013
Your advice and comment will be much appreciated friends,I am a Ghanaian residing in Ghana and will be applying for a teir visa to enable me travel to London to work as a volunteer in a church, the visa process permit me to use my own Bank Statement or a Sponsor's bank Statement to prove I can offer my air ticket, currently I have about $1800 in my personal account in Ghana and also I have a friend who is a South African residing in South Africa who has assure me She gonna sponsor me with her Statement if only it will be possible for me to use her as a sponsor, I have visited her for three times in south Africa and as such have SA Vsas in my Passport. I will like to know friends, If I can use my accounts with that amount of money for the process or depend on my friends statement? Pls let me know your takes about this very issue.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by donlexs(m): 8:36pm On Jan 11, 2013
I need this info for someone who is planning to apply for his Tier 4 Visa soon. His Passport has a validity of 8 months and his course is for 3 years. He wants to know if they could reject his visa because his passport is not going to be valid throughout the 3 year period. Helpful suggestions please. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 10:29pm On Jan 11, 2013
donlexs: I need this info for someone who is planning to apply for his Tier 4 Visa soon. His Passport has a validity of 8 months and his course is for 3 years. He wants to know if they could reject his visa because his passport is not going to be valid throughout the 3 year period. Helpful suggestions please. Thanks.

No.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 10:31pm On Jan 11, 2013
sirzina1: Your advice and comment will be much appreciated friends,I am a Ghanaian residing in Ghana and will be applying for a teir visa to enable me travel to London to work as a volunteer in a church, the visa process permit me to use my own Bank Statement or a Sponsor's bank Statement to prove I can offer my air ticket, currently I have about $1800 in my personal account in Ghana and also I have a friend who is a South African residing in South Africa who has assure me She gonna sponsor me with her Statement if only it will be possible for me to use her as a sponsor, I have visited her for three times in south Africa and as such have SA Vsas in my Passport. I will like to know friends, If I can use my accounts with that amount of money for the process or depend on my friends statement? Pls let me know your takes about this very issue.

What is the financial requirement of that program?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ochukoccna: 12:50am On Jan 12, 2013
ochukoccna: @ topic,2 questions please
1)Can I submit my original statement of result instead of my transcripts when applying?
My alma mater doesnt give transcripts to students directly& I recall a university records department official telling me the SOR is as good as your transcript only that it lacks the name of courses you took e.g SOR lists GNS 301 while transcript lists General Studies 301
Thanks
Answers please
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by donlexs(m): 3:16am On Jan 12, 2013
justwise:

No.
Thanks justwise. So I should tell him to go ahead and apply for the visa right? Thanks very much.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 8:06am On Jan 12, 2013
donlexs:
Thanks justwise. So I should tell him to go ahead and apply for the visa right? Thanks very much.

Its only a prob when the passport has less than 6months to expire.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 8:09am On Jan 12, 2013
ochukoccna: @ topic,2 questions please
Thanks

Everything must be original, they return it to you with your passport.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by donlexs(m): 10:04am On Jan 12, 2013
justwise:

Its only a prob when the passport has less than 6months to expire.
Oh okay. I thought as much. Thanks very much. I appreciate it. Your advice on this forum has really been helpful to everyone. God will bless you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ochukoccna: 6:30am On Jan 14, 2013
justwise:

Everything must be original, they return it to you with your passport.

Thanks justwise,another question though
Is it possible to get a student visa if you have more than enough money in your account but its not been there for 28 days&above?
Can one even be considered a visa?
I'm thinking NO!, kuku wait for September entry?
But my quandry is I've paid a deposit(3500 out of 8000 pounds)&the only way to reclaim it is having a visa refusal
I'm thinking maybe I should apply,get a refusal,get my money back and look to Canada for Sept admission instead of the UK which offers very few opportunities for students who are looking to emigrate after their studies
Hope the refusal wont be a sort of negative checkmark in later applications to other countries?
Why go spend all that money in UK&not be able to relocate unlike Canada which would warmly (the place cold sha O) recieve you?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by donlexs(m): 8:56am On Jan 14, 2013
Anybody heard about the TB Testing for candidates in Nigeria? I checked the UK BHC Website but didn't see any information about that on Nigeria. I saw for Ghana,South Africa and Zimbabwe. Does it mean Nigerians don't have to bother about this now? Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ochukoccna: 10:31pm On Jan 15, 2013
Still awaiting knowledgeable insightsregarding my previous post!
Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kunlewoye(m): 5:21am On Jan 17, 2013
I see only new names on here! Been a while; first semester definitely had me playing "catch-up" all through! Thank God exams are over. The only ever-present "denominator" name on here's still going strong, though.....and that's you Justwise! God bless you real good for still keeping it real!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (503)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.