Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again (17226 Views)

Propaganda Alert! Boko Haram Cornered! Enemies Of Nigeria Are At Work Again! / Multiple Bomb Blasts In Northern Nigerian City Of Maiduguri Injure Five People / Chief Imam Of Abuja National Mosque Mobilizes Northern Nigerian Moslems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by jujukemist(m): 11:51am On Dec 18, 2007
SysUser:

First and foremost, let us get this out of the way, I AM A CHRISTIAN who believes Muslims an Atheits, Agnostics (whether "good" or "bad"wink are going to Hell. Rigtheousness is not the same as being MORAL.

For any muslim take note that I have muslim relatives, as such I understand the ramifications of the Truth upon those relatives if they die as muslims.

Whether you believe it or not is irrelevant the truth is that, only one of the so called Religions is the TRUTH.

The Good News of Jesus Christ is the truth, Yes JESUS is THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE , If you want further truth that Buddism, Hinduism, Traditional Religios, Islam are all works of the Devil. Search the internet and seek the truth because you will find it. e.g. ISAAC versus ISHMEAL, e.g. ADAM & EVE versus MOHAMMED plus 4 WIVES, e.g. NO MARRIAGE in HEAVEN versus DEAD TERRORIST with VIRGINS in Muslims' "heaven" (actually HELL).
At times you begin to wonder whether or not the god of the muslims is a sex fanatic or not. Jesus himself said there is no marriage in heaven. Yet the so called muslims try and twist the truth that they believe in their own version of Jesus who they call ISSA.
Since as far as I know, The Devil has always been trying to duplicate what God has done, so as to try and deceive people to do wrong things , e.g. when the Isrealites after coming out from Egypt built an Idol, during the so called Christian "Military" Crusades. He tried to duplicate the Good News of Christ by deceiving the lost soul known as Muhammad that he was an angel of light who has brought a message from God to him. (Check the information from people like Walid Shoebat, Zac Anani, Ibrahim Abdallah). Do you now see why there are a lot of dogmas in Islam (e.g. 4 wives, Virgins, killing in the name of allah, referencing the name of an ordinary man called mohammed, violence against any one who rejects islam, violence against anyone who leaves islam "just like a cult group"wink. I can go on forever trying to prove to you Islam is a Demonic cult. However this mail is not for that.
Finally just remember that before now demonic cults like that of Baal existed (probably still exists) during the time of Elijah, they had powerful forces and convictions just like Muslims of today, they killed those who believe in the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob then just as some Muslims do now. Remember it got to a stage that Elijah had to run out of fear.Yet the truth is that God is always the winner, God is always true and right, God is always love. So understand that during the end of days things would get worse rather than get better.

Back to the main topic , though I am also angry about all these attacks and killings, yet the truth is that that is exactly what the devil wants. The devil wants a Christian to lose every power, right and priviledge he has by making the Christian angry, sad, feeling vulnerable, feeling hopeless, feeling the need for revenge, so that we (Christians) would end up making a mistake, creating more problem by retaliating, hating muslims (instead of praying for them and preaching to them about what is true and what is not).

Therefore contrary to what my Flesh wants:

Concerning the destroying of the mosque in bauchi, Let me say that I condemn the act of destroying the "physical" Mosque (though I completely support destroying every principalities, powers and spiritual wickedness and "spiritual" mosques).

concerning other religious attacks of Muslims on Christians and attacks of Christians on Muslims, I strongly condemn all of them .

I also condemn the crimes and corruption committed by christians in the name of religion, anger, retaliation and other things.

We Christians should be "Peace and be Still" so that we would know that HE IS GOD.

"Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free":

1. It is wrong for A MOSQUE to have been built in a "Government School" because the school is was not a muslim school in the first place.

2. It is demonic for someone to believe that killing a person would make one a holy person, instead it makes you as close to demons as possible.

3. It is wrong for the Christian Students to have allegedly destroyed the Mosque (because the battle is the Lord's, therefore we are not expected to take laws into our hands).

4. It is wrong for Christians to want to retaliate due to frustration and anger.

5. It is wrong for Christians to hate Muslims (understand that they are lost, even though they themselves don't know that they are lost)

Above all things please be at peace that God is in control. Let us understand that it is in the devil's interest if there is war, it is in the devil's interest if True Christians get angry with Muslims so much that they don't preach to them to get born again. The devil knows that violence will bring the dark cycle of retailiation, hence he will try everything to start it in the first place.

Even though we may suffer physical lose during these period let us as Christians know that the Outcome of the Battle as already being determined even before it started. Christians through Christ have already won every battle either with the Devil himself, muslims, islamist, moderates, atheits, agnostics buddist, hinduist etc
Some of them are fighting for control over the physical land (which will pass away, we are enduring for the Crown which would be giving us). The devil (through them) knows that he has but a little time hence he is going about trying to destroy as many souls as possible either through violence, false believe or war

Absolutely correct!
Let us prepare to be true christians, that way we can truely understasnd the killings and what to do about it. Killing them takes them to hell. God is not interested in that. undecided
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by tarezulu(m): 4:38pm On Dec 18, 2007
All we seem to have achieved on this thread is just the same as the killings that have taken place but on the verbal scale. We cant have too much of each side. that is too much of a problem. For some people saying we should eradicate the muslim faith, I dont think that can be possible cos these people probably have nowhere to go and anything else to believe cos they dont want to.
And we cant keep having continual violence and losing our fellow Nigerians. What I think caN BE THE SOLUTION IS having our criminal and judicial system work better and get these people to face justice
Dont think arguing here and insulting each other would help anything.

[ive got the biggest heart cos i give . love 1luv][quote][/quote]
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by jujukemist(m): 12:09pm On Dec 21, 2007
tarezulu:

All we seem to have achieved on this thread is just the same as the killings that have taken place but on the verbal scale. We can't have too much of each side. that is too much of a problem. For some people saying we should eradicate the muslim faith, I don't think that can be possible because these people probably have nowhere to go and anything else to believe because they don't want to.
And we can't keep having continual violence and losing our fellow Nigerians. What I think caN BE THE SOLUTION IS having our criminal and judicial system work better and get these people to face justice
Dont think arguing here and insulting each other would help anything.

[ive got the biggest heart because i give . love 1luv]

from What you have just said you neither a Xtian or a Muslim.There fore you cant help this thread.
Do you know how there has been a deliberate systematic killing of people in the north?
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by ifele(m): 12:44am On Mar 29, 2010
becos of something wey happen in bAngladesh them the kill people for Nigeria.
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by usdane: 12:46am On Apr 30, 2010
christians dont usualy respond harmfuly when their fake religion is critised because they know dat its worthless society and not a religion of God, therefore they have no respect 4 it and dey dnt fil any pain wen it is critised. unlike muslims who defend d religion of God (ALLAH). or why does a soldier defend his country, hun'.
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by master2(m): 7:13am On Apr 30, 2010
usdane:

christians dont usualy respond harmfuly when their fake religion is critised because they know dat its worthless society and not a religion of God, therefore they have no respect 4 it and dey dnt fil any pain wen it is critised. unlike muslims who defend d religion of God (ALLAH). or why does a soldier defend his country, hun'.
shut up. U are just an hypocrite. So God ask u 2 kill a fellow human to defend him, u see ur brainwashd mentality. 4get christainity and religion how do u feel when u c ppl die. Ops! I 4got ur feelings are dead as a soldier fighting 4 God.
Get a life and stop fighting 4 God, He can defend Himself by mere speaking a word .
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by jujukemist(m): 12:10am On May 06, 2010
U know what; i beta serve a God who will fight for me. Were u there when he created the world? and i assure u, when he will destroy it, your so call prophet will be stone dead because he is false, an agent of Satan. An agent of destruction. cool
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by kennyisaac(m): 3:53pm On May 06, 2010
Dis guy that calls himself jujukemist is an illiterate dog that tinks he knows something just lyk his so called jesus {christian version of jesus},if u dnt know, it is ur so called jesus that is FAKE.that armed robber that u guys are refering to as jesus christ is not the jesus{prophet issa}- son of mary who was sent by God.when jesus {prohet issa}was about 2 b crucified,God took him 2 heaven the night b4 that day and changed the face of one of those betrayers 4 dem to assume dat that was jesus,and they crucify him thinking it was jesus{prophet issa} you guys are now worshipping armed robber,hooligan thinking its jesus son of mary u r worshipping-FOOLS.the time that u will know will soon come when u fools will discover wat im trying 2 explain when prophet issa comes back. i know that u wnt accept it cos God {ALLAH}has already said in his holy quran that he has blocked ur internal ears and destroyed ur hearts so u wnt b able 2 hear advice being gvn 2 u fools.
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Omolulu(m): 3:57pm On May 06, 2010
ifele:

becos of something wey happen in bAngladesh them the kill people for Nigeria.
The stupidity of our people never ceases to baffle me brother!!!
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by jujukemist(m): 8:19pm On May 06, 2010
kennyisaac:

Dis guy that calls himself jujukemist is an illiterate dog that tinks he knows something just lyk his so called jesus {christian version of jesus},if u dnt know, it is your so called jesus that is FAKE.that armed robber that u guys are refering to as jesus christ is not the jesus{prophet issa}- son of mary who was sent by God.when jesus {prohet issa}was about 2 b crucified,God took him 2 heaven the night b4 that day and changed the face of one of those betrayers 4 dem to assume dat that was jesus,and they crucify him thinking it was jesus{prophet issa}  you guys are now worshipping armed robber,hooligan thinking its jesus son of mary u r worshipping-FOOLS.the time that u will know will soon come when u fools will discover wat im trying 2 explain when prophet issa co

Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by jujukemist(m): 8:20pm On May 06, 2010
kennyisaac:

Dis guy that calls himself jujukemist is an illiterate dog that tinks he knows something just lyk his so called jesus {christian version of jesus},if u dnt know, it is your so called jesus that is FAKE.that armed robber that u guys are refering to as jesus christ is not the jesus{prophet issa}- son of mary who was sent by God.when jesus {prohet issa}was about 2 b crucified,God took him 2 heaven the night b4 that day and changed the face of one of those betrayers 4 dem to assume dat that was jesus,and they crucify him thinking it was jesus{prophet issa}  you guys are now worshipping armed robber,hooligan thinking its jesus son of mary u r worshipping-FOOLS.the time that u will know will soon come when u fools will discover wat im trying 2 explain when prophet issa comes back. i know that u wnt accept it cos God {ALLAH}has already said in his holy quran that he has blocked your internal ears and destroyed your hearts so u wnt b able 2 hear advice being gvn 2 u fools.
Assalamualaikum! because that is what your religion needs now! Verily i say unto you,you know nothing of my Jesus!-son of man,lion of the tribe of judah! yeshua almashihu(ohhh! seun add arabic fonts to this forum,For i would have written in arabic,which i doubt if this son of Ibilis would have understood )
I pity you so much that I must pray to deliver your suicidal soul to my master Yeshua. I would not waste time criticizing the Quran.It exsisted hundreds of years after Yeshua walked the earth.We know the role Kadeja played-plegerism!
As far as this Nation is concerned, you guys have being shooting yourselves in the foot.
Find attached is a gift from my Allah to you.

Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by kennyisaac(m): 3:00pm On Oct 09, 2010
at all, pls am not d 1 who sent that msg oooo, i left my acct open in a cyber cafe, nd som1 else operated it, am unaware ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

PDP Calls For The Cancellation Of Election Results In Kano / Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday, Says, "I Stand For Nigeria" / Nigeria's Oil Reserve To Dry Up In 30 Years ― Ibe Kachikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.