Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again (17222 Views)

Propaganda Alert! Boko Haram Cornered! Enemies Of Nigeria Are At Work Again! / Multiple Bomb Blasts In Northern Nigerian City Of Maiduguri Injure Five People / Chief Imam Of Abuja National Mosque Mobilizes Northern Nigerian Moslems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by denex: 11:11pm On Oct 01, 2007
Laws have to be made to ensure that anyone who engages in segregational strife, whether by killings, injury or incitement; whether religious, tribal or class will sure pay the ultimate price.

But seriouly, something dey smell.
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Iman3(m): 11:13pm On Oct 01, 2007
denex:

But seriouly, something dey smell.

Maybe na Bush cause am!
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by denex: 11:17pm On Oct 01, 2007
E fit be O! This one wey Nigeria just dey catch spies and foreign agents all over the country, nobody fit know finish O! Thank you for bringing that perspective jare my brother.
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by DisGuy: 12:09am On Oct 02, 2007
weird country shocked

We have hoodlums among the Christians too, but we don't allow them to go and kill any body. So this issue of hoodlums are not limited to Kano or anywhere.

then he will now begin to see that there is a different law running in this country because the Christians will not just continue to watch while people just slaughter them as they like ,
weird response, he's talking like he has some sort of army he controls and they say this every year after religious riots.

I think the christians should boycott the country for a week until something is done

All the xtians should stay at home no work no business until these people are arrested or something is done to stop this rubbish !!
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by iykrion(m): 12:23am On Oct 02, 2007
A northern moslem can kill a non- northern moslem for no just cause (Islam has different sects). Their act of militancy is not just targeted at the christians alone. What they need is proper education about the five tenets (pillars) of islam. Right from its inception, Islam has been understood to be violent in its operations. They kill at every slightest provocation(?) because they believe that they are doing it for Allah, infact, they believe that killing an infidel (unbeliever) increases their chances of going to paradise.

Moslems always talk of Jihad without remembering that Crusades were more deadly, both of them are holy wars afterall. The most annoying part is that the lives of those useless almajeris, who carry out the unholy acts of killing can never equate the lives of those they kill, so killing them will never be a compensation for the families of their victims.

I wonder why Nigeria government never does anything serious about these. Even the famous (Araba) riot of 1966 where lots of lives were lost, was treated with a kid glove. Though I don't like the idea of an eye for an eye, but what else can one do when pushed to a wall? I hope they will wake up someday, before it becomes too late.
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Nobody: 1:55am On Oct 02, 2007
mdsocks:

Is the killings, religiously motivated or are the notherners not tolerable of other people?

I guess not!
They are motivated by deep love
The kind of love that can send you six feet under.

mdsocks:

Should Islam be accused anytime a christain is killed in the north?

When the killings are sparked by alleged "violation of the Koran" (whatever nonsense that is) or the "dissing of mohammed"
Or there is a chanting of allahu akhbar accompanying the killings,it must then be Shango and amadioha worshippers.
Muhammad was all lovey dubey with all and sundry.

mdsocks:

The northerners really have something against christainsIf not why are the muslims in the south not killing other christains?

Islam plus western education and mixing with Christians is great gain.The Yoruba "infidel" Muslims have proven it.

mdsocks:

This is not religion but deep hatred

Hatred motivated by deep  love afterall Islam is "peaceful"
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Iman3(m): 2:05am On Oct 02, 2007
If not why are the muslims in the south not killing other christains?

. . . . its also practically unwise.In the North,they have the strenght of numbers.

Obviously,mdsocks is trying to absolve Islam of blame and instead, placing blame on the people of the North.Its a tried and tested technique of the apologists-don't blame the religion,blame the people .Failure to adhere to this tactic,instantly generates cries of Islamophobia,as if attacking people is more ethical than attacking religion.

The riot was sparked,purpotedly by Muhammad cartoons,which same cartoons sparked riots in Bangladesh(who believe it or not aren't Hausa/Fulani) and which same or similar cartoons have sparked riots in other places which have one common denominator-Islam. . . .not Hausa/Fulani people or culture.
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Nobody: 2:13am On Oct 02, 2007
These people have tried it all.

If it happens in the middle East they tell us it's the Arab culture.

If it's in Northern Nigeria,it's the Hausa/Fulani,Islam is peace.

If it's in Afghanstan,they are oppressed,so it's allowed.

How about the killings in parts of Europe and the rest of Asia ?

Has anyone bothered to ask why Islam seems to be lurking around the corner of the minds of all these killers and no other religion ?
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Nobody: 2:15am On Oct 02, 2007
Our very own muki actually said something that shocked me coming from a moderate.That was actually when I gave up on the Islamic mindset.
she says and I quote.

"why are people always provoking the Muslims" ?

That question says it all.
We are in for deep trouble whenever they feel offended.

God help us!
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Iman3(m): 2:23am On Oct 02, 2007
Leave Muki,I go discipline am tommorow  grin

Did you see the Samurai Muslim warrior who contemplated "slicing people" merely because she gets "irritating" queries about her beliefs ? -https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-80004.0.html
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Nobody: 2:28am On Oct 02, 2007
I saw the clown o.
I was actually too shocked to respond.

She's offended that Christians preach to her in a gentle manner but not offended that Muslims kill off converts and forcefully convert others and that the "prophet" actually sent them and gave his blessings.

I was too weakened to answer the Samurai " chef "
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Nobody: 2:38am On Oct 02, 2007
I-man:

Leave Muki,I go discipline am tommorow grin

Please scourge her very lightly grin grin
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Nobody: 2:44am On Oct 02, 2007
nwando:

Please scourge her very lightly grin grin

preferably with Mohammed's handkerchief or a slight "tap". grin

nwando:

Our very own muki actually said something that shocked me coming from a moderate.That was actually when I gave up on the Islamic mindset.
she says and I quote.

"why are people always provoking the Muslims" ?

That question says it all.
We are in for deep trouble whenever they feel offended.

God help us!

Perhaps you were reading my mind. If this is the real mindset of the average muslim then we are in deep trouble! If to draw a cartoon, attempt to preach gently, criticise and ask questions is to "provoke the muslims" then one wonders how much patience exists in this religion of "peace".
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 02, 2007
You Guys don't understand Islam that's why you are blabbing!
Ask a question about what islam says about killing .
Ask questions about what the Koran and says and not what people in the religion do!
Is it all those who call themselves Christain act according to the Bible ?
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by ochocinco1(m): 10:10am On Oct 02, 2007
I know this is a bit off topic

but y do muslims think that the fact the Koran is unchanged after all these
years is something to b celebrated?
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by texazzpete(m): 10:58am On Oct 02, 2007
@mdsocks
true, some christians smoke weed, steal, do 419 and are totally corrupt. But in all cases none of them are under the illusion that they are holy, and they are on the right path to salvation.
You don't see Christians boiling out of churches fresh from sunday service with the sole intent of separating muslims from their heads, you don't see 'em burining down mosques in the name of the lord. i mean, you did see some muslims get offed in the south-east, but these guys pretty much did it in the name of good ol' fashioned revenge, and not in God's name. THAT's the difference.

Osama's crew and most of the other terrorist groups in Iraq are known for their extreme piety and adherence to Islam. also they are well known for their guttural cries of 'Allahu Akbar' when gruesomely beheading captives and blowing people up. Is it any wonder that many non-muslims are skeptical of Islam when some of its most pious adherents use it as an excuse for their murderous actions?

And please, don't even get started on the Crusades. In the days of the crusades, not too many christians knew what was in the bible, owned a bible or had read a bible. they knew only what misguided recruiters told them. Since enlightenment has set in, it's obvious to every christian the world over that violence against innocents is not condoned by God. Practically every muslim can either read the Quran, or know its contents by heart. The almajiris in the North can recite the Quran practically word-for-word. There's no logical explanation for continued violence against Christians in the name of Islam, especially when it occurs so soon after friday sermons.
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 02, 2007
@texazzpete
and that's a gross ignorance on your side
Is it because they say Alahu Akbar after slautering people you call them muslims
I have said ask questions you don't understand and you will be given the right question
So i must kill someone or throw bombs before i qualify as a muslim
That's it: They are not fighting because of Islam but they are on their own
Its sympathy for fellow brothers and not Religion
You pointed out that Almajiris know the Holy Quran of heart
[i][/i]
My answer is yes and does that mean they understand and use the learnings in it.
we are humans, I might know the contents of a book of hand but does that mean i understand

Its a simple logic

You are in a literature school: you are told to assimlate and quotes all proverbs
Does that mean you understand all

Islam is peace: it is people who seeit has violent
I can give you verses of the Quran which strongly opposes any form of Injustice
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by ochocinco1(m): 12:10pm On Oct 02, 2007
mdsocks:

Well its those ones that prescribe killing in defence of the religion that worries me.

Suratul x, where x is a . . . cheesy
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by texazzpete(m): 1:13pm On Oct 02, 2007
mdsocks:

@texazzpete
Is it because they say Alahu Akbar after slautering people you call them muslims
I have said ask questions you don't understand and you will be given the right question
That's it: They are not fighting because of Islam but they are on their own
[i][/i]
My answer is yes and does that mean they understand and use the learnings in it.
we are humans, I might know the contents of a book of hand but does that mean i understand

Its a simple logic

You are in a literature school: you are told to assimlate and quotes all proverbs
Does that mean you understand all

If you feel Osama and his bunch are not muslims, why has no front-line islamic cleric come out to denounce them? What are all the imams and other clerics in Saudi Arabia and Qatar doing?
Why do Northern Nigerian muslims carry about posters of Bin Laden during their religious riots, if he and his ilk are 'infidels'?

You people keep mute when these guys act, yet cry foul when people inevitably begin to distrust your religion and what it stands for.

The almajiris understand what's inj the Quran alright, especially when helpful hints are provided by fiery imams during their friday sessions.

Remember the young female teacher that was killed by a mob for alleged desecration of the Quran? That was done by secondary school students. Do they also not understand the contents of the Quran?
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Iman3(m): 1:52pm On Oct 02, 2007
mdsocks:

@texazzpete

Are the likes of Abu Musab Zarqawi,Bin Laden,Zawahiri et al Buddhist,Hindus or Muslims?To the best of my knowledge,they are Muslims.They believe in Allah and that Muhammad is his messenger.They believe that the Koran is the Word of Allah.You may disagree as to how they intreprete their faith,but to deny that they are Muslims is preposterous.

Complete non-sequitur.

Those fellow brothers are obviously Muslim brothers.So,presumably,people who you just just claimed are not Muslim are fighting out of sympathy for their Muslim brothers.So why would a "non-Muslim" be fighting for Muslims?

These people carry out their violence quoting copiously from the Koran and the Hadiths.

[i][/i]

Its a simple logic
Once again,the fact that a Muslim,in your opinion,has misinterpreted his religion doesn't mean they are non-Muslim or that their actions are unrelated to Islam.When Christians burned people at the stakes,they did it,erroneuosly but undoubtedly under the belief that the Bible supported their actions.

We can get into the theological underpinnings of Islamic violence,but whatever our actual judgement as to whether Islam is inherently peaceful or not,the fact remains(as vindicated by an ever growing stack of dead bodies) that Islam,validly or not,has been cited by the very perpetrators of the violence as justifying their violent behaviour.   

This ignores the fact that Muhammad,unlike Jesus,Buddha and Confucius,engaged in violence.What irony!I can also give you verses which support violence.More importantly,Muslims are encouraged to emulate the life of Muhammed.Given that Muhammad was also a warrior,they would inevitably be inclined to war.
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 02, 2007
I-man:

Are the likes of Abu Musab Zarqawi,Bin Laden,Zawahiri et al Buddhist,Hindus or Muslims?To the best of my knowledge,they are Muslims.They believe in Allah and that Muhammad is his messenger.They believe that the Koran is the Word of Allah.You may disagree as to how they intreprete their faith,but to deny that they are Muslims is preposterous.

They might beleive but do they understand? Or if they understand ,
is it Islam they are fighting for?
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 02, 2007
mdsocks:

You Guys don't understand Islam that's why you are blabbing!
Ask a question about what islam says about killing .
Ask questions about what the Koran and says and not what people in the religion do!

We've been asking questions for centuries, either no one bothers to listen or they threaten us with death for "provoking muslims"!

mdsocks:

Is it all those who call themselves Christain act according to the Bible ?

No they dont, neither do they go around murdering innocent people on behalf of a faceless god!

mdsocks:

The usual attempt to dissociate islam from its adherents. Can you please tell us what those miscreants who killed over mohammedan cartoons were fighting for? Jesus?
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 02, 2007
quote of the day by I man

Muhammad,unlike Jesus,Buddha and Confucius,engaged in violence.What irony!I can also give you verses which support violence.More importantly,Muslims are encouraged to emulate the life of Muhammed.Given that Muhammad was also a warrior,they would inevitably be inclined to war.
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by feelgood(m): 5:41pm On Oct 02, 2007
Davidylan said something earlier that is worth mulling over:
muslims in the south don't go about this evil with their xtian friends/brothers; what do the northern muslims have against the xtians? All this talk that the perpetrators are not muslims aches.
@denex, you cleverly dodged the issue, unlike you - are you a muslim?
mukina's silence is understandable, she is a Gambian & these things don't happen in Gambia, no?
Perhaps davidylan
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 02, 2007
The Hausa muslims are the real muslims.
They even kill off the southern infidel muslims when it's time.
The southern ones have lost Mohammeds vision of getting rid of others so the northern ones get rid of them.
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by mrpataki(m): 5:46pm On Oct 02, 2007
mdsocks:

Please pray tell me, what exactly are they fighting for, that they shout ''allahu akbar'' to excite their passion for killing the more?
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by denex: 6:35pm On Oct 02, 2007
With all the violence in the world heaped on the lap of Islam, one must wonder if the cultists who wrecked violence on Port Harcourt are muslims. I suspect that Bakassi Boys that were be-heading and be-handing people a la short sleeve and long sleeve were doing it in the name of Allah. OPC too was to the glory of Mohamet. MEND nko? Shey they are engaged in Islamic Jihad?

The cowardly Americans who slaughtered 60 Iraqi citizens while they were worn out with fasting are all Jihadists too.

Staff of BlackWater who took a joyride on a helicopter with the option of spraying innocent Iraqi citizens for extra points, they must have been Sunnis or Shias.

For those of you that are sitting down asking stupid questions, by the time you are caught in the crossfire, you will realise whether it's a North/South thing or a Muslim/Christian matter. For your information, I have been there and the question you should ask yourself is how many Christian Hausas have been killed in Kano throughout the past years.

The day I was caught up in one of these riots, I had just entered high school and as people were trying to save their lives, a Cocacola staff bus which was empty stopped for students to enter and I didn't believe my life when an old lady whom I'd help to get on the bus told my fellow students to kill me because I looked "Inyamiri".

Nobody asked whether I was muslim or christian, she said I looked Inyamiri, end of story. Even when I corrected her that I was Edo, she laughed that it was the same difference.

The only thing that saved me was that I was the one whose English and Integrated Science homeworks were copied by everyone in my class. Maybe they considered that if they killed me, no more high scores. Besides, the bus driver threatened to drop us all in one of the hotspots if everyone didn't behave.

So here I am alive today, but I know that the threat of death was not because of any religious issue. It was because of my Ibo look. Anyway, as they say in Benin, "who no go, no know". That's why somebody that was born in Ibadan and grew up in V.I will be discussing matter within the scope of their mind's imagination.

In fact, from the way, people have been attributing massacres worldwide to Islam, one would think George Bush and Charles Taylor are both muslims.
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Kanto: 8:30pm On Oct 02, 2007
Denex my dear you should just thank your stars that you were lucky to escape alive. Inyamiri might be the word for it but i can assure you those dirty barbarians up North kill anything they lay their hands on.

If you recall the zango-kataf riots and the Jos riots you would realise that they even kill Hausa Christians as well.A Yoruba teacher in Gombe state was recently killed by her own students who knew her very well.

Sum total we are dealing with the worst type of subhuman, primitive, dirty, bloodthirsty killer barbarians in Northern Nigeria supported by their evil, parasitic Northern religious and political leaders.

These idiots depend on the South for their resources and survival, yet they are very intolerant of Southerners whom their parasitic lazy lives depend on.

They are the laziest, illiterate and most ungrateful parasitic group in Nigeria. But every dog has its day. One day these subhuman bastards who are today going free will pay the price for all those they have killed.
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 02, 2007
Kanto:

Sum total we are dealing with the worst type of subhuman, primitive, dirty, bloodthirsty killer barbarians in Northern Nigeria supported by their evil, parasitic Northern religious and political leaders.

These idiots depend on the South for their resources and survival, yet they are very intolerant of Southerners whom their parasitic lazy lives depend on.

They are the laziest, illiterate and most ungrateful parasitic group in Nigeria. But every dog has its day. One day these subhuman bastards who are today going free will pay the price for all those they have killed.

After they tell us TO KEEP NIGERIA ONE IS A TASK THAT MUST BE DONE! What a bunch of hypocrites.
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by NINETOFIVE(m): 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2007
What can I say, these guys are no human.
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by mayayi: 10:33pm On Oct 02, 2007
@Focused,ocho-cincon,willywilly,I know you are self center.ISLAM IS THE ONLY RELIGON
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 02, 2007
mayayi:

@Focused,ocho-cincon,willywilly,I know you are self center.ISLAM IS THE ONLY RELIGON

by slaughtering others of course you'll achieve that goal

only in your mohammedan dreams

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Peter Obi: El-rufai Should Take A Look In The Mirror – Ex-can Secretary / Buhari: ‘FEC Meeting Saved Me From Tribunal Trauma’ / Obasanjo Endorsed Atiku In 2019 Because Of Peter Obi- Festus Keyamo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.