Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,940 members, 7,821,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? (22904 Views)

I Have A Very Stupid Boyfriend...see What He Did On My Birtday (pics) / JESUSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! She Bought Me A Car For My Birthday!!!!!(pix) / Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 27, 2011
@OP,

Please do you have another story to tell us?
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by TomFord: 7:11pm On Dec 27, 2011
Hmmm,
I just finished reading 16 pages of this topic which started out as a suggestion plea but derailed by some 'notable derailers' but the turn of events for me started with the accusations,word trading e.t.c around page 9.I went through one of the links and smh,its saddening to know people behave that way

Having said that,why can't the people clamouring for pictures see beyond the veil?does it really change anything?some even said they don't mind photoshop
what really is wrong with the mindset of some people?what's the biggie in having a car as a gift no matter the model?People give houses,lands and the likes every now and again so what's so special in a car gift?

@op,just want to know if you eventually settled out your differences with that fx dude and do be wise in your dealings with people
@topic,going by your topic header shows you want it returned, my opinion just do it.Why accept it in the first place if you knew right away you would rejected it?
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 27, 2011
^^Naija DR.PHIL!! cheesy

mxxpunkxx:

@OP

where d car na? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

don't hold your breath. that you won't see! grin
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2011
The major problem Nigeria will continue to have is having bunch of populated citizens around you who are small minded, envious and low self esteem.

Just because they never get to see beyond their nose, they think others can't see some few meters away.

I have studied this forum and have noticed that people expect you to be a poverty striven as they are.

What's the big deal in gettting a car as a gift from a lady? Just because you have only dated a mushroom big girl (local champion) all your lives doesn't mean other guys can't meet and fall head over heels with another chap.

I date very matured and sophisticated girls that even me get wooowed with myself atimes, wereas most of my friends still run after what I will call 'small girls'. They might be working but not to my taste of prefered ladies.

@190, is just I dumb a-s-s whose post are so childish and silly like his coconut head. He just wants to be noticed. He comes out cracking some id-io-tic jokes which are so silly then some other mo-ro-ons will start following him.

When people don't go out, they think their father's farm is the biggest. Just because your girlfriend can only afford to buy you a pair of briefs doesn't mean others can buy their boys friends nice cars.
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 27, 2011
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-828300.0.html

grin grin grin grin

talknafree:

The major problem Nigeria will continue to have is having bunch of populated citizens around you who are small minded, envious and low self esteem.

Just because they never get to see beyond their nose, they think others can't see some few meters away.

I have studied this forum and have noticed that people expect you to be a poverty striven as they are.

What's the big deal in gettting a car as a gift from a lady? Just because you have only dated a mushroom big girl (local champion) all your lives doesn't mean other guys can't meet and fall head over heels with another chap.

I date very matured and sophisticated girls that even me get wooowed with myself atimes, wereas most of my friends still run after what I will call 'small girls'. They might be working but not to my taste of prefered ladies.

@190, is just I dumb a-s-s whose post are so childish and silly like his coconut head. He just wants to be noticed. He comes out cracking some id-io-tic jokes which are so silly then some other mo-ro-ons will start following him.

When people don't go out, they think their father's farm is the biggest. Just because your girlfriend can only afford to buy you a pair of briefs doesn't mean others can buy their boys friends nice cars.
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by 195(f): 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2011
talknafree:

ur father is just as dumb as puss in boots

goat
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 28, 2011
^^but puss in boots is not dumb! on the contrary, he waz the sharpest guy on the block!
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by 195(f): 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2011
^Maybe puss in boots wasnt dumb but donkey was

That Guy is a donkey!
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by db10dtruth(m): 8:42pm On Dec 28, 2011
Nairaland leave this guy alone o! A go tell him mama 4 all of una. By the way bros I de c-u-m carry d wheel barrow later since you no need am. @ least I go hire am out grin grin grin grin
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by ShyOne(f): 4:30am On Dec 29, 2011
Tom Ford:

Hmmm,
I just finished reading 16 pages of this topic which started out as a suggestion plea but derailed by some 'notable derailers' but the turn of events for me started with the accusations,word trading e.t.c around page 9.I went through one of the links and smh,its saddening to know people behave that way

Having said that,why can't the people clamouring for pictures see beyond the veil?does it really change anything?some even said they don't mind photoshop
what really is wrong with the mindset of some people?what's the biggie in having a car as a gift no matter the model?People give houses,lands and the likes every now and again so what's so special in a car gift?

@op,just want to know if you eventually settled out your differences with that fx dude and do be wise in your dealings with people
@topic,going by your topic header shows you want it returned, my opinion just do it.Why accept it in the first place if you knew right away you would rejected it?

Seconded!! Great review and accurate observations
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by BABE3: 7:35am On Dec 29, 2011
talknafree:

I can see that all our efforts to show you gullible minds that OP loves writing Aesop's Fables is futile.

How on earth can you take a guy (OP) that calls himself a pilot because he flies paper planes serious?

How in the world can you take a guy(OP) that calls himself a Neurosurgeon because he gave his dog CPR serious?

How do some of you sleep at night sef?

I now see why 75% of the victims of Nigerian yahoo-boys and 419s are Nigerians themselves.  I'm sure you've been 419'd several times. True?  grin
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Odunnu: 9:25am On Dec 29, 2011
Do you have to reply? Kai! Una too like long tory.
Everybody is entitled to use or not use his head. If OP has folks like him who believe and take him serious, fine! Let them wallow in their great unmatchable poverty prosperity.
Aside the blind, everyother set of NLndr knows OP as a huge big fat liar!
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 29, 2011
odiaero, the dude that keeps on springing out fantacies
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by albacete(m): 5:27pm On Apr 20, 2012
I think i'll help the poster out cos i saw it too. The lady actually bought 2 cars, not 1. See 4 yourselves.

Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by albacete(m): 5:34pm On Apr 20, 2012
now that you all have seen the exotic cars, can we please leave this topic alone. Cos i wouldn't want it to get to page 50 as he boasted. Let's talk something better.

And besides, it's not customized. Trust me. I saw it with my 2 korokoro eyes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Do Nigerian Ladies Abroad Find It More Difficult To Find Husbands? / Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have / Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.