Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? (22878 Views)

I Have A Very Stupid Boyfriend...see What He Did On My Birtday (pics) / JESUSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! She Bought Me A Car For My Birthday!!!!!(pix) / Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 17, 2011
Na wao,
Am really in a confused state now, this Girl is my property manager in Lagos and Enugu, have known her for 3 years now, and she takes care of my properties while am abroad, the girl have been trying all sorts of things when ever am around in the country in order to lure me into bed with her, but i as i dont mix business with pleasure have been dodging all the temptations, even to the extent of sleeping in hotels when ever am in the country

This week Tuesday was my birthday which i did not even remember (lol), and i called her to have a meeting in one of my houses in lagos so to know how the tenants are doing, to my suprise b4 i get there on the appointed time, on opening the gate, i was surprised to see her and a group of females singing " Happy Birthday To You " to me behind a 2010 Toyota Camry with a customized number plate in my name .

Now i dont like the idea, i pretended to be happy in other not to spoil anyone's mood. The main thing now is i want to return the Car which is still park inside the compound, i want the way to do it without hurting anyone.
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by diva11(f): 6:44pm On Dec 17, 2011
Bring the car make I help you use am wink cool
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 17, 2011
why do i sense bull___t? grin

1 Like

Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by werepeLeri: 7:02pm On Dec 17, 2011
whats the big deal in returning an un wanted gift? Abeg. Spare us!
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by diva11(f): 7:03pm On Dec 17, 2011
dont mind the yeye dude
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 17, 2011
@ All, tnx for ur comments
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by pendo89(f): 7:03pm On Dec 17, 2011
Its a gift for u. She wasn't forced to buy it so do the diplomatic thing. Act ignorant of her motive and play gentleman.
Let her know that u appreciate her kind gesture but since u do not need the car, you are going to donate it to charity as a christmas gift (some orphanage or anywhere else) and ur going to do it together, plus her friends are invited. They shouldn't come empty cz its the festive season and therefore snacks should fill the car.
Carry a nice camera for the occassion. I would love to see the pics
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by kelz88(f): 7:05pm On Dec 17, 2011
If you really want to return it then drive it to her house/work place and return the keys.
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 17, 2011
pendo89:

Its a gift for u. She wasn't forced to buy it so do the diplomatic thing. Act ignorant of her motive and play gentleman.
Let her know that u appreciate her kind gesture but since u do not need the car, you are going to donate it to charity as a christmas gift (some orphanage or anywhere else) and your going to do it together, plus her friends are invited. They shouldn't come empty cz its the festive season and therefore snacks should fill the car.
Carry a nice camera for the occassion. I would love to see the pics

^^ That charity of a thing is my consideration, but hope she wont take it to another level of i dont want her gift, so am considering back to sender
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 17, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 17, 2011
@kelz88, Seriously am planning to return it back 2tru third party, and i wont be in the country when i do that
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by pendo89(f): 7:19pm On Dec 17, 2011
odiaero:

^^ That charity of a thing is my consideration, but hope she wont take it to another level of i dont want her gift, so am considering back to sender
see your more concerned about her feelings and reaction. Would there be any diff in her feelings if u returned it?
Either way she will think you dont want her gift.A woman's hobby is to think.
See I receive lots of wine esp next week yet I am not a drinker. I never return any and I never care about anybody's motives. All I do is appreciate and hand them over to friends or family.
I know there's no comparison btwn car/wine but am referring to the act of receiving unsolicited gifts.Since her heart was merry while giving u  the car,then she ought not to gt hurt by your 'kind and giving spirit'. ok its just an indirect way of telling her she went too far, but cmmon that car can be put to good use by some needy organisation since she has cash to splash on you.
you both dont need it but smbody does. Nbody needs to hurt here.

Dd u say she manages your property?  whatever u decide to do just do it well to avoid a nasty revenge after uv left the country
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by 195(f): 7:21pm On Dec 17, 2011
OP

Which car

You dat can barely afford 3 square meals - she bought you wish car - mstchewwwww undecided

Stop deceiving yourself -

1 Like

Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 17, 2011
^^ Seriously, u dont really need to comment on all thread, it is bringing out ur stupi**ty more and more
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by slimyem: 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2011
its a gift.one well thought out at that and it was even on your birthday,
why return it?
just see it asa goodwill gift and not one cloudy with intentions.
you also can choose not to use it or give it out or something.simples!!
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 17, 2011
@Pendo89, if it were to be wine, i do be glad, but for car is no go, i dont feel confortable with it
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 17, 2011
odiaero:

^^ Seriously, u dont really need to comment on all thread, it is bringing out your stupi**ty more and more

grin
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by 195(f): 7:30pm On Dec 17, 2011
OP

Add the shut to the up with your igobotic palm kernel head
You know you can decieve others but you kant deceive me
which property, which car, You that can barely afford 3 square meals
in slovakia - make me vex and i'll call jaybee and honeric on your arse

[size=3pt]Two timing stup1d son of a bitch [/size] angry angry

1 Like

Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by 195(f): 7:31pm On Dec 17, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

grin

E'gbo smoker cheesy cheesy
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by iyatrustee(f): 7:35pm On Dec 17, 2011
Chei! Odiaro has finally lost it. bloody dubai taxi driver? Keep dreaming bro, 2012 wld be a gud year. angry
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by 195(f): 7:36pm On Dec 17, 2011
^I Taya this Hill diot that can barely afford chicken and chips dey claim woman buy am taxi take work

for lagos and he had the guts to refuse!

Kai life don spoil finish grin grin

1 Like

Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 17, 2011
iyatrustee:

Chei! Odiaro has finally lost it. bloody dubai taxi driver? Keep dreaming bro, 2012 wld be a gud year. angry

Iya dont come and derail this thread pls
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by pendo89(f): 7:38pm On Dec 17, 2011
odiaero:

@Pendo89, if it were to be wine, i do be glad, but for car is no go, i dont feel confortable with it

return  it back. how? i got no idea at all. I hate the idea that she manages ur property even if its just goat.
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by 195(f): 7:41pm On Dec 17, 2011
odiaero:

Iya dont come and delay this thread pls

NA REAL DELAY grin grin

U always do same thing to my thread - lets watch what happens to this one cheesy cheesy
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by iyatrustee(f): 7:41pm On Dec 17, 2011
Delay or derail?  grin
Odiaero bros, how d forex trading jare? tongue

odiaero:

Iya dont come and delay this thread pls
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by 195(f): 7:43pm On Dec 17, 2011
^U nor hear say FOREX don eliminate  cheesy  cheesy

Money nor dey the business again - Man can hardly chop  cheesy  cheesy

Na real 2010 camry or he meant 2010 wheel barrow
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by CHARLOE(m): 7:43pm On Dec 17, 2011
@ OP wld have believed ur story but for d fact dat it wld take a camel to pass thru d eye of a needle b4 a naija babe wld buy a guy (wether rich or poor) a car! Naija babes only recieve, giving is not in their dictionary!
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 17, 2011
190_@:

^I Taya this Hill diot that can barely afford chicken and chips dey claim woman buy am taxi take work

for lagos and he had the guts to refuse!

Kai life don spoil finish  grin  grin

Have told u several tmes, dont think cos me and u are typing here means u will be typing anyhow, the only reason u are still alive is that u are useless in life, so no need wasting time replying nobody, tnx to nairaland that is free for all, if i introduce u to some kinda of sites am a member too, i will leave it to u to try registering  and  u do notice they dont accept nobody like u

1 Like

Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by 195(f): 7:45pm On Dec 17, 2011
^Introduce yourself there and tell them your ashawo in Nigerian bought you a 2010 wheel barrow FOOL

Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 17, 2011
iyatrustee:

Delay or derail?  grin
Odiaero bros, how d forex trading jare? tongue

If u want to talk about forex, u know where the thread is
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by iyatrustee(f): 7:49pm On Dec 17, 2011
But bros, tell me d koko. wld u refuse a clean ride if you ever get one? tongue
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by 195(f): 7:50pm On Dec 17, 2011
odiaero:

If u want to talk about forex, u know where the thread is

^Odiaero for the fact that i still like you

I'll chill so better dont let the way u've been acting continue again

Dont bother responding or i'll come back

Adios  cool

iyatrustee:

But bros, tell me d koko. wld u refuse a clean ride if you ever get one? tongue

Iya make we free am - lets not spoil his barrow businesss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) / Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have / What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.