Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? (22902 Views)

I Have A Very Stupid Boyfriend...see What He Did On My Birtday (pics) / JESUSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! She Bought Me A Car For My Birthday!!!!!(pix) / Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by coogar: 1:08pm On Dec 19, 2011
pendo89:

shocked shocked Are u serious or joking cz u guys always laugh and fight at the same time.
I am lost for words.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-501840.0.html

does that sound like a joke to you?
someone's daughter died and this poof is still here parading himself as warren buffet!
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 19, 2011
pendo89:

shocked shocked Are u serious or joking cz u guys always laugh and fight at the same time.
I am lost for words.

Dont mind them, they dont know what actually happened, the guy lied about his daughter being dead to attract sympathy only to come over mail and begging, ask them where is the guy now
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Odunnu: 1:12pm On Dec 19, 2011
odiaero:

What are u looking for here?

Here, as in? This is the Romance section of Seun's Nairaland. Not one of your expensive 'I cant afford' restricted apartments.

Nyways, dont get a heart attack, I have no intentions of exposing how much of a cheat you are. I had to post to enjoy undiluted fun from the replies of some folks here. grin grin grin grin
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 19, 2011
^^ Now u are sounding stupid, post what u can post, if u cant, Bleep off
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by coogar: 1:16pm On Dec 19, 2011
Odunnu:

Here, as in? This is the Romance section of Seun's Nairaland. Not one of your expensive 'I cant afford' restricted apartments.

Nyways, dont get a heart attack, I have no intentions of exposing how much of a cheat you are. I had to post to enjoy undiluted fun from the replies of some folks here. grin grin grin grin

odunnu, pay no attention to odiaero(he's a fraud).

how's monday obuh doing by the way?
have you paid them any visit yet?
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Rapmoney(m): 1:17pm On Dec 19, 2011
It seems Nairaland is a place where people just come in to post thrash! I do not know who the poster feel he is deceiving. I believe the person that posted this stuff don't even have a car, neither has he traveled abroad since he was born. Advice 4 poster, please go look for something useful to do for urself. If u are in the position u claimed u are, u won't bug nairalanders. angry angry angry
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 19, 2011
coogar:

Please dont call me fraud, that is one thing u cant joke with me
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by MissyB3(f): 1:18pm On Dec 19, 2011
Odunnu:

Na wa o. Na people wey no no Odiaero I dey sorry for.
Next to 'whats the name of that gurl that showed her bosoms online and ran with a Mod's hardearned dollars?' is Odiaero. Dont believe all you read here including mine. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Odunnu, you don kolo, aswearigawd.  grin grin
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by coogar: 1:20pm On Dec 19, 2011
odiaero:

Please dont call me fraud, that is one thing u cant joke with me

you are a fuckin fraud!
so what are you gonna do about that? huh?

the only reason you are not in prison is because there's no agreement between you and newworldcapital.
the dude willingly gave you his money to gamble with but we all know if you hadn't lied you're the most successful forex trader, he wouldn't have given you such an amount to toy with.

that said, he exposed you with the fact that you're based in nigeria and you make pc-calls to deceive people you are based abroad.
there's no honest bone in that diseased body of yours. you go about the forum boasting about wealth you can never touch.
better go and find a job and stop living on fable. in few years, you'd be 50 yrs of age.
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by BABE3: 1:21pm On Dec 19, 2011
Camry Ko, Pinhole Camera ni.   Why are folks so annoyingly gullible?      Anyways, if you can believe "Fickle", you can believe "anyone".  grin

Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 19, 2011
This thread really show how broke someone nairalanders are, from what i can tell they lives on 10k  or less in naira monthly incomes
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by pendo89(f): 1:25pm On Dec 19, 2011
I think I have heard enough. This is just BAD BAD BAD and BAD. I thought it was all some bad joke.
I am never taking anybody serious from now henceforth!
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
But thanks guys for bringing it out.
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 19, 2011
^^ Let them be, i want them to be lighting up the thread, we are going to page 50
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Odunnu: 1:27pm On Dec 19, 2011
odiaero:

^^ Now u are sounding silly, post what u can post, if u cant, bleep off

I wont paste anything, i'll rather watch from the sidelines and warn/advice people against dealing with you. One thing you forget to understand is that I dont run people down. If i'm not sure of something, i'll rather maintain a neutral ground than make ambiguous statements.
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by coogar: 1:28pm On Dec 19, 2011
BABE!:

Camry Ko, Pinhole Camera ni.   Why are folks so annoyingly gullible?      Anyways, if can believe "Fickle", you can believe "anyone".  grin

he got a toy-car and one hideous-looking cake. grin

odiaero:

This thread really show how broke someone nairalanders are, from what i can tell they leave on 10k or less in naira monthly incomes

never knew seedord had a siamese twin on this forum.
odiaero, biko - how did you manage to be PP-rated with these grammatical hollow-tips? cheesy grin
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by jaybee3(m): 1:29pm On Dec 19, 2011
^^^
He is using his voice recognition software to post grin grin grin grin
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by BABE3: 1:32pm On Dec 19, 2011
odiaero:

This thread really show how broke someone nairalanders are, from what i can tell they leave on 10k  or less in naira monthly incomes

Oga, you need to Mechonu!  angry You've embarrassed yourself enough on this lie of a thread. It's quite obvious you're the one living on N10,000 monthly. You claim you're a pilot-- flying paper planes abi?  grin Alainikanse.
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 19, 2011
^^^ Bonga fish talking

jay bee:

He is using his voice recognition software to post  grin grin grin grin

^^ Big head u dont even know the work of a mod, keep derailing thread  grin

@ Odunnu, if u have something to say, say it and get ready to defend it, if not, u have nothing
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Odunnu: 1:34pm On Dec 19, 2011
coogar:

Kai, na me go dey advise you not to pay him any attention. No be today I sabi the guy.

As per Monday's case, I believe he is fine and No, I havent paid him any visit, I dont live in Osborne Estate Lagos. I stay in Ugwuagar/ Abakpa Enugu.

Missy_B:

Odunnu, you don kolo, aswearigawd.  grin grin

Peep my armpit, its clean shaven grin grin grin grin
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by coogar: 1:37pm On Dec 19, 2011
jay bee:

^^^
He is using his voice recognition software to post  grin grin grin grin

that must be apple's siri. grin

pendo89:

I think I have heard enough. This is just BAD BAD BAD and BAD. I thought it was all some bad joke.
I purpose not to trust anybody here but myself.

you mean you had already fallen in love with odiaero?
i think i need to adopt his methods then.

errrr #clears throat#

i am also a pilot. matter of fact, i flew the nato plane that got gadaffi's entourage. i am pp-rated too.
in my swiss account, i have got £25billion and £678 million in 2 different accounts.

i am the most successful forex trader in africa.
pendo89, what do you think?
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by BABE3: 1:39pm On Dec 19, 2011
coogar:

he got a toy-car and one hideous-looking cake. grin

That cake is a hot mess, just like the OP.  grin Like OP, like Cake.

odiaero:

^^^ Bonga fish talking

Has that falsified the fact that you fly paper planes?  cheesy
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 19, 2011
Bring it on, waiting, alright all the jokes are done, stick to topic
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by MissyB3(f): 1:41pm On Dec 19, 2011
Odunnu:

Peep my armpit, its clean shaven grin grin grin grin
Ask Odiaero to . . . be wary, else you will be platinum-ed.  cheesy
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by pendo89(f): 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2011
coogar:

that must be apple's siri. grin

you mean you had already fallen in love with odiaero?
i think i need to adopt his methods then.

errrr #clears throat#

i am also a pilot. matter of fact, i flew the nato plane that got gadaffi's entourage. i am pp-rated too.
in my swiss account, i have got £25billion and £678 million in 2 different accounts.

i am the most successful forex trader in africa.
pendo89, what do you think?

By the way I am soo pissed off right now.Know why? At one point I thought u guys were just on his case.I was giving him some doubt.For real.
But now that its all out and esp that link u provided gave me a sick feeling.And am here asking myself what does one stand to gain by acting like this?
I dont even trust you one bit.You could be worse!!
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by honeric01(m): 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2011
Well though it's bitter to say the truth but i think he's actually "rich" but not sure about being "bought" a customized car for his BD though.

And for the Lagos properties, that's a bloody lie because he told me point blank that he can't own properties in Lagos!

So oga Odiaero, i know you're well-off, but please spare us the other "orisiorisi" lol,

One more thing too, you're stingy o lol (jokes), you no even give shishi for the "save mr obuh thread", yet somebody dey buy u customized car, somebody wey dey run your "properties" for Lagos that you dread so badly and promised never to own a bucket in.

My two cents
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by coogar: 1:43pm On Dec 19, 2011
BABE!:

Oga, you need to Mechonu!  angry You've embarrassed yourself enough on this lie of a thread. It's quite obvious you're the one living on N10,000 monthly. You claim you're a pilot-- flying paper planes abi?  grin Alainikanse.

you have a very sick sense of humour.
i never considered that o. paper planes? grin grin grin grin

odiaero, your life don finish! grin

Odunnu:

Kai, na me go dey advise you not to pay him any attention. No be today I sabi the guy.

As per Monday's case, I believe he is fine and No, I havent paid him any visit, I dont live in Osborne Estate Lagos. I stay in Ugwuagar/ Abakpa Enugu.

and that was me thinking you reside in lekki phase one(12-bedroom mansion)
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by BABE3: 1:47pm On Dec 19, 2011
honeric01:

One more thing too, you're stingy o lol (jokes), you no even give shishi for the "save mr obuh thread", yet somebody dey buy u customized car, somebody wey dey run your "properties" for Lagos that you dread so badly and promised never to own a bucket in.

My two cents

He didn't see the thread. He was busy thinking about how to return the Camry; he didn't have time to think about anything else. He was too lazy to donate. He was too busy. It skipped his mind to donate. It's not by force to give to the less-privileged. How are you so sure he didn't donate as "anonymous"?  

pendo89:

By the way I am soo pissed off right now.Know why? At one point I thought u guys were just on his case.I was giving him some doubt.For real.
But now that its all out and esp that link u provided gave me a sick feeling.And am here asking myself what does one stand to gain by acting like this?
I dont even trust you one bit.You could be worse!!

Buhahahha.  grin You eye don clear. You're quite gullible though. You need to work on it. undecided
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2011
honeric01:

Well though it's bitter to say the truth but i think he's actually "rich" but not sure about being "bought" a customized car for his BD though.

And for the Lagos properties, that's a bloody lie because he told me point blank that he can't own properties in Lagos!

So oga Odiaero, i know you're well-off, but please spare us the other "orisiorisi" lol,

My two cents

Am so disappointed in u, have been trying to cover you, but u just pissed me up with  this, u think after what u did about the bank stuff i will be open to u? and when i told u i need a sincere appology and u keep saying appologia, man, seriously  dont let me write what will hurt u here, am a chill guy if u understand me well, and why did un think i did not fufill my promise to you even though it cost me nothing? i will leave u to think about that, alittle sincere appology without letting the forum users confused with ur EGo, u would have known what u gain from me now
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:49pm On Dec 19, 2011
Missy_B:

Ask Odiaero to . . . be wary, else you will be platinum-ed.  cheesy
lmaoooo u guys are evil i swearigawd,but dat babe na odia sister all family business lool
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by honeric01(m): 1:52pm On Dec 19, 2011
^^^

I don't care to know why you didn't fulfill the promises, when you didn't, i still didn't die, of what use then is your promise? bro believe me, with or without you, life goes on, (you caused me alot of pains and i should be the one forgiving you, not the other way round) that's for that one.

As for this topic on ground, i only stated what you told me about not owning properties in Lagos, so why are you trying to make it look as if i am lying? i once advised you to consider starting RE in Lagos but you told me NO and that you can't, all of a sudden, you're talking about owning numerous properties in Lagos, wouldn't that make me call you a liar?

Was I lying when i said you told me you can't own properties in Lagos?
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by bravedude(m): 1:52pm On Dec 19, 2011
After wasting my time and much anticipation,no pics,bro i no like am oh.Just for the record man,wealthy men don't bluff of their wealth.I'm out of this thread.
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 19, 2011
honeric01:

^^^

I don't care to know why you didn't fulfill the promises, when you didn't, i still didn't die, of what use then is your promise? bro believe me, with or without you, life goes on, (you caused me alot of pains and i should be the one forgiving you, not the other way round) that's for that one.

As for this topic on ground, i only stated what you told me about not owning properties in Lagos, so why are you trying to make it look as if i am lying? i once advised you to consider starting RE in Lagos but you told me NO and that you can't, all of a sudden, you're talking about owning numerous properties in Lagos, wouldn't that make me call you a liar?

Was I lying when i said you told me you can't own properties in Lagos?

And what makes u think i will tell u everything am doing, i may own a bank, and tell you i dont own, it is my bizness

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? / Do Nigerian Ladies Abroad Find It More Difficult To Find Husbands? / Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.