Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

To All Nl Romance Section Sisters And Feminist Brothers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To All Nl Romance Section Sisters And Feminist Brothers (1850 Views)

NL Romance Section Most Stylish And Polished Dude. (pic) / Oliver Twist Of NL Romance Section: I Want To Have Them All To Myself :-* / Are There Pretty Girls On NL's Romance Section?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Nl Romance Section Sisters And Feminist Brothers by Njgirl1: 8:03pm On Dec 17, 2011
Hope u are all enjoyind d weekend? I just felt lyk dropping words of advice on d best way to handle d numerous anti 9ja/black gal threads dat grace our so called romance section.
These dudes who put up dz posts are nutjobs, or how else would u explain dissing their mums, unborn daughters and race all in d bid to avenge hrtbrk.
Dey are atention freaks and if we all decide to 'completely ignore their threads' they would get tired of posting.
Lets just hope unemployment reduces next year and their idle hands get jobs and lives.
But while we hope lets deny them d attention they so crave 4 by ignoring their threads no matter how insulting the thread is.
Re: To All Nl Romance Section Sisters And Feminist Brothers by 195(f): 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2011
NJ girl did i tell you my girlfriend's name is Amy

She'll like to meet you cos she loves reading your post

and she would like to you that white girls are better than black ladies like you cheesy cheesy
Re: To All Nl Romance Section Sisters And Feminist Brothers by Andrew3(m): 8:25pm On Dec 17, 2011
subscribing angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: To All Nl Romance Section Sisters And Feminist Brothers by r231(m): 8:26pm On Dec 17, 2011
undecided
Re: To All Nl Romance Section Sisters And Feminist Brothers by Flashaldrin(m): 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2011
you this girl, you don come again
bringing this same threads everywhere that dont seem to achieve anything, instead promotes the very thing you are trying to repress.
you are as guilty as the rest of attention seeking!!
Re: To All Nl Romance Section Sisters And Feminist Brothers by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 17, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: To All Nl Romance Section Sisters And Feminist Brothers by 195(f): 8:47pm On Dec 17, 2011
Flashaldrin:

bringing this same threads everywhere that dont seem to achieve anything, instead promotes the very thing you are trying to repress.
grin grin grin grin
Re: To All Nl Romance Section Sisters And Feminist Brothers by ArQueBusieR(m): 8:55pm On Dec 17, 2011
Copy!
Re: To All Nl Romance Section Sisters And Feminist Brothers by Njgirl1: 9:03pm On Dec 17, 2011
Flashaldrin:

talking about attention seeking : why are u always seeking my attention? Those dudes post a million times a day yet u dont complain, but once nj girl posts, ur hand go sharp. K i ve noticed u. No insomnia 4 u 2nyt.
Re: To All Nl Romance Section Sisters And Feminist Brothers by Njgirl1: 9:09pm On Dec 17, 2011
190_@:

NJ girl did i tell you my sugar mummy's name is Amy

She'll like to meet you cos she loves reading your post

and she would like to you that white sugar mumies pay better than black young ladies like you and besides black women cant get me a greencard cheesy cheesy

k tell her if she uses fertility drugs since she is postmenopausal and she has daughters/kids for u, they will be black
Re: To All Nl Romance Section Sisters And Feminist Brothers by slimyem: 9:12pm On Dec 17, 2011
Flashaldrin:

@bolded, right!!!!
Re: To All Nl Romance Section Sisters And Feminist Brothers by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 17, 2011
Sis that is what i've been saying all along.

Simply ignore them. I almost went against my better judgement and
nearly posted in the "9ja women Christmas list" thread but decided it
wasn't worth it. it's VERY annoying and disgraceful.
Re: To All Nl Romance Section Sisters And Feminist Brothers by Flashaldrin(m): 9:18pm On Dec 17, 2011
Nj girl:

talking about attention seeking : why are u always seeking my attention? Those dudes post a million times a day yet u dont complain, but once nj girl posts, your hand go sharp. K i ve noticed u. No insomnia 4 u 2nyt.

yea i dont, because i know that nothing i do will change them
are you that stupid to think this your little rantings will make them less determined??
what exactly are you trying to achieve with this threads??
Re: To All Nl Romance Section Sisters And Feminist Brothers by 195(f): 9:22pm On Dec 17, 2011
Nj girl:

k tell her if she uses fertility drugs since she is postmenopausal and she has daughters/kids for u, they will be black

NJ Girl she's asking if you wouldnt mind Joining us for some party

it would be a 9JA - French - 9JA connection embarassed embarassed
Re: To All Nl Romance Section Sisters And Feminist Brothers by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 17, 2011
@ Reliant Stadium waiting for my favorite cowboy Rodeo lord to surface and subscribing for this thread.
Re: To All Nl Romance Section Sisters And Feminist Brothers by Goldieluks: 9:29pm On Dec 17, 2011
REALITY101:

@ Reliant Stadium waiting for my favorite cowboy Rodeo lord to surface and  subscribing for this thread. 

Who cares? tongue tongue

@nj girl , true that.

Re: To All Nl Romance Section Sisters And Feminist Brothers by Njgirl1: 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2011
Flashaldrin:

yea i dont, because i know that nothing i do will change them
are you that silly to think this your little rantings will make them less determined??
what exactly are you trying to achieve with this threads??
so ur strategy is ignore, gud and fine
my strategy was to advice but i found it was not working which is why i put up this particular thread which i dont think u read b4 replying, u probably saw nj girl and posted to avenge wateva silly grudge u bear against me. Quit nagging me already, haba. My nl account, my buisnes what i do with it. If u want to join dia crew feel free.
@ 190 u are disgusting gross.
Re: To All Nl Romance Section Sisters And Feminist Brothers by 195(f): 9:39pm On Dec 17, 2011
^Its just sex - No hard feelins embarassed
Re: To All Nl Romance Section Sisters And Feminist Brothers by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 17, 2011
Goldie I see you. Hi
Re: To All Nl Romance Section Sisters And Feminist Brothers by Njgirl1: 9:49pm On Dec 17, 2011
besides mr flash aka nj girl hater, some of my past threads on d douchebags got them emotional, yh they got a  taste of thier own medicine and it feels good to be d drug giver. Now hope u are cleared.
@ Goldieluks help me ask d dude 'who cares'. Some people make it luk lyk fame or attention on nl is real lyf fame. Wetin concern cowboy concern ds thread nah mtcheeeeeeew.
Re: To All Nl Romance Section Sisters And Feminist Brothers by 195(f): 9:53pm On Dec 17, 2011
Nj girl:

besides mr flash aka nj girl hater, some of my past threads on d douchebags got them emotional, yh they got a  taste of thier own medicine and it feels good to be d drug giver. Now hope u are cleared.
@ Goldieluks help me ask d dude 'who cares'. Some people make it luk lyk fame or attention on nl is real lyf fame. Wetin concern cowboy concern ds thread nah mtcheeeeeeew.
Re: To All Nl Romance Section Sisters And Feminist Brothers by Goldieluks: 9:54pm On Dec 17, 2011
Reality hi.
Re: To All Nl Romance Section Sisters And Feminist Brothers by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2011
Seriously the best medicine for hate is getting a life. If truly you're not getting emotional yourself or hurting on those threads by lefool group why on earth would u care about em or even think people get emotional by your comments? Just a simple answer. 5th thread on the same bullcrap smh. . Attention seeking in highest level. Don't worry you shall overcome
Re: To All Nl Romance Section Sisters And Feminist Brothers by Njgirl1: 10:08pm On Dec 17, 2011
REALITY101:

@ Reliant Stadium waiting for my favorite cowboy Rodeo lord to surface and subscribing for this thread.
look who is calling me an attention seeker. Look who is asking me to get a life.
Lol @ hurting at threads put up by psychiatric patients, unlike u i aint d emotional type especialy when d culprits are insane.
Re: To All Nl Romance Section Sisters And Feminist Brothers by Kers: 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2011
Hi,

@ NJ Gal
I've just signed up to this site. Shame to read your post and find brothers dissing their kindred on Nijaland - ahh well.

@190_@
Man your in Leamington-Spa Midlands for frig sake! You've got sh#t to be dealing with on a daily!! So why don't you take your anti-social behavior outside like the rest of your fellow residents. KMT
Re: To All Nl Romance Section Sisters And Feminist Brothers by slimyem: 10:11pm On Dec 17, 2011
honestly babe,you are beginning to sound BORING already.
c'mon,lighten up and stop wasting time starting threads that is obviously meaningless to these guys.
i don talk my own o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: To All Nl Romance Section Sisters And Feminist Brothers by Flashaldrin(m): 10:14pm On Dec 17, 2011
Nj girl:

stop hyping yourself girl, and you are really dumb if you think you've come up with a kind of tactics to stop them.
I'm not hating, i normally advise before ignore. I'm on the advice stage now.
Re: To All Nl Romance Section Sisters And Feminist Brothers by Flashaldrin(m): 10:17pm On Dec 17, 2011
slimyem:

honestly babe,you are beginning to sound BORING already.
c'mon,lighten up and stop wasting time starting threads that is obviously meaningless to these guys.
i don talk my own o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

thank you joor kiss
but i doubt she will listen. attention addiction is a bad thing
Re: To All Nl Romance Section Sisters And Feminist Brothers by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 17, 2011
lol. NJ is just fed up.
Re: To All Nl Romance Section Sisters And Feminist Brothers by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 17, 2011
Lol pay her no mind. She's not starting to sound boring the girl is bored and wanna bore all of us.

Sweetie,you are just a toddler. This shit aint taking you no where, this is internet where people say or behave anyhow they want get it.

@Attention hmm Seun is there any rule against me using NL as my twitter? Lol
Re: To All Nl Romance Section Sisters And Feminist Brothers by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:26pm On Dec 17, 2011
lol. . .Talk about shooting yourself in the foot. Classic!
Re: To All Nl Romance Section Sisters And Feminist Brothers by Njgirl1: 10:28pm On Dec 17, 2011
@kers welcome to nairaland hope u enjoy nl
@slimyem yea u re ryt, the threads are so boring u cant help but spend precious minutes of ur lyf reading and replying. I wont hate sis.
@flash u re not a hater yeah ryt. Wateva sha its not lyk ur hating concerns me. I cant wait 4 u 2 be tru wt advice stage so all d nagging will stop. If u keep nagging me i will keep posting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do I Let Him Go Or Should I Still Wait / Guys, Ladies Do U Agree With This / Top 7 Things That Make Guys Quickly Lose interest in You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.