Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Top 7 Things That Make Guys Quickly Lose interest in You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 7 Things That Make Guys Quickly Lose interest in You (1844 Views)

5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. / Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast / Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 7 Things That Make Guys Quickly Lose interest in You by tosyne2much(m): 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2014
Being sincere and straight forward on NL is the beginning of enemity and hatred, but wetin concern me, I will continue to talk my own until dey ban me

1. Eating as if there's famine in the land when a guy takes you to an eatery.. I have watched quite a few American movies when a guys takes a lady on a date only to find d lady ordering for ordinary coffee and that's all but an average Nigerian lady would feed as if there's famine in the land

2. Asking for recharge card online.. This seems to have stopped lately but it's something very silly chatting wit a random lady you added couple of minutes ago and after a few hours of chatting, here comes d question, CAN YOU DO ME A FAVOUR ?

3 I detest why many ladies can't make a simple compliment towards another ladies. They love to nitpick about everything from weight to hairstyle and everything in between. Only a lady will notice if another lady's shoes don't match her purse and turn it into a calamity. I tend to get annoyed when I see women being critical of another
woman's appearance. When they start
laughing and rolling their eyes about an
outfit or a handbag, it makes me feel
terrible for the lady being laughed at, especially if she's aware of d mockery. Women can be vicious.

4. Doing the boob-bouncing and ass shaking walk in front of guys in public. Yes, we know you're purposely doing it, and you look dumb and desperate.

5. Some ladies are more concerned abt their looks and appearance and not their room, dey dress really nice, smell good, have nice clothes on with the matching purse using it to intimidate others but their room looks like a pig's house!!!

6. Blatantly lying about their body type on Nairaland, Facebook and so on. Everybody lies about something on their profile, right? I would be so disappointed if you look lik Angelina Jolie on social network but wen I get to see you, and you look lik Osofia or Mr. Ibu

7. Thinking it is d daily routine of guy to always start up a chat while all you do is reply using mono-syllable sentence or replying as if you are being charged per letter... E.g yap u? Yup u ?, kul u ? K, tnx u ? E.t.c.. Ooooh common dis act is tatamount to being boring

And Lastly, wen any guy attacks or crucify me for dis write-up, this is woman wrapper-ing at PhD level

10 Likes

Re: Top 7 Things That Make Guys Quickly Lose interest in You by perry2020(f): 5:46pm On Sep 05, 2014
Very tru.
Re: Top 7 Things That Make Guys Quickly Lose interest in You by henrylowe(m): 5:47pm On Sep 05, 2014
So so true!!! You are alwz on point.. *thumbs up*
Re: Top 7 Things That Make Guys Quickly Lose interest in You by DollyParton1(f): 6:00pm On Sep 05, 2014
6. Blatantly lying about their body type on Nairaland, Facebook and so on. Everybody lies about something on their profile, right? I would be so disappointed if you look lik Angelina Jolie on social network but wen I get to see you, and you look lik Osofia or Mr. Ibu
Can't stop laughing at looking like Mr Ibu..... thats some wicked comparison.

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Things That Make Guys Quickly Lose interest in You by Houseofglam7(f): 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2014
Which one be BRT lane again na?

Re: Top 7 Things That Make Guys Quickly Lose interest in You by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 05, 2014
Them babes be looking like rihanna on fb
In real life they look like whoopi goldberg

Seun you've got several mentions from me..
It won't stop
I want to be a mod
Re: Top 7 Things That Make Guys Quickly Lose interest in You by tosyne2much(m): 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2014
Houseofglam7: Which one be BRT lane again na?

u suppose don knw jhor... Lolx
Re: Top 7 Things That Make Guys Quickly Lose interest in You by Justeenaleo(f): 7:28pm On Sep 05, 2014
Osuofia is a handsome young man, mr ibu is also cute, abeg no dey use them as comparison.
Re: Top 7 Things That Make Guys Quickly Lose interest in You by Houseofglam7(f): 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2014
tosyne2much: u suppose don knw jhor... Lolx

grin
Re: Top 7 Things That Make Guys Quickly Lose interest in You by lakamua: 7:51pm On Sep 05, 2014
nice post. though the truth is bitter
Re: Top 7 Things That Make Guys Quickly Lose interest in You by ideology(m): 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2014
tosyne2much: u suppose don knw jhor... Lolx

Nope I don't think so

Houseofglam7: Which one be BRT lane again na?

BRT means Bus Rapid Transit. Usually have their own lane on highways.

Some months ago one hit a soldier to death on its path.
Re: Top 7 Things That Make Guys Quickly Lose interest in You by theplanmaker: 8:26pm On Sep 05, 2014
them ladies no go hear. was in a plaza day b4 yesterday, wen a girl walked past. d 3 ladies behind me started criticizin her dressing and saying thrash about her. I just cudnt take it anymore. I turned around, nd told dem spot on , " d only reason y u r criticizing her is jealousy, inch by inch she is a queen compared to the 3 of u. any guy wud pick her over u. so I guess her beauty makes u uncomfortable" d 3 of dem were stunned, I walked away b4 they cud reply

3 Likes

Re: Top 7 Things That Make Guys Quickly Lose interest in You by Handsomeemmy(m): 8:39pm On Sep 05, 2014
@Op, you are so right, especially Number 3, there is no law that says you can not compliment your fellow lady that walk by,instead they will scrutinize her from head to Toe in order to have excuse to talk bad about her.

No 6 is also a big turn off... Why lie when He will eventually know the truth?
Re: Top 7 Things That Make Guys Quickly Lose interest in You by Houseofglam7(f): 9:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
ideology:

Nope I don't think so

BRT means Bus Rapid Transit. Usually have their own lane on highways.

Some months ago one hit a soldier to death on its path.

Oh no, BTR
Re: Top 7 Things That Make Guys Quickly Lose interest in You by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 05, 2014
@OP u n dis ur WOMAN WRAPPER- ING talk...Lol u no dey tire By d way nt ALL Babes indulge in this stuffs u listed ooo...hey, there re still som DECENT CHICS out there
Re: Top 7 Things That Make Guys Quickly Lose interest in You by ideology(m): 9:30pm On Sep 05, 2014
Houseofglam7:

Oh no, BTR
wink , op has edited the topic undecided
Re: Top 7 Things That Make Guys Quickly Lose interest in You by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 05, 2014
op always spot on(give him a tap on the back)
Re: Top 7 Things That Make Guys Quickly Lose interest in You by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 05, 2014
op always spot on(gives him a tap on the back)
Re: Top 7 Things That Make Guys Quickly Lose interest in You by tosyne2much(m): 9:38pm On Sep 05, 2014
wincyhov: op always spot on(give him a tap on the back)
egbon thanks jawe
Re: Top 7 Things That Make Guys Quickly Lose interest in You by tosyne2much(m): 9:39pm On Sep 05, 2014
nnekamezor: @OP u n dis ur WOMAN WRAPPER- ING talk...Lol u no dey tire By d way nt ALL Babes indulge in this stuffs u listed ooo...hey, there re still som DECENT CHICS out there
I hope u don't indulge in dis poo too ? grin
Re: Top 7 Things That Make Guys Quickly Lose interest in You by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 05, 2014
tosyne2much: I hope u don't indulge in dis poo too ? grin
sure, i dont oo
Re: Top 7 Things That Make Guys Quickly Lose interest in You by rottable(m): 10:02pm On Sep 05, 2014
To me, it is the no7 i hate the most, It mostly common on bbm and 2go . I just consider it rude
Re: Top 7 Things That Make Guys Quickly Lose interest in You by tosyne2much(m): 10:05pm On Sep 05, 2014
rottable: To me, it is the no7 i hate the most, It mostly common on bbm and 2go . I just consider it rude
chaiiii I swear I think say na only me notice am... Na 2go and Facebook dat tin common pass
Re: Top 7 Things That Make Guys Quickly Lose interest in You by Missmossy(f): 10:27pm On Sep 05, 2014
Hmmm i guess most of the mentioned points are true especially the jealousy aspect of some ladies to their fellow gender.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Single Ladies, Why Are You Stil Single? Who To Be Bleme, God Or Men? / Tosyne2much Is Sick! Wish Him Quick Recovery / Why Is It So Difficult To Meet A Serious Lady On Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.