Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London (88073 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by dayokanu(m): 5:29pm On Feb 25, 2012
Nateevs

Now Drogba looks injured , Team ahead 2-0 , 70th min

Wouldnt this be the ideal time to bring in Lukaku?

At least no or little risks involved
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by nateevs(m): 5:31pm On Feb 25, 2012
dayokanu:

Nateevs

Now Drogba looks injured , Team ahead 2-0 , 70th min

Wouldnt this be the ideal time to bring in Lukaku?

At least no or little risks involved

Ofcourse. I don't disagree with you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by dayokanu(m): 5:34pm On Feb 25, 2012
Fernando Torres now have his chance to break his 21hours and 41minute goal drought
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by nateevs(m): 5:34pm On Feb 25, 2012
Torres comes on.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by dayokanu(m): 5:36pm On Feb 25, 2012
Lampardddddd

The old brigade the old maligned ones deliver once again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by nateevs(m): 5:37pm On Feb 25, 2012
Nice goal. Wow!
Crucial delivery from Mata.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by nateevs(m): 5:38pm On Feb 25, 2012
Kalou in.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by nateevs(m): 5:41pm On Feb 25, 2012
dayokanu:

Lampardddddd

The old brigade the old maligned ones deliver once again

How do you know they were maligned?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by Ibime(m): 5:45pm On Feb 25, 2012
It doesnt have to be exciting, just effective. . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by dayokanu(m): 5:45pm On Feb 25, 2012
Torres shoots horribly off target
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by Suntemi(m): 5:46pm On Feb 25, 2012
dayokanu:

Torres shoots horribly off target

So horribly, Mikel on
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by nateevs(m): 5:52pm On Feb 25, 2012
I miss winning 3-0.
Nice one boys.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by dayokanu(m): 5:56pm On Feb 25, 2012
Lampard with a goal and an assist

Coogar, Now how many points in games where lampard started this year vs games he didnt start
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by afrodoc(m): 6:04pm On Feb 25, 2012
nice cameo by torres,he showed all those attributes dt made him a class act.endless examples of shape keeping,garrincha quality pullouts and over d bar shots that r still travelling as i write and please dont get me started on his infectious enthusiasm for d game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by dayokanu(m): 6:07pm On Feb 25, 2012
afrodoc:

nice cameo by torres,he showed all those attributes dt made him a class act.endless examples of shape keeping,garrincha quality pullouts and over d bar shots that r still travelling as i write and please dont get me started on his infectious enthusiasm for d game

Thats coogars sponsor you are stylishly yabbing grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by afrodoc(m): 6:12pm On Feb 25, 2012
ooopss i did it again grin, if its true coogar sorry o i no mean am wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by FBS: 6:30pm On Feb 25, 2012
A win is a WIN! Effective and IMPORTANT!
Just how I like it. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 25, 2012
A big win for us today it will lift the team spirit and boost the confidence of the players
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 25, 2012
BlueDiva:

We have since accepted our fate.

Our remaining fixtures and there are just very few winnable games.  lipsrsealed

Everton v Chelsea
Chelsea v Birmingham City
Chelsea v Bolton Wanderers
West Bromwich Albion v Chelsea
Chelsea v Stoke City
Manchester City v Chelsea
Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur
Aston Villa v Chelsea
Chelsea v Wigan Athletic
Fulham v Chelsea
Chelsea v Newcastle United
Arsenal v Chelsea
Chelsea v Queens Park Rangers
Liverpool v Chelsea
Chelsea v Blackburn Rovers

My predictions are still on track.

Good win even though we have to rely on the old boys.
FT, we are still waiting. . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by dipo1: 9:19pm On Feb 25, 2012
Y'all cant call yourselves the pride of London, Are the Gunners relegated yet?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by nateevs(m): 12:02am On Feb 26, 2012
dipo+:

Y'all cant call yourselves the pride of London, Are the Gunners relegated yet?

Who?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:48am On Feb 26, 2012
I suppose AVB is now a genius? tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by dayokanu(m): 4:49am On Feb 26, 2012
Fernandud Torres now has the same number of league goals as Pappis Demba Cisse who just played his third EPL game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by diggz: 7:21am On Feb 26, 2012
@ DK, lol @ FT's number of goals against cisse's. No worry,U go soon see him LOVER dey run come swear for U wit dis comparison. Even old papa DD still dey outscore d dud yet,Coogar want us to sell DD and kip FT. Walahi,if no b say AVB na boko haram lukaku suppose don dey start match ahead of d shekpe keeper cos,na goals we want not shekpe keepin.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by afrodoc(m): 9:58am On Feb 26, 2012
pls stop it o! with d world class wingers like gutierrez,bebe and ryan taylor and creative geniuses like tiote n cabaye in midfield you cant compare d haute cuisine d 2 dembas get to d crappy service dt torres dines on cheesy
chelsea should show him dt dey value him as a 50million buy by giving him endless one on one opportunities and even empty net chances! dts how u treat a 50million buy! grin
didnt u guys see him 2008? remember how he sodomised lahm?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by IYANGBALI: 4:39pm On Feb 26, 2012
the loosing game begins again this week and it would run till the end of april grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by dyabman(m): 1:28am On Feb 27, 2012
afrodoc:

pls stop it o! with d world class wingers like gutierrez,bebe and ryan taylor and creative geniuses like tiote n cabaye in midfield you cant compare d haute cuisine d 2 dembas get to d crappy service dt torres dines on  cheesy
chelsea should show him dt dey value him as a 50million buy by giving him endless one on one opportunities and even empty net chances! dts how u treat a 50million buy!  grin
didnt u guys see him 2008? remember how he sodomised lahm?

are you trying to step on coogar's testis ??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by debosky(m): 10:59am On Feb 27, 2012
nateevs:

Who?

The team in 4th position above you. . . . how's the view down there from 5th? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by lalaboi(m): 11:54am On Feb 27, 2012
lol . . oh myyy. . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by nateevs(m): 12:22pm On Feb 28, 2012
debosky:

The team in 4th position above you. . . . how's the view down there from 5th? grin

I am sorry I don't know what you are talking about.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by debosky(m): 12:25pm On Feb 28, 2012
nateevs:

I am aslo sorry that you are now incapable of understanding the league table. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London by nateevs(m): 1:26pm On Feb 28, 2012
debosky:

I am aslo sorry that you are now incapable of understanding the league table. grin

I look at the table and I see Man City, ManU, Tottenham, Chelsea . . . . . etc
Is there something you need me to see?

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (101)

Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 / UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.