Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

The Girl Wants Me On A Date,but She's Always Flaunting To Me How Rich She Is! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl Wants Me On A Date,but She's Always Flaunting To Me How Rich She Is! (976 Views)

We Can't Date But We Do Have Sex / She Was So Excited On The First Date But She Stopped Picking Calls Afterwards / 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Girl Wants Me On A Date,but She's Always Flaunting To Me How Rich She Is! by geominas(m): 11:28pm On Oct 01, 2007
I Just Met This Pretty Girl,She's Damn Pretty,But She Flaunts A Lot Telling Me She Has A Modelling Business,How Far She Travel Often,How Much She Saved In Her Account The Last Time,How She Wants Her Man To Drill Her During Sex And So On!!!

What Do U All Feel,Should I Accept Her Date,I'm A Bit Confused?
Re: The Girl Wants Me On A Date,but She's Always Flaunting To Me How Rich She Is! by MsHoneydro: 4:57am On Oct 02, 2007
Is she flaunting her success, or are you intimidated by it? If its the first, then don't entertain her. If its the second, also don't entertain her because your insecurity will make you bitter, and the relationship will suffer because of it.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Love Language(s) ? / A Word To The Guys. / Your Take On Love Order?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.