Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Demons: Your Invisible Enemies! ( Let's Discuss) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demons: Your Invisible Enemies! ( Let's Discuss) (9080 Views)

Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church / Atheists. Come In Let's Discuss. / Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demons: Your Invisible Enemies! ( Let's Discuss) by Nobody: 4:35am On Dec 21, 2011
You don't have a soul.

You are a soul.

You only have a body.

A soul in a body.
Re: Demons: Your Invisible Enemies! ( Let's Discuss) by Joagbaje(m): 6:25am On Dec 21, 2011
plaetton:

@Joagbaje:
Kindly enlighten us why demons have a prefered desire to only possess poor women and children, uneducated and mostly of African origin.

Demon don't only possess the few you mentioned. They posess people at every level of life. Hitlervmsdness was demonic. Many leaders in Africa who had gone human sacrifices are demonised. There are killer doctors and nurses who are demonic. There are numerous articles to that effect. There are several demonic crimes in the U.S many people are locked up in psychatric hospitals who would have been free if someone had been able to get demons out of them
Re: Demons: Your Invisible Enemies! ( Let's Discuss) by plaetton: 6:46am On Dec 21, 2011
Joagbaje:

Demon don't only possess the few you mentioned. They posess people at every level of life. Hitlervmsdness was demonic. Many leaders in Africa who had gone human sacrifices are demonised. There are killer doctors and nurses who are demonic. There are numerous articles to that effect. There are several demonic crimes in the U.S many people are locked up in psychatric hospitals who would have been free if someone had been able to get demons out of them

So why is that only poor women and children get singled out and victimised for demonic possesion and deliverance?
according to you then ,every bad person is demonic possessed and every bad deed is of demonic origin, right? which palnet do you live and who do u say created this demon possessed planet of yours?
Re: Demons: Your Invisible Enemies! ( Let's Discuss) by manmacho: 8:58am On Dec 21, 2011
TO GET MORE INROMATION ABOUT THE OPERATION OF DEMON AND THE RULE OF SATAN OVER HIS CHILDREN FROM THIS BOOK FROM KENNETH HAGIN

THE TRIUMPHANT CHURCH

IT ACTUALLY UNRAVEL THE MYSTERY BEHIND THE OPERATION OF DEMON.

AND EXPLAINED THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN

1. BEING POSSESSED
2. BEING OPPRESSED
3. BEING OBSESSED BY THE DEVIL ALL WITH BIBLICAL REFERENCES

GOOD LUCK
Re: Demons: Your Invisible Enemies! ( Let's Discuss) by intercom: 10:26am On Dec 21, 2011
demons are real[color=#770077][/color][b][/b]
Re: Demons: Your Invisible Enemies! ( Let's Discuss) by popoyeh(m): 10:42am On Dec 21, 2011
@ Sisi_Kill

Thanks for your exposition, it has really been enlightening, only it bored me towards the end because of the 'big' science parlance. I managed to read it to the end though and gained insight into several issues.

BUT.

Mind-over-matter and fiam, easily it all goes away eh eh. I'll need a better explanation to be convinced; anything, a journal, forum or website, I'll read. I love reading and unlike a lot of other 'black monkeys' like myself, if you want to hide anything from me, pls don't put it in a written form either on paper, in a book, scroll, parchment or whatever.

One thing though is that I'll find it hard believing science's explanation. Abi no be the same science expostulates the simple story of creation, but rather puts forward its own big bang theory, telling us man evolved from so, so and so. We are still waiting to wake up someday and find that the human race has evolved again, into what? Gnomes, elves, leprechauns etc.

What am saying is that science is good, no doubt its very good, but its being used as a tool of the devil. Which is why they are covering the truth about God and the presence of other spiritual and elemental beings causing trouble on earth.

What will you say about people who wake up and find marks of whips all over their body, while sleeping next to their spouse?

What is the meaning of Revelations 12 : 7 - 9? Take heed of Vs 9 and enlighten us where the fallen angels are or what they are doing on earth now? Lounging on the beach, sipping soda and waiting for rapture?

My dear Sisi_Kill, I'll be waiting to read from you and please be lenient in your use of scientifical jargons, so we go fit comprehend your post.
*SHALOM*
Re: Demons: Your Invisible Enemies! ( Let's Discuss) by aribisala0(m): 12:43pm On Dec 21, 2011

Demons do exist and we create them all with our minds.

it is important to have a mastery of language i.e. prose ,verse and poetry. If you know a lot of that they can help to calm the mind in different versions of the "locked in syndrome"  Memorizing prose etc is a very valuable use of time as the right words can be very soothing to the panic-stricken mind
All forms of human suffering contain a lesson in them.
the challenge for the Human mind is to find the clarity and equanimity to learn the inherent lessons. If we truly master our minds and stop it jumping around like a restless dog we will be able to access truly remarkable mysteries. Those who "suffer" from sleep paralysis do not realize how lucky they are.
From the moment we are born we identify so strongly with our human body that not being able to move it seems like a calamity it would help rather to in such moments calm down and explore the awesome mysteries of ourselves that a tiny minority ever access. We are NOT our bodies and our bodies are NOT us.

Sthephen Hawkins is a truly remarkable fellow and we can learn a lot from his story.
Re: Demons: Your Invisible Enemies! ( Let's Discuss) by loomy(m): 12:45pm On Dec 21, 2011
Ma bros n sis,blv it or nt,demons exist n d truth is they ar also d fallen angels sent dwn frm heavn,they ar companions 2 our arch enemy,satan.they manipul8 bodies,both human n animal.
They ar d spirit at wrk in d children of disobediens acordin 2 d bible n blv me they ar tuff,they operate in legions.
Dis is a relief 2 all christians:-greata is he dt is in us dan he dt is in d wrld n we hv bn given power 2 step on snakes(devils) n scorpions(demons).
Christians cant b posesd n they also cnt b opresd if they acknowledge their position n maintain deir stand in christ.
Jah bles y'all.
Re: Demons: Your Invisible Enemies! ( Let's Discuss) by aribisala0(m): 12:51pm On Dec 21, 2011
heaven,hell angels and demons generally are the products of too much ogogoro
would you like me to arrange a snake stepping session
Re: Demons: Your Invisible Enemies! ( Let's Discuss) by ichuka(m): 2:14pm On Dec 21, 2011
Gen2:7;and the Lord God form man of the DUST of the ground.
Gen3:19;, for DUST you are and DUST you will return.
Gen3:14;and the Lord God said unto the serpent, and DUST shalt thou eat all the days of thy life.
Adam was form from the  Dust of the ground which became Satan/demons food.
Our flesh are their food and they derive there powers by feasting on the body of men.any man(a bishop,priest,pastor,prophet,or an unbeliever) that works according to the dictates of the flesh,such works are orchestrated by demons.
Re: Demons: Your Invisible Enemies! ( Let's Discuss) by aribisala0(m): 2:19pm On Dec 21, 2011
wow!
Re: Demons: Your Invisible Enemies! ( Let's Discuss) by segzicres(m): 3:29pm On Dec 21, 2011
@evilbrain thank you bare to some extent dese pastors lie a beg, even tho there r times when you feel pressed down at net i think ad's where it stops
Re: Demons: Your Invisible Enemies! ( Let's Discuss) by segzicres(m): 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2011
aribisala0:

heaven,hell angels and demons generally are the products of too much ogogoro
would you like me to arrange a snake stepping session
lmao, ilike this tho, i swear someone jus sat down at home bored n brought up dis idea in his head goan watch 'the invention of lies'
Re: Demons: Your Invisible Enemies! ( Let's Discuss) by segzicres(m): 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2011
when i argue with xtians day end everything with 'blessed r dose dat don't see and believe' is dat d only thing ya'll have to say? PS i'm a xtian
Re: Demons: Your Invisible Enemies! ( Let's Discuss) by Amujale(m): 3:33pm On Dec 21, 2011
I dont think one should discard the notion of demons as that would be like suggesting that humanity doesnt exist.

It is us humans that are the good and evil out here/there (that's not to say other creatures do or do not exist in our or other dimensions)

We are the best and the worst of God's creation and i hardly think that any creature under the Sun can match our record. So coming to think about it, if angels and demons really exist, not only would they be insignificant, we would be able to match and surpass anything they would have to offer (especially in the evil and wickedness sector)

Where the discourse remains is the fantasy stories of angel & demons; that they are opposites of one another!?

The worst delusion is that of lucifer and satan it is a discourse into the nonsensicals. The inability to take responsibility for ones action is that which gave birth to such notion.

Question!

Have you come across the biblical or quaranic depiction/description of a tanned skin angel (an angel in the skin of a black man/woman)

If biblical angels are that real, dont you think they would take the form of the first people on earth?

Food for thought!
Re: Demons: Your Invisible Enemies! ( Let's Discuss) by Amujale(m): 3:34pm On Dec 21, 2011
Repeté
Re: Demons: Your Invisible Enemies! ( Let's Discuss) by Joagbaje(m): 4:36pm On Dec 21, 2011
plaetton:

So why is that only poor women and children get singled out and victimised  for demonic possesion and deliverance?
according to you then ,every bad person is demonic possessed and every bad deed is of demonic origin, right? which palnet do you live and who do u say created this demon possessed planet of yours?

Using the word VICTIMISE is very wrong. The person doing the victimisation is the demon himself. The minister only help the captive to be free.

It's not only the poor that had demons. If you watch Emmanuel tv and some other stations you will see demons being cast out of the rich as well as the poor. Even some ministers if care is not taken may have demons if they allow it.

This lady flew all the way from western country. Does she look poor? Yet she has a demon.

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gydZSOGSco&feature=youtube_gdata_player
[/flash]

The persons being ministered to here don't appear poor either

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRt2t9jS-wE&feature=youtube_gdata_player
[/flash]
Re: Demons: Your Invisible Enemies! ( Let's Discuss) by fred2265: 6:42pm On Dec 21, 2011
Re: Demons: Your Invisible Enemies! ( Let's Discuss) by Joagbaje(m): 8:35pm On Dec 21, 2011
^^^
One of the works of demons is to give certain people impression that they don't exist. Watch those video clips.
Re: Demons: Your Invisible Enemies! ( Let's Discuss) by aribisala0(m): 8:42pm On Dec 21, 2011
There is a very powerful industry that prospers on the existence of demons so if you can prove demons do not exist you will drive them out of business.They won't take it lying down.

Yes there are many demons and they are OUT TO GET YOU!

But if you enrol in our anti-demon firewall security system for a small monthly subscription we will protect you
Re: Demons: Your Invisible Enemies! ( Let's Discuss) by hbrednic: 12:23am On Dec 22, 2011
some demos are trying to crash my compu,somebody heeeelllllllllllllllp embarassed

1 Like

Re: Demons: Your Invisible Enemies! ( Let's Discuss) by ogaju007(m): 5:30am On Dec 22, 2011
Joagbaje:

Using the word VICTIMISE is very wrong. The person doing the victimisation is the demon himself. The minister only help the captive to be free.

It's not only the poor that had demons. If you watch Emmanuel tv and some other stations you will see demons being cast out of the rich as well as the poor. Even some ministers if care is not taken may have demons if they allow it.

This lady flew all the way from western country. Does she look poor? Yet she has a demon.

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gydZSOGSco&feature=youtube_gdata_player
[/flash]

The persons being ministered to here don't appear poor either

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRt2t9jS-wE&feature=youtube_gdata_player
[/flash]

1) the fact that someone is white doesnt mean shes rich, i can tell from watching that video she has multiple personality disorder which is a form of mental illness.

2) a nigerian demon speaking english?

3) the west spend time on research for development yet we waste time on frivolous rubbish.

4) its all in the mind. all the idiots that came to synagogue for hiv healing have been rediagnosed yet again. hmmn whos fooling who?
Re: Demons: Your Invisible Enemies! ( Let's Discuss) by aribisala0(m): 1:08pm On Dec 22, 2011
You can tell by watching one video that she has a multiple personality disorder??
wow! what a genius
And there I was thinking she was a damn good Actress!!

Multiple personality disorder is a mental illness

Is that a fact

ogaju007:

1) the fact that someone is white doesnt mean shes rich, i can tell from watching that video she has multiple personality disorder which is a form of mental illness.

2) a nigerian demon speaking english?

3) the west spend time on research for development yet we waste time on frivolous rubbish.

4) its all in the mind. all the idiots that came to synagogue for hiv healing have been rediagnosed yet again. hmmn whos fooling who?
Re: Demons: Your Invisible Enemies! ( Let's Discuss) by ogaju007(m): 1:11pm On Dec 22, 2011
^^^ i surprise say you dey ask me that question lol. u know see say the woman don kolo finish and she beleives in her actions. MPD is a mental illness. so is religious brainwashing grin grin
Re: Demons: Your Invisible Enemies! ( Let's Discuss) by austin2002: 1:25pm On Dec 22, 2011
Yes demons exist and you are looking at them In human form called muslims.The stench coming out of their bodies tell it all. They are living in northern nigeria,Middle east,north Africa etc, They assumed human bodies under the umbrella of muslims. Sad Christains in the South and East have been joining them because of money.Anytime I come to nigeria and see these Christains wearing a mallam dress which westerners regard as women's dress it makes me wanna puck.
Re: Demons: Your Invisible Enemies! ( Let's Discuss) by aribisala0(m): 1:29pm On Dec 22, 2011
Well as Fela talk
differen differen fever na im dey!

1 Like

Re: Demons: Your Invisible Enemies! ( Let's Discuss) by buzugee(m): 1:39pm On Dec 22, 2011
every human being was created with the ying and the yang. a demonic and an angelic spirit. there may be some incantations that you may use to sharpen your demonic spirit and have it prosper over your angelic spirit. some people naturally have stronger demonic spirits.
Re: Demons: Your Invisible Enemies! ( Let's Discuss) by ogaju007(m): 2:01pm On Dec 22, 2011
i.chuka:

Gen2:7;and the Lord God form man of the DUST of the ground.
Gen3:19;, for DUST you are and DUST you will return.
Gen3:14;and the Lord God said unto the serpent, and DUST shalt thou eat all the days of thy life.
Adam was form from the  Dust of the ground which became Satan/demons food.
Our flesh are their food and they derive there powers by feasting on the body of men.any man(a bishop,priest,pastor,prophet,or an unbeliever) that works according to the dictates of the flesh,such works are orchestrated by demons.

may i add that you are yarning DUST grin grin grin
Re: Demons: Your Invisible Enemies! ( Let's Discuss) by aribisala0(m): 2:17pm On Dec 22, 2011
This thread is getting rather.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,. emm .,.,.,., DUSTY
Re: Demons: Your Invisible Enemies! ( Let's Discuss) by Joagbaje(m): 7:10am On Dec 23, 2011
divineson: nlers i love this topic, we have to let ourselves know all about demons as believers in christ,to my own understanding in bible a persopn is demon possessed when such person have one or more of the following,
1. a socerer, the liitle girl dat paul cast demon out of her infact demon possession is a result of covenant with satan,when you work for satan kingdom you have supernatural power, you can go to the bible to find out more, if you go to juju priest to do protection charm or luck charm for your business, you have invited demons to possess you, and only jesus christ can drive demon out of someone, demons influence false pastor to lie and twist God's word so we will not believe in God and make us to hate our loving God and jesus.

Paul was armed with information on how to deal with them. He said we are not ignorant of his devices .
Re: Demons: Your Invisible Enemies! ( Let's Discuss) by aribisala0(m): 7:22am On Dec 23, 2011
i trust you naa grin
when demon hear jo e no go wait to hear agba before e pens
Re: Demons: Your Invisible Enemies! ( Let's Discuss) by ichuka(m): 1:39pm On Dec 23, 2011
Luke4:5-6;says The devil(satan) led Him(Jesus)up to a high place showed Him in an instant all the kingdoms of the world.And said to Him,"i will give you all their authority and splendor,FOR IT HAVE BEEN GIVEN TO ME,AND I CAN GIVE IT TO ANYONE I WANT TO.no where is it written that all authority and powers of the world was given to Satan,on the contrary it was given to Adam(Gen1:28),but due to his disobedience he became the food and slave to Satan.he(Adam)became subjected to Satan.
Any man that has been crucified(Galans2:20) that constantly walks by the leadings of the Holy spirit,his flesh becomes poison to demons,they naturally flee from such a person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Your Personal Life Motto? / Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here / The Truth About God And Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.