Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Demons: Your Invisible Enemies! ( Let's Discuss) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demons: Your Invisible Enemies! ( Let's Discuss) (9081 Views)

Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church / Atheists. Come In Let's Discuss. / Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demons: Your Invisible Enemies! ( Let's Discuss) by divineson: 10:11am On Dec 24, 2011
nlers i love this topic, we have to let ourselves know all about demons as believers in christ,to my own understanding in bible a persopn is demon possessed when such person have one or more of the following,
1. a socerer, the liitle girl dat paul cast demon out of her infact demon possession is a result of covenant with satan,when you work for satan kingdom you have supernatural power, you can go to the bible to find out more, if you go to juju priest to do protection charm or luck charm for your business, you have invited demons to possess you, and only jesus christ can drive demon out of someone, demons influence false pastor to lie and twist God's word so we will not believe in God and make us to hate our loving God and jesus.
Re: Demons: Your Invisible Enemies! ( Let's Discuss) by Image123(m): 9:34pm On Dec 24, 2011
Loveaflame, you too much, chop knuckle, plus e-hug. The demons in many blinded their eyes to this.
Or if you doubt their existence do one of the following and your beliefs will change.
1. Sit down on a mortar as from 12-2 at night.
2. Put the mucus from the eyes of a dog and rub it on your own
3.Go to a grave yard by night with a live rooster in your hand by 1-3 at night and kill it putting the blood on one of the grave yards.
4.Go and secretly demolish the shrine of a god in a village setup.
5.Go to Esan land precisely Ugboha or Ubiaja and sit under an Iroko tree by 1-3 at night.
If anyone who denies their existence can do all these things let him come back to nairaland and testify
1, 2, 3, 4, 5. They wan die? They won't touch it with a kilometre pole, awon spoilt pikins to blow money parent ni school.
But come to think of it, as dem plenty reach, i do not find even one demon in all the kjv Bible, apparently they've been cast out?
Re: Demons: Your Invisible Enemies! ( Let's Discuss) by Joagbaje(m): 1:09pm On Jan 11, 2013
aribisala0:

You can tell by watching one video that she has a multiple personality disorder??
wow! what a genius
And there I was thinking she was a damn good Actress!!

Multiple personality disorder is a mental illness

Multiple Personlity disorder it a demonic manifestation. How come all the european hospitals couldnt help them. How come they became free by the name of jeus . I don't really want to give personal experience but I have cast demons out of such people. The spirit responsible is called . Schizophrenia in demonology .
Re: Demons: Your Invisible Enemies! ( Let's Discuss) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:31pm On Jan 11, 2013
Joagbaje:

Multiple Personlity disorder it a demonic manifestation. How come all the european hospitals couldnt help them. How come they became free by the name of jeus . I don't really want to give personal experience but I have cast demons out of such people. The spirit responsible is called . Schizophrenia in demonology .
Seriously.. I mean Seriously.

Do you have an Academic, Theological or Empirical experience in these matters. I ask because what you have claimed to perform is a branch of Mysticism I have had challenges connecting with.
It has to do with Demon Personality and Psychological Experiences. In fact, you have caught my attention. I will love to enquirer further. You have been in contact with sentient life-forms in a different dimension of reality, this is quite a feat.
Re: Demons: Your Invisible Enemies! ( Let's Discuss) by Joagbaje(m): 12:03am On Jan 12, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt:
Seriously.. I mean Seriously.

Do you have an Academic, Theological or Empirical experience in these matters.
I do cast out demons regularly if that's what you mean.

I ask because what you have claimed to perform is a branch of Mysticism I have had challenges connecting with.

Casting out demons is spiritual ministration not mysticism

[
Re: Demons: Your Invisible Enemies! ( Let's Discuss) by dare2think: 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2013
^
You mean spiritual psychosis??
Re: Demons: Your Invisible Enemies! ( Let's Discuss) by Joagbaje(m): 10:22pm On Jul 02, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Your Personal Life Motto? / Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here / The Truth About God And Jesus

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.