Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,816 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! (16447 Views)

Photo Of The Day: Another Nigeria Lady Goes To The Extreme Showing Off Her Asset / Karen Igho Stop Showing Your bosoms Respect Yourself / Ankara Top On Jeans Trouser: Decent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by DPsalmist2(m): 1:03pm On Dec 21, 2011
Fck U Phaggot
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by Jencejyde(m): 1:03pm On Dec 21, 2011
Get yourself a pair of Amani's , trust me, you wont see nothing  cool
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 21, 2011
WHAT A SELF RIGHTEOUS BASTARD!!!! AM SURE HE GOT ERECTED WHEN HE SAW THEIR BOOBS, why do nigerians like to portray themselves as religious, when we do soo much bad stuff, I think the OP is a coward and a misguided dude, we love the ladies who flash what their mama gave em, who are u to tell em what to wear and not wat to wear? ARE U JESUS?? PRICK!!!!
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by superior1: 1:28pm On Dec 21, 2011
I remember when i dey school for Ilorin, if u wear any yeye cloth pass and the mosque boys get hold of you, na serious koboko for una dat dey.

But IMO, naija own better pass o the other day i was in Accra, dem own bad gan ni, Braa business no dey sell for Ghana oo, na soso free breast bokun every where.
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by Skii(m): 1:44pm On Dec 21, 2011
But honestly and sincerely this thing is getting out of hand. This skin/body curve fashion business. Forget Holy than thou attitude. The bible says that if what you do makes your brother sin then you are no longer acting in love

Ladies, you need to check yourselves, what you wear is making me sin!!
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by freecocoa(f): 1:57pm On Dec 21, 2011
Skii:

But honestly and sincerely this thing is getting out of hand. This skin/body curve fashion business. Forget Holy than thou attitude. The bible says that if what you do makes your brother sin then you are no longer acting in love

Ladies, you need to check yourselves, what you wear is making me sin!!
The same bible said if your hand,eye or what have you will prevent you from entering God's kingdom,please do well to cut or pluck it off. I'm still asking,what about those days people used to walk about nak-ed? Did anyone die from seeing breast-s?what about those places where women walk about bare chested,are all the men there sinners cos of that? Please train yourself to have self control instead of looking for who to blame for your sins.
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:59pm On Dec 21, 2011
Guys let us be honest with ourselves - It is not the way girls dress that will cause you to be immoral - If you cannot exercise self-control then you must be a lustful, immoral, debauched and utterly pervy pervert. It is similar to what R.apists say when they are questioned - Her dress style made me r.ape her. MEN!! who are sooo weak-willed will give any excuse to debase a woman based on how she looks.
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by Skii(m): 2:01pm On Dec 21, 2011
freecocoa:

The same bible said if your hand,eye or what have you will prevent you from entering God's kingdom,please do well to cut or pluck it off. I'm still asking,what about those days people used to walk about nak-ed? Did anyone die from seeing bosom-s?what about those places where women walk about bare chested,are all the men there sinners cos of that? Please train yourself to have self control instead of looking for who to blame for your sins.

So you would rather have me blind than you reveal less flesh?

So much love for your 'neighbour' sad
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by Skii(m): 2:03pm On Dec 21, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

Guys let us be honest with ourselves - It is not the way girls dress that will cause you to be immoral - If you cannot exercise self-control then you must be a lustful, immoral, debauched and utterly pervy pervert. It is similar to what R.apists say when they are questioned - Her dress style made me r.ape her. MEN!! who are sooo weak-willed will give any excuse to debase a woman based on how she looks.

Their dressing is a means to an end.
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by sammirano: 2:14pm On Dec 21, 2011
I read through many post here and it so much annoys me that alot of people think in a certain way, it's because many people are incapable of making good decisions that we have governments in the first place so we have to correct peoples decisions.
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by Ndkings1(m): 2:36pm On Dec 21, 2011
If they like, let them go naked, 4 me i wil not hesitate 2 look any where,any plaace,any time. nobody holy pass
dats why the issue of rape is rampant in the south ,u wil see a girl caryin big bøobs wit out bra wherin body hug her niples popin throug her clot,big yansh wit out pants wearin tight mini skirt dat barely cover her pu.ssy she go dey wak everitin go dey bounce guys go dey look am sotee saliva go dey komot from their mouth. And if u aproch her 2 c wether she go gree mek u do am strong tin since she dey advatice her body,she go dizgrace u fo public. Then why i nogo rape am if i get the chance.
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by shockreaction(m): 2:40pm On Dec 21, 2011
Seriously? This again?
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by omega25red(m): 2:47pm On Dec 21, 2011
[size=28pt]Photographic evidence please because i don't believe the poster[/size] grin grin grin
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by CHUKANWEZ: 2:57pm On Dec 21, 2011
Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! WHATS THAT?
YOU DRESS INDECENT!!!YOUR PROBLEMS
YOU DRESS DECENT!!!!!IS UP TO YOU,,,,,,I DON'T PERSONAL FIND ANY FAULT WITH THAT
BUT WHEN YOU DRESS INDECENT YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE INVITING , PAEDOPHILES!!!!!
THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY:::::::::: smiley
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by Wallie(m): 3:01pm On Dec 21, 2011
People are so quick to blame the West! What did our foremothers and forefathers wear before the 1600s? Were women not walking around bare-chested with little-to-nothing covering their private areas? The covering of mammary glands was introduced to us by the same people you're blaming for the lax standard!

Mind you, I'm not advocating for women to walk around nude but stop blaming our own "immorality" on other people!
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by Afam4eva(m): 3:15pm On Dec 21, 2011
I'm inclined to believe that most people on this forum are posting from outside Nigeria where fornication and adultery reign supreme. This is because i'm astounded by the replies some people have made on this thread. Why must we be quick to glorify every evil thing. What is wrong in someone asking ladies to dress properly in public because it's provocative to the eyes. We complain of r.ape, molestation etc, but we don't know that's acts like indecent dressing that drive some men to temporary insanity. Men are not metals that will see such sexual objects and not react.

I think a law should be passed to sue anyone that wears anything provocative. If r.ape is bad, so is provocative dressing. Nonsense.
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2011
I think the Nigerian society has lost her moral value all because of corruption. Corruption is not only peculiar to stealing but all bad habits which include indecency. It's sad these days that even the religious leaders are guilty of this also. I was watching one naija movie yesterday and i saw sex action live, initially i thought it's only Ghana films that do this.
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by burhanu(m): 3:33pm On Dec 21, 2011
It bcm mess by some of your bad word, supporting indecent dressing of gal, though dressing iz sthm cultural, their iz no cumbosome dressing for de world, every society has its own cultural dressing nd its validity iz determine by person's religion, let set asite issue of religion, the defect of undecent dressing(display of women flesh) Is more bad den de  effect. Cos undecent cos rampant sex, raping, and any gal/women that engage in such act, she fill that he can do undue without restriction of watevr he faces, that iz y senior has no right to control her junior sister, parent has no right to control their children. Only LovePeddler will display her bosom to get customers.
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by Wallie(m): 3:33pm On Dec 21, 2011
afam4eva:

I'm inclined to believe that most people on this forum are posting from outside Nigeria where fornication and adultery reign supreme. This is because i'm astounded by the replies some people have made on this thread. Why must we be quick to glorify every evil thing. What is wrong in someone asking ladies to dress properly in public because it's provocative to the eyes. We complain of r.ape, molestation etc, but we don't know that's acts like indecent dressing that drive some men to temporary insanity. Men are not metals that will see such intimate objects and not react.

I think a law should be passed to sue anyone that wears anything provocative. If r.ape is bad, so is provocative dressing. Nonsense.

I do agree that a law should be passed to define what is indecent. The society in general determines what is socially acceptable and it is determined by forcing the legislature to pass a law that addresses just that.

But here’s the problem: How are you going to define what is indecent? Tight fitting clothing? Tank tops? Women in pants? Low cut-off tops? Women showing their hair? Women showing their arms? Skirts above the knee? Women showing their face in public? Men in shorts? Men in tank tops? Men in tight pants? :-)

I would like you to go ahead and define what is indecent, and I’ll show you a 1000 more people that would think you’ve not gone far enough or gone too far!
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by eghost247(m): 3:43pm On Dec 21, 2011
don't we have much better issues to discuss?
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by Afam4eva(m): 3:47pm On Dec 21, 2011
eghost247:

don't we have much better issues to discuss?

Like?
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by ZE: 3:53pm On Dec 21, 2011
omega25red:

[size=28pt]Photographic evidence please because i don't believe the poster[/size]  grin grin grin

supported
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by obitobe: 4:19pm On Dec 21, 2011
By this kind of exposure of your sensitive body parts you are only inviting rapist and telling them clearly that i am available for the act. What happened to the good old days of the 50's 60's 70's 80's and early 90's when beauty and dress sense was still the norm, but this modern time,ladies want to go stack naked.
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by wellheads(m): 5:16pm On Dec 21, 2011
omega25red:

[size=28pt]Photographic evidence please because i don't believe the poster[/size]  grin grin grin
Na wa o! U wan watch BF?? cool
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by Pain(m): 5:17pm On Dec 21, 2011
Crap! I tell you about a century ago, most ladies in parts of Africa strolled about with laps/breasts exposed. This did not lead to social upheaval. Mr Hypocrite please find something worthwhile to do with your life!
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by vislabraye(m): 5:58pm On Dec 21, 2011
Some of then are exhibitionist. Allow them be. Thee are also voyeurs to compliment it.
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by honeric01(m): 6:02pm On Dec 21, 2011
Pain:

Crap! I tell you about a century ago, most ladies in parts of Africa strolled about with laps/bosoms exposed. This did not lead to social upheaval. Mr Hypocrite please find something worthwhile to do with your life!

yet they were rarely raped nor violated because we knew there was nothing tangible to wear then and there was no music videos or movies depicting women as sex objects that need to be consumed and bleeped up at any given time.

dress the way you want to be addressed, almost naked women appear to me as sex objects all the time and i place NO worth nor value on them.

Why is it that men hardly walk about naked but women think it's okay for them to do that? to achieve what?
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by sovpounds(m): 6:20pm On Dec 21, 2011
afam4eva:

I'm inclined to believe that most people on this forum are posting from outside Nigeria where fornication and adultery reign supreme. This is because i'm astounded by the replies some people have made on this thread. Why must we be quick to glorify every evil thing. What is wrong in someone asking ladies to dress properly in public because it's provocative to the eyes. We complain of r.ape, molestation etc, but we don't know that's acts like indecent dressing that drive some men to temporary insanity. Men are not metals that will see such intimate objects and not react.

I disagree with the statement that fornication and adultery reign supreme abroad, this tends to give the impression that fornication and adultery do not reign supreme in Nigeria. I have lived in Nigeria and I have also lived abroad, fornication and adultery reign supreme abroad and in Nigeria.

The only difference is that while most of those who commit fornication and adultery do not go to church abroad, those that commit fornication and adultery in Nigeria go to church every Sunday and some of them are workers, ministers and Pastors.
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by johncasey1(m): 6:21pm On Dec 21, 2011
Pain:

Crap! I tell you about a century ago, most ladies in parts of Africa strolled about with laps/bosoms exposed. This did not lead to social upheaval. Mr Hypocrite please find somethingworthwhile to do with your life!
were u around a century  ago. Stop tryna justify views on the topic by
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by fred2265: 6:46pm On Dec 21, 2011
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by kelz88(f): 6:48pm On Dec 21, 2011
sovpounds:

The only difference is that while most of those who commit fornication and adultery do not go to church abroad, those that commit fornication and adultery in Nigeria go to church every Sunday and some of them are workers, ministers and Pastors.

Very good point.
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by initiate: 7:14pm On Dec 21, 2011
but really why are there no pictures here. one photo can explain more than 10000000 words

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hairstyles At The Osun Osogbo Festival / Modelling-discussions :: high Fashion Models-Victorias Secret Models-! / No Bikinis For This Year’s Miss World Contestants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.