Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! (16448 Views)

Photo Of The Day: Another Nigeria Lady Goes To The Extreme Showing Off Her Asset / Karen Igho Stop Showing Your bosoms Respect Yourself / Ankara Top On Jeans Trouser: Decent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 21, 2011
@Adaze
our cultural values has absolutely NOTHING to do with anything. back in the days, people were walking around BUTT NEKKID and everyone could see these women nekkid, and yet nobody was rap.ed. so why would any of the desperate men come here and talk about their way of dressing as a reason to ra.pe anyone? any man who think that there are "reasons" good enough to ra.pe someone are SICK and need serious help!

@Kayrule
if a man ra.pes a woman then HE is too be blamed for his criminal act and should certainly be sent to prison. body no be firewood YES but that doesnt mean that you should therefore ra.pe anyone. if you cant control yourself then i suggest you dont go out or LOOK AWAY!

@Stagger
abeg, come chop knuckles, you have said it all!

@Okuchokccna @Iwise @Lekyar
so in your world, a harlot that covers up automatically IS NOT a harlot any longer? lol! it's simply called FASHION. if you dont like people dressed that way then dont mingle with them. et voila, case closed!

@Batam @Wallie
if we put a law in place to force people to dress a certain way then the following photo is what will be right to most of you lot:

Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by Actionleap: 9:48pm On Dec 21, 2011
Can any one spot the different btw Nigerian women and harlots?
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by Jenifa1: 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2011
Actionleap:

Can any one spot the different btw Nigerian women and harlots?

are you talking about your mom?
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by Pain(m): 10:01pm On Dec 21, 2011
Thread of Hypocrites!
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by omoredia: 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2011
Guys like dis are makin me hate dis site. Pls there are countless important issues to address for God sake. Pls grow up or die young!
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by oohunt: 11:07pm On Dec 21, 2011
Help me tell them @OP. it is really pathetic.
The other day I was at a children's event and in walked a mother of 3 ( youngest being abt 3 mths old) wearing a dress that simply covered her b.u.m and stopped there. I just could not understand it. I almost took a snap shot of her and her n.a.k.e.d.n.e.s.s. This was most annoying because it was a children's event. Come tomorrow children would not know the difference between good and the bad.
It is very very unnecessary for women/girls to dress this way.
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by Chimezie198(m): 11:11pm On Dec 21, 2011
Omo! E get one damsel wey sidon for my front for one occasion lyk dat, me come dey her back. Omo see sagging eh! I come dey view her dark hole.
Na so my 15inches come dey accelerate small small. She get sexy hole (yansh) sha.
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by cyberuzo(m): 8:02am On Dec 22, 2011
do u think dis thread is not more important than politics thread,
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by schorlbone(m): 11:05am On Dec 22, 2011
My John Thomas has a mind of its own, whenever Ȋ̝̊̅† sees any ikebe especially D̶̲̥̅̊ sweet ones dem. E no d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣ dull o e go JU̶̲̥̅̊§τ̲̅ let me no say "G̶̲̥̅U̶̲̥̅̊‎​Ɣ" holla. What's next?
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by Thugnificent(m): 3:04pm On Dec 22, 2011
Nna eh! This showing of flesh thingy of gurls have become rampant nowadays oh! to d extent gurls now wear this dresses to church. I was at a christ embassy church recently here in PH omo d kind of dresses some of this gurls wear eh! me no blieve say na church i dey o. To make matters worst, two gurls wey wear short mini skirts sidon for my back. Suddenly, my bible come fall 4 ground, as i ben down to pick am na, omo wetin my eyes see eh, my manliness no care whether na churh i dey oh, d tin jst dey battle wift my boxers come dey rise oh! and offering don dey start and na plain trouser i wear. I had no other choice but 2 excuse my self stylishly 4rm d church, wen d thing finally relax, i enter bck come give my offering. Gurls una wicked oh!

1 Like

Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by Chimezie198(m): 3:47pm On Dec 22, 2011
^Bro me too. Na so my Thing take rise, come stroooong.
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by sped1oro(m): 5:16pm On Dec 22, 2011
this world has almost ended!
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by mystiqueem(f): 12:33am On Dec 23, 2011
hmm. am out!
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by dickt(m): 1:25am On Dec 23, 2011
@jacobscros, i beg nor pour sand sand 4 my garri, u dey hear me so?. let them expose as much as they can. its their body not yours.after all , it doesnt make them less of who they r. i actually value them more, jokes apart. if u cant control ur light brain wen u c some serious female flesh, then control ur eyes. i HATE IT wen a girl covers every part of her body without being a little generous wit her skin.

i recently told a girl not 2 b coming close to me cos there's no day i see her dressed without a bra or showing som flesh.
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by Actionleap: 6:37am On Dec 23, 2011
Jenifer, I'm talking about you and your silly mother who can not teach you good morals.
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by samcherry: 9:22am On Dec 23, 2011
any part of your body that is exposed has lost value. men place more value on what is hidden.
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by wazobiang: 12:24pm On Dec 23, 2011
poster now even show any picture of any lady showing flesh.
please put some graphics to prove your point.
i am in need of flesh to view

thanks
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by dickt(m): 12:40am On Dec 24, 2011
@ samcherry, who told u any part of your body that is exposed has lost value n dat men place more value on what is hidden?let them expose as much so i can like dem more or else u go get problem wit me.
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by ktktsmith: 9:49am On Dec 24, 2011
grin lol, i wondering you're a boy or girl?
i am boy so, aha,
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 24, 2011
wazobia-ng:

poster now even show any picture of any lady showing flesh.
please put some graphics to prove your point.
i am in need of flesh to view

thanks
@ Wazobiang we are trying to cure the lust we feel not feed it. We need to stop our society from getting too perverted. Im scared of when I get married cos I hope my wife is extra fine so I'm not too tempted. It's so bad and I think there is also a problem with my mind cos I like to look at beauty for too long.
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by Adaeze003(f): 7:10am On Dec 25, 2011
@mjb
point noted! But i still dont believe its nice to show so much skin and i didn't say such girls should be r@ped. Question for you- when you enter a new environment without getting to know anyone will you call a girl/lady with half of her bosoms sticking out of her dress that covers only her butt decent?
Re: Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 26, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

That's like telling crackheads not to look at the crackpipe.   grin grin grin

LOL!!!! trust me D-Sense will tell you how hard that is!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hairstyles At The Osun Osogbo Festival / Modelling-discussions :: high Fashion Models-Victorias Secret Models-! / No Bikinis For This Year’s Miss World Contestants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.