Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

GEJ & Sambo To Spend N992.57M On Food Next Year - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ & Sambo To Spend N992.57M On Food Next Year (11253 Views)

GEJ, Sambo, Okonjo-iweala And Other Ministers To Travel Abroad After May 29 / Jonathan, Sambo To Spend N4 Billion On Food, Travels In 2015 / GEJ & Sambo To Spend N992.57M On Food Next Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ & Sambo To Spend N992.57M On Food Next Year by UyiIredia(m): 11:53am On Dec 21, 2011
Wow ! At first I thought that it was the national budget for food.
Re: GEJ & Sambo To Spend N992.57M On Food Next Year by Funkymallam(m): 11:57am On Dec 21, 2011
Gbawe:

Why should I indulge Nairalanders like you and Rad1cal , carrying bad belle for folks from one thread to the next, in your silly desire for e-fights? Everytime you comment these days, it is to accuse me of one thing or another like a scorned mistress. What is wrong with you? Can you simply not inspect what folks write on a case by case basis instead of deciding you will always attack everything they write? If I speak you say we support Tinubu and Fashola blindly- even as that is not the case. When I don't speak you say we are "evading" threads thereby denying other the right to refrain from passing comment. Dude, you are becoming obsessed with individuals here and you need to reign yourself in and get back to responding to what folks write instead of allowing personal prejudice taint your views every damn time.

You were one of the few posters i used to respect here on NL until u lost it. U lost it, when u left your objectivity nature, to become a chronic ACN/Tinubu apologist.
Can u ever make a reasonable argument without bringing in PDP/GEJ into it all the time, even when they were never mentioned in d topic? your obsession for GEJ is so gr8, that no day passes u without throwing pebbles.

Mind u, am not a fan of any politician cus they are all thieves, yes u heard me right!

If my first post was wrong about who u r, y ddnt u challenge it? U said am 'badbelle', well thats your opinion, but let me tell u, i dnt need or envy your crumbs u gather under d table of ACN/BRF/BAT. If u can sell your children for such crumbs, i wont and mind u, a day they would hold u responsible.

I just want u to change your ways and stop being sentimental,Ppl are watching u and u r losing your respectable status just as beaf have lost his, he started out like u.
#justanadvice.
Re: GEJ & Sambo To Spend N992.57M On Food Next Year by aribisala0(m): 12:37pm On Dec 21, 2011
David Cameron pays for some of his his furniture and all his  food . I believe GEJ is receiving a salary why can't he pay for his food. If his food now is more than his salary what will he do when he leaves office
Re: GEJ & Sambo To Spend N992.57M On Food Next Year by Rad1cal: 12:58pm On Dec 21, 2011
Gbawe:

Why should I indulge Nairalanders like you and Rad1cal , carrying bad belle for folks from one thread to the next, in your silly desire for e-fights? Everytime you comment these days, it is to accuse me of one thing or another like a scorned mistress. What is wrong with you? Can you simply not inspect what folks write on a case by case basis instead of deciding you will always attack everything they write? If I speak you say we support Tinubu and Fashola blindly- even as that is not the case. When I don't speak you say we are "evading" threads thereby denying other the right to refrain from passing comment. Dude, you are becoming obsessed with individuals here and you need to reign yourself in and get back to responding to what folks write instead of allowing personal prejudice taint your views every damn time.

Bad belle you for what ogbeni, for your exposed hypocrisy of backing of the equally crooked ACN and their thieving leader Tinubu, while and at the same time pointing your finger currently dripping with ACN corrupt heist at others.

Being the loudest critic of Jona is not my problem, you have a right to that. But being the loudest critic with an unusual obsession , yet also occupying the role of an avid staunch defender of the ACN and it's crooked Leader  is terrible  . .

As long as you keep practicing selective and biased criticism, someone here needs to remind you of your shady side which is your undiluted and blatant sycophantic predisposition to EmPeror TiNubu cause .

Imagine if the Lekki saga was of the PDP, you would have bombarded us with your usual long and boring novels, people  just stare and hiss away without reading.

You label others sycophants , but you were not aware you were a very big one. only resident in another party.
Re: GEJ & Sambo To Spend N992.57M On Food Next Year by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 21, 2011
And what do we all do about the situation? NOTHING absolutely NOTHING, we are living like slaves in our fatherland, shame inluding myself
Re: GEJ & Sambo To Spend N992.57M On Food Next Year by Gbawe: 1:49pm On Dec 21, 2011
Funkymallam:

You were one of the few posters i used to respect here on NL until u lost it. U lost it, when u left your objectivity nature, to become a chronic ACN/Tinubu apologist.

Abeg, take your respect and throw it in the bin. Who are you to be the judge of who has "lost ir" or not?

Can u ever make a reasonable argument without bringing in PDP/GEJ into it all the time, even when they were never mentioned in d topic? your obssession for GEJ is so gr8, that no day passes u without throwing pebbles.

My friend, just listen to yourself !!! We get to read, from folks like you, everyday, that others are blind apoplogists. Let me put issues to bed once and for all. This is a political forum. As such , very normal for contributors to hold strong political views and allegiance. You, largerwhenindoubt et al think its cool to spout your Politically correct nonsense about neutrality without understanding that your touted neutrality is of no use to Nigeria at all !!!! You all take the moral high ground denouncing all politicians as thieves. Newsflash: how will Nigeria improve if we all don't understand the notion of playing our part till the beautiful ones are born?

Do you want to now import British or Ghanaian politicians to lead Nigeria? We are too politically apathetic in Nigeria and it is only naive Nigerians who think their so-called neutrality makes them better than supporters of "thieves". Nothing positive at all about sitting on the fence , calling everyone thieves, when your nation badly needs your involvement. !!! Yes I support the ACN and its leaders but not blindly as you claim. The likes of you are just miffed with how some of us have real conviction and passion for certain things. Apathy is what has led our nation to where it is today with how the 'good men' did nothing but criticise from afar while the crooks took control of the arena. If more Nigerians join the political process, we will purify it in the end and get a semblance of the democracy we all crave.

I am not on NL to make friend or impress anyone so you should accept discussing with those who have pitched their tent somewhere or leave them alone. At least that is much better , IMO, than drifting in the wind impotently and never believing in anything enough to want to be an agent of change. Do you think all Political parties in the world just got where they are without previous effort? Even go to a Ghanaian politics website. You will see that they all have opinions and pitch their tent passionately somewhere whether with the NPP, NDC  or others. It is only us Nigerians who know how to be negative about everything and everyone ,while never getting involved,  because it serves our purpose of appearing holier than everyone else.

Mind u, am not a fan of any politician cus they are all thieves, yes u heard me right!

Typical innit !!! They are all thieves. And the non-participation of 'Saint' Funkymallam achieves what ? Who will stop the stealing for you? Why don't you close your eyes and wish all this nasty "thieves" away to be magically replaced with 500 Gani Fawehinmi?

If my first post was wrong about who u r, y ddnt u challenge it? U said am 'badbelle', well thats your opinion, but let me tell u, i dnt need or envy your crumbs u gather under d table of ACN/BRF/BAT. If u can sell your children for such crumbs, i wont and mind u, a day they would hold u responsible.

Why should I challenge anything when all you do ,like a broken record,  is repeat the same thing day in day out about some gathering crumbs from ACN/BRF/BAT table? Some here get their "blind apologist" tag from defending everything GEJ does - good or bad . Show the entire forum now where I do same i.e defend everything BAT/ACN/BRF does whether good and bad.  Show it and lets put this your foolish accusation to bed once and for all so that it will be exposed that some of you don't understand how defending a Political Party you support (very normal worldwide) is not same as being a "blind apologist" for wrong conduct. It is rather "neutral" folks like you letting your nation down.

I just want u to change your ways and stop being sentimental,Ppl are watching u and u r losing your respectable status just as beaf have lost his, he started out like u.
#justanadvice.

No. You should change your ways and understand that there is nothing wrong with defending a poltical party passionately. Study other Nations , to include even our African neighbours, to note that you are the one in the wrong with how you think it is cool to be "neutral". In so far as I don't defend the wrongdoing of the ACN/BRF/BAT , then you are the one who is wrong .
Re: GEJ & Sambo To Spend N992.57M On Food Next Year by superior1: 1:55pm On Dec 21, 2011
Please House, I want to resign my banking Job, do anyone know how i can get Job in Jonathan's Kitchen?, Assistant Raw Material Purchasing Manager go do me.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: GEJ & Sambo To Spend N992.57M On Food Next Year by Gbawe: 2:06pm On Dec 21, 2011
Rad1cal:

Bad belle you for what ogbeni, for your exposed hypocrisy of backing of the equally crooked ACN and their thieving leader Tinubu, while and at the same time pointing your finger currently dripping with ACN corrupt heist at others.

Being the loudest critic of Jona is not my problem, you have a right to that. But being the loudest critic with an unusual obsession , yet also occupying the role of an avid staunch defender of the ACN and it's crooked Leader  is terrible  . .

As long as you keep practicing selective and biased criticism, someone here needs to remind you of your shady side which is your undiluted and blatant sycophantic predisposition to EmPeror TiNubu cause .

Imagine if the Lekki saga was of the PDP, you would have bombarded us with your usual long and boring novels, people  just stare and hiss away without reading.

You label others sycophants , but you were not aware you were a very big one. only resident in another party.

Why don't you carry on sitting on your neutral fence making noise then? People like you are just a waste of time. Do I write for your sort to read? You don't have bad belle yet you are a mind reader to note that "people just stare and hiss away without reading". Man mi you are a class A clown with how your dislike of individuals now lead you to foolishly allude to knowing what is on the mind of other Nairalanders. Utter childish garbage !!! Conclusive proof that some of you just enjoy silly e-bit.ching - that is why you are best ignored.

I don't know why it is so difficult to understand that not everyone wishes to be apolitical like you. Not everyone wants to sit on the fence savaging everything and everyone. The gross misrule of our Nation means we should all pitch our tent somewhere. Holier-than-thou folks like you , craving to be liked, will never understand that. Like I challenged Funkymallam above, why don't you move beyond conjecture and show where "blatant sycophantic predisposition to EmPeror TiNubu" leads me to defend even his wrongdoing?
Re: GEJ & Sambo To Spend N992.57M On Food Next Year by aljharem3: 2:13pm On Dec 21, 2011
Gbawe:

Why don't you carry on sitting on your neutral fence making noise then? People like you are just a waste of time. Do I write for your sort to read? You don't have bad belle yet you are a mind reader to note that "people just stare and hiss away without reading". Man mi you are a class A clown with how your dislike of individuals now lead you to foolishly allude to knowing what is on the mind of other Nairalanders. Utter childish garbage !!! Conclusive proof that some of you just enjoy silly e-bit.ching - that is why you are best ignored.

I don't know why it is so difficult to understand that not everyone wishes to be apolitical like you. Not everyone wants to sit on the fence savaging everything and everyone. The gross misrule of our Nation means we should all pitch our tent somewhere. Holier-than-thou folks like you , craving to be liked, will never understand that. Like I challenged Funkymallam above, why don't you move beyond conjecture and show where "blatant sycophantic predisposition to EmPeror TiNubu" leads me to defend even his wrongdoing?

egbon gbawe, why are you arguing ?

Trust me egbon, this people don't reason, rather I would advice you to wait till 2015 so we can make a correct accession of the government.

Right now, they think u are too pro-ACN to be objective so rather than discuss with them, I would advice you to leave them. I hope you understand.
Re: GEJ & Sambo To Spend N992.57M On Food Next Year by Demdem(m): 2:22pm On Dec 21, 2011
If we are to dig deeper, those that seems to be on the fence where the ones that voted for the retardeen but not pdp. Idiots. U see ur lives now?
Re: GEJ & Sambo To Spend N992.57M On Food Next Year by Gbawe: 2:32pm On Dec 21, 2011
alj_harem:

egbon gbawe, why are you arguing ?

Trust me egbon, this people don't reason, rather I would advice you to wait till 2015 so we can make a correct accession of the government.

Right now, they think u are too pro-ACN to be objective so rather than discuss with them, I would advice you to leave them. I hope you understand.

Thank you o jare. What is so annoying is that they do not understand that they are the ones with the problem with how they don't believe in anything or anyone. Of course I support the ACN because , after everything is considered, I believe the Party to be the best option till the beautiful ones are born. Some people may not like that but they have no right to talk as if supporting a Party passionately is a crime anywhere in the world.

So far as I don't hold brief for wrongdoing, then I see nothing wrong in my conduct. Many Nigerians are simply not exposed enough to know what obtains worldwide and this is a big problem for us. Even in Ghana they will tell you Akuffo-Addo is grossly corrupt, a drug user and drug dealer yet the support for him was so great that the man won the current Primaries for his party at a canter !!! He might even defeat the incumbent Atta-Mills in the upcoming elections!!! This is all because, regardless of what is said, Ghanaians are still pragmatic enough to know that staying out of the political process ,via not making a choice and limiting involvement to pointing a finger at everyone, is not an option !!!!!! ghanaians know that a choice must be made even if only for the sake of the continuous enhancement of their democracy till it is close to perfect. We Nigerians are still too politically immature to understand this important concept. We think sitting on the fence and castigating everyone is cool. Abeg, my brother, if I am too "pro-ACN" so what? Is it the "neutral" Party some of these guys support that will deliver Nigeria?  Is this not a political forum?
Re: GEJ & Sambo To Spend N992.57M On Food Next Year by seanet02: 2:33pm On Dec 21, 2011
Shameful
Re: GEJ & Sambo To Spend N992.57M On Food Next Year by olawalebabs(m): 2:35pm On Dec 21, 2011
seanet02:

Shameful
grin grin grin
Re: GEJ & Sambo To Spend N992.57M On Food Next Year by Funkymallam(m): 2:52pm On Dec 21, 2011
Gbawe:

Abeg, take your respect and throw it in the bin. Who are you to be the judge of who has "lost ir" or not?

My friend, just listen to yourself !!! We get to read, from folks like you, everyday, that others are blind apoplogists. Let me put issues to bed once and for all. This is a political forum. As such , very normal for contributors to hold strong political views and allegiance. You, largerwhenindoubt et al think its cool to spout your Politically correct nonsense about neutrality without understanding that your touted neutrality is of no use to Nigeria at all !!!! You all take the moral high ground denouncing all politicians as thieves. Newsflash: how will Nigeria improve if we all don't understand the notion of playing our part till the beautiful ones are born?

Do you want to now import British or Ghanaian politicians to lead Nigeria? We are too politically apathetic in Nigeria and it is only naive Nigerians who think their so-called neutrality makes them better than supporters of "thieves". Nothing positive at all about sitting on the fence , calling everyone thieves, when your nation badly needs your involvement. !!! Yes I support the ACN and its leaders but not blindly as you claim. The likes of you are just miffed with how some of us have real conviction and passion for certain things. Apathy is what has led our nation to where it is today with how the 'good men' did nothing but criticise from afar while the crooks took control of the arena. If more Nigerians join the political process, we will purify it in the end and get a semblance of the democracy we all crave.

I am not on NL to make friend or impress anyone so you should accept discussing with those who have pitched their tent somewhere or leave them alone. At least that is much better , IMO, than drifting in the wind impotently and never believing in anything enough to want to be an agent of change. Do you think all Political parties in the world just got where they are without previous effort? Even go to a Ghanaian politics website. You will see that they all have opinions and pitch their tent passionately somewhere whether with the NPP, NDC  or others. It is only us Nigerians who know how to be negative about everything and everyone ,while never getting involved,  because it serves our purpose of appearing holier than everyone else.

Typical innit !!! They are all thieves. And the non-participation of 'Saint' Funkymallam achieves what ? Who will stop the stealing for you? Why don't you close your eyes and wish all this nasty "thieves" away to be magically replaced with 500 Gani Fawehinmi?

Why should I challenge anything when all you do ,like a broken record,  is repeat the same thing day in day out about some gathering crumbs from ACN/BRF/BAT table? Some here get their "blind apologist" tag from defending everything GEJ does - good or bad . Show the entire forum now where I do same i.e defend everything BAT/ACN/BRF does whether good and bad.  Show it and lets put this your foolish accusation to bed once and for all so that it will be exposed that some of you don't understand how defending a Political Party you support (very normal worldwide) is not same as being a "blind apologist" for wrong conduct. It is rather "neutral" folks like you letting your nation down.

No. You should change your ways and understand that there is nothing wrong with defending a poltical party passionately. Study other Nations , to include even our African neighbours, to note that you are the one in the wrong with how you think it is cool to be "neutral". In so far as I don't defend the wrongdoing of the ACN/BRF/BAT , then you are the one who is wrong .

Is this all u could come up with? who is sounding more like a broken record here, since all u do all day is bash PDP/GEJ and praise anytin ACN/BRF/BAT?

Weather u like it or not, u v lost it! I sense so much anger and bitterness in your reply. Ppl lyk u that morgage your future with lil crumbs (d language u hate so much, but u used it first on a forumist), will one day want to stand for election, with your selective criticisim and insecerity, i wonder what the masses will get frm your such, cus u might turn out to b d worst dan your mentors.

I sit on d fence? your opinion again, but i condem wen necessary and praise when necessary, not always praying for one to fail and unleash my arsenal of criticism lyk u do.

As Ahj adviced u, u r stuck with this gov till 2015, i v been saying the same thing and only few care to listen. The thing needed now, if u really luv this country is to start searching for who will liberate us then, not jumping all around NL, like a chicken that just lost its head, whenever u hear certain names mentioned.
Re: GEJ & Sambo To Spend N992.57M On Food Next Year by jidewin(m): 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2011
I saw the budget,the expenses to be incured,WASTEFUL SPENDING of the nigerian govt,I bowed shook my head and shed tears.when an average family and woman are yet to be living on N18,000 a month.the fed govt spends hundreds of millions on kitchen utensils,EVERY YEAR aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh, O God!!! Pls save us, from our task masters.do something before the "righteous"becomes an "outlaw".everyone in govt from the president to local govt councillors are all crooks and demonised.
WILL IT BE A SIN IF WE DEMAND FOR IMPEACHMENT OF GEJ
IT IS TRUE,THE ONLY LANGUAGE NIGERIAN GOVT UNDERSTANDS AND ABIDE WITH IS "VIOLENCE".Nigeria needs "INSURGENCY".
Re: GEJ & Sambo To Spend N992.57M On Food Next Year by jidewin(m): 2:57pm On Dec 21, 2011
I saw the budget,the expenses to be incured,WASTEFUL SPENDING of the nigerian govt,I bowed shook my head and shed tears.when an average family and woman are yet to be living on N18,000 a month.the fed govt spends hundreds of millions on kitchen utensils,EVERY YEAR aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh, O God!!! Pls save us, from our task masters.do something before the "righteous"becomes an "outlaw".everyone in govt from the president to local govt councillors are all crooks and demonised.
IT IS TRUE,THE ONLY LANGUAGE NIGERIAN GOVT UNDERSTANDS AND ABIDE WITH IS "VIOLENCE".Nigeria needs "INSURGENCY".
Re: GEJ & Sambo To Spend N992.57M On Food Next Year by olawalebabs(m): 2:59pm On Dec 21, 2011
jidewin:

WILL IT BE A SIN IF WE DEMAND FOR IMPEACHMENT OF GEJ???
is that possible in the first instance?
Re: GEJ & Sambo To Spend N992.57M On Food Next Year by Gbawe: 3:09pm On Dec 21, 2011
Funkymallam:

Is this all u could come up with? who is sounding more like a broken record here, since all u do all day is bash PDP/GEJ and praise anytin ACN/BRF/BAT?

Weather u like it or not, u v lost it! I sense so much anger and bitterness in your reply. Ppl lyk u that morgage your future with lil crumbs (d language u hate so much, but u used it first on a forumist), will one day want to stand for election, with your selective criticisim and insecerity, i wonder what the masses will get frm your such, cus u might turn out to b d worst dat your mentors.

I sit on d fence? your opinion again, but i condem wen necessary and praise when necessary, not always praying for one to fail and unleash my arsenal of criticism lyk u do.

As Ahj adviced u, u r stuck with this gov till 2015, i v been saying the same thing and only few care to listen. The thing needed now, if u really luv this country is to start searching for who will liberate us then, not jumping all around NL, like a chicken that just lost its head, whenever u hear certain names mentioned.

Whoever "will liberate us" will have to pragmatically join a Party with fair clout and spread if he is to get a chance to "liberate" anyone. Pray tell us what Parties those would be? When we keep saying we must persevere with what we have till the beautiful ones are born you and others fail to try and understand what that means. Instead you show a preference for naive and populist talk that is entirely unhelpful in the grand scheme of things. Wole Soyinka and Gani Fawenhmi (RIP)would probably have decent jobs of "liberating us" yet how far did both go in politics?
Re: GEJ & Sambo To Spend N992.57M On Food Next Year by Gbawe: 3:18pm On Dec 21, 2011
jidewin:

The NASS can only make noise. They will never impeach a President who allows "business as usual" to go on unchecked. It is very important to know that no decent Nigerian President will seek a tenure elongation bill ahead of a bill that trims the hideously gross earnings of our Senators and Politicians. No Senator will help you impeach a President who is good for them even if he is very bad for the Nation.
Re: GEJ & Sambo To Spend N992.57M On Food Next Year by Gbawe: 3:25pm On Dec 21, 2011
Demdem:

If we are to dig deeper, those that seems to be on the fence where the ones that voted for the retardeen but not pdp. Idiots. U see your lives now?

Thank you my brother. At least some of us still understand what pragmatic partisan politics is about to the extent we can inspect a Party in totality to make our choices. Nigerians, fond of doing things totally different to how it is done elsewhere, childishly decided to vote for the man and not the Party. Where has that gotten us now?
Re: GEJ & Sambo To Spend N992.57M On Food Next Year by auwal87(m): 3:36pm On Dec 21, 2011
[size=18pt]Buhari will never do this[/size]
Re: GEJ & Sambo To Spend N992.57M On Food Next Year by Funkymallam(m): 3:41pm On Dec 21, 2011
Gbawe:

Whoever "will liberate us" will have to pragmatically join a Party with fair clout and spread if he is to get a chance to "liberate" anyone. Pray tell us what Parties those would be? When we keep saying we must persevere with what we have till the beautiful ones are born you and others fail to try and understand what that means. Instead you show a preference for naive and populist talk that is entirely unhelpful in the grand scheme of things. Wole Soyinka and Gani Fawenhmi (RIP)would probably have decent jobs of "liberating us" yet how far did both go in politics?

That means u dnt knw me enough, i have been saying it, i dnt see ACN being the party, correct me if am wrong. Reasons:
1. ACN is more like a regional party, which have lil or no followership here in the north, then with d bitterness btw Sw n SE, i dnt knw d kind of followership it enjoys there.
2. ACN lacks internal democracy, which will hinder there spread and acceptability nationwide.
3. ACN is more like a one man party, Tinubu, just like APGA and Ojukwu.
And so others.

U have the right to belong to any party of ur choice, but what am saying is, u also criticize dem when they go wrong.

Bros, i am actually a PDP man, but these guys have disappointed me so much, but the truth be told, there is still not a viable opposition in this country, they r regional parties:
1. ACN - SW
2. CPC - North
3. APGA - SE
4. LP - part of SW.
If all these parties can come together as one, to form a viable opposition and present a relatively acceptable and 'sellable' candidate, then we are in business.
Re: GEJ & Sambo To Spend N992.57M On Food Next Year by aljharem3: 3:56pm On Dec 21, 2011
Funkymallam:

That means u dnt knw me enough, i have been saying it, i dnt see ACN being the party, correct me if am wrong. Reasons:
1. ACN is more like a regional party, which have lil or no followership here in the north, then with d bitterness btw Sw n SE, i dnt knw d kind of followership it enjoys there.
2. ACN lacks internal democracy, which will hinder there spread and acceptability nationwide.
And so others.

U have the right to belong to any party of your choice, but what am saying is, u also criticize dem when they go wrong.

Bros, i am actually a PDP man, but these guys have disappointed me so much, but the truth be told, there is still not a viable opposition in this country, they r regional parties:
1. ACN - SW
2. CPC - North
3. APGA - SE
4. LP - part of SW.
If all these parties can come together as one, to form a viable opposition and present a relatively acceptable and 'sellable' candidate, then we are in business.

CPC, ACN AND APGA are not regional parties

APGA would win parts of lagos next election Insha Allah

ACN is popular in the north. Sokoto and Borno to be precise. I know Alhaji Garba is still in ACN sokoto

CPC was about to win parts of the middle belt

Yes ACN looks like tinubu part but APGA is NOT Ojukwu's party

dan uwana , PDP is not a party that has shown any good light at all in Nigeria.

ALLLLLLL THE CROOKS THAT Destroyed NIGERIA ARE STILL IN PDP till today. Ranging from IBB, Atiku, ciroma, Uba, edwin clark, femi, OBJ,you name it

although they are all enemies politically speaking but they are all friends when it comes to stealing for the country.

Lets kick out PDP !!!!! I am also a PDP man but the corruption is toooo much

Yes Fashola and tinubu are stealling for toll gate

BUT AT LEAST THEY HAVE BUILT THE BRIDGE AND THE DEVELOPMENT WOULD NOT LEAVE THE STATE (TOLL GATE CAN ALWAYS BE REMOVED BUT THE BRIDGE WOULD ALWAYS BE THERE FOR AT LEAST 100 YEARS AFTER TINUBU AND FASHOLA)

Please aboki, don't be a pro-corruption party

The Niger-bridge is getting weaker by the day, Is it untill it collase that thousands of easterners die before PDP would get it into their head to build a new one ?

Must people die before the bridge is complete ?

A project that started 2008 around the same time fashola started his own bridge

today fashola is almost done with his which is longer that the niger bridge while PDP and their crooks are still thinking on how to go about it.

Would it not be better to build things and tax and collect toll gate than not building at all and stealing money ?

I rather allow fashola to steal my money but the development is there for me to use than PDP steal my money and there is no visible development.

Ordinary ORE road is still killing people

Lokoja nko ?

I can keep naming. Even refinary in the 10 largest oil exported is a problem. cry
Re: GEJ & Sambo To Spend N992.57M On Food Next Year by Funkymallam(m): 4:13pm On Dec 21, 2011
alj_harem:

CPC, ACN AND APGA are not regional parties

APGA would win parts of lagos next election Insha Allah

ACN is popular in the north. Sokoto and Borno to be precise. I know Alhaji Garba is still in ACN sokoto

CPC was about to win parts of the middle belt

Yes ACN looks like tinubu part but APGA is NOT Ojukwu's party

dan uwana , PDP is not a party that has shown any good light at all in Nigeria.

ALLLLLLL THE CROOKS THAT Destroyed NIGERIA ARE STILL IN PDP till today. Ranging from IBB, Atiku, ciroma, Uba, edwin clark, femi, OBJ,you name it

although they are all enemies politically speaking but they are all friends when it comes to stealing for the country.

Lets kick out PDP !!!!! I am also a PDP man but the corruption is toooo much

Yes Fashola and tinubu are stealling for toll gate

BUT AT LEAST THEY HAVE BUILT THE BRIDGE AND THE DEVELOPMENT WOULD NOT LEAVE THE STATE (TOLL GATE CAN ALWAYS BE REMOVED BUT THE BRIDGE WOULD ALWAYS BE THERE FOR AT LEAST 100 YEARS AFTER TINUBU AND FASHOLA)

Please aboki, don't be a pro-corruption party

The Niger-bridge is getting weaker by the day, Is it untill it collase that thousands of easterners die before PDP would get it into their head to build a new one ?

Must people die before the bridge is complete ?

A project that started 2008 around the same time fashola started his own bridge

today fashola is almost done with his which is longer that the niger bridge while PDP and their crooks are still thinking on how to go about it.

Would it not be better to build things and tax and collect toll gate than not building at all and stealing money ?

I rather allow fashola to steal my money but the development is there for me to use than PDP steal my money and there is no visible development.

Ordinary ORE road is still killing people

Lokoja nko ?

I can keep naming. Even refinary in the 10 largest oil exported is a problem. cry

Ahj. That i am a pdp man lyk u dnt make me a pro-pdp, i also said it b4, am tired of these men, they keep recycling theirselves. Thats wot i also demand from other parties member, be it ACN or APGA, when they do well, praise them, when they gi wrong criticize them. Fashola is one of the best gov'nors in Nigeria today, if not the best. Another good ones are Akpabio, Okorocha and Chime, even Obi is not doing badly same with kwankwaso.
I am eagerly waiting for 2015, i bliv that the masses will not b decieved again. How will u see a ticket of Fashola/Okorocha thats ACN/APGA? Lets see
Re: GEJ & Sambo To Spend N992.57M On Food Next Year by aljharem3: 4:18pm On Dec 21, 2011
Funkymallam:

Ahj. That i am a pdp man lyk u dnt make me a pro-pdp, i also said it b4, am tired of these men, they keep recycling theirselves. Thats wot i also demand from other parties member, be it ACN or APGA, when they do well, praise them, when they gi wrong criticize them. Fashola is one of the best gov'nors in Nigeria today, if not the best. Another good ones are Akpabio, Okorocha and Chime, even Obi is not doing badly same with kwankwaso.
I am eagerly waiting for 2015, i bliv that the masses will not b decieved again. How will u see a ticket of Fashola/Okorocha thats ACN/APGA? Lets see

thank you. na gode dan uwana, sorry I got the impression that you were taking sides with PDP but thanks for the explanation. Whether roachas o or sanusi or fashola even Buhari again. All I just want to PDP kicked out of the political system.

They have destoryed the country for too long. I would like to smell REAL fresh air (fresh ideas) not the same old promises and failure.

Yes ACN is not way better than PDP but at least they are getting the job done. I like ROachas as well, he is very promising, I am keeping an eye on him as well. smiley
Re: GEJ & Sambo To Spend N992.57M On Food Next Year by Rad1cal: 4:29pm On Dec 21, 2011
Gbawe:

If sitting on the fence makes me impartial, choosing to critisize when needed and to also acknowledge good when seen, then being apolitical as you adduced is much better than being a double forked tongue individual.

What do you gain by[b] your constant 24/7 whine with long boring novels, no one cares to read[/b],

Your own idea of pitching your tent somewhere is to fervently defend a rouge party to counter another rouge party. don't you sound silly with such utter nonsense.

In your twisted brain, belonging to a particular faction/party would solve Nigeria problems even when the divide are of the same content.

In your twisted brain, defending each of the deficient [/b]party even to the level of pointing your leprous fingers soiled with party filth at others with similar methodology, is solving Nigeria problem. Wetin we no go hear

[b]Gbawe, you are an hypocrite, wear it like a man and stop whining and seeking for flimsy excuses to justify it, by labeling people apolitical .
Re: GEJ & Sambo To Spend N992.57M On Food Next Year by Gbawe: 4:58pm On Dec 21, 2011
Funkymallam:

U have the right to belong to any party of your choice, but what am saying is, u also criticize dem when they go wrong.

Bros, i am actually a PDP man, but these guys have disappointed me so much, but the truth be told, there is still not a viable  opposition in this country, they r regional parties:
1. ACN - SW
2. CPC - North
3. APGA - SE
4. LP - part of SW.

Ok, you raise some issues worth adressing and it is always good to be polite in getting your point across. When you start attacking others wrongly and saying they have lost it, then we won't get anywhere.

And so others.

(1) ACN is not a regional Party. Its founding members came from all corners of Nigeria. The success of the Party in the SW is due to the fact that it was only Tinubu that endured with the brand name and believed in developing it as a veritable platform to achieve Political success.

(2) ACN lacks internal democracy in relation to which party? I will not say everything is perfect but you must understand that there is nothing wrong, from a political viewpoint, as regards how candidate emerge in the internal processes of the ACN. Not every party has to adopt the PDP's way of doing things that makes a mockery of the much touted "internal democracy". Is the PDP not the same Party where OGD and OBJ hosetd seperate Primaries for the same positions of the same Party with each declaring that their candidates "won"? What kind of "internal democracy" is that? We have to consider that size, candiddate afinity and general Party cohesion may throw up alternative processes we must be happy with so long as the candidates themselves , by and large, go along with the processes that churn out an eventual winner.

(3) ACN is not a one man Party. In fact, I think it is the fear that many ACN politicians will perform satisfactorily that is gripping the PDP to the extent we see them lying non-stop. What is not good is for any of to pander to ignorance. Most of the current crop of ACN Governors are proven achievers and with time I believe they will prove that they can deliver. Tinubu enjoys the status he does because he virtually got the Party to where it is singlehandely but the ACN cannot be about Tinubu alone. Naturally many in the Party will respect him but they too , as strong-willed men, will eventually contribute to the identity of the Party.

The ACN is not in power so criticism can only be of the wrongdoing I see at Party and State level. I have said that the ACN, at Party level, still has a long way to go but so does every Nigerian Party. We really should start working with what we have instead of taking flights of fantasy that makes us ignore reality and renders us ultimately useless in the political process of Nigeria. What Party is better than the ACN as per calibre of candidates attracted to the Party? Surely  the destinations of the most progressive Nigerians is worthy of development? Not so? As far as State leadership is concerned, and even if mistakes are made, I am yet to see a terrible ACN Governor given the time many have spent in office. All in all, we don't have to agree but I see a lot that is comparatively good about the ACN to the extent I believe in supporting the Party with an eye on development.  

Bros, i am actually a PDP man, but these guys have disappointed me so much, but the truth be told, there is still not a viable  opposition in this country, they r regional parties:
1. ACN - SW
2. CPC - North
3. APGA - SE
4. LP - part of SW.

We cannot make everything about the defeat of the PDP to the extent we fail to see the big picture. An alliance of all parties to dethrone the PDP comes with its own headache because everyone will make unfeasible demands leading to a GNU (Government of National unity) face-off where those with very different political ideologies have to try and work together to move Nigeria forward. It will be cumbersome and unwieldy in reality. It is Influential Parties with workable common ground that should merge to defeat the PDP. Mimiko (LP) has virtually turned his Party into the SW arm of the PDP so he is unlikely to be interested. APGA will likely support GEJ in 2015 as I am fairly sure Mr. President will contest again. It is the CPC and ACN that should work out a broad alliance ASAP and then begin mobilisation well ahead of time to gain grassroot backing.
Re: GEJ & Sambo To Spend N992.57M On Food Next Year by Gbawe: 5:07pm On Dec 21, 2011
Rad1cal:

If sitting on the fence makes me impartial, choosing to critisize when needed and to also acknowledge good when seen, then being apolitical as you adduced is much better than being a double forked tongue individual.

What do you gain by[b] your constant 24/7 whine with long boring novels, no one cares to read[/b],

Your own idea of pitching your tent somewhere is to fervently defend a rouge party to counter another rouge party. don't you sound silly with such utter nonsense.

In your twisted brain, belonging to a particular faction/party would solve Nigeria problems even when the divide are of the same content.

In your twisted brain, defending each of the deficient [/b]party even to the level of pointing your leprous fingers soiled with party filth at others with similar methodology, is solving Nigeria problem. Wetin we no go hear

[b]Gbawe, you are an hypocrite, wear it like a man and stop whining and seeking for flimsy excuses to justify it, by labeling people apolitical .

Some of you have no shame and you simply don't know how to act as proper men. If you confess to "hissing and not reading" what I post, why are you responding to everything I am writing? Are you not exposing yourself as an emotional liar? Why not leave my post to others happy to read and respond to it?
Re: GEJ & Sambo To Spend N992.57M On Food Next Year by Rad1cal: 5:23pm On Dec 21, 2011
Gbawe:

Some of you have no shame and you simply don't know how to act as proper men. If you confess to "hissing and not reading" what I post, why are you responding to everything I am writing? Are you not exposing yourself as an emotional liar? Why not leave my post to others happy to read and respond to it?

Shame for classifying you for what your truly are despite the long boring partisan craps you deliver to fools alike

being an emotional liar [/b]for seeing the deceit seeded deep within you. You must be one big joke

btw, you did well by keeping it short and going straight to the point, [b]without littering it with the usual unnecessary long boring nonsense you often post
Re: GEJ & Sambo To Spend N992.57M On Food Next Year by Kobojunkie: 5:29pm On Dec 21, 2011
jidewin:

God save us? How? He gave us opportunity to be done with this but we stepped forward and handed the country back into the hands of the same crop of crooks both at the National, State and Local Levels . . . . so if we got our WILL done, what is God to do ?? grin grin

Sure, we could impeach him but are you sure we even want to? I get the sense that we now enjoy crying out in despair when reality re-hits. I say re-hits because we have had this happen at least 2 times before now, and we need nothing to stop it, even when we had the power to. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: GEJ & Sambo To Spend N992.57M On Food Next Year by Gbawe: 5:31pm On Dec 21, 2011
Rad1cal:

Shame for classifying you for what your truly are despite the long boring partisan craps you deliver to fools alike

being an emotional liar [/b]for seeing the deceit seeded deep within you. You must be one big joke

btw, you did well by keeping it short by going straight to the point, [b]without littering it with the usual unnecessary long boring nonsense you often post

This is what it boils down to for you e-b.i.tches is it not? I.e the chance to work off frustration through worthless e-fights like fish wives? Why don't you run along and find others to engage in your boring senselessness?
Re: GEJ & Sambo To Spend N992.57M On Food Next Year by Gbawe: 5:35pm On Dec 21, 2011
Kobojunkie:

God save us? How? He gave us opportunity to be done with this but we stepped forward and handed the country back into the hands of the same crop of crooks both at the National, State and Local Levels . . . . so if we got our WILL done, what is God to do ?? grin grin

Sure, we could impeach him but are you sure we even want to? I get the sense that we now enjoy crying out in despair when reality re-hits. I say re-hits because we have had this happen at least 2 times before now, and we need nothing to stop it, even when we had the power to. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg, who will impeach a President the 'establishment' dey 'gbadun' truly well ? David Mark will never hear of it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Give Ijaws Their Own LGA In Edo - Ijaws To Edo Government / Chidi Odinkalu & Ayisha Osori: “Too Good To Die: Third Term & The Myth Of The / Obasanjo Took Nigeria Out Of Debt But We Are Back In Debt - Aroms Aigbehi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 191
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.