Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? (41491 Views)

Why Do The Ladies Naturally Love Tall Men / Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys / Why Do Short Girls Demand Tall Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? by dayokanu(m): 1:22am On Dec 25, 2011
ekt_bear:

Heh

DK you are like 6'6 right? So you snag all the 5'11-6'0 girls that I prefer  grin

Oh well, at least the 5'6-5'9 chicks like me

I'm like 6ft 51/2 thus the 6ft girls are all within my catchment
Re: Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? by Sagamite(m): 1:36am On Dec 25, 2011
nanidee:

This is soooo terrible.

Well. . . Your mentality shows the kind of family you represent. *smh*

As Nelly said: He's right you know! Heee's right!
Re: Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? by nanidee(f): 1:40am On Dec 25, 2011
Did u really say he's right or u're just taking the piss?
Re: Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? by ektbear: 1:50am On Dec 25, 2011
The rich (like DK) get richer (snagging tall girls) and the poor (6'1 me) get poorer  lipsrsealed

Maybe 10 generations from now my descendants will be 5'3 in height grin

By force, by force I will marry a tall girl (5'10+)
Re: Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? by Ranoscky(m): 2:27am On Dec 25, 2011
Rano swaggs in swaggerliciously! Takes a look at topic. Height discusion! Looks around. All he could see was short girls and few average heights. Takes a look afar. Sights a tall girl, by the name [guess for urself]. Winks at her, and she smiles in return. Waves Hi to moremi and freecocoa. Gives mobinga a hand shake [big ups to u man]. Takes a walk around. Different eyes starin at me. Says 'Hi' to everyone, and they replied 'Hi' in return [with some ladies admiring my swagg]. Got close to the exit door. Looks left, right, and center. And screams "Happy Christmas To You All!" And leaves the thread swaggerliciously!
Re: Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? by Nobody: 5:07am On Dec 25, 2011
^^^^^
Re: Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? by Nobody: 5:12am On Dec 25, 2011
i think they PREFER, does not mean they hate short guys.

But one thing i know is if you are funny as hell, you'll get any girl to pull her pantz down 4 u.
being funny combines 2 attractive attributes: intelligence and sense of humor.
Re: Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? by sniperwolf(m): 7:10am On Dec 25, 2011
The % of women that love tall guys to that those that do not love is 70% to 30%. More women love tall guys
Re: Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? by sniperwolf(m): 7:11am On Dec 25, 2011
The % of women that love tall guys to that those that do not love is 70% to 30%. More women love tall guys
Re: Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? by Sagamite(m): 7:36am On Dec 25, 2011
nanidee:

Did u really say he's right or u're just taking the piss?

I said he is right.

Most women love bad boys and danger. They will usually go for that until they get hurt and damaged.

If you know how many times I have seen the finest girl always going for the arsewipe that makes it obvious he is an arsewipe, you will faint. All he just needs to do is to be classy and confident. He makes it obvious he sleeps around and they still want to woo him and be the one to tame him.

Undoubtedly, girls are attracted to bad boys.
Re: Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? by jascon1(m): 8:09am On Dec 25, 2011
women love money n tat sums it up. place a short man on top his wallet and he is mr. perfect.
generally, an average guy of 6f and nice curve is a desire to most women. though, height aint the only reason why women fall in love.
Re: Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 25, 2011
What is so special abt being tall? Why do u guys make it look like it is only tall guys dat deserve true love?so If a girl love a short guy it is because he has money? U guys r very retard to think like dat! I hav seen where a relatively poorer short guy took d girl friend of a tall guy! D tall guy is rich and d short guy was just average, and d girl left d tall guy for d short guy! D girl was taller dan d short guy and she loves her more!!! Money or no money smart girls don't over prioties height because there r far more impotant tins in relationship than d wedding picture!
Re: Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 25, 2011
What is so special abt being tall? Why do u guys make it look like it is only tall guys dat deserve true love?so  If a girl love a short guy it is because he has money? U guys r very slowpoke to think like dat! I hav seen where a relatively poorer short guy took d girl friend of a tall guy! D tall guy is rich and d short guy was just average, and d girl left d tall guy for d short guy! D girl was taller dan d short guy and she loves him more!!! Money or no money smart girls don't over prioties height because there r far more impotant tins in relationship than d wedding picture!
Re: Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 25, 2011
atbu1983:

What is so special abt being tall? Why do u guys make it look like it is only tall guys dat deserve true love?so  If a girl love a short guy it is because he has money? U guys r very slowpoke to think like dat! I hav seen where a relatively poorer short guy took d girl friend of a tall guy! D tall guy is rich and d short guy was just average, and d girl left d tall guy for d short guy! D girl was taller dan d short guy and she loves him more!!! Money or no money smart girls don't over prioties height because there r far more impotant tins in relationship than d wedding picture!
are u short?
Re: Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? by DereI(f): 3:22pm On Dec 25, 2011
Ah, as for me, i like tall guys,
Tall, dark, a bit muscular guy.

hmmmmmm, tongue
Re: Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? by joe4christ(m): 4:35pm On Dec 25, 2011
[size=45pt]I can catigorically tell you that 65% of ladies would go for an average height dude of 5.10ft who is very cute and importantly muscular to a 6footer who is dark & cute.
If you think i'm overrating, then ask your girlfriend.
[/size]
Re: Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? by adaphik(f): 6:31pm On Dec 25, 2011
atbu1983:

Thank you,
Re: Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? by stpat1(m): 6:59pm On Dec 25, 2011
I wont lie to you, I'm tall and I've notice over d years tht chicks fell more comfortable with me than shorter guys. Though u sure must av other stuffs to go with it o. But if a tall and short guy is put at par on other qualities 90% of chicks will go for the tall guy. No hard feelins
Re: Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? by stpat1(m): 7:08pm On Dec 25, 2011
yes i agree with u, some wise chicks can abandon a taller guy and go for shorter guy cos I've noticed that some tall guys dont really treat chicks too well cos they av others waitin to fill in d vaccum. So wiser chicks go for a shorter guy who will consider himself lucky to av her and treat her better
Re: Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? by KenJADE(m): 8:18pm On Dec 25, 2011
words of compensation. cheesy grin
Re: Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? by moremi2008(m): 11:48pm On Dec 25, 2011
At the end of the day, evolution does a pretty good job of weeding out the idiots. A girl that's foolish enough to marry a guy only because of his height deserves whatever she gets. Most girls are smarter than that. Height is probably #3 or #4 on the list (as long as he isn't a midget). Who wants to marry a tall monster that'll beat her to death? LOL
Re: Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? by Nobody: 1:17am On Dec 26, 2011
moremi2008:

At the end of the day, evolution does a pretty good job of weeding out the idiots. A girl that's foolish enough to marry a guy only because of his height deserves whatever she gets. Most girls are smarter than that. Height is probably #3 or #4 on the list (as long as he isn't a midget). Who wants to marry a tall monster that'll beat her to death? LOL
So, midgets do not deserve spouses? And who says a tall guy will necessarily beat his spouse to death? Where do [i]i[/i]diots like you spring forth from?
Re: Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? by moremi2008(m): 2:34am On Dec 26, 2011
omo_to_dun:

So, midgets do not deserve spouses? And who says a tall guy will necessarily beat his spouse to death? Where do [i]i[/i]diots like you spring forth from?

And from where did you draw these conclusions? This is why impoverished minds and bodies shouldn't be allowed access to the internet. Drawing random conclusions and going off with misdirected insults.
Re: Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? by Ranoscky(m): 5:45am On Dec 26, 2011
Rano gets back to NL. Parks his RRS [range rover sport] at the outside door of the thread, abouto walk in. Heard a footstep and turn around to see who that was. Lo and behold, he saw a very fine, pretty and average heighted girl comin [also abouto enter the thread]. As she was abouto walk past me, I said "Hi" and she replied "Hi" in return, while blushin. She was abouto make a step forward, and I said to her again: "Erm, can I talk to u for a munite?" she stopped and replied: "ok, go ahead!" Quickly, without time wastin [omo, man gasto be sharp for dis one o! No dullin.] I said to her: I was just comin out of the thread now, it's soo borin in there."  And she replied: "Oh, really?" I nod my head and replied: "ya!" And she was like: "Oh Gawd! Have been at home all day. It's so borin, so I decided to come and meet my bf here in NL, to while away my boredness." So, where do u intend to go now? I asked. And she replied: "I dont know o! I just cant tel. I think I'll go back home and have a rest." I decided to use this golden opportunity to xpress maself, so I asked: "What if u come with me, so we can both go to a cool spot and chill-out with a bottle Baileys together? And after that, we go to ma hauz for a pool or jacuzi shower, and have a rest. What do u think?" She thought for awhile, and replied: "Hmm.,.,. Would have loved to, but the sun is too hot. It's not good for my skin." And I replied: "Thaz ma car over there. We dont need to walk!" And she replied in surprise: "Ohh, really??.? Thaz great! Lets go then [EXCITEDLY!!!]" Ah. Omo, runs don dey mature O! Immediately, we hopped into d car and zoomed off! Along way, I thought to maself that som1 is abouto lose his gf to me, and I dont know who that is, so I decided to make it known to all d guys in this thread that, if u are expectin ur gf and she's stil not here yet, pls call her on phone now and ask her to come back, or else, if she gets to my crib, then am sorry to say that she wont be comin back to u ANYMORE!!!
Re: Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? by lagcity(m): 6:18am On Dec 26, 2011
^^^^
abeg forget all that story. did u get some pum pum or not? that's the koko.
Re: Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? by Ranoscky(m): 6:39am On Dec 26, 2011
Rano walks in delightedly, singin - I just had seeexx. It's the best that I ever haaad. Another NL guy's chick just allowed me put ma prick inside of her!
Re: Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? by Dunddy(m): 9:48am On Dec 26, 2011
hmmmm so sad.

i guess someone of my stature (5.5" and slim) may as well forget about having a lady.
but come to think of it, i have never at one time dated and girl of my height or shorter. they have always been much taller (min of 5.6").

truth is, height is just a minute factor of what turns a girl on (IMO as ive seen). a lotta other things come into play.
height takes just about 5-10% of total outlook. the rest is composed of facial beauty, body build, charisma/ attitude, dressing, confidence/composure, intelligence, humour, romance, ambitions, temperament e.t.c.

having a good height is good but not necessarily a sole source of attraction.
Re: Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? by donifez(m): 11:42am On Dec 26, 2011
Am average height nd i think am good enough to woo any lady,character matters.
Re: Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? by covs76(m): 12:25pm On Dec 26, 2011
I think it is possible!
Re: Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? by adaphik(f): 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2011
stpat1:

yes i agree with u, some wise chicks can abandon a taller guy and go for shorter guy cos I've noticed that some tall guys dont really treat chicks too well cos they av others waitin to fill in d vaccum. So wiser chicks go for a shorter guy who will consider himself lucky to av her and treat her better
. Lol, not wrong at all

KenJADE:

words of compensation. cheesy grin
hahhahahaha, you can say that again
Re: Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? by NegroNtns(m): 7:41pm On Dec 26, 2011

Moremi, ah, thank you o! I dont know why people are obsessed with height? GOD created us all in diversity. Its a good thing your friend recognised that height is not everything and im glad she is happily married.

Girls beware, most of the guys here talking about their 6' are short- they are either at average height or below. A 5'7 gets on internet and become 6'7. . wth!

Moremi, o se o jare!
Re: Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? by Sagamite(m): 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

Girls beware, most of the guys here talking about their 6' are short- they are either at average height or below. A 5'7 gets on internet and become 6'7. . wth!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am yet to see a woman below 5'8 that has told me their height correctly in real life. grin

Guys are worse on the net. grin I remember one on NL say he is 6'1 and well the thread was ongoing, he said he is 181cm. I come tell say "Shoo, bros, 181cm is 5'11 na". grin To me, im no know im height and just pick height from thin air, or im get just they lie. I am sure he is not up to that 5'11.

Dunddy:

hmmmm so sad.

i guess someone of my stature (5.5" and slim) may as well forget about having a lady.
but come to think of it, i have never at one time dated and girl of my height or shorter. they have always been much taller (min of 5.6"wink.

truth is, height is just a minute factor of what turns a girl on (IMO as ive seen). a lotta other things come into play.
height takes just about 5-10% of total outlook. the rest is composed of facial beauty, body build, charisma/ attitude, dressing, confidence/composure, intelligence, humour, romance, ambitions, temperament e.t.c.

having a good height is good but not necessarily a sole source of attraction.

I need to see your game with Orikinla's woman. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex / Reno Omokri On Stingy Women Association: 'Open A Business, Not Your Legs' / My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.