Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Please I Need Serious Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Serious Help (1506 Views)

I Need Serious Help, She's Naqed On My Bed Right Now!!! / 6 Years Of Relationship And Want Out, Please Need Serious Help! / Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Serious Help by Lobi(f): 6:37am On Dec 23, 2011
i have being with this guy for almost Three years now,i am so addicted to him that i am finding it so hard to let go.all my friends have begged me to break up with him that they don't know what i am doing with him.recently he broke up with me,cos he hooked up with his ex and i am still finding it so hard to let go.my friends and family are tired of hearing my story and i am tired of it myself cos i really want to move on and not let the guy take advantage of me cos of this, the day he broke up with me i was virtually telling him not to go and kept on saying in my mind dat he shouldnt accept me back
Re: Please I Need Serious Help by Ranoscky(m): 6:58am On Dec 23, 2011
So what do u want us to do for u now?
Re: Please I Need Serious Help by 195(f): 7:08am On Dec 23, 2011
lobi shooting football stars club of ibadan - are u sure ure OK
Re: Please I Need Serious Help by Lobi(f): 7:14am On Dec 23, 2011
if i was feeling ok,i wouldnt b asking for help,
Re: Please I Need Serious Help by 195(f): 7:31am On Dec 23, 2011
^OK - i need you to drink some water
Calm down OK - 190 is here to help you
let me know when you drink some water OK?

*turns and winks @ nairalanders*
Re: Please I Need Serious Help by Lobi(f): 7:40am On Dec 23, 2011
funny,i usually easily lose interest in relationship,so this last one i tried to put in effort and now i cant let go,each time i speak to my ex its ack to square one and somehow i cant stay without talking to him
Re: Please I Need Serious Help by Goldieluks: 7:48am On Dec 23, 2011
Easier said than done Yes,but the earlier you get a life the better for you. He moved on with his ex while your here lamenting. Your family is tired of listening to ur story but still you keep holding on to an already dead relationship. Wake up and move on ,or spend your days thinking about a guy who's not worth the stress right from the on set.
Re: Please I Need Serious Help by 195(f): 7:50am On Dec 23, 2011
Lobi why dont you just let go there are tons of great guys around like 190 wink
Re: Please I Need Serious Help by Lobi(f): 7:58am On Dec 23, 2011
thanks,guess i would just have to take it one day at a time
Re: Please I Need Serious Help by Idowuogbo(f): 8:31am On Dec 23, 2011
Lobi u have clearly identified ur problem and you no exactly how its affectin you , family and friends have given you all d solid advice you may need , so coming to nl to hear d same tin in a different context shows u proven a Deaf Ear.I am assuming you a grown lady/woman,stop giving excuses MOVE ON!!he has and u need 2 as well.Tell ur sef u can move on ok cus if you keep negativity in mind ,you miss everything coming your way.B Brave good luck
Re: Please I Need Serious Help by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 23, 2011
undecided
Re: Please I Need Serious Help by 195(f): 8:48am On Dec 23, 2011
Lobi:

Just incase u need a real man 190's here
nairalanders can vouch for me
Im a real manĀ  wink wink
Re: Please I Need Serious Help by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 23, 2011
190_@:

Just incase u need a real man 190's here
nairalanders can vouge for me
Im a real man wink wink

[size=30pt]its VOUCH u dimwit[/size]
Re: Please I Need Serious Help by 195(f): 10:06am On Dec 23, 2011
^Yes sir cheesy
Re: Please I Need Serious Help by Flashaldrin(m): 10:35am On Dec 23, 2011
well there was once this girl i unfortunately met, somehow somehow she unfortunately got it into her head that we were some sort of lovers or something angry
maybe it was cos i was being nice to her ( I'm always too nice to girls - my one weakness) she got it so twisted in her mind that she saw me as her soul-mate and the other usual nonsenses.
then, she always called me by the hour. she got so pathetic that i stopped picking her calls, totally turned off my Mr. nice guy attitude and deleted her from all social networks available. she then resorted to threats and the mere thoughts of her disgusted me.

op, if you are reading this, i want to you to know this might be how the guy sees you, yes pathetic, disgusting
it was so bad he had to hook up with his ex??!!
now i hope this jolts you back to your senses and you realize the dude is just not into you and never will
somewhere out there is someone that deserves you, the sooner you get over it, the better undecided
Re: Please I Need Serious Help by Flashaldrin(m): 10:36am On Dec 23, 2011
OK_2_NV:

[size=30pt]its VOUCH u dimwit[/size]
and you've got no sense of humor whatsoever, cretin!! angry
Re: Please I Need Serious Help by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 23, 2011
Flashaldrin:

well there was once this girl i unfortunately met, somehow somehow she unfortunately got it into her head that we were some sort of lovers or something angry
maybe it was cos i was being nice to her ( I'm always too nice to girls - my one weakness) she got it so twisted in her mind that she saw me as her soul-mate and the other usual nonsenses.
then, she always called me by the hour. she got so pathetic that i stopped picking her calls, totally turned off my Mr. nice guy attitude and deleted her from all social networks available. she then resorted to threats and the mere thoughts of her disgusted me.

op, if you are reading this, i want to you to know this might be how the guy sees you, yes pathetic, disgusting
now i hope this jolts you back to your senses and you realize the dude is just not into you and never will
somewhere out there is someone that deserves you, the sooner you get over it, the better undecided

why did you skip the part that she actually was your ugly sister?

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Serious Help by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 23, 2011
Flashaldrin:

and you've got no sense of humor whatsoever, cretin!! angry

and you have no sense at all to begin with!
Re: Please I Need Serious Help by Idowuogbo(f): 10:53am On Dec 23, 2011
^lmao sum1 is angry ooo , don't bite us oo hehehe chillllll
Re: Please I Need Serious Help by 195(f): 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2011
Flashdarin leave am - Its easy to know those wen broke from those of us wen nor broke

so free am grin grin
Re: Please I Need Serious Help by Ranoscky(m): 1:53pm On Dec 23, 2011
bandiejay:

undecided
I dey tel u!

Lobi:

Nooo. No take am, stil dey dier dey wait already dead and gone r/ship with som1 that has moved on SINCE!!
Re: Please I Need Serious Help by 25omega(m): 2:20pm On Dec 23, 2011
[size=18pt]A wise woman on this site (IICE if im not mistaken) said connect your emotions to your rational.[/size]

if you can make sense of those sage words you will feel better in no time
Re: Please I Need Serious Help by Kx: 2:24pm On Dec 23, 2011
Let go of him.
what exactly are u hanging on to, so to speak?
Re: Please I Need Serious Help by Ranoscky(m): 7:35am On Dec 24, 2011
^ Help me ask am o!
Re: Please I Need Serious Help by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 24, 2011
Op, whot really has this guy of yours done to get resentments from friends and families?
Secondly,you dated this guy for three years and he later abandoned you for his ex,dont you think both of you are playing mind game?
Lastly,whot is making you want this guy desperately even after the break.
My comment:This guy of yours is a great guy and he loves you. Probabely,you are the bossy type and tries to castigate him before parents and friends of wrongdoing each time you messed up to appear as the saint. The reality that he is gone makes you cries before the same people you slander him cos only you knows the truth. Convincing them now is an uphill task for you that the guy is good. Lick your wound and change ur behaviour.
Lastly,check my signature bottom:i do not follow d crowd but my conscience. Imbibe it,it will do u good. For the fact that you brought your case here wont make me judge in ur favor. Merry xmas
Re: Please I Need Serious Help by freecocoa(f): 8:22am On Dec 24, 2011
Nuff said here.
Re: Please I Need Serious Help by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 24, 2011
Flashaldrin:

she's talking about a relationship of three years. Yours hardly compare! undecided. . .and was certainly not a relationship!
Re: Please I Need Serious Help by Youngpo413: 6:06am On Oct 05, 2014
Lobi:
funny,i usually easily lose interest in relationship,so this last one i tried to put in effort and now i cant let go,each time i speak to my ex its ack to square one and somehow i cant stay without talking to him

In other words you always do the DUMPING(s) abi?
Now karma don catch up with you,so deal with it.
MUMU.
Re: Please I Need Serious Help by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 05, 2014
his ex after three year,that means you are dull

shocked sad

(1) (Reply)

Giving A Girl 200 Hundred On W Date For Tp Is It Wrong? / My Brother S Wife Has Been Entising Me / Ladies Of Our Time!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.