Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,262 members, 7,839,326 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! (24932 Views)

In Kumala, Army Kills Boko Haram Members & Recover Weapons (photos) / Pictures Of A Doctor Who Died In The Damaturu Attack / Nairalander Breakdown Of Today's Damaturu Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by Beaf: 7:48pm On Dec 23, 2011
Akwasi:

This is barbarism. These terrorists forced the army to play to their tune. The law should be tried in Nigeria for once. How will you know if there was an innocent person who happened to be at the wrong place?

Anybody with the smallest iota of commonsense knows not to hang out with terrorists. When Osama Bin Laden was killed, kids were shot too.
Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by 27naira(m): 8:01pm On Dec 23, 2011
amaham:

@samcc: we don't need terrorists to revolute 4 us

shocked

Bros easy naauuuhh>>> grin
Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 23, 2011
*Wilywily:

God will never help those Soldiers , May Allah help Boko Haram.
Majority of  soldiers killing innocent Boko Harams are from Yoruba tribe, after this operation Boko Haram is going to revenge by bombing anywhere in Yorubaland

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by coogar: 8:08pm On Dec 23, 2011
*Wilywily:

Majority of  soldiers killing innocent Boko Harams are from Yoruba tribe, after this operation Boko Haram is going to revenge by bombing anywhere in Yorubaland

what a simpleton!
Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by manny4life(m): 8:12pm On Dec 23, 2011
*Wilywily:

Apparently, your prayer did not go anywhere. Here's my own prayer

God, in your infinite mercy and grace, please help these soldiers as they fish out AND destroy this terror group called Boko Haram. Lead them towards the path of Boko Haram so they will bring them down, as well as protect and guide them through our prayers so that Boko Haram's bomb and bullets will NOT come near them.  AMEN!

If Boko Haram venture into Yoruba land or even the Southern part, I'll leave that to the Yoruba folks to tell you what they will do to you. On the final note, be warned "Boko apologist".

@ topic, good development. Let's hope that innocent civilians are not caught in the cross fire
Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by logica(m): 8:17pm On Dec 23, 2011
*Wilywily:

Dey come. We dey wait you. I think I will like to try monkey suya.
Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by Wilywily11: 8:28pm On Dec 23, 2011
manny4life:

If Boko Haram venture into Yoruba land or even the Southern part, I'll leave the Yoruba to tell you what they will do to you.
The information reaching us from Damaturu is that Soldiers that are killing innocent civilians and some members of Boko Haram are mainly of Yoruba tribe.
Why are Yoruba Soldiers killing innocent Boko Harams in faraway Damaturu, is Damaturu now a Yorubaland or what?.
Yoruba Soldiers should stop killing innocent people, Boko Haram did no wrong to Yorubas
Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2011
Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by Beaf: 8:35pm On Dec 23, 2011
greateros:

Oh ma Gad!!!

Nigeria making the same mistake over and over and over and over again!!!

boko haram introduced suicide bombing because yusuf[their leader] was extra-judiciously killed by our security agents! Now Nigerian army feels the best way to fight boko is by outright extermination of anything that moves in the suspected vicinity of the terrorists!

Can somebody pls tell the federal government and its agent that you don't fight terror with brute force! Terrorism is fought with infiltration and intelligence for heavens sakes!

This guys are all very ready to die! you just played into their hands!

Ihejirika, we shall see if you have made the best move! i pity you on the kind of repercussion your action will pull down! What you did can only be overlooked in Niger delta and in the east where you guys kill us with impunity! The north will not take it mark my word!

Nairalanders that are rejoicing over this act [inimical to genocide] should wait for the bokoharm return march! We all know what they can do!

For the bolded, are you a member of boko haram. I have never heard so much crap and bullshiit; If any phucker thinks they can bomb the country at will, then let them learn that the country has an army that mows down murdering bastar'ds.
Swallow that crap about the "North" not taking it. Not everyone is a boko haram supporter or an ethnic bigot.
Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by coogar: 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2011
greateros:

Oh ma Gad!!!

boko haram introduced suicide bombing because yusuf[their leader]  was extra-judiciously killed by our security agents! Now Nigerian army feels the best way to fight boko is by outright extermination of anything that moves in the suspected vicinity of the terrorists!

Can somebody pls tell the federal government and its agent that you don't fight terror with brute force! Terrorism is fought with infiltration and intelligence for heavens sakes!

Ihejirika, we shall see if you have made the best move! i pity you on the kind of repercussion your action will pull down! What you did can only be overlooked in Niger delta and in the east where you guys kill us with impunity! The north will not take it mark my word!

Nairalanders that are rejoicing over this act [inimical to genocide] should wait for the bokoharm return march! We all know what they can do!

permit me to call you a douche-bag!
terrorism is actually fought with brute force and extermination of anything that moves. ever wondered why it took american soldiers years to rid afghanistan off their terrorists? it's because they were too caring about what happens to innocent souls. give ecomog that kind of opportunity and i'll tell you the mission would have ended several years ago.

there's no innocent soul in terrorism. everyone is guilty!
the non-guilty ones fled that area as soon as trouble started. that these folks don't wear fatigues and boots does not mean they don't aid and abet terrorism.
they help the terrorists hide weapons, lie about their hideouts, etc. they are all the same. jonathan goodluck is a fool for taking so long to do something.
in his shoes, i would nuke a whole village to serve as deterrent to the other smaller groups.
Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by adamabdul: 8:45pm On Dec 23, 2011
Yobe state police commissioner says 12 on BBC hausa.And that no security agent was killed.Believe this clueless people if you are a fool
Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by adamaw2tuf: 8:45pm On Dec 23, 2011
AND YOU THINK YOU ARE CLEVER,SO IS THE GOVT "OVER REACTING NOW?
greateros:

Oh ma Gad!!!

boko haram introduced suicide bombing because yusuf[their leader] was extra-judiciously killed by our security agents! Now Nigerian army feels the best way to fight boko is by outright extermination of anything that moves in the suspected vicinity of the terrorists!

Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by Wilywily11: 8:46pm On Dec 23, 2011
greateros:

Oh ma Gad!!!

boko haram introduced suicide bombing because yusuf[their leader]  was extra-judiciously killed by our security agents! Now Nigerian army feels the best way to fight boko is by outright extermination of anything that moves in the suspected vicinity of the terrorists!
Northern Soldiers refused to participate in these killings of innocent civilians, only the Yoruba soldiers are fighting hard to make sure they wipe out any thing moving in Damaturu, any thing on their sight is Book Haram. Yoruba's want Book Haram dead by all means
Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by ayusman16(m): 8:47pm On Dec 23, 2011
Wish there is a law in Nigeria that will make people not to comment on posts. Some people needs to be shot for spewing rubbish. How dare someone talk against the military actions in curbing d attrocities of BH.
Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by guonno: 8:49pm On Dec 23, 2011
most of u are talking about civilians being killed, but we all know that no muslim will be sad about what gboko haram is doing, they all believe in it. I wonder if jtf would be effective if it was run by a muslim northerner. If the civilians in question are muslim then i gues they should all die, if muhammad, iran,iraq, and etc detested christians, then all the muslim in the north would be pleased to see nigeria turn into an islamic state, and this the gboko haram is trying to do for them, so tell me y the northern muslims wont side gboko haram. During the 2011 election, almost all the church was burnt by non gboko haram men, we all saw them muslim youths burning churches and killing christians, in 2001, christians were also killed by muslim youths. Infact the north wait for any opportunity available to kill christians. NOW TELL ME THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE NORTHERN MUSLIMS AND GBOKO HARAM? My dear fools, u people are being fooled, there is no difference between northern muslims and gboko haram, so when civilians are killed, so far they are not christians, i say thank God. Ihejirika, may chineke bless, protect and give u more strength to kill gboko boys and all muslims that hate Christians.
Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 23, 2011
adamabdul:

I left damaturu this morning and i have seen slaughtered policemen with my own eyes.I dont anybody to tell me silly and unreasonable lies
you must be a boko haram member.so you saw dead policemen,who killed them?you?how did you escape from damaturu?
Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 23, 2011
Do these guys look like boko haram?

it goes to show you how evil and wicked some people are, why are you asking such a question? these are photographs of people who were making bombs in kaduna and nemesis caught up with them when the bombs exploded in their faces, the pics are on sahara reporters, clearly they are not innocent.
Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by Rgp92: 8:55pm On Dec 23, 2011
Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by Rgp92: 8:57pm On Dec 23, 2011
coogar:

what would i be doing amongst terrorists in the first place?
for the greater good of the citizens of nigeria, i'll accept whatever comes my way if i get hit in the cross-fire.

Just remember my friend, everything good will come to an end wink and do you think people living their have any other choice?
Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2011
*Wilywily:

Northern Soldiers refused to participate in these killings of innocent civilians, only the Yoruba soldiers are fighting hard to make sure they wipe out any thing moving in Damaturu, any thing on their sight is Book Haram. Yoruba's want Book Haram dead by all means
what is your point, ? what are you trying to fight here boko haram or the yoruba people? undecided undecided
hmm, u got me all wrong in my first post, I MEANT GOD PUNISH BOKO HARAM for allowing peoples fathers in the millitry  to be slain, if they have nothing doing they should go and jump into the river and die and go to hell,

pls go for a brain wash, thank you
Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by debum(m): 9:03pm On Dec 23, 2011
i commend the army for thier bravely ,i wonder why some people are bent on killing other even at that others have the courage to encourage them and question the duty of our one and only realiable army
Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by stagger: 9:04pm On Dec 23, 2011
I personally wish the Air Force will be invited to use the newly acquired helicopter gunships to strafe the blooming daylights out of those bokites and their sympathizers.

Them never see anything. Odi and Zaki-Biam should be replicated here 100 times! No be only for South-South wey dem go dey kill village people for where dem kill soldiers!

WHAT IS GOOD FOR THE GOOSE SHOULD BE GOOD FOR THE GANDER!
Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 23, 2011
Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by PHIPEX(m): 9:05pm On Dec 23, 2011
Initially the complain was that Jonathan is afraid to act now its the complain of possible death of civilians but permit me to ask, are Boko haram members not civilians? Even if they are called millitants do they wear uniform. If ur a soldier how will u differentiate btw civilians and Boko harams. Its quite unfortunate that some innocent civilians will be killed but are those civilians truely ignorant of the activities of these terrorists around them? Why have they failed to report them to the appropriate quarters in order to avoid this sort of repercussions?
Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by stagger: 9:07pm On Dec 23, 2011
We should actually be calling the Americans to use their U2 stealth bomber to nuke these guys with their payloads of death!
Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by coogar: 9:08pm On Dec 23, 2011
Rgp92:

Just remember my friend, everything good will come to an end wink and do you think people living their have any other choice?

this is why there's a word known as "refugees" in the dictionary!

greateros:

Pls reduce the rate of sniffs - its beginning to affect your reasoning.

And yet someone just posted on this topic about the situation in Damataru - based on your assertion, that man is also a boko since he cannot evacuate himself from the vicinity  -

this reasoning is so obtuse.
so how do you intend to curb the atrocities of a notorious group that has caused death and grief to hundreds of nigerians? dialogue with them?
your nincompoopery on these pages is peerless. . . . . . . .you need a vacuum cleaner to mop the cobwebs in your cranial cavity.
Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by Rgp92: 9:09pm On Dec 23, 2011
stagger:

We should actually be calling the Americans to use their U2 stealth bomber to nuke these guys with their payloads of death!
Could you keep your mouth shut? What happens in Nigeria, stays in Nigeria. We dont need foreign troop on our soil.
Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by muyoto: 9:10pm On Dec 23, 2011
we are in a war guys, and there will, definitely, be collateral damage
Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by coogar: 9:13pm On Dec 23, 2011
muyoto:

we are in a war guys, and there will, definitely, be collateral damage

don't mind the charlatans. . . . .they dunno nigeria is at war with terrorism.
they want the government to enter dialogue with a group of hoodlums who only maim and kill innocent people to score brownie points.
Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by Wilywily11: 9:15pm On Dec 23, 2011
All this killings of innocent Civilians by mainly Yoruba Soldiers is a secret agenda by Yorubas to reduce the population of core Northerners
Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by coogar: 9:16pm On Dec 23, 2011
*Wilywily:

All this killings of innocent Civilians by mainly Yoruba Soldiers is a secret agenda by Yorubas to reduce the population of core Northerners

that was the same way northern soldiers were unleashed on the people of odi in 1999. . . .
Re: Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! by stagger: 9:18pm On Dec 23, 2011
Rgp92:

Could you keep your mouth shut? What happens in Nigeria, stays in Nigeria. We dont need foreign troop on our soil.

We do not need foreign troops on our soil for the U2 to do its work; it can comfortably take off from an aircraft carrier in Nigeria's continental waters!
*Wilywily:

It is a policy to move soldiers from a different part of the country to a trouble spot so as to eliminate the human element of emotional attachment to one's place of origin, which clouds decision making.

All the Niger Delta operations were done by soldiers of Northern origin.

This a purely tactical move, and you should ideally not be revealing ignorance of military tactics by yarning opata! If you don't know it, better stay quiet!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike At RCCG Holy Ghost Rally In Port Harcourt With Adeboye / BREAKING: Tribunal Hears PDP, Atiku’s Application For Inspection Of Election Mat / RE: Appointment As Special Assistant Women Affairs (unmarried)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.