Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo (6595 Views)

Stop Politicising Anti Corruption Fight-igbo Community / We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt / Buhari Tricked, Misses Atiku's Sons Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by EzeUche(m): 4:56am On Dec 25, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

lol. . . .except that we are not confused about the war like the MBs are! You, will be lamenting your regrets for heading into Md-West in error of judgement. If you had not, Yoruba would not have touched you. Our fathers who fought in the war owed us, their children, the moral justification for defending the land. They are not sorry for it, we are grateful for it and we shall demolish you again if the events were to repeat itself today so that the legacy of homeland defense, which has been on the Oduduwaland and preserved for centuries, shall not be undone in our lifetime.

Do you fail to recognize the fact, that it was the Hausa who were in control of your land.

There has never been any significant amount of Yorubas in the military. The only military presence in the Western Region at that time was of Northern and Middle Belt origin.

Your people are nonentities in the war.
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by dayokanu(m): 5:58am On Dec 25, 2011
^^ they are non entities in war yet Adekunle made mince meat of your people

This interview with the most important man in the Nigerian war took place at night. Whisky and beer were abundant, uniformed go-go girls played DJ, Adekunle danced and petted his mascot, a small mountain goat named "Ojukwu".

Above is what a foreigner has to say. See the bolded about the so called war non entity

culled from a Igbo website

http://www.kwenu.com/biafra/adekunle_interview.htm
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by EMANY01(m): 6:28am On Dec 25, 2011
Ahh!!! Hes here .
Ezuche see what you unleashed it didn't take too much time. Now we will be tortured with tales of the black scorpion.Ohh well predictable as always.
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by kettykin: 6:49am On Dec 25, 2011
Every Major Super power or Regional power is always engaged in 1 battle or the other , let igbos not fold hands and say they wont battle again because of the civil war , isreal today is a major regional power because of wars, there is not century the jews dont fight , it is in their blood ,as a matter of fact igbos should be preparing for war every second , war is inevitable.

What the middle belters lacked was intelligence , i have never met such dumb people in my life as middle belters , at the peak of their power in the 70s and 80s they never for once remembered to make up with igbos and apppologise they always vaunted and boasted of how the stopped Biafra like some fool are doing in the SW.

From my analysis of the recent events in Nigeria today , the crack down on Bokoharam might inevitably lead to a religous war , i see them launching attacks that will be repelled by the military and will lead to very large casualties which could draw sympathy from other muslims who will throw in their heart for BH.

when that happens the SS / SE will have a 2 prong war to defend their investments in Abuja and the xtian middle belters and to defend thier investments in Lagos against the connivance of the SW to compromise the SE/SS alliance .
If the core North goes down , the SW is finished, Lagos was built by the core north after the civil war they moved all the headquaters of oil and gas companies to lagos from Niger Delta (which GEJ is yet to reverese and will be the biggest fool in the world if he does not move back the HQ of oil companies back to Niger Delta before 2015)  

The SE/SS should brace them selves for a turbulent 2012 , the BH will try to strike back if possibles after their daunting defeat and massacre in Yobe and Borno, never forget they  have sympathisers in the military and in some Arab countries
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by oduasolja: 7:04am On Dec 25, 2011
kettykin:

Every Major Super power or Regional power is always engaged in 1 battle or the other , let igbos not fold hands and say they wont battle again because of the civil war , isreal today is a major regional power because of wars, there is not century the jews dont fight , it is in their blood ,as a matter of fact igbos should be preparing for war every second , war is inevitable.

What the middle belters lacked was intelligence , i have never met such dumb people in my life as middle belters , at the peak of their power in the 70s and 80s they never for once remembered to make up with igbos and apppologise they always vaunted and boasted of how the stopped Biafra like some fool are doing in the SW.

From my analysis of the recent events in Nigeria today , the crack down on Bokoharam might inevitably lead to a religous war , i see them launching attacks that will be repelled by the military and will lead to very large casualties which could draw sympathy from other muslims who will throw in their heart for BH.

when that happens the SS / SE will have a 2 prong war to defend their investments in Abuja and the xtian middle belters and to defend thier investments in Lagos against the connivance of the SW to compromise the SE/SS alliance .
If the core North goes down , the SW is finished, Lagos was built by the core north after the civil war they moved all the headquaters of oil and gas companies to lagos from Niger Delta (which GEJ is yet to reverese and will be the biggest fool in the world if he does not move back the HQ of oil companies back to Niger Delta before 2015)  

The SE/SS should brace them selves for a turbulent 2012 , the BH will try to strike back if possibles after their daunting defeat and massacre in Yobe and Borno, never forget they  have sympathisers in the military and in some Arab countries

look at this dummy of the highest order . l laff ohh. dont u know we have offshore oil and gas reserves ? dont u know we have huge bitumen deposits?. dont u know we produce much of this countrys cement ?? dont u know we have gold deposits. dont u know we have a strong agricultural base. i laff oh. another dummy thinks he knows the southwest. we can never be finished.
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by kettykin: 7:06am On Dec 25, 2011
@ poster Adekunle should be getting ready to defend his people by 2012, such people whose only track record is killing defenceless people dont really earn my interest. when did bravely become equated to killing defenceless civilians

ADEKUNLE: We aim at everything that moves.

STERN: Small children tend not to stay put for very long.

ADEKUNLE: I know. I have two myself.

STERN: What will your troops do when you get to the Ibo heartland, that is, to the place populated by Ibos only?

ADEKUNLE: There we will aim at everything even if it is not moving.

yet ADEKUNLE could not defend his kinsman   the aare ona kakanfo, the generalissimo of the Yoruba (field Marshall of Yoruba Land) chief MKO Abiola and the 17 yoruba generals who were imprisoned with him
yet ADEKUNLE could not defend and free his leader Awolowo who was in jail in the 60s .
yet ADEKUNLE could not revenge the death of his leader Fajuyi who was murdered in his home state despite bein surrounded by his kinsmen.
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by EMANY01(m): 7:47am On Dec 25, 2011
^^^^
My brother you don match person mouth make u no run when the mouth(finger) start to dey run ohh.
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 25, 2011
@ kettikin, you are the man.your analysis and forecast of events is very much on point.ezeuche,obiagu and all other igbos on nl need to read your posts. Ss/se will split very soon from nigeria.igbos in the north and sw should reduce their investments to disposable/write off levels.i dont see what an igbo man will still be doing in abuja after ss/se split from nigeria.we should think of how to safeguard our investments in lagos.once ss/se leave nigeria,the northern army in conjunction with boko haram will move swiftly and occupy sw and lagos.after ss/se split,sw will still remain in nigeria.the igbo have fought their civil war in the 60s,the yorubas still have northern occupation and war ahead with hausa/fulani--that is if they-yoruba can be couragious enough to fight.as for the igbo- the question remains,how do we safeguard our investments in lagos?
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by ak47mann(m): 2:00pm On Dec 25, 2011
u see how boko haram is bombing northern part,SW is thinking is not gonna affect them bloody corwards,2012 we be an interesting year cool cool cool
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by CyberG: 5:07pm On Dec 25, 2011
All the BH BS is happening because of a weak, stupide, clueless and liverless president rigged in based only on tribalism and religion. That is one issue. Another important thing is this idea of claiming some other peoples' lands, why? One or two people speaking here does not mean that an entire people want to be subsumed in your ideology or tribe. If they want to make pacts, they sure no what to do and let them make their choices because after getting away from the north, they may have to deal with people who are interested only in claiming them, their land and resources. This will then create another HUGE problem.
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by T8ksy(m): 5:27pm On Dec 25, 2011
chima12:

i dont see what an igbo man will still be doing in abuja after ss/se split from nigeria.we should think of how to safeguard our investments in lagos.once ss/se leave nigeria,[b]the northern army will move swiftly and occupy sw and lagos.[/b]after ss/se split,sw will still remain in nigeria.

Yeye man, sidon dia dey dream o! No one is occupying yorubaland- not the northerners or you greedy Igbos.

Fyi, we stopped the northerners at the battle of Oshogbo in 1830 and stopped your fathers too at the battle of ore in 1967 grin

As per your investments in my region, why safeguard them? Just carry them on your flat obdurate heads back to your "Land of the rising

sun" na! Safeguard ko, bodyguard ni!!! Once we split, everyone bears his fathers' name and whatever investment you have in my region is

forfeited, esp. if the split is effected through violent means which is most likely, unavoidable.
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by manchy7531: 5:29pm On Dec 25, 2011
With this happening again, answer the following questions:
1. Is this getting closer to 1966 massacre in the North?
2. Were the Igbos justified to figth back and ask to form their own country?
3. Was Awolowo, though I respect him, right in using starvation as a weapon of war to punish Igbos for saying enough is enough.
4. Did the Yoruba and Middle Belt make a mistake supporting the brutal execution of the Civil War?
5. Was Ojukwu right?
6. Are you now happier with the decisions of 1966?
7. Was Gowon not a Christian and from Middle Belt?
8. Are Gowon's people happier today with their 1966 decision?
9. Now then, who will bell this new cat?
10. Have you spilled the milk already or not?
Finally, what the child climbed the Iroko tree for forty five years to see, the wise elder had seen it while sitting down Forty five years ago.
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 25, 2011
T8ksy:

Yeye man, sidon dia dey dream o! No one is occupying yorubaland- not the northerners or you greedy Igbos.

Fyi, we stopped the northerners at the battle of Oshogbo in 1830 and stopped your fathers too at the battle of ore in 1967 grin

As per your investments in my region, why safeguard them? Just carry them on your flat obdurate heads back to your "Land of the rising

sun" na! Safeguard ko, bodyguard ni!!! Once we split, everyone bears his fathers' name and whatever investment you have in my region is

forfeited, esp. if the split is effected through violent means which is most likely, unavoidable.

you defeated the hausa/fulani yet they were able to forcefully islamise more than 50 percent of yorubas.make i laugh first.for your info,boko haram is the militant wing of arewa consultative forum and they and the northern military have their sight set on lagos.
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by kettykin: 6:13pm On Dec 25, 2011

Posted by: manchy7531

Insert Quote

With this happening again, answer the following questions:
1. Is this getting closer to 1966 massacre in the North?
2. Were the Igbos justified to figth back and ask to form their own country?
3. Was Awolowo, though I respect him, right in using starvation as a weapon of war to punish Igbos for saying enough is enough.
4. Did the Yoruba and Middle Belt make a mistake supporting the brutal execution of the Civil War?
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]5. Was Ojukwu right?
6. Are you now happier with the decisions of 1966?
7. Was Gowon not a Christian and from Middle Belt?
8. Are Gowon's people happier today with their 1966 decision?
9. Now then, who will bell this new cat?
10. Have you spilled the milk already or not?
Finally, what the child climbed the Iroko tree for forty five years to see, the
wise eld had seen it while sitting down Forty five years ago.

The thing that baffles me is about the lethargy of the Middle Belters or do i call it their lack of proactivity. and Hipocritical stance of the ever Betraying vultures of the SW.

Nobody wants to match BH fire for fire instead the SW is blaiming GEJ and the MB are just docile as if the human life is worth nothing. If one Ojukwu calls it Bluff and makes a premptive move the SW and MB will be busy jostling for the post of Finance minister  and veepee under a BH backed Regime.
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by Wilywily11: 7:26pm On Dec 25, 2011
kettykin:

Nobody wants to match BH fire for fire . If one Ojukwu calls it Bluff and makes a premptive move the SW and MB will be busy jostling for the post of Finance minister  and veepee under a BH backed Regime.
This is for Yorubas, they are opportunist. haaahaaaaaaaaaahaaa the Finance minister here is Awolowo the Ex convict.
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by Relax101(m): 8:12pm On Dec 25, 2011
LOL, As I type, there are petitions to charge The Black scorpion to court.
Not Naija court o but the one in hague!
I laff in "I kill living and non-living Igbo people".
2012 will be a shock to his supporters. lol
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by Relax101(m): 8:15pm On Dec 25, 2011
Make him better dodge for his basement in Maryland after newyear.
E no go easy for am again.
Him go talk how he regret and was so much used and dumped in the conflict.
Na Intl lawyers he go narate his story.
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by Onlytruth(m): 8:48pm On Dec 25, 2011
Relax101:

LOL, As I type, there are petitions to charge The Black scorpion to court.
Not Naija court o but the one in hague!

I laff in "I kill living and non-living Igbo people".
2012 will be a shock to his supporters. lol

If that case ever materializes, that would be the greatest day for EVERY HUMAN. Men like that should be used to set a new agenda for Africa and the world. He must be dragged there.
There are many others like him in Nigeria, but we can start with him. cool
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by T8ksy(m): 9:00pm On Dec 25, 2011
chima12:

you defeated the hausa/fulani yet they were able to forcefully islamise more than 50 percent of yorubas.make i laugh first.for your info,boko haram is the militant wing of arewa consultative forum and they and the northern military have their sight set on lagos.

Look at this Igbo yapping about something that he obviously has no clue about it. Who told you hausa/fulanis forcefully islamised half the

population of yorubaland? If you want to know how islam was introduced into yorubaland, all you have to do is, ask.

As per the northern military having their sights set on Lagos, i say what's new?  So too, did biafran liberation troops until we "blinded" their hegemonic sights at

the battle of ore and chased them all the way back to their erosion-ravaged homeland. So i repeat, let the northern military and their side kick BH, come down to the

sw. we shall surely defend the integrity of yorubaland the same way we did against the igbos, in 1967.
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by Onlytruth(m): 9:05pm On Dec 25, 2011
chima12:

@ kettikin, you are the man.your analysis and forecast of events is very much on point.ezeuche,obiagu and all other igbos on nl need to read your posts. Ss/se will split very soon from nigeria.igbos in the north and sw should reduce their investments to disposable/write off levels.i dont see what an igbo man will still be doing in abuja after ss/se split from nigeria.we should think of how to safeguard our investments in lagos.once ss/se leave nigeria,the northern army in conjunction with boko haram will move swiftly and occupy sw and lagos.after ss/se split,[b]sw will still remain in nigeria.the igbo have fought their civil war in the 60s,the yorubas still have northern occupation and war ahead with hausa/fulani--that is if they-yoruba can be couragious enough to fight.[/b]as for the igbo- the question remains,how do we safeguard our investments in lagos?             

cool cool cool
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 25, 2011
T8ksy:

Look at this Igbo yapping about something that he obviously has no clue about it. Who told you hausa/fulanis forcefully islamised half the

population of yorubaland? If you want to know how islam was introduced into yorubaland, all you have to do is, ask.

As per the northern military having their sights set on Lagos, i say what's new? So too, did biafran liberation troops until we "blinded" their hegemonic sights at

the battle of ore and chased them all the way back to their erosion-ravaged homeland. So i repeat, let the northern military and their side kick BH, come down to the

sw. we shall surely defend the integrity of yorubaland the same way we did against the igbos, in 1967.

The truth hurts you so bad,right?Well my political forecast is very much on point.SS/SE/SW are not likely to leave the north all at thesame time.So get ready for occupation of SW by northern military/boko haram.Or dont you know they need lagos port for export of their groundnuts?
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 25, 2011
I remember Gideon Orkar.I think he was from the middle belt state of benue and a good number of his comrades in the coup were from the middle belt.People like Orkar knew that the people of middle belt were being fooled and used by hausa/fulani and that the Igbo were not the enemy.If Orkar and his group had succeeded,we wouldnt be in thesame country with boko haram people because one of the aims of the coup was to cut off the core north and old borno state--haven of boko harem and give them their own country.The middle belt needs more people of courage and insight like Gideon Orkar.
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by T8ksy(m): 9:57pm On Dec 25, 2011
chima12:

The truth hurts you so bad,right?Well my political forecast is very much on point.SS/SE/SW are not likely to leave the north all at thesame time.So get ready for occupation of SW by northern military/boko haram.Or dont you know they need lagos port for export of their groundnuts?

But wetin koncern your flat-headed agbero with our purported overload, sef?

Whoever has set his sights on Lagos/yorubaland is welcome to try his luck. Just as the igbos are still licking their wounds 4 decades later, so too, shall they.
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by Onlytruth(m): 10:02pm On Dec 25, 2011
T8ksy:

But wetin koncern your flat-headed agbero with our purported overload, sef?

Whoever has set his sights on Lagos/yorubaland is welcome to try his luck. Just as the igbos are still licking their wounds 4 decades later, so too, shall they.

Personally, I don't think that any serious Easterner, mid-westerner or even middle belter, is looking westwards for anything. We are occupied with our own plans. The time for talk would soon be over.  cool
Whatever strength you possess will be tested against Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri army. They need that Lagos port.
Nuff said.
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by Xmind1: 10:03pm On Dec 25, 2011
History Lesson 2: Gideon Orkar Broadcast Message-unedited
« on: November 19, 2009, 04:49 AM »
"Fellow Nigerian Citizens, On behalf of the patriotic and well-meaning peoples of the Middle Belt and the southern parts of this country, I , Major Gideon Orkar, wish to happily inform you of the successful ousting of the dictatorial, corrupt, drug baronish, evil man, deceitful, homo-sexually-centered, prodigality, un-patriotic administration of General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida. We Have equally commenced their trials for unabated corruption, mismanagement of national economy, the murders of Dele Giwa, Major-General Mamman Vatsa, with other officers, as there was no attempted coup but mere intentions that were yet to materialise and other human rights violations.

The National Guard already in its formative stage is disbanded with immediate effect. Decrees Number 2 and 46 are hereby abrogated. We wish to emphasise that this is not just another coup but a well conceived, planned and executed revolution for the marginalised, oppressed and enslaved peoples of the Middle Belt and the south with a view to freeing ourselves and children yet unborn from eternal slavery and colonisation by a clique of this country.
Our history is replete with numerous and uncontrollable instances of callous and insensitive dominatory repressive intrigues by those who think it is their birthright to dominate till eternity the political and economic privileges of this great country to the exclusion of the people of the Middle Belt and the south.

They have almost succeeded in subjugating the Middle Belt and making them voiceless and now extending same to the south. It is our unflinching belief that this quest for dominatio, oppression and marginalisation is against the wish of God and therefore, must be resisted with the vehemence.
Anything that has a beginning must have an end. It will also suffice here to state that all Nigerians without skeleton in their cupboards need not to be afraid of this change. However, those with skeleton in their cupboards have all reasons to fear, because the time of reckoning has come.

For the avoidance of doubt, we wish to state the three primary reasons why we have decided to oust the satanic Babangida administration. The reasons are as follows:
(a) To stop Babangida's desire to cunningly, install himself as Nigeria's life president at all costs and by so doing, slowpoke the progress of this country for life. In order to be able to achieve undesirable goals of his, he has evidently started destroying those groups and sections he perceived as being able to question his desires.
Examples of groups already neutralised, pitched against one another or destroyed are:
(1) The Sokoto caliphate by installing an unwanted Sultan to cause division within the hitherto strong Sokoto caliphate.
(2) The destruction of the peoples of Plateau State, especially the Lantang people, as a balancing force in the body politics of this country.
(3) The buying of the press by generous monetary favours and the usage of State Security Service, SSS, as a tool of terror.
(4) The intent to cow the students by the promulgation of the draconian decree Number 47.
(5) The cowing of the university teaching and non-teaching staff by an intended massive purge, using the 150 million dollar loan as the necessitating factor.
(6) Deliberately withholding funds to the armed forces to make them ineffective and also crowning his diabolical scheme through the intended retrenchment of more than half of the members of the armed forces.

Other pointers that give credence to his desire to become a life president against the wishes of the people are:
(1) His appointment of himself as a minister of defence, his putting under his direct control the SSS, his deliberate manipulation of the transition programme, his introduction of inconceivable, unrealistic and impossible political options, his recent fraternisation with other African leaders that have installed themselves as life presidents and his dogged determination to create a secret force called the national guard, independent of the armed forces and the police which will be answerable to himself alone, both operationally and administratively.
It is our strong view that this kind of dictatorial desire of Babangida is unacceptable to Nigerians of the 1990's, and, therefore, must be resisted by all.
(b) Another major reason for the change is the need to stop intrigues, domination and internal colonisation of the Nigerian state by the so-called chosen few. This, in our view, has been and is still responsible for 90 percent of the problems of Nigerians. This indeed has been the major clog in our wheel of progress.

This clique has an unabated penchant for domination and unrivalled fostering of mediocrity and outright detest for accountability, all put together have been our undoing as a nation.
This will ever remain our threat if not checked immediately. It is strongly believed that without the intrigues perpetrated by this clique and misrule, Nigeria will have in all ways achieved developmental virtues comparable to those in Korea, Taiwan, Brazil, India, and even Japan.
Evidence, therefore, this cancerous dominance has as a factor constituted by a major and unpardonable clog in the wheel of progress of the Nigerian state. (Sic) It is suffice to mention a few distasteful intrigues engineered by this group of Nigerians in recent past. These are:
(1) The shabby and dishonourable treatment meted on the longest serving Nigerian general in the person of General Domkat Bali, who in actual fact had given credibility to the Babangida administration.
(2) The wholesale hijacking of Babangida's administration by the all-powerful clique.
(3) The disgraceful and inexplicable removal of Commodore Ebitu Ukiwe, Professor Tam David-West, Mr. Aret Adams and so on from office.
(4) The now-pervasive and on-going retrenchment of Middle Belt and southerners from public offices and their instant replacement by the favoured class and their stooges.
(5) The deliberate disruption of the educational culture and retarding its place to suit the favoured class to the detriment of other educational minded parts of this country.
(6) The deliberate impoverishment of the peoples from the Middle Belt and the south, making them working ghosts and feeding on the formulae of 0-1-1- or 0-0-0 while the aristocratic class and their stooges are living in absolute affluence on a daily basis without working for it.
(7) Other countless examples of the exploitative, oppressive, dirty games of intrigues of its class, where people and stooges that can best be described by the fact that even though they contribute very little economically to the well being of Nigeria, they have over the years served and presided over the supposedly national wealth derived in the main from the Middle Belt and the southern part of this country, while the people from these parts of the country have been completely deprived from benefiting from the resources given to them by God.

(c) The third reason for the change is the need to lay a strong egalitarian foundation for the real democratic take off of the Nigerian state or states as the circumstances may dictate.
In the light of all the above and in recognition of the negativeness of the aforementioned aristocratic factor, the overall progress of the Nigerian state a temporary decision to excise the following states namely, Sokoto, Borno, Katsina, Kano and Bauchi states from the Federal Republic of Nigeria comes into effect immediately until the following conditions are met.
The conditions to be met to necessitate the re-absorption of the aforementioned states are as following:
(I) To install the rightful heir to the Sultanate, Alhaji Maccido, who is the people's choice.
(ii) To send a delegation led by the real and recognised Sultan Alhaji Maccido to the federal government to vouch that the feudalistic and aristocratic quest for domination and operation will be a thing of the past and will never be practised in any part of the Nigeria state.
By the same token, all citizens of the five states already mentioned are temporarily suspended from all public and private offices in Middle Belt and southern parts of this country until the mentioned conditions above are met.
They are also required to move back to their various states within one week from today. They will, however, be allowed to return and joint the Federal Republic of Nigeria when the stipulated conditions are met.
In the same vein, all citizens of the Middle Belt and the south are required to come back to their various states pending when the so-called all-in-all Nigerians meet the conditions that will ensure a united Nigeria. A word is enough for the wise.

This exercise will not be complete without purging corrupt public officials and recovering their ill-gotten wealth, since the days of the oil boom till date. Even in these hard times, when Nigerians are dying from hunger, trekking many miles to work for lack of transportation, a few other Nigerians with complete impunity are living in unbelievable affluence both inside and outside the country.
We are extremely determined to recover all ill-gotten wealth back to the public treasury for the use of the masses of our people. You are all advised to remain calm, as there is no cause for alarm. We are fully in control of the situation as directed by God. All airports, seaports and borders are closed forthwith.
The former Armed Forces Ruling Council is now disbanded and replaced with National Ruling Council to be chaired by the head of state with other members being a civilian vice-head of state, service chiefs, inspector general of police, and one representative each from NLC, NUJ, NBA, and NANS.
A curfew is hereby imposed from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. until further notice. All members of the armed forces and the police forces are hereby confined to their respective barracks.

All unlawful and criminal acts by those attempting to cause chaos will be ruthlessly crushed. Be warned as we are prepared at all costs to defend the new order.
All radio stations are hereby advised to hook on permanently to the national network programme until further notice.
Long live all true patriots of this great country of ours. May God and Allah through his bountiful mercies bless us all."
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 25, 2011
@ Onlytruth,
   That guy done vex with me well well.He has been following me angrily since I posted my first comment on this thread.People are following lil wayne on twitter,this t8ksy guy is following me on nairaland,na so I become overnight celebrity.I hope he wont have a heart attack.Abeg if you know him,pls tell him that tribes apart,we can be friends.
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by dayokanu(m): 8:28am On Dec 26, 2011
kettykin:

The thing that baffles me is about the lethargy of the Middle Belters or do i call it their lack of proactivity. and Hipocritical stance of the ever Betraying vultures of the SW.

Nobody wants to match BH fire for fire instead the SW is blaiming GEJ and the MB are just docile as if the human life is worth nothing. If one Ojukwu calls it Bluff and makes a premptive move the SW and MB will be busy jostling for the post of Finance minister  and veepee under a BH backed Regime.

We all know the people with inferior genes that always jostle for Vice under abokis the people like Ekwueme, Azikwe, Sylvester Ugo, Ben Obi, Soludo, Okadigbo etc

The cowards who run when faced with war
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 26, 2011
dayokanu:

We all know the people with inferior genes that always jostle for Vice under abokis the people like Ekwueme, Azikwe, Sylvester Ugo, Ben Obi, Soludo, Okadigbo etc

The cowards who run when faced with war

and what were fola adeola and tunde bakare doing for ribadu and buhari? deputising or assisting? or perhaps they were just some PA to these half baked semi-illiterate fulanis?what a shame.
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by dayokanu(m): 2:56pm On Dec 26, 2011
Tell us the number of times a Igbo have contested for Presidency with an Hausa deputy?

Never

Because its deply entrenched in their slave gene

Abiola had Kingibe as deputy, OBJ had Atiku, But Igbos are born to slave thats why the best Igbos queue up to be Hausa deputy

Imagine educated men like Zik, Ekwueme, Okadigbo, Ben Obi, Soludo, Sylvester Ugo
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by ektbear: 3:00pm On Dec 26, 2011
All of this Yoruba/Igbo stuff is tiresome.

There are more important matters to attend to in Nigeria.
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 26, 2011
dayokanu:

Tell us the number of times a Igbo have contested for Presidency with an Hausa deputy?

Never

Because its deply entrenched in their slave gene

Abiola had Kingibe as deputy, OBJ had Atiku, But Igbos are born to slave thats why the best Igbos queue up to be Hausa deputy

Imagine educated men like Zik, Ekwueme, Okadigbo, Ben Obi, Soludo, Sylvester Ugo

This baba 31,000 posts plus and counting.Your daftness has no cure.
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by NegroNtns(m): 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2011
yet ADEKUNLE could not defend his kinsman   the aare ona kakanfo, the generalissimo of the Yoruba (field Marshall of Yoruba Land) chief MKO Abiola and the 17 yoruba generals who were imprisoned with him
yet ADEKUNLE could not defend and free his leader Awolowo who was in jail in the 60s .
yet ADEKUNLE could not revenge the death of his leader Fajuyi who was murdered in his home state despite bein surrounded by his kinsmen.

Adekunle's job was to defen the homeland, not individuals. . . . he did a fantastic job of defending the homeland, I salute him!   

Of all the tribes in Nigeria, Igbo is the least politically savvy.  You cannot divorce politics from warfare, Biafra failed to see beyond its nose, its greediness for other people's land blocked its awareness of the political ramifications for heading West instead of North against its enemy. Yoruba was not an enemy, Biafra created that enmity.  Swallow your pain and learn from it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Buhari Killed The Brother Of Nollywood Actor (Osuofia) / BREAKING !!! The Deadly Coronavirus Is Caused By 5G Networks – Keri Hilson / Map Of Proposed Atlantic State To Be Carved Out From Akwa Ibom & Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.