Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,098 members, 7,814,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo (6598 Views)

Stop Politicising Anti Corruption Fight-igbo Community / We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt / Buhari Tricked, Misses Atiku's Sons Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by Pain(m): 5:08pm On Dec 26, 2011
I believe the voting pattern in the last election drew ideological dividing line. It's a firm basis to start with.
A referendum is past due. The earlier the better. I believe an under 30 years movement should take hold of this responsibility since the elders have long cowered to the cabal that has brought us to this precipice.

I am also a "Middlebelter" and proud to be part of a heritage of the strong willed. We are unconquerable.

We cant keep relying on the failed generation! May our generation be remembered as those who took the bull by the horns. We cannot afford to die with the same old story of "cabalic domination" on our lips. May God forbid!!

History & Time Will Tell.
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by NegroNtns(m): 5:13pm On Dec 26, 2011
The generation you advocate as replacement have no solid plan. That's the pain!
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by ak47mann(m): 7:17pm On Dec 26, 2011
Nigeria needs a tough president,very articulate and clever,which i believe the country is lacking,"eye of an eye"if you want boko haram to stop use Israeli tactics,if they bomb a church and kill 50 innocent people,those terrorist starting from borno state and their sympathizers will get it.

If you kill fifty,then they should be ready for a very painful retaliation,level most of their hide outs, towns, streets,both sympathizers and the imams i don't care who survived,kill thousands if the government have the chance,it will get to the point boko haram will think twice b4 they bomb again cos they no whats coming 4 them.

Hezbollah in labanon shot rocket missile to Israel their pay back Israel will level a whole village,that way even your elders,sympathizers and their communities will reject them and single them out cos is now affecting everybody,
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by T8ksy(m): 7:23pm On Dec 26, 2011
Onlytruth:

Personally, I don't think that any serious Easterner, mid-westerner or even middle belter, is looking westwards for anything. We are occupied with our own plans. The time for talk would soon be over.  cool
Whatever strength you possess will be tested against Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri army. They need that Lagos port. Nuff said.

And who gives a rat's.a.rse (except you igbos, of course) about what the northerners NEED.

The cold fact is, Lagos belongs to the yorubas and neither your masters north of the Niger river nor you greedy igbos are ever gonna get

your dirty slimy hands on any part of yorubaland. However, whoever is willing to try, is welcomed. Just don't start whinning afterwards that

the  yorubas used this tool and that tool to win the war. You have been warned but i know you guys are too stubborn to pay heed to the

voice  of reason until you are left with eggs on your face.

chima12:

@ Onlytruth,
   That guy done vex with me well well.He has been following me angrily since I posted my first comment on this thread.People are following lil wayne on twitter,this t8ksy guy is following me on nairaland,na so I become overnight celebrity.I hope he wont have a heart attack.Abeg if you know him,pls tell him that tribes apart,we can be friends.

Follow you about ke? Oh no, it was your blatant manifestation of ignorance that caught my eye Thought i could enlighten

you but then i remembered you are Igbo and as such, prone to making false allegations. It's genetic!!!

And oh btw, i tend not to make friends with ignorant and cagey individuals like yourself.
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by NegroNtns(m): 8:49pm On Dec 26, 2011
Personally, I don't think that any serious Easterner, mid-westerner or even middle belter, is looking westwards for anything. We are occupied with our own plans. The time for talk would soon be over.

oh no, i must have missed this one. has biafra apologized for desecrating midwestern land yet? i keep saying this, ibos are politically inept, always putting the cart before the horse. the savvy thing to do is first apologize to midwesterners, then you seek their alliance.

besides, onlytruth, i hear you have a title now. is this true?
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by Onlytruth(m): 10:22pm On Dec 26, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

oh no, i must have missed this one.  has biafra apologized for desecrating midwestern land yet?  i keep saying this, ibos are politically inept, always putting the cart before the horse.   t[b]he savvy thing to do is first apologize to midwesterners, then you seek their alliance.  [/b]

besides, onlytruth, i hear you have a title now.  is this true?

The first two bolded are not even related to my post. WTF!

I only stated my opinion about what I think the Mid-west would do (for themselves, not by joining Biafra) should a war break out.
BTW it is my personal opinion that some of the greatest Igbo proponents of Biafra are in the Mid-West.
That is a fact from which no one can ever escape; but that is for another topic.

All I was saying is that Mid-west would be foolish to count on Yoruba for military or other forms of assistance if war were to break out in Nigeria. Heck everybody would be busy fighting for himself, and Yoruba would be busy with Hausa/Fulani who would find them easy pickings, for access to the sea via Lagos port.  cool

@Last bolded, why are you even obsessing over my new title?  undecided
Does it change anything? 
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by OneNaira6: 12:49am On Dec 27, 2011
Ezeuche:

Do you fail to recognize the fact, that it was the Hausa who were in control of your land.

There has never been any significant amount of Yorubas in the military. The only military presence in the Western Region at that time was of Northern and Middle Belt origin.

Your people are nonentities in the war.

Exactly. They had very little impact on the war but yet they are the ones constantly boasting about the war.
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by EzeUche(m): 12:55am On Dec 27, 2011
One_Naira:

Exactly. They had very little impact on the war but yet they are the ones constantly boasting about the war. 

I just laugh at Yorubas who boast about the war.

They did nothing. Their land was under Northern control.

That is why the "counter-coup" was very successful in their region, but not in the East or Mid-West.

The loudest person in the room is the weakest. That sums up many of their brethren.
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by NegroNtns(m): 1:08am On Dec 27, 2011
@Last bolded, why are you even obsessing over my new title?
Does it change anything?

I have many bones to pick with you but first lets talk about this title. So you contested for a title and won, right? Fools like Ezeuche, AndreUweh, Ngodigha "the brute", igbo boy, chyz and the rest of them made you an Eze of Igbo people on NL, is that right? . . . and you accepted it, eh? angry
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by Onlytruth(m): 1:33am On Dec 27, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

I have many bones to pick with you but first lets talk about this title.  So you contested for a title and won, right?   Fools like Ezeuche, AndreUweh, Ngodigha "the brute", igbo boy, chyz and the rest of them made you an Eze of Igbo people on NL, is that right?   . . . and you accepted it, eh?  angry

And I am to account to [size=5pt]you[/size] about a title conferred on me by the greatest tribe in black Africa?  undecided    angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by NegroNtns(m): 1:38am On Dec 27, 2011
mcheww, nna, me chionu for that foolish response. I go knock the eze title out of ya brain. did you accept the title or not?
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by dayokanu(m): 4:12am On Dec 27, 2011
EzeUche:

I just laugh at Yorubas who boast about the war.

They did nothing. Their land was under Northern control.

That is why the "counter-coup" was very successful in their region, but not in the East or Mid-West.

The loudest person in the room is the weakest. That sums up many of their brethren.

One_Naira:

^^ they are non entities in war yet Adekunle made mince meat of your people

This interview with the most important man in the Nigerian war took place at night. Whisky and beer were abundant, uniformed go-go girls played DJ, Adekunle danced and petted his mascot, a small mountain goat named "Ojukwu".

Above is what a foreigner has to say. See the bolded about the so called war non entity

culled from a Igbo website

http://www.kwenu.com/biafra/adekunle_interview.htm
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by NegroNtns(m): 4:23am On Dec 27, 2011
Adekunle sef na big trouble maker. He dey purposely look for wahala. . . .why hin name goat Ojukwu? cheesy That man no dey fear anybody. cool
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by Relax101(m): 5:23am On Dec 27, 2011
^^^^ He will be in jail next year except charges are gonna be dropped.
This may be his last xmas, the remaining of his xmas would be spent in jail if He's jailed for life,
Maybe Guantanamo. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by dayokanu(m): 5:24am On Dec 27, 2011
Jail for wetin? For making mince meats of Igbos? Well blame Ojuku for that who took you to war armed with catapult and stones
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by EzeUche(m): 5:29am On Dec 27, 2011
Dayo is just like his tiger clawed uncle.

My Igbo brethren, let us ignore him, he is just angry that our brethren dealt justice to his late uncle.

Just imagine if he had lived, I guess Dayo would still be in Nigeria instead of the U.S.
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by Relax101(m): 5:35am On Dec 27, 2011
Relax101:

He will be in jail next year except charges are gonna be dropped.
This may be his last xmas, the remaining of his xmas would be spent in jail if He's jailed for life,
Maybe Guantanamo. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

He better go into hiding.
Make him shut up forever as im dey do before.
Shame no catch am na pikin and women he dey shoot.
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by dayokanu(m): 5:40am On Dec 27, 2011
Its only cowards like your people who in times of peace attack civilians in their bedrooms

When your people were called out to war vs fellow soldiers like Benjamin Adekunle, we knew how that ended?

Someone had to run to Abidjan.

Yes he is a tiger clawed General that shows he is a true son of the soil and the tribal marks show this unlike you uncircumcised people where full grown men tie wrappers like patients suffering from chronic hernia
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by EzeUche(m): 5:44am On Dec 27, 2011
Dayo. . .

We all want to know your late uncle's last minutes.

When he fired his gun and figured out that all was lost, did he beg the soldiers to spare his life.

Was he on his knees?

Does it also make you angry that no one in Yorubaland mourned his death? Awolowo probably congratulated the soldiers. grin
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by dayokanu(m): 5:48am On Dec 27, 2011
Well you can always dig stories out of your a55

If you are ready to discuss facts let me know

A Igbo website reported that Akintola died fighting like a warrior. FACT

Tell us how what happened to Igbo puccies like Ojuku?

How can a warlord run away in the warfront? God forbid.

Ojuku ran to Abidjan FACT

God Bless Akintola that General who fought to the end unlike the biatch who ran to Abidjan
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by EzeUche(m): 5:51am On Dec 27, 2011
dayokanu:

A Igbo website reported that Akintola died fighting like a warrior. FACT

And no one mourned his death. Not even his own kinsmen.

They even celebrated his death. FACT
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by dayokanu(m): 6:03am On Dec 27, 2011
Its also recorded that Adekunle made mince meat of all Igbos turning their towns desolate FACT
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by EzeUche(m): 6:08am On Dec 27, 2011
dayokanu:

Its also recorded that Adekunle made mince meat of all Igbos turning their towns desolate FACT

I would love to see if you can say that to an Igbo man's face.

Or will you be on your knees just like your uncle was on his knees for the Sardauna?
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by dayokanu(m): 6:14am On Dec 27, 2011
Ok, Are you saying your Igbo people dnt want to hear the truth?

But truth must be told regardless of whose feelings are hurt

Adekunle made mincemeats of Igbos killing them like roaches, made their towns desolate, cries and wailings became xmas carols for them

He gave them sorrow in Abundance

Black Scorpion Ekun oko Igbo (Husband of Igbos)
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by EzeUche(m): 6:18am On Dec 27, 2011
Dayo. . .

It still doesn't take away that your uncle is considered a traitor by many of your brethren.

That is why not a tear was shed when he was killed.

Your lineage is cursed. A slave to others.

Willing to sell your own brother, just like your uncle sold his own people to the Sardauna.
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by dayokanu(m): 6:27am On Dec 27, 2011
Ezeuche,

Your people are cursed, Aside from the world renowned cowardice acts of Ojuku,

They are born to be slaves to Abokis. Its called a Slave gene.

The same one in Azikwe that turned him into an errand boy for Balewa.

The same one in Ekwueme that turned him into a slave to a Grade 2 teacher called Shagari

The same one in Sylvester Ugo, Okadigbo, Ben Obi, even a whole Professor called Soludo who chose to be an errand boy to your Aboki Slave masters

Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by Onlytruth(m): 10:42am On Dec 27, 2011
EzeUche:

Dayo. . .

We all want to know your late uncle's last minutes.

When he fired his gun and figured out that all was lost, did he beg the soldiers to spare his life.

Was he on his knees?

Does it also make you angry that no one in Yorubaland mourned his death? [size=16pt]Awolowo probably congratulated the soldiers. [/size]grin

lmao! cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin
Probably stole the rest of the man's loot too when he become federal finance minister. I heard the old devil was stupendously rich while shouting "Egbe omo oduduwa". lol
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by NegroNtns(m): 10:56am On Dec 27, 2011

Was he on his knees?

I dont know about iboland, but it is abominable in our land for warriors to flee from a gunbattle. You dont draw a gun that you do not plan to use but once you are overpowered then you humble yourself for whatever follows, but never, ever flee from an enemy. Akintola was a warrior, a true son of the soil!

Can we say the same for the coward that fled the warfront disguised as a woman?

Who is a coward, the one that fought to death or the one that abandoned post in the middle of the night, the Yoruba war general or the Ibo war general?
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by OneNaira6: 2:11pm On Dec 27, 2011
dayokanu:

^^ they are non entities in war yet Adekunle made mince meat of your people

Above is what a foreigner has to say. See the bolded about the so called war non entity

culled from a Igbo website

http://www.kwenu.com/biafra/adekunle_interview.htm

Adekunle was a coward that attacked civilians rather than soliders even the article mentioned he attacked non-igbo just incase there might be an igbo among them even though he knew none of them were igbo.  He's pathetic, weak and pitiful.  Anyway adekunle or no adekunle, yoruba had very little impact on the war.  I wondered why Yoruba were viewed as cowards all over Nigeria but now I understand. Una boast too much but yet having little to show.  Let people hear word jare.
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by ak47mann(m): 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2011
^^
don't you no that yaribas are the biggest corward in Africa not only Nigeria,everybody have seen their arrogance and boastful behavior,even Ghanaian have seen the different,they didn't fought the war but they are the ones that talk about the war more than actual people that fought it, (middle-belts) bloody corwards cool
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by T8ksy(m): 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2011
God bless the "Black scorpion"!!! grin
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by preselect(m): 4:32am On Dec 29, 2011
you guys are busy fighting yourselves here. last time i went to ohio, come and see successful igbos and yorubas working together and helping each other to progress. there are many igbos in the dayton area of ohio, few northerners and some yorubas too, they formed a union and elected a yoruba to lead them, re-elected him year after year unopposed, last year the guy refused to be reelected and the nigerians went and chose another yoruba man to lead them.

they are there, igbo, hausa yoruba doing well and helping each other, una dey here de fight. na wa o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo: Trailer Carrying Jonathans Bag Of Rice Has An Accident / PHOTOS: Beggers In Front Of National Mosque When Buhari Came To Pray / Federal Executive Council Meeting Cancelled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.