Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo (6597 Views)

Stop Politicising Anti Corruption Fight-igbo Community / We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt / Buhari Tricked, Misses Atiku's Sons Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by Ugwumba(m): 4:35am On Dec 29, 2011
pres-elect:

you guys are busy fighting yourselves here. last time i went to ohio, come and see successful igbos and yorubas working together and helping each other to progress. there are many igbos in the dayton area of ohio, few northerners and some yorubas too, they formed a union and elected a yoruba to lead them, re-elected him year after year unopposed, last year the guy refused to be reelected and the nigerians went and chose another yoruba man to lead them.

they are there, igbo, hausa yoruba doing well and helping each other, una dey here de fight. na wa o.

And the most amusing thing is that none of them, on both sides, actually experienced what they are writing about, and are reading sectional authors who re-invent history.
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by ELAGAIE(m): 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2012
iread an article that reads: middle belt comprises of : benue, plateau, taraba, kogi, s/kaduna, s/adamawa, nasarawa, FCT, and niger state, if so then what u guys are agitating for? What is the meaning north central? U guyz are just agitating 4 carving out xtians frm the north which d map will b difficult to draw, if nt, middle beltians even ruled this country more than d core north, talk of Gowon, the almighty IBB is also frm the region, abdulsalam. where north east produce nothing just like south east
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by NRIPRIEST(m): 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2012
Onlytruth:

These youths are the future of Middle Belt, and maybe their elders are using them to fly a flag reach out to us. I would first send Ohanaeze youth council (if they are still active), or MASSOB (under the radar) to go and reach a quiet rapport with them.

These middlebelters need help figuring out what to do next, and I won't turn my back on them one bit.
Don't forget that wise men come from the East. cool

I'll be back.

Nna,I nwee ajo sense ooo!
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by NRIPRIEST(m): 10:14pm On Dec 27, 2012
Negro_Ntns: mcheww, nna, me chionu for that foolish response. I go knock the eze title out of ya brain. did you accept the title or not?

We voted and crowned one of our very illustrious son the Eze-Igbo and he led us with divine wisdom and understanding.
What else you you want,boy ?
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by Dede1(m): 10:37pm On Dec 27, 2012
@OP

The post is a bunch of baloney. I guess the article would have attracted a second glance if the name of JS Tarka was omitted. One of the reasons the Nigerian soldiers precipitated January 15, 1966 coup was issue of JS Tarka, Tiv riot of 1964 and NPC led by Bello. Yet it was the same JS Tarka the Mobile Corporation drafted to circumvent the pleas and cries of Biafrans before American public.
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 07, 2017
Dede1:
@OP

The post is a bunch of baloney. I guess the article would have attracted a second glance if the name of JS Tarka was omitted. One of the reasons the Nigerian soldiers precipitated January 15, 1966 coup was issue of JS Tarka, Tiv riot of 1964 and NPC led by Bello. Yet it was the same JS Tarka the Mobile Corporation drafted to circumvent the pleas and cries of Biafrans before American public.

So what are you implying here?
Re: How The North Tricked Middle Belt To Fight Igbo by goodnessndoki10(m): 8:47am On Oct 07, 2017
preselect:

Ezeuche,
I think obiagu may be right. Today France and Germany  are buddies. But their grandfathers were cutting each others throats 70yrs ago.

Ojukwu once said in owerri( first and only time I saw him face to face) " anyi amaro ndi fulu anyi na Anya mana anyi amalugo ndi iro anyi" we all now know who our enemies are; the northern Islamic fascist oligarchy.

Let's reach out to te middle belt if they are truly with us now.
it's only a fool that will lay his treasures in the land of his enemies. as u called the northern Islams.yet ur life depends on them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking News!! Aso Rock Is Boiling At The Moment!! / Oyo State Government Trains Northern Residents On Agribusiness / What Happened When Germany Increased Fuel Prices. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.