Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Do You Like Somebody But You Can't Tell The Person You Like He Or She. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Like Somebody But You Can't Tell The Person You Like He Or She. (1527 Views)

Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? / Can You Love Somebody But Wouldn't Marry Them? / She Has Bad Breath But I Can't Tell Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Like Somebody But You Can't Tell The Person You Like He Or She. by love11: 6:54pm On Mar 13, 2006
Opinion please
Re: Do You Like Somebody But You Can't Tell The Person You Like He Or She. by Rhodalyn(f): 6:56pm On Mar 13, 2006
the guys always come in for me wink
Re: Do You Like Somebody But You Can't Tell The Person You Like He Or She. by eveseh(f): 2:35pm On Apr 22, 2006
yes, there is one boy in my class in holland

i like he but it's so ahrd for me to tell him that i like him and we
are in the same class
Re: Do You Like Somebody But You Can't Tell The Person You Like He Or She. by eveseh(f): 11:08am On Apr 23, 2006
yea i like someone but i cant tell him,when i wanna tell him i just feel funny in me
Re: Do You Like Somebody But You Can't Tell The Person You Like He Or She. by raphy(m): 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2006
hi eveseh wink
that is the same thing with me there is a girl in my compund she is cute , i taik 2 her
a lot but it hard to tell her that i like her how can i start . cry is like this,
[[color=#990000][/color]baby do u know that i love you? smiley and i was trying to tell u this words 4 a very long time.i want u to be my, gf kiss cry pliz tell me is it good or bad? cry embarassed
Re: Do You Like Somebody But You Can't Tell The Person You Like He Or She. by Rhodalyn(f): 8:50pm On Apr 23, 2006
eveseh:

yea i like someone but i can't tell him,when i want to tell him i just feel funny in me
gp 4 wht U WNT GAL kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss bt dnt lower ya self! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Do You Like Somebody But You Can't Tell The Person You Like He Or She. by hammers(m): 10:56am On Mar 10, 2008
This used to happen to me when i was young.But i bet it will never happen again.

The fact is there are many ways to tell a lady how much u like her.
It does not necessarily have to be verbally. I think first,being a friend is the most important thing then let every other thing follow.

(1) (Reply)

Naija Girls In Naija Are Money Grabbers And Niaja Girls Abroad Too Clingy. / Is This Assumption Fair Enough? / Which One Will U Rescue? Ur Mother Or Ur Love.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.