Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,312 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1012) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1625783 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) (1014) (1015) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by BykeLaByke: 9:17pm On Jul 01, 2018
Mehnnnn just get me Cousins abeg.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 9:18pm On Jul 01, 2018
A40:

I can't shake this nagging feeling that one of Green/KD or Klay would eventually leave as GSW can't pay 4 players max

My pick will be Klay.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:43pm On Jul 01, 2018
Roland17:

My pick will be Klay.
Could even be KD or Green. Klay seems like a very low-maintenance dude! While everyone is doing Nike, Adidas dude is repping for a Chinese shoemaker

Could be Klay though since his contract runs out first and should the Warriors 3peat I don't just see how anybody wants a paycut after 4 rings when there would be other up and comers willing to break bank
Re: The NBA Begins by Ewuro4: 1:21am On Jul 02, 2018
Have you heard... MOI BRON is in Lakers!!!! Let’s go there!!! I’m moving with him ,, over the cliff with tha GOAT!!! cool

Perfect place to retire buddy!

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Ewuro4: 1:24am On Jul 02, 2018
etidy:

He's definitely joining Purple and Gold grin
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 2:18am On Jul 02, 2018
I predicted this way back last year..

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:23am On Jul 02, 2018
Ewuro4:
Have you heard... MOI BRON is in Lakers!!!! Let’s go there!!! I’m moving with him ,, over the cliff with tha GOAT!!! cool

Perfect place to retire buddy!

Haaaa shocked I came here to ask how you will take this move. Ashe u have moved on. Dis sister is coooold grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:24am On Jul 02, 2018
It will be hard for me to root for lakers as much as like LBJ. But this is the smartest move he could make. Bron has grown up.
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 2:27am On Jul 02, 2018
Fork!!

Kawhi they go lakers be that too.
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 2:34am On Jul 02, 2018
The mental Gymnastics the Kobe stans/laker fans go start to do go too sweet. Next season should be fun.
I for like make him stay for Cleveland sha.
Re: The NBA Begins by naija01: 2:42am On Jul 02, 2018
Even if they add Kawhi to their team, they wont win the east conference with the Warriors around talk of making it to the Nba Playoff!
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:30am On Jul 02, 2018
Javale is gone.. Good!! Let's get Dwight and pay Kevon Looney.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:50am On Jul 02, 2018
Lance Stephenson is joining the Lakers.. grin grin

He is going to be bestie's with Bron
Re: The NBA Begins by etidy: 5:10am On Jul 02, 2018
Lakers need to sign randle, I expect randle, Ingram and kuzma to make a massive jump next season under lebron. They lack shooters though. Kawhi will come next season if spurs refuse to lower their asking price.

People will be shocked by the Lakers next season. This team is a potential 4th seed. All they lacked last season was leadership to help close out games, they have it now in lebron.
The Lakers can also trade for lillard down the line and get kawhi in free agency next summer.
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 5:57am On Jul 02, 2018
Roland17:

Lol. I was surprised when I saw the move. They're going to be buddies for life!!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by etidy: 6:05am On Jul 02, 2018
The warriors are the winners of free agency this season unless Philadelphia can risk going for kawhi.
All their potential rivals except Boston got weaker.
Three peat is loading.
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 7:27am On Jul 02, 2018
Woke up to this, bruhhhhhhh

I do have a feeling Lakers would trade for Kawhi. IT, Deng, Brook Lopez, Kuzma and probably Zubac will be the scapegoats. They may throw a future pick in there...

Kawhi, Bron, Randle, Lonzo and KCP ain't a bad starting lineup.

But Lance, Hart, Mcgee, Frye and Ingram isn't the best bench(Shaqtin everywhere). And there's Luke Walton...
Re: The NBA Begins by BykeLaByke: 8:51am On Jul 02, 2018
OMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

LAAAAABBBBBBRRRRRROOOOONNNNNNNN JAAAAMMMMEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSD.

GGKDZOIDSDBFPGGFPFSDKDSEAKDSWAUIJOISAWASIOJIF.

We actually got him.....lmaoooooooooooo.

Playoffs,here we come baaaaaayyyyyyyybbbbbbbbeeeeehhhhhhhhh!!

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 9:47am On Jul 02, 2018
Roland17:

Wait, what? Bwahahaha... Steph gon need some rehab cheesy
Life comes at you hard, for real. Oh my goodness
Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 9:56am On Jul 02, 2018
West is just too stacked. Toronto Raptors is the winner of this deal.
They should be having a party
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 10:30am On Jul 02, 2018
Manutd19:
West is just too stacked. Toronto Raptors is the winner of this deal

You say??

Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 10:31am On Jul 02, 2018
Is anybody home?

Re: The NBA Begins by BykeLaByke: 10:34am On Jul 02, 2018
Lmaooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Ingram definitely getting traded for Kawhi.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 10:36am On Jul 02, 2018
My only problem with this move is that it increases playoff teams from 10 to 11. Spurs will get replaced by Lakers and Pelicans/Blazers/Nuggets/OKC will battle for that last spot...

Oh, yeah and All Star selection is getting ridiculous...

But LeBron's idea of migration? Best thing to do
Re: The NBA Begins by Yonce(f): 11:35am On Jul 02, 2018
etidy:
The warriors are the winners of free agency this season unless Philadelphia can risk going for kawhi.
All their potential rivals except Boston got weaker.
Three peat is loading.

LeBron left Cavs to stop getting raped in the finals, now he'll just get the same treatment at the WCF.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 12:45pm On Jul 02, 2018
Decale:
My only problem with this move is that it increases playoff teams from 10 to 11. Spurs will get replaced by Lakers and Pelicans/Blazers/Nuggets/OKC will battle for that last spot...

Oh, yeah and All Star selection is getting ridiculous...

But LeBron's idea of migration? Best thing to do

More complaints on missing out on all star by players in the west.
Gone are the days of having 4 warriors in the all star.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:30pm On Jul 02, 2018
Decale:
Is anybody home?

Like I predicted earlier, Lebron leaving the Cavs is the best situation for the Cavs and K. Love. Dan was not interested, it was only due diligence to speak otherwise. The man should be happy because he can now get a handle of his franchise.

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
Yonce:

LeBron left Cavs to stop getting raped in the finals, now he'll just get the same treatment at the WCF.

Lebron is not getting past the 1st round, maybe 2nd round without another superstar in the western conference.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:33pm On Jul 02, 2018
Manutd19:
West is just too stacked. Toronto Raptors is the winner of this deal.

Did you just say the Raptors? LMAAAAAAOOOOOOOOO. This is laughter from the Garden bro. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:53pm On Jul 02, 2018
SIRcumalot:
The mental Gymnastics the Kobe stans/laker fans go start to do go too sweet. Next season should be fun.
I for like make him stay for Cleveland sha.
Lakers are cancelled till further notice of course

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:55pm On Jul 02, 2018
SmooshCHN:
Javale is gone.. Good!! Let's get Dwight and pay Kevon Looney.
Definitely have to try and land Dwight provided he is willing to take the vet minimum and try to play for a ring
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
I haven’t started watching basketball when Lebron joined Miami Heat, but with what is happening right now I can say Lebron started the super team. He joined an average Miami Heat team, and with one super star and he invited another one. He knew he would be going to lakers, he knew one super star in Either Kawhi or Paul George will join or both. Later in the future Lestupids will say Lebron joined a 35 win team. Lebron ruined NBA not KD.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) (1014) (1015) ... (2208) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.