Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1631519 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (2214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Mynd44: 9:17pm On Apr 25, 2016
Skywalker5:
Curry out for two weeks. I knew something silly will happen. I am sure Spurs fans are happy angry angry angry angry

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 1:28am On Apr 26, 2016
A40:
What is phacking wrong with the Warriors and why are they trying so hard to piss their title defense away? They have enough to get past Houston and overreacted because of a 1pt loss over a basket that shouldn't have counted?

They do not need Curry to get past the Rockets and if I were Iggy, Klay, Draymond and Livingston I would be offended by the team and Curry's lack of trust in us

Durant won't come to Houston. It would be borderline stoopid to come to Houston sans Harden when the Celtics and Wizards have a younger roster and maybe an easier road to the Finals

Horford is a more realistic target but won't turn you to contenders either. Now if you could just move Dwight, Pau would be a solid guy to pair with Harden. You could even get a few solid mid level veterans on board too

Note I do think Harden is a bit overrated but you guys are a D-League team without him to put it mildly

JVG is a bad idea, can't teach an old dog new tricks. You guys need to take a chance on someone new, maybe Walton

smh... see as e take pour cold water for my head cheesy. Pau/Horford is very possible. Dwight is gone imo.

u right tho...the brave thing to do is get a new young coach, maybe a new GM and eat a year of 2 or first round playoff losses. Im personally also wary of JVG. Him, his brother in detroit and tibs are pretty stubborn about what they think winning bball is. I fear none of them can adapt to the new NBA
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 1:29am On Apr 26, 2016
Skywalker5:
Curry out for two weeks. I knew something silly will happen. I am sure Spurs fans are happy angry angry angry angry

bros why are you mentioning spurs. aren't you guys facing clippers next? you better concentrate on clippers - your flogging is coming grin grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 1:31am On Apr 26, 2016
before i forget, you know the warriors could extend this rockets series to game 7, just to give curry more time to rest, no? tongue
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 2:15am On Apr 26, 2016
birdman:
before i forget, you know the warriors could extend this rockets series to game 7, just to give curry more time to rest, no? tongue
Steve Kerr will definitely not do that.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:46am On Apr 26, 2016
OKC advances to the semifinals. Chris Paul in an apparent wrist injury. cry
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 6:12am On Apr 26, 2016
[quote author=Mynd44 post=45040475][/quote]

Well hopefully Leonard will pop a knee soon grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 6:13am On Apr 26, 2016
birdman:

bros why are you mentioning spurs. aren't you guys facing clippers next? you better concentrate on clippers - your flogging is coming grin grin grin

Na Warriors will do just fine without Chris Paul grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Mynd44: 6:15am On Apr 26, 2016
Skywalker5:

Well hopefully Leonard will pop a knee soon grin grin
Dreams
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 6:21am On Apr 26, 2016
Lebron is looking at the Western Conference and licking his lips at the possibility of winning another championship especially if Uncle Drew and Love keeps playing hard, no question the Cavs are coming out of the East, Question is who is coming out of the West? the Warriors are not winning the West without Curry neither are the Clippers without CP3 and Griffin, that leaves those kids at OKC and Popovic..hmmmmmmm

I just know Queen James is watching the West and hopes it does not stop pouring..
Re: The NBA Begins by Mynd44: 6:23am On Apr 26, 2016
Roland17:
Lebron is looking at the Western Conference and licking his lips at the possibility of winning another championship especially if Uncle Drew and Love keeps playing hard, no question the Cavs are coming out of the East, Question is who is coming out of the West? the Warriors are not winning the West without Curry neither are the Clippers without CP3 and Griffin, that leaves those kids at OKC and Popovic..hmmmmmmm

I just know Queen James is watching the West and hopes it does not stop pouring..

The Cavs can't win against the Spurs.

They might even get swept

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 6:36am On Apr 26, 2016
Roland17:

You call my man Durant a kid? i am fuming angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 6:37am On Apr 26, 2016
Mynd44:

Dreams

Curry will be back by then so i expect them to deal with Spurs,same way they were dealt with during regular season. grin grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
Saw the Curry scenario coming. The positive is there is still hope he will return. The injury to Chris Paul however has knocked the Clippers out of contention. Massive blow! A few of their fans were giddy after Curry went down now its their turn and they might not even make it past the Blazers (I don't even think they will)

This definitely has to be the most competitive first round in history

If you are a Warriors fan time to rip out your Rip City gear and hope that series drags till Game 7
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 5:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
A40:
Saw the Curry scenario coming. The positive is there is still hope he will return. The injury to Chris Paul however has knocked the Clippers out of contention. Massive blow! A few of their fans were giddy after Curry went down now its their turn and they might not even make it past the Blazers (I don't even think they will)

This definitely has to be the most competitive first round in history

If you are a Warriors fan time to rip out your Rip City gear and hope that series drags till Game 7
you must've been praying for him to injure before. grin
Its just two weeks,the warriors are strong enough to beat the blazers or the clippers without curry.
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 5:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
Hahahaha Mark Cuban grin Durant has keed me grin grin www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuImTW9482g
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
Chris Paul suffered a broken bone in his right hand, out for the rest of the playoffs. Blake Griffin also injured his knee, a 50-50 chance he'll be able to play game 5. Clippers is done for this season playoffs.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
Hahahaha Mark Cuban grin Durant has keed me grin grin www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuImTW9482g
I honestly would've done the same thing.
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 8:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
SmooshCHN:
Now we know KD going to DALLAS is out of it grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 9:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
SIRcumalot:

you must've been praying for him to injure before. grin
Its just two weeks,the warriors are strong enough to beat the blazers or the clippers without curry.
Maka why? I have no beef with Chris Paul

I'm actually hoping the Spurs obliterate OKC. Westbrook and Durant displayed very little class in the previous round
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 9:28pm On Apr 26, 2016
SmooshCHN:
lol you would have called him 'a' idiot? cheesy

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by OohMpa: 10:49pm On Apr 26, 2016
A40:
Westbrook and Durant displayed very little class in the previous round

Do you mean this Westbrook? undecided

Game 1 - 24pts 11assists
Game 2 - 19pts 6 assists
Game 3 - 26pts 15 assists
Game 4 - 25pts 15 assists
Game 5 - 36pts 9 assists

OR Durant's 26ppg? Surely his twin, no?

OR the fact that the Thunder only loss was by 1 point while their average win was 23points? undecided

What were you expecting? A sweep and each player dropping 30 every game?

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
OohMpa:

Do you mean this Westbrook? undecided

Game 1 - 24pts 11assists
Game 2 - 19pts 6 assists
Game 3 - 26pts 15 assists
Game 4 - 25pts 15 assists
Game 5 - 36pts 9 assists

OR Durant's 26ppg? Surely his twin, no?

OR the fact that the Thunder only loss was by 1 point while their average win was 23points? undecided

What were you expecting? A sweep and each player dropping 30 every game?

Ohmpa, i think he meant class like the way they handled the media, players and stuffs like that.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 10:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
I look forward to Westbrook's dance moves every game grin the recent one was dope n he looked foolish n funny cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 12:41am On Apr 27, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
lol you would have called him 'a' idiot? cheesy
Hold on Westbrook/Mizzzbeee, He's "a" Idiot. Yes!! undecided
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 2:01am On Apr 27, 2016
How did Raptors still win that game?

shocked
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 3:43am On Apr 27, 2016
Blake Griffin left quad injury. Out for the rest of the season. Clippers are done officially.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:55am On Apr 27, 2016
When it rains, it pours.... angry angry

#greenrunsdeep

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 4:33am On Apr 27, 2016
Roland17:
When it rains, it pours.... angry angry

#greenrunsdeep

Ndo...
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:15am On Apr 27, 2016
Isaiah Thomas tweaked his ankle again sad. The injury gods have not been fair to everyone.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 6:27am On Apr 27, 2016
SmooshCHN:
Hold on Westbrook/Mizzzbeee, He's "a" Idiot. Yes!! undecided
Westbrook/Mizzzbeee? undecided
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 10:23am On Apr 27, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
Westbrook/Mizzzbeee? undecided
I was imagining you were Westbrook and I'm Durant at the interview

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (2214) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: BlueMann, larride(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.