Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1624160 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (2207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 2:35pm On Jul 10, 2016
Bobbieydeey:

You don't stil get our point lol, there's a basketball court (2 star ballers) in your hood, there are sets yall play every weekend winner takes 5k for bragging rights...... After beating various sets the two stars meet one was always falling short gets frustrated boom next weekend he joins the winning set viola they whoop everybody asses out he shares from the 5k...hes happy & all......... Where we come in what happened to joining another winning squad to compete?? Right now no team can challenge cavs in the West except luck.
you like cavs alot ooo to the point autocorrect testifies alot to that fact
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 2:36pm On Jul 10, 2016
Bobbieydeey:
team up with LeBron lol that's the only choice
hmmm thats another star teaming up with three stars. But of course no wahala bah!
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 2:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
SIRcumalot:

Warriors fans won't see your point it isn't in their interest too.
Bron and KD move is the same thing different circumstances but ultimately the same reason and goal.
Durant will be fine same as bron was.
A lot of why fans are in uproar(aside form OKC people) about this move is the lack of competition perceived. Which won't be so.
A few final MVPs another regular season MVP and we'll all be on his nuts again.

Not that I don't get what you're saying a,ship is a ship
but ask any true basketball fan what their favourite champion title run is as a neutral in the last 10yrs and they will point to the mavs 2011.

The rings Is the cause always the rings
I fear for Chris Paul.
I love the way you don't add sentiments to things except in some cases. Infact ddn't know you were a cavs fan till this playoffs. Wat you said there about Lebron and Durant not every cavs fan would accept that.

So should we say the only ring Lebron has won is this season? And the other two are ceremonial? History won't count the two? And his legacy was tarnished till he redeemed it this season?

Thank you ojare, kissbut still don't like Bron tho. tongue

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by nairamaniac: 2:45pm On Jul 10, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
so can we say that he should have waited to sign with the warriors next season? For example if this season playoffs repeats itself but with the spurs eliminating thunder. Would you be OK if he then joined the warriors?

No matter how we try to rationalise it. This is just too direct. yes, theres something great in having a ring. but amongst ring-owners, we still categorize them.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:49pm On Jul 10, 2016
SmooshCHN:
I feel for CP3.. What would you do if you were him? Or what do you think he should do?

My exact thoughts each time folks try to criticize Durant for jumping ship, CP3 would jump ship if it was possibly, sadly he would retire without a ring and he would be remembered as a dominant point guard and that is it, nothing more. The clippers tried to build something strong, they had a legitimate case, however, their poor discipline, predictable offense, glass footed stars and shallow mental strength always stood in their way.

Anyone can win rings, however, special talents need them for legacy, numbers/ stats are absolutely irrelevant because someone is coming to clean out your numbers, you can ask Ray Allen..

In 10 years, CP3 would be discussed in the same vein as a R. Miller, Barkley and other great players whose numbers have been erased by current players.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Bobbieydeey: 2:54pm On Jul 10, 2016
Watching Durants gsw press conference and he said when the clippers presented their offer it was really nice but Chris Paul wasn't there lol
Roland17:

My exact thoughts each time folks try to criticize Durant for jumping ship, CP3 would jump ship if it was possibly, sadly he would retire without a ring and he would be remembered as a dominant point guard and that is it, nothing more. The clippers tried to build something strong, they had a legitimate case, however, their poor discipline, predictable offense, glass footed stars and shallow mental strength always stood in their way.

Anyone can win rings, however, special talents need them for legacy, numbers/ stats are absolutely irrelevant because someone is coming to clean out your numbers, you can ask Ray Allen..

In 10 years, CP3 would be discussed in the same vein as a R. Miller, Barkley and other great players whose numbers have been erased by current players.

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 3:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
Roland17:

This is so true. In as much as I love KD coming to GSW I actually thought he would stay at OKC and try for one more season. My posts in June are replete with that position. But whether we like it or not, once a player is termed "great" and is being tipped to make the HOF, what will decide where he stands on that list is his rings. Anybody who thinks contrary to this, is just a basketball neophyte.

The other day Magic said LeBron has cemented his status as top 3 of all times. Opinions will be polarised in that regard but Lebron has now played 7 finals in 13 seasons with 3 rings to show for it as well as 3 finals MVP whereas Bird played just 5 finals and got 3 rings out of it with 2 finals MVPs in the same 13 seasons if memory serves me well. In other words, some may argue that Bron is now ahead of Bird.

Obviously, I expect Celtic faithfuls to disagree with this but the fact remains that until Bron got his 2016 ring, virtually no one would have raised that notion- and what is worrisome WRT your post is that Chris Paul would never be rated higher than Chauncey Billups for the exact reason- RINGS.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 3:27pm On Jul 10, 2016
SIRcumalot:

If they got to the UCL final in the prime of Aston Villa existence that isn't an over achievement.

Staying with the footballing line
This is Ronaldo joining Barcelona to win the the UCL or the league title before the time of Jose and Ancelotti

I have said it KD move is a move I can get behind what am against is saying that OKC isn't a team capable of winning the championship.
Not with two of the top 5 players in the league.

But when last did OKC play in the finals Or when last did they get to the WCFs? So Leicester didn't over achieve last season? Come on man.

Ronaldo isn't desperate to win the UCLs. Remember he had won it with Manchester United? Why don't you say if Wenger leaves AFC to go to Barca or Bayern to win the UCL that he is denigrating his legacy as a manager?

Desperate times call for desperate measures.
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 3:27pm On Jul 10, 2016
Bobbieydeey:
Watching Durants gsw press conference and he said when the clippers presented their offer it was really nice but Chris Paul wasn't there lol
he wasn't der because he was with LeBron and wade on vacation
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 3:31pm On Jul 10, 2016
nairamaniac:

No matter how we try to rationalise it. This is just too direct. yes, theres something great in having a ring. but amongst ring-owners, we still categorize them.
u avnt answered my question
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 3:35pm On Jul 10, 2016
nairamaniac:
@ eruditor

I wdnt go back and forth with you. The bases of allllll these our plenty talk is about "Durant's move from OKC to Golden State".

No one is saying he can't move to wherever he wants to.

on the other hand, no one says Golden state should acquire him if they can.

What we are saying is that "no other use great player of Durant's standard had ever bend this low for Ring(s).

You trying to exonerate the situation by bringing up Lebron, Kobe, and other players that either jumped ships for rings or demanded to.

No great player of Durant's calibre has ever bent this low, especially at a timing their team were in an ascending trend.

From most of my posts, I'm sure everyone here knows iv never measured greatness by ring(s).

I love Durant almost as much as I love Lebron. he's been almost everyones Top3 player for past 5years. Which is really great.

Just 2 weeks ago in one of my post, before we eve. imagined he WD move to GSW, I said " I wdnt imagine want Durant retiring without a ring". I guess I should have added "but not bending so low to the extent of denigrating his legacy",

He would win ring(s) in GSW. but dont tell us that ring in GSW would be half as valuable to if he had done it in OKC, Which didn't appear farfetched as at Two weeks ago.

Some of us criticizing his decision may be doing this due to envy or fear of Warriors. but not me. I'm criticizing it, due to how it was would subdue his legacy as regards his impending ring(s).

Don't know bout you, but some of us as fans still value and Admire the beauty in Rivalries within great players ahead of ganging up for helps with your very Co-Rival in order to win rings.

neither of bird nor magic do it.
neither of Jordan&Isaiah do it.
neither of Lebron & wade do it(cos wade wasn't a top 3 player as at when Lebron decamped to Miami).

Don't get me wrong, every players career is peculiar in his own way. its just sad that Durant's legacy may be forever be questionable irrespective of ring(s) in Warriors.

I don't want to have to resort to invectives so I would just keep it short.

KD didn't demand to be traded. He was a free agent and he had the option of leaving which he actualized. On the other hand, GSW had the cap space to pay him and they opted for him.

If Magic was in Lakers for 9 years without a ring and was presented with Free agency and a chance to join the Celtics; he would have joined them. The same goes for Bird and Lakers.

Both players as well as all the superstars in the late 80s and 90s joined hands to form the dream team of 1992. I don't know why they didn't think it was "denigrating their legacy" to form such a formidable team to beat minnows from other countries at the Olympics.

The synopsis is as smooshchn said: double standardness is the bane of many a people of which Nigerians seem to be chief.

That you even tried to compartmentalize Lebron's move and present it as disparate from KD's, is unseemly and clumsy to be frank. And then the silly addendums of "stats and Wikipedia" or even age difference, just dumbs your argument even more.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:35pm On Jul 10, 2016
Mizzzbeee:

CP3 obviously picked what was more important to him. A chance to convince Durant to move to LA and boost his chance to win a chip vs vacationing with best friends who already have multiple rings.

I think CP3 has already accepted his fate and has checked out with the Clippers.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
nairamaniac:
. spurs and clips did not just whoop his a.s.s the very previous season he may have moved there.

you're right and i give you that. Truth be told, that wasn't a factor. I remember i heard this Durant to Warriors rumours during the regular season. Durant likes the unity among the warriors superstars and their willingness to allow others be the hero in a ball game. They share the ball in golden state dude. Clippers are good but all their stars have big egos. Paul clashing with Deandre etc......
Spurs a great team to join as well but i myself would want Curry, Thompson as my teammate. Lebron wanted both his friend (BOSH) and his wife (WADE) as his teammate.
Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 3:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
This needs to stop. What matters is Durant is a WARRIOR!
If you like disregard his ring when he eventually win one, it will be recorded. I remember same was said when Lebron went to his wife's team, today all what people say is 3 rings for the king.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:28pm On Jul 10, 2016
Even this guy has 3 rings but we can't compare him to Chris Paul or Carmelo.. So whether rings or not, it really doesn't take much from how we see a player or how great they played or competed. Rings are like going to school and getting a certificate but it never makes you a better student. Durant will get his Rings, James has gotten his it still and would never change the fact that both of them dominated their positions in their time.

Let's cut Durant some slacks.

Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 5:09pm On Jul 10, 2016
nairamaniac:

hanx dear.
The ring would outrightly be ceremonial.

The situation would never be as valuable as it would HV, if he had done it with OKC. which I totally believe they were close to doing with one or two added pieces.

If you remember, I stood for Durant winning a ring in His carrier. To be honest, if durant had stayed and come out of the west ahead of GSW, I would have supported Durant to get his ring in OKC.

I wonder y my opinion would cause problems.

I wonder for cavs with those players. I don't see the mike dunleavy as such a special player.

I wish delly had stayed though. he marks
U can't write out the cavs future-plans yet. Maybe they are looking forward to trades rather than free agents.

There may be trades.
lol, your opinion would definitely cause a problem cause the truth is always bitter, some warriors fans even say we cavs fan are angry and mad he joined them, meanwhile we're just dissapointed he joined the team and every other team fans are also dissapointed and nothing more. You shldnt talk about the K.D matter anymore, it will keep causing problem over here even when we all know the truth. cheesy

Well as for cavs, lets just wait and, did you watch yesterday's summer league cavs Vs nets, that guy jordan mcrae has a really good future ahead of him. we shld just resign swish and mcrae. Well mayb cavs are looking for trades rather than free agents, let's wait then
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:16pm On Jul 10, 2016
chic2pimp:

Different though. Charles Barkley was already on the decline then(Durant is in his pomp). Plus the bulls were the best team not the Rockets. What Durant did is Akin to Sir Charles teaming up with Jordan and Pippen back in 91-92. Or Zeke teaming up with the Celtics back in the mid 80s. Don't blame him though. A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.
That different na him I no like to dey hear. Dirk was 33 and past his prime but still stayed with a 38 year old Kidd 34 year old JET to beat Lebron and Wade to a Championship. Barkley has no excuse.

That Rockets team were a year off back to back championships
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:20pm On Jul 10, 2016
lolawilliams:

lol, your opinion would definitely cause a problem cause the truth is always bitter, some warriors fans even say we cavs fan are angry and mad he joined them, meanwhile we're just dissapointed he joined the team and every other team fans are also dissapointed and nothing more. You shldnt talk about the K.D matter anymore, it will keep causing problem over here even when we all know the truth. cheesy

Well as for cavs, lets just wait and, did you watch yesterday's summer league cavs Vs nets, that guy jordan mcrae has a really good future ahead of him. we shld just resign swish and mcrae. Well mayb cavs are looking for trades rather than free agents, let's wait then
You didn't complain about James movement, let Durant be.. Simple! If I ask you how many chips Bron has, you'll tell me 3 you bother to mention he had to leave Cleveland and team up with 2 top players and 1 clutchest player.. Whether Bron had his 2006 let us dash him the ring or fought Spurs we still count it as 3. Let Durant make his move as he likes. We Warriors fans here and other fans here don't hate the truth that it seems unfair when Golden State plays Brooklyn Nets or play 76ers or Nuggets; we are not here for y'all "Double Standards. It shouldn't be too hard a pill to swallow. He's already on the Warriors that I know is too hard to swallow.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 5:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
SmooshCHN:
You didn't complain about James movement, let Durant be.. Simple! If I ask you how many chips Bron has, you'll tell me 3 you bother to mention he had to leave Cleveland and team up with 2 top players and 1 clutchest player.. Whether Bron had his 2006 let us dash him the ring or fought Spurs we still count it as 3. Let Durant make his move as he likes. We Warriors fans here and other fans here don't hate the truth that it seems unfair when Golden State plays Brooklyn Nets or play 76ers or Nuggets; we are not here for y'all "Double Standards. It shouldn't be too hard a pill to swallow. He's already on the Warriors that I know is too hard to swallow.
You shldnt even put leBron in this, before leBron left the cavs, he was all the cavs had, that cavs team bck then were not as good as today's thunders team. if leBron had a strong team as this when he was at cavs, he wouldn't have left. when he left the cavs, they lost alot of games the following season and turned into a weak team but okc wld still manage and get into the playoffs evn without k.D.. it shows leBron took his talent elsewhere to get a ring, he cnt gt it with a weak team, but what should we call K.D' s own, is okc a weak team??

Another reason why you shldnt put leBron name into this is that, he went to the heat that last tasted a ship in 2006, he never went to a winning team then. as at that year, he never went to a teak better than the heats, he never went to lakers or celtics or other teams that were dominatin the league.

Im not into any double standard sh't. Im just dissapointed he left okc that went so hard in playoffs, a team that dominated Spurs in playoffs, a team that dominated warriors in playoffs and wld hve qualified if not for refs and westbrook.

Well. it's his life. Im not angry or kad he went to Gsw. i can understand he needs a ring

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:16pm On Jul 10, 2016
lolawilliams:

You shldnt even put leBron in this, before leBron left the cavs, he was all the cavs had, that cavs team bck then were not as good as today's thunders team. if leBron had a strong team as this when he was at cavs, he wouldn't have left. when he left the cavs, they lost alot of games the following season and turned into a weak team but okc wld still manage and get into the playoffs evn without k.D.. it shows leBron took his talent elsewhere to get a ring, he cnt gt it with a weak team, but what should we call K.D' s own, is okc a weak team??

Another reason why you shldnt put leBron name into this is that, he went to the heat that last tasted a ship in 2006, he never went to a winning team then. as at that year, he never went to a teak better than the heats, he never went to lakers or celtics or other teams that were dominating the league.
That's why he created his own dominating squad undecided so??

Im not into any double standard sh't. Im just dissapointed he left okc that went so hard in playoffs, a team that dominated Spurs in playoffs, a team that dominated warriors in playoffs and wld hve qualified if not for refs and westbrook.

Well. it's his life. Im not angry or kad he went to Gsw. i can understand he needs a ring
Did you say if not for refs would've beaten Golden State?? You never cease to amaze me. And so at the end you acknowledge He and James went for rings.. And say you were disappointed. Lebron team won 61 games and probably also would've needed just 1 or 2 changes going by what most of you who are disappointed think OKC should've done. But this is the same OKC that let James Harden go, Reggie Jackson and now Ibaka and still has the same Westbrook who knows how to turnover in dying secs and doesn't care much about trying too hard. So tell me what was the plan for OKC?KD getting the ring after all those useless and senseless moves?? undecided Another 1yr of trial and failure and then get dumped by Westbrook??
If you want to be disappointed it's only because you have the right to.. The guy made a bold move concerning his life. Why would people who were OK with James criticize him? Well as long as Cavs rule the east, it Ok. So far GSW isn't the one knocking in the finals..

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 6:36pm On Jul 10, 2016
SmooshCHN:
Did you say if not for refs would've beaten Golden State?? You never cease to amaze me. And so at the end you acknowledge He and James went for rings.. And say you were disappointed. Lebron team won 61 games and probably also would've needed just 1 or 2 changes going by what most of you who are disappointed think OKC should've done. But this is the same OKC that let James Harden go, Reggie Jackson and now Ibaka and still has the same Westbrook who knows how to turnover in dying secs and doesn't care much about trying too hard. So tell me what was the plan for OKC?KD getting the ring after all those useless and senseless moves?? undecided Another 1yr of trial and failure and then get dumped by Westbrook??
If you want to be disappointed it's only because you have the right to.. The guy made a bold move concerning his life. Why would people who were OK with James criticize him? Well as long as Cavs rule the east, it Ok. So far GSW isn't the one knocking in the finals..

That's it, the finals should have been Cavs VS Okc. putting leBron james name in this matter made me typed all of that, cause i don't argue about K.D move anymore since we all know the real truth. And again It's not wise to compare K.D's moving to Warriors to James moving to the Heat, and everyone knows that, so stop camparing them.
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 6:50pm On Jul 10, 2016
SmooshCHN:
she said refs had something to do with okc losing to Warriors. But of cuz she won't acknowledge refs and the nba had anything to do with Warriors and cavs. Hmm #doublestandards
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 7:01pm On Jul 10, 2016
lolawilliams:

That's it, the finals should have been Cavs VS Okc. putting leBron james name in this matter made me typed all of that, cause i don't argue about K.D move anymore since we all know the real truth. And again It's not wise to compare K.D's moving to Warriors to James moving to the Heat, and everyone knows that, so stop camparing them.
I'm Done With You.. It's practically unwise to continue to talk about James and KD's move with You let alone Why it should've been Cavs vs OKC Finals.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 7:04pm On Jul 10, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
she said refs had something to do with okc losing to Warriors. But of cuz she won't acknowledge refs and the nba had anything to do with Warriors and cavs. Hmm #doublestandards
She can say if the refs had not have tempered with Warriors, there wouldn't have been need for the refs to temper with the finals. I just gave up mhen.. I'll just shift my base abeg. Some people's comments would just want to make you ask yourself if your eyes or brain are working well or there's a problem with theirs.. I'm weak already.
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 7:20pm On Jul 10, 2016
SmooshCHN:
I'm Done With You.. It's practically unwise to continue to talk about James and KD's move with You let alone Why it should've been Cavs vs OKC Finals.

You need to.we were talking about K.D's move, you couldn't prove me wrong, now youre more bothered about the Cavs Vs Okc mentioned, lool. More reason why i stopped the K.D move argument with ppl, I only argued cause you compared his move to leBron's own. your post above also, Smh, i really dont know what to say, i believe you're matured and you really need to act your age.

Nairamaniac already said the real truth about KD's move, but ppl like you still make it look fake. Well you really need to be True with me.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 10, 2016
Lebron fans should not be mad at KD leaving Okc, Lebron started it, you can say the circumstances was different, but it is the same thing. It is only neutral fans like us that can over analyze and be mad about it.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 9:18pm On Jul 10, 2016
^^

The reason they will never accept it is because they will need to remove 2 rings from Lebron and they don't want to do that. So the best option is to come up with phantasmagorical differences between both instances.

The most laughable of all is the one in which OKC leading 3-1, lose 3 straight games fair and square and are ousted, yet some people say they were better. But GSW that led 3-1 and had their all-rounder suspended and their MVP suspiciously expended in game 6 following 3 dubious foul calls when GSW had momentum, didn't deserve to beat the CAVS.
Re: The NBA Begins by Bobbieydeey: 9:56pm On Jul 10, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
Yeah I know, but who vacation epp he's clearly not serious he has the money to fly down asap.... Curry iguodala green & klay all went to Durants crib
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 9:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
lolawilliams:

You need to.we were talking about K.D's move, you couldn't prove me wrong, now youre more bothered about the Cavs Vs Okc mentioned, lool. More reason why i stopped the K.D move argument with ppl, I only argued cause you compared his move to leBron's own. your post above also, Smh, i really dont know what to say, i believe you're matured and you really need to act your age.

Nairamaniac already said the real truth about KD's move, but ppl like you still make it look fake. Well you really need to be True with me.
It'll be nice you know if you don't play the age card cheesy cos I'm very sure you're the elderly.. I used your statement against you and you play the age card. Bringing up age on a faceless forum makes me laugh.
Come on!! If you think KD's move was disappointing, as I said before, you're entitled to disappointment.. And you can feel it was very wrong and was the weakest move ever in the NBA and LeBron to Miami was just because he wanted to after playing with "scrubs" as you like to say.. I refuse to argue further cos I believe I can't be convinced and have no power to convince you so there's no point trying argue and wasting time. If you feel Naira....... said the truth already well to you it is, to me it's not. You can says it's different from LeBron but to me, it's practically the same thing and I stated my reasons when I first quoted you go read it. You don't expect me to type it again just to convince you. I respect your view cos my thought on the issue isn't the best and shouldn't be the superior and same for yours.
I shouldn't bring up LeBron in the conversation cos he wasn't similar to KD?? Believe what you want dear it's a free world. "I'm done" meant I'm no longer interested in the argument since you said the refs helped GSW beat OKC ". That took away every drive I had to talk about the KD situation. I'm not dissing you, I'm just not interested in we continuing this issue. We can talk something else that has nothing to do with our Teams.
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
Bobbieydeey:
Yeah I know, but who vacation epp he's clearly not serious he has the money to fly down asap.... Curry iguodala green & klay all went to Durants crib
lmao, the guy was enjoying the fun with friends and family...Curry, Klay and Iggy were all in the US... CP was in Spain jare... Me too won't fly down to come and persuade one human being joor
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 10:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
Back then, the same kD said "Now everybody wanna play for the heats and lakers, lets go back to being competitive and going at these peoples!".. Lol wtf is he doing right now. For him to say this, We expected him to build up a good team in OKC

K.D remains one of my fav player, but I don't like this idea he made but I can understand he needs a ring, probably he'll also enjoy some ayeesha curry's memes.

The only reason im happy is that everybody can shut the phuck up saying leBron left to win a ring with all stars, and if anyone thinks im mad he went to the warriors, y'll need to have a rethink, thats none of my business, it still does not stops the king from gettin another back to back ring, this just gave the land more motivation.
Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 12:30am On Jul 11, 2016
Lebron more motivation? Lol. That's a new word to Lebron himself.
If ref epp okc, they did cavs as well.
I've said this, but its only my opinion. I think nba wanted warriors cavs final and cavs winning by doing something special just for Lebron's legacy.
Cavs playing okc and winning would be good but people would say lebron was lucky he didn't play the Warriors.
Nba got their play right and gbam, lebron bad guy turn good.
Now i'm not trying to convince anyone to agree to this, just my opinion.
But to those saying ref helped gsw against okc and praising cavs for coming back from 3-1 down, lol @you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (2207) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.