Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,995 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1618203 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (2200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 19, 2017
ipledge10:
Im really feeling Durant, I believe he will have more than 40 if he get back into the game
Durant is in beast mode. Big game player, and the warriors have gifted comeback attempts to the OkC when he goes to the bench
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 6:54am On Jan 19, 2017
sapiosexual1:

Durant is in beast mode. Big game player, and the warriors have gifted comeback attempts to the OkC when he goes to the bench
Durant 40

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 19, 2017
ipledge10:
Durant 40
And he did that on just 16 shots. #Efficiency
Westbrook on a second quadruple double in as many games. grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 19, 2017
Me I don stop to dey watch sha, since 7mins Q4. Make I get set for work. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 7:05am On Jan 19, 2017
sapiosexual1:

westbrook has been so exceptional this season, but it comes to facing Durant, We all know what happens...I'm sure if warriors meet Thunder in Playoff, the score can't be anything less than 4-0 grin
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 7:06am On Jan 19, 2017
sapiosexual1:
Me I don stop to dey watch sha, since 7mins Q4. Make I get set for work. grin
i guess you are anti-Warriors like lolawilliams cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 19, 2017
ipledge10:
i guess you are anti-Warriors like lolawilliams cheesy

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 7:51am On Jan 19, 2017
sapiosexual1:

@smooshCHN
You only had to wait for it, it was surely gonna come : GSW at some point were defo gonna pull away. They're doing just that.
Meanwhile, Westbrook on 21 triple doubles. If he gets up to Wilt Chamberlain's record (he is already on pace), he would surely be the regular season MVP

@emboldened, nope he won't as league standings is pivotal. Not saying he is not having an incredible season but most of his heroics have to account for wins.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 8:02am On Jan 19, 2017
sapiosexual1:

The 4th stat na turnover abi? grin
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 8:28am On Jan 19, 2017
That match later sweet ooo.. See drama upon drama..

Zaza flagrant and stand over Westbrook (who flops anyway) cheesy

After the match, Russ tells Enes Kanter "Don't say wassup to that bïtch ass Nigga". cheesy

When asked about his in game banter with KD
He said "what talk?"
Are you on speaking terms with KD?
He says No!!

About Zaza standing over him..
He says "I didn't know he was standing over there but I will get his ass back".

He's still a Beast tho
Re: The NBA Begins by Muna15: 9:51am On Jan 19, 2017
SmooshCHN:
That match later sweet ooo.. See drama upon drama..

Zaza flagrant and stand over Westbrook (who flops anyway) cheesy

After the match, Russ tells Enes Kanter "Don't say wassup to that bïtch ass Nigga". cheesy

When asked about his in game banter with KD
He said "what talk?"
Are you on speaking terms with KD?
He says No!!

About Zaza standing over him..
He says "I didn't know he was standing over there but I will get his ass back".

He's still a Beast tho

Westbrook is more concerned about his ego and triple-doubles than the success of that team.
I don't think he would even succeed if surrounded by superstars.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:14pm On Jan 19, 2017
K.D must really hate O.K.C. Lmao but why is Westbrook behaving like a jilted ex? It just means these guys were doing oju aye for themselves all this while

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 1:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
na when KD and the warriors go Oklahoma na that game I dey wait for.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 2:04pm On Jan 19, 2017
A40:
K.D must really hate O.K.C. Lmao but why is Westbrook behaving like a jilted ex? It just means these guys were doing oju aye for themselves all this while
I swear there's something both of em are not telling us cheesy KD taking it out on OKC Westbrook acting the way he is.. He said don't talk to that bïtch ass Nigga cheesy grin I just died laughing.. Like is this middle school?

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 2:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
SIRcumalot:
na when KD and the warriors go Oklahoma na that game I dey wait for.

Devil's advocate. After the Oklahoma game you go tell us na Playoffs. After Playoffs you go concede say GSW dey too stacked for OKC and how RW gets no help.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 2:10pm On Jan 19, 2017
A40:

KD on Mark Cuban because of Russ- "His a idiot".

Season after, Russ to Kanter (ref to KD) "Don't talk to that bitch a $$ niggur"

LOL.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:04pm On Jan 19, 2017
SmooshCHN:
I swear there's something both of em are not telling us cheesy KD taking it out on OKC Westbrook acting the way he is.. He said don't talk to that bïtch ass Nigga cheesy grin I just died laughing.. Like is this middle school?
Lmao. Ironically he is the one behaving like the bîtch ass nigga. Shey e comot belle for Durant ni? Or them swear blood covenant. He can go to Cleveland in 2018 na. Aye o le to yen oh
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
Eruditor:

KD on Mark Cuban because of Russ- "His a idiot".

Season after, Russ to Kanter (ref to KD) "Don't talk to that bitch a $$ niggur"

LOL.
That boy too petty. He needs to handle this with some grace. The majority of the public are on his side and rooting for KD to fail anyway
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 3:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
Eruditor:

Devil's advocate. After the Oklahoma game you go tell us na Playoffs. After Playoffs you go concede say GSW dey too stacked for OKC and how RW gets no help.
I dey more interested our OkC go take welcome their prodigal son than the actual game
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:27am On Jan 20, 2017
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:29am On Jan 20, 2017
All star selection analyzed

Eastern Conference

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCQUQTkXShg
Re: The NBA Begins by Mynd44: 7:44am On Jan 20, 2017
Western Conference All Star Game Starters

WESTERN CONFERENCE
Stephen Curry PG / Golden State Warriors
Curry won because the tiebreaker goes to the fan vote. Curry finished No.1 in fan vote, showing how much people still love his brand of unbelievable 3-pointers and behind the back passes, no matter what lead he helped lose in the Finals. He's arguably the league's most popular player after LeBron James. The media and players selected Curry third, which was the only real option with Chris Paul's injury and no other real contenders, and that put him into a tie with Westbrook. Westbrook is undeniably one of the biggest snubs in league history here.

James Harden SG / Houston Rockets
Harden was a no-brainer and finished No.2 on all three ballots. That shows Harden's resurgent popularity this season, and the respect he's gathering from the media. Players have always respected him. It is notable that he finished second in the media vote behind Westbrook, which could give some indication as to how the MVP vote is looking this season. It's Harden's fifth straight All-Star selection, all since he was traded to Houston.

Kevin Durant SF / Golden State Warriors
A no-brainer, Durant is the best player on the best team in the league, record-wise, and inarguably the second-best player in the league. His eighth All-Star appearance comes as he was the No.1 vote getter in the fan, player, and media votes for forwards. It's enough to make you wonder if he could get more of an MVP share than we thought.

Kawhi Leonard SF / San Antonio Spurs
Leonard makes the list for the second-straight year, and has been the best player for the second-best team in the West. His efficiency is through the roof and he's still the most feared perimeter defender in the league. Leonard was second in the player and media votes, making up for being third in the fan vote.

Anthony Davis PF / New Orleans Pelicans
The Unibrow could have used this last year when his contract-incentive structure was impacted by not making it. But he's now a four-time All-Star and has been so good, even the Pelicans' woeful record couldn't hurt him.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/2017-nba-all-star-game-starters-voting-results-steph-curry-over-westbrook/

Sorry Westbrook
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 10:43am On Jan 20, 2017
Mynd44:

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/2017-nba-all-star-game-starters-voting-results-steph-curry-over-westbrook/

Sorry Westbrook
Popular Vote Fûcked him up.. Isaiah Thomas and John Wall are still underrated man.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by jesusdiedLOL(m): 4:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
Westbrook on suicide wath after allstar selections
Re: The NBA Begins by Elnino4ladies: 4:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
Mynd44:

Sorry Westbrook

I can't believe Westbrook didn't make it
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

I can't believe Westbrook didn't make it
According to the vote process, he was ties with Harden and Curry on 2.0 so the next process was to select based on popular vote. Which Harden and Curry had more votes from fans.. So apparently Westbrook fans didn't do enough or people just enjoyed Harden and Curry more
Re: The NBA Begins by Elnino4ladies: 5:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
SmooshCHN:
According to the vote process, he was ties with Harden and Curry on 2.0 so the next process was to select based on popular vote. Which Harden and Curry had more votes from fans.. So apparently Westbrook fans didn't do enough or people just enjoyed Harden and Curry more
Yea. Cos Curry is a game changer n game winner. He is also very exciting to watch and dats a plus
Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 8:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
grin king in the fourth!!!! Isiah thomas....lord..such heart!
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 2:08am On Jan 21, 2017
make we see if that first rocket win na fluke
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 3:45am On Jan 21, 2017
even Draymond as a last scoring option on a particular possession,after you somehow manage to curtail the rest of the team is still not a good look for your team.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 21, 2017
Kevin Durant is the best thing that has happened to GSW this season. The way he defends against top players is something to talk about.
I reckon he would be asked to guard James during the finals, in rotation with Green
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 7:07am On Jan 21, 2017
The Lakers, Timberwolves and most importantly the Sixers have all impressed me this season. These teams exemplify the importance of patience in the rebuilding process. The Sixers in the east and the Wolves in the dreaded west have the best shot of continuing this gradual process in their respective conferences. The Lakers i think are yet to identify who they are centrally building around, they have a long way to go in comparison to the Wolves and the Sixers.

If J. Embiid ("The Process") stays healthy next season and they get Ben Simmons back they have the potential to fight for the 8th spot in the Eastern conference. The Wolves have a good bunch led by the BIG KAT, Wiggins and Zach.

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (2200) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.