Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1622121 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (2206) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 1:23am On Feb 09, 2017
Roland17:
Except the Kings are going to hire a strong coach who can tell Cousins the truth he does not want to hear, i think it is time they let go of Cousins. He has left the franchise stagnant despite the amount of talent he possesses. They have tried to build around him, however, he spends more time out of the game than he plays. This youthful exuberance has to stop, he needs to consult a therapist to help him. I believe he is the most talented and dominant center in the league, but all that is useless when you can't stay out of trouble.

Boogie needs to play for a franchise where he is not the best player or a coach who would seat him irrespective of his tantrum. At this pace, he may not enjoy a long career. No player is indispensable, irrespective of talent. I think the Kings should trade him and start over again. This is just absolutely ridiculous.
You mean Warriors? He'll make for a great fit. wink
He needs to stay away from Matt Barnes first of all. They always get in trouble together and his franchise isn't any better with the way they treat their players.. I agree they should start again same with the Knicks
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 5:10am On Feb 09, 2017
fam..4 more weeks before fantasy playoffs. If u have any hat tricks, now is the time to use em. skywalker how market tongue
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 09, 2017
T Lue should just respect himself and not rest his Big 3 for tonight's game ooo, i wanna watch Russell 'Superman' Westbrook take on them all.
And I don't want some premeditated excuses like " well, we played with an under-strength team"
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 8:46pm On Feb 09, 2017
sapiosexual1:
T Lue should just respect himself and not rest his Big 3 for tonight's game ooo, i wanna watch Russell 'Superman' Westbrook take on them all.
And I don't want some premeditated excuses like " well, we played with an under-strength team"

Take on how many of them? Our first match this season were K.love played just 12mins and dropped just 1pt, WB couldnt do anything special, he dropped 20 points on 7-of-26 shooting and turned the ball over four times.
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 8:50pm On Feb 09, 2017
birdman:
fam..4 more weeks before fantasy playoffs. If u have any hat tricks, now is the time to use em. skywalker how market tongue

I have two injured player, CP3 and Embiid. sad sad sad. Im lucky one of the Fantasy players declined my JJ Redick- Z Lavine trade. I for just they cry ni grin
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 9:02pm On Feb 09, 2017
A40:

Nne you can dream ehn. That diva Odell overrated ain't leading you anywhere. Eli Manning also seems to be declining at a very bad rate, and that your running back is the worst in the NFL. Just pray your defense bails you out. Harrison, JPP, Olivier Vernon, Landon Collins, Rodgers Cromartie. Those are your key guys

Still hurting me Packers whooped us in P/offs. We really played better this past season, talking about defense, we're good, 2015 season, we had one of the worst defenses in the NFL by most reliable metrics, we finished No. 30 in the NFL in Football Outsiders’ defensive DVOA rankings. But we finished 2nd this year.

Damon Harrison to play defensive tackle has helped the us turn into one of the best run defenses in the NFL, add the emergence of Landon Collins who was one of the best strong safeties in the NFL the past season and the exceptional play of Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie (21 passes defended).

Well i'd wait till next season, expect more from Perkins too grin
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 9:39pm On Feb 09, 2017
This thing pain me gaan.. The guy barely played a year after recovery cry

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 09, 2017
lolawilliams:

Take on how many of them? Our first match this season were K.love played just 12mins and dropped just 1pt, WB couldnt do anything special, he dropped 20 points on 7-of-26 shooting and turned the ball over four times.
Na wa for you oooooo, no be every Cavs matter you suppose take personal na. We all know that Westbrook can't easily handle the Cavs (full strength or not). Hez only after his record, which is what I'm after too. I fancy ppl who break records.
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 4:37am On Feb 10, 2017
sapiosexual1:

Na wa for you oooooo, no be every Cavs matter you suppose take personal na. We all know that Westbrook can't easily handle the Cavs (full strength or not). Hez only after his record, which is what I'm after too. I fancy ppl who break records
tongue
Russ and really,OKC played great today.
They carried him in the first quarter and he returned the favour in the fourth also earned another triple double but I can't call this one stat padding.
Great win for OKC.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 10, 2017
SIRcumalot:

tongue
They carried him in the first quarter and he returned the favour in the fourth also earned another triple double but I can't call this one stat padding.
Great win for OKC.
Yes boss, great win OkC, another triple double - Westbrook . That's what matters to me.
We know on their day are better and this is a game that changes little for the Cavs. They're surely gonna Top the East and are never gonna get home court over any of GSW or Spurs. So staying fresh and fit would be more important to them right now.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 6:47am On Feb 10, 2017
Gerald Green!!! Don't do that!!!! shocked
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 10, 2017
And on the home watch, Oladipo had another fine game. Dude has been playing really well and getting alot of minutes. Happy for him.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by OohMpa: 9:07am On Feb 10, 2017
Rain drop
Drop top
Lebron likes to flip flop
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 9:51am On Feb 10, 2017
OohMpa:
Rain drop
Drop top
Lebron likes to flip flop
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:02am On Feb 10, 2017
What a pity Jabari Parker was having a decent year. On the day they get back Middleton. How unlucky can one get?

Iro o da. Westbrook is really trying with OKC

Who saw the epic shade CJ McCollum threw Chandler Parsons?
lolawilliams:

Still hurting me Packers whooped us in P/offs. We really played better this past season, talking about defense, we're good, 2015 season, we had one of the worst defenses in the NFL by most reliable metrics, we finished No. 30 in the NFL in Football Outsiders’ defensive DVOA rankings. But we finished 2nd this year.

Damon Harrison to play defensive tackle has helped the us turn into one of the best run defenses in the NFL, add the emergence of Landon Collins who was one of the best strong safeties in the NFL the past season and the exceptional play of Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie (21 passes defended).

Well i'd wait till next season, expect more from Perkins too grin
You guys spent quite a fortune on that defense not forgetting Janoris Jenkins. Let's see if they can maintain that high level. The offense was just too inept. Odell overrated needs help and injury has not been kind to my boy Victor Cruz

Lmao Perkins is cr@p. Can't cut, can't hit holes, no speed, can't do zilch. Reminds me of that chicken in Moana. Maybe you guys should get AP
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 12:04pm On Feb 10, 2017
SIRcumalot:

tongue
Great win for OKC.

Now that's how to get a triple double- when your team needs it. Even though he had 7 Tovs though grin

I come dey fear Memphis today and we play OKC at Chesapeake after that. I want no victory for Russell and I need to revenge 2 Memphis losses already.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 12:05pm On Feb 10, 2017
Lolawilliams, how are you?

I just say make I laugh you this morning.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Enjoy the rest of your day.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:15pm On Feb 10, 2017
A40:

Who saw the epic shade CJ McCollum threw Chandler Parsons?

The Blazers official handle started the war by picking on Parson's 3 point attempt. But McCollum's response to Parson's was epic. I think it became friendly afterwards, nothing too serious.

Last night, the NBA issued a sort of warning to all teams about what i being said on their official handle.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:16pm On Feb 10, 2017
Eruditor:

T. Lue sef wan dey form big boy. Well, the Thunder forced those legs to run, since una wan rest.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:25pm On Feb 10, 2017
Roland17:

T. Lue sef wan dey form big boy. Well, the Thunder forced those legs to run, since una wan rest.

What I can't even understand is how Bron played more minutes than Russell in that game when he was supposed to be resting grin
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:55pm On Feb 10, 2017
Eruditor:

What I can't even understand is how Bron played more minutes than Russell in that game when he was supposed to be resting grin
cheesy Russell raped the whole team.. I'm beginning to forget his TOs as long as he keeps winning.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 10, 2017
Roland17:

The Blazers official handle started the war by picking on Parson's 3 point attempt. But McCollum's response to Parson's was epic. I think it became friendly afterwards, nothing too serious.

Last night, the NBA issued a sort of warning to all teams about what i being said on their official handle.
The NBA has done well in stepping up with a reminder of the rules. Twitter wars fit degenerate to flagrants on court
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:56pm On Feb 10, 2017
So Cavs got Derrick Williams from 2011 draft. 25yrs Old. Irving was drafted 1st, Derrick Williams was second, Enes Kanter was 3rs and Tristan Thompson was 4th.. So top 3 guys from 2011 draft cheesy.
And I thought Cavs were looking for a PG or playmaker
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 10, 2017
SmooshCHN:
So Cavs got Derrick Williams from 2011 draft. 25yrs Old. Irving was drafted 1st, Derrick Williams was second, Enes Kanter was 3rs and Tristan Thompson was 4th.. So top 3 guys from 2011 draft cheesy.
And I thought Cavs were looking for a PG or playmaker
As them waive all the vets wey work out with them last week, they'd have to settle for scraps grin
This playoffs go shock them, I'm sure they wouldn't roll past any team 4-0 or even 4-1
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 6:01pm On Feb 10, 2017
SmooshCHN:
cheesy Russell raped the whole team.. I'm beginning to forget his TOs as long as he keeps winning.

grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 6:57pm On Feb 10, 2017
Eruditor:

Now that's how to get a triple double- when your team needs it. Even though he had 7 Tovs though grin

I come dey fear Memphis today and we play OKC at Chesapeake after that. I want no victory for Russell and I need to revenge 2 Memphis losses already.
I would think you bron haters would bring up those two missed dunks. His one of my all time guys but I laffed so hard grin.
Memphis go lose this nite.

sapiosexual1: Cavs can't afford to rest,they need to put some distance between them and whoever is in 2nd place.
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 7:01pm On Feb 10, 2017
Eruditor:
You're meeting Grizz today grin grin. Those guys that school y'll grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 10, 2017
SIRcumalot:

I would think you bron haters would bring up those two missed dunks. His one of my all time guys but I laffed so hard grin.
Memphis go lose this nite.

sapiosexual1: Cavs can't afford to rest,they need to put some distance between them and whoever is in 2nd place

No way the Celtics are gonna catch up with the Cavs. No way man.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 7:23pm On Feb 10, 2017
Grizzlies ain't winning today undecided. Enough is enough.. If they win, I pity OKC on Sunday.. Cos the transfer of aggression won't be nice. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 8:58pm On Feb 10, 2017
sapiosexual1:

No way the Celtics are gonna catch up with the Cavs. No way man.
Just two games.
That isn't a comfortable lead and you don see cavs record when James no play.
Re: The NBA Begins by Kwallon: 9:13pm On Feb 10, 2017
Matches later this morning (watch live online, use an adblocker):

All matches live here: http://www.kwallon.com/sports/live/

1:30am
Denver Nuggets vs New York Knicks
Miami Heat vs Brooklyn Nets
San Antonio Spurs vs Detroit Pistons

2am
Golden State Warriors vs Memphis Grizzlies
Indiana Pacers vs Washington Wizards

4:30AM
Atlanta Hawks vs Sacramento Kings
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 4:21am On Feb 11, 2017
Klay,andre and Draymond played great Tonite the grizzles can't comeback from this warriors lead.
And draymond for DPOY,i don't watch enough but Gobert but he must be a 60ft wall to take this award from dray.

kD back in OKC.
I don dey wait this game since.

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (2206) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.